View Poll Results: what type is Amanda Seyfried?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 20.00%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 20.00%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 20.00%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 20.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 20.00%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Amanda Seyfried

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Amanda Seyfried

SEI ? Yes No? What would you say her type is?

quotes:

We all get stuck. We all lose ourselves a little bit in a fantasy or in our jobs and forget how we feel about other things. It's really important to check yourself, to spend some time alone.

I've been disconnected with the sexual side of me. I know it's in me, but it doesn't really reveal itself very often in my personal life. Which I do find problematic! And I am working through that, and finding that side of me. [But] I don't know what to do with my hands when those sex scenes come on! I usually cover my eyes when I'm doing something questionable! So, it's really awkward for me. I can never really wrap my head around how I'm supposed to behave, or how I'm supposed to feel.

I just can’t wait for the future.

I do feel like I've grown up. Living by yourself in two cities, having a relationship, the Hollywood stuff. It forces you to deal with things as an adult.

I have written some songs, but I would really call what I've done poetry at the end of the day, because I'll sit with my guitar for hours and hours on end for, like, a week and then I won't touch it for a month. I also just have no confidence. And you know what? I don't have time, because I'd rather be doing other things, like knitting.

I just did a five-day raw-food diet, but I'll never do that again. It's really hard! I'd wake up in the morning feeling great and go to bed feeling miserable, because dinner would be cucumbers, kale, and dressing. I mean, at the end of the day, if you can't have a Girl Scout cookie and a piece of cheese, what is life all about?

I'm not really into clubbing. I like to go to parties after events, and those do end up at clubs or bars. But in my free time I go grocery shopping or to the gym, or I talk on the phone.

I like to keep people guessing.

At 11, I had a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio. Actually, it was not a crush. It was an obsession! I was also obsessed with Richard Dean Anderson, from "MacGyver" and Indiana Jones.

When you're playing somebody who's going through a lot - frustration and hardship - you're just purging all your emotions, and it feels really good to do that.

I'm most comfortable in my birthday suit.

When taxidermy is done well it's an amazing piece of art. ... I love animals and they're very easy to look after when they're dead.

Making people laugh is magic. I feel like if you have humility, then you can do anything in comedy.

It's really easy to avoid the tabloids. You just live your life and don't hang out with famous people who are in the tabloids. Don't do anything controversial and be a normal person. Have friends. And get a job and keep working.

I mean, why am I considered an 'it girl?' Because I'm in a lot of movies right now or am on the covers of magazines? I just hope there is something solid behind that. Because here's the thing with 'it girl' status. It's great and amazing that anybody is saying that at all. But how long does that last?

My dad, he is such a soft man. Even if he has these opinions about my boyfriends, he will be the sweetest guy. He will make you feel like you're fascinating and awesome, even if he doesn't like you that much.

I have realized that I hate going to the premieres of the movies that I'm in. Because I feel this tension after the movie is over that everyone feels obligated to say something nice to you. It's so unnatural and uncomfortable.

I love low-rise, boot-cut, perfect fitting jeans. ... I collect jeans. I don't care how expensive they are. ... Jeans are just so sexy, there's something about them that turns me on, you know?

Last edited by silke; 10-11-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think SEI, but if she's SEI, she's really scary. I thought EIE or SEE. Extratim, valuing.

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those eyes are too rough to be SEI -- it's like she's looking at you, all calm and relaxed but ready to strike any second.

something.
    언제나.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously doubt SEI or SEE. Probably some Decisive quadra type. EIE is a possibility.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I dunno, I'm fixated on how hot she is. I can't make a type judgement.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks SEE or EIE to me , Se valuing anyway.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like some Fi ego, not sure which yet. Humoring ISFj atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Those eyes are too rough to be SEI -- it's like she's looking at you, all calm and relaxed but ready to strike any second.
    Agreed.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This woman is very weird looking haha, it's like her eyes pop-out of her head...

Similarity between this and the 3rd seyfried picture from the top is actually very striking... Kat Dennings is Ne-INFj.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh you know felafel you may be right. The recent movie with Justin Timberlake might suggest beta ST since Justin is usually known as IEI. But that's a shallow way of me to analyze your typing of Seyfried.

I don't know lol
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISFP(?)

