Thread: I have just undergone a type change

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I have just undergone a type change.

New Qualification: Tangential High Rant Thread 1

New Thread High Tangent 1:
    It is exactly as smiling eyes described. I am now INFp-Fe. I am devoting this thread to describing exactly how this works. I will continue this later as of right now I am dealing with a situation within the family which has basically shifted the entire social environment.

Type change occurs within these shifts in pack status. I will explain how this is possible within the entire society, how socionics is generalities (yet valid ones), how families are archetypes, and how shifts within the family correspond precisely to shifts in type (and they occur at major life intervals at predictable times... that is its own discussion); I will explain this all later.

Oh yeah I am INFp-Fe. (Even though I dont believe in socionics and prefer astrology but the exact same mechanic I'm describing is supported in astrology so it's all good. I'll just translate both mechanics to socionics lingo and boom I have discovered something new! What a bunch of lost fools we are hahaha).

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, what you are is delusional
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, what I am is right and what you are is a dumbass.

Creepy-female

Lol I remembered crazedratsgrandmother..

"Please dont ban my grandson! He is a v nice boy"

hahaha

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CrazedratsMother
    Dolphin subconsciously wants to know about Crazedrats mother

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Lol I remembered crazedratsgrandmother..

"Please dont ban my grandson! He is a v nice boy"

hahaha
    lmao... "young swoon"
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL CRAZY BITCH

Creepy-female

Oh yes. CrazedratsNailClippers, CrazedratsSecondCousinOnceRemoved, and Crazedrats2ndFavoritePairOfNikes too.

Creepy-male

CrazedratsPinataDelosGatos

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Oh yes. CrazedratsNailClippers, CrazedratsSecondCousinOnceRemoved, and Crazedrats2ndFavoritePairOfNikes too.
    Well this is all true the piniataDelosgatos is not, I dont know what the fuck you're talking about HLD

Creepy-male

The Pinata of the Cat

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either you are:

A. Stupid
    B. Retarded
    C. All of the above, plus crazy.

Pick one.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations, you are now human.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    What were you before? IEI-Ni or ILI-Ni?
    I was exactly on the line lol. I have this higher metaphysical awareness that no one else understands except for hitta. I grew up in this complete isolated, sheltered environment. I sat degnlected and did nothing but develop psychic abilities like hitta. Lol. Ni is infact the border of ashwini/revati which both me and hitta have very strong planets all very close to. I believe the ashwini/revati border represents the center of Ni. LoL. Hitta has strong Ni but it is the Ni of an ISp. LoL. This is a language translation game that I understand, maybe you can play along.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem different, rat.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is because I have discovered how everything is perfectly connected and yet part of this tiered pattern at the same time, so I can merge my mind visually, long term memory wise, reaction wise, art wise, and sentence wise and so fourth all with the same rudimentary awareness which I am keenly focused on.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also realized that I am infact a bisexual who will suck cocks but not take it in the ass and whose primary goal is to still score a chick. I can essentially steal "manwhore" my way through society on a sexual level, and all I have to do is embrace that reality. At the same time I am becoming powerful for the emerging generation of hot teenage girls, and enjoying my life through drugs sex and partying. In the end I live a life like hugh hephner. There is nothing that can go wrong with my plan.

I am essentially bi-winning with this plan.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discojoe, Hitta, Gilly, BnD, I want to suck all your cocks.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh. I guess I always knew this about you, I just didn't want to pry and wanted you to be the first one to say it.

You can still have a loving, romantic relationship with a guy (or girl) even though you're bisexual. I mean it doesn't mean you have to turn into a free for all slut. I think that might sound exciting at first but will probably turn out to be depressing and lonely, I guess you have to see for yourself though. (Plus, most people are just too like nasty inthebadway for me to want to sleep with even though I'm a really sexual person...)

Ah, the thrilling freedom (yet loneliness) of being a whore, and the divine exaltation (yet suffocation) of a romantic heartfelt relationship....

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well my ultimate goal is to find a girl, and I will fuck ass but I won't take it.. and the guy would have to look like a huge bitch. SO I think I am pretty far on the straight side but still do exist on the gayometer.. Thinking more logically about this past the initial overrealization stage.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not fully submitted to the idea of types being unchangeable as all models are imperfect, yet practical on many occasions.

Did you have a intense spiritual experience, CrReborn? Maybe in the wider sense on the concept of spiritual experience?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shucks, sounds like rat grew up.

I think he and and the other IEIs should compare notes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I plan on continuing with my work.. just through music. I'll still post the shit on here. Not like I'm really off the forum yet. I swear this forum never dies. We'll probably turn into an internet culture and end up typing on this damnable thing on our deathbeds.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not share your deal with Ne?
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 10-26-2011 at 11:21 AM.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazedratReborn View Post
    [...]and end up typing on this damnable thing on our deathbeds.
    I hate myself already.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Why share your deal with Ne?
    That's just the shift in social functioning. Ne represents a reversal of the Si bias of INFp-Ni. You will also probably see a Te-Fi reversal. The social structure & functioning is what fixes the type. My INFp-Ni process essentially extinguished and I was left at a moment of pure balance; I could choose any path I pleased. It was a shift in my life era, a typeless moment.. the past extinguished. So all processes were frozen in time, free will became paramount, and my personality shifted based on the choice I made- a choice most logical for someone in my circumstances. My personality now reforms as INFp-Fe. INFp-Fe is actually a process of experience which unfolds over time. Just as you learn socoinics, lose interest in socionics, gather an interest in other things and so fourth. Infact I'd describe a person as a chain of archetypes described with types. That's what we should create. A mythological life story of type.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have just undergone a type change.
    Discojoe, Hitta, Gilly, BnD, I want to suck all your cocks.
    Well my ultimate goal is to find a girl, and I will fuck ass but I won't take it.. and the guy would have to look like a huge bitch. SO I think I am pretty far on the straight side but still do exist on the gayometer.. Thinking more logically about this past the initial overrealization stage.
    ...wait...lolwat?...

Wow, umm...congratulations