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If she is indeed ISFp, Kirsten has to be some other type for sure.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Amanda Seyfried ?

with mbti she has been typed isfp mostly then infp, enfp, isfj, intp

quotes - http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au..._seyfried.html

song she wrote http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGOEU94sHc

Last edited by cassann; 04-27-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She played an over-the-top, convincingly infp character in Mean Girls.
    Last edited by xerx; 04-27-2013 at 02:48 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INTj is good
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-27-2013 at 06:37 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ne-INTj social 3w4.

She is an introvert and Si/Ne valuing from her quotes if you read what she says about herself carefully.

Last edited by silke; 09-20-2016 at 10:34 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

siuntal, I was considering an NT for her, but I'm not sure, there aren't good pictures of her.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    siuntal, I was considering an NT for her, but I'm not sure, there aren't good pictures of her.
    there are lots of good close-up shots of her if you look her up on google

this is Amanda without any makeup - she's got that bright and open, wandering Si/Ne look in her eyes

and this is Julia Nunes, type SEE - notice how much more heavy set, concretely focused, and determined her look is in comparison to Amanda - this is what you'd expect from a SEE

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I get from this thread is wanting to fuck the shit out of Justin Timberlake.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    I wanted a close up side shot.
    -

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    So basically all over the place, and nobody has a clue.

1. I'm unfamiliar with her work. But I just watched the last video with David Letterman, and I would make the argument for LII:
    2. When she recalls quickly auditioning 6 times in 4 months, it seems as though she has strong Ne, putting things along a timeline.
    3. When she makes the comment about the guitar strap, she looks up to see the reaction of the audience. In general, she seems very introverted, and gauges what she says based on how others are reacting.
    4. When describing acting, she uses 3 distinct words: "Indulgent, self-discipline, and connected". Her response seems to be very analytical and trying to portray something specific - indicative of Ti.
    5. She jokes around about working better under pressure when there is a deadline, which also points to a more likely a 'P' in Myers-Briggs as opposed to a 'J', which generally corresponds to a ‘j’ in socionics as a rational.
    6. She doesn’t do shows and she admittedly has stage-fright. Generally seem to point to introversion.
    7. When Dave is saying how great the movie is, she interrupts him to say ‘You like it!’ almost in a revelation. Very nuanced moment, but I would say this could be Fi Role. Most ESIs and EIIs understand easily how others feel about certain things, and don’t need to point them out in a revelation. They may do it jokingly, but are not surprised by it.

Just some observations to get the discussion going.
    I think she's SEI or ESI.. possibly LII but.. Idk my take is that she comes off awkward (but almost overly so..like it's a trait she's hiding behind under ths spotlight.) that she's actually pretty aware of how she's portrayed and how she comes across but she likes reassurance ...much like SEIs and ESI (especially). I typically try act my clever/analytical and slightly oblivious when having to speak in front of a bunch of people.

Idk, maybe post more interviews or watch more interviews? I'll do this later when I'm off work. I'm fairly curious what her type might be.

I saw one with her and Craig Ferguson (who I type ILE) and her interaction with him was slightly awkward. playful. but she likes to self depricate a lot and Craig was just like "damnit woman! have some friggin self confidence"

oh concerning the pics posted of Ne/Si vs SEE. both pics have makeup on and definitly not all Se egos have determined/focused eyes or look on their face. I sure don't in pictures.

for her tho I could see ixxp> ixxj just by her relaxed demeanor but who knows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

''innocence beauty wisdom and incredibly sexy '' - on amanda costar eddie redmayne

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I change my vote to LII :-D. the last video she comes off way alpha.

TIM
    lungs' dual
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Granted, typing by VI has limitations, but she doesn't look like any sort of Fi ego, nor Ne base. Ti bases occurred to me but she doesn't look rational. First guess would be Se SLE

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post

this is Amanda without any makeup - she's got that bright and open, wandering Si/Ne look in her eyes

and this is Julia Nunes, type SEE - notice how much more heavy set, concretely focused, and determined her look is in comparison to Amanda - this is what you'd expect from a SEE

Really don't see the wandering look you're referring to. She's feminine, and pretty, and her features may be soft but that doesn't preclude Se. Actually her gaze seems quite direct and sensor ish, and you might attribute the softness to less Ti, though she does look merry I think

Not on computer but I can make more of a case later if anyone is still interested in her type. If you look at Filatova's SLE portraits I think you'll see similarities

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

God I wish I could map out my day and be super productive
    -

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reminds me of Amy Poehler, probably SEE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI. Sx/Sp eyes and intensity.
    Hot

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hot!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She could be ESI.
    I’ve seen only Jennifer’s body. Her eyes ...Se. She has a perfect voice, like ESI do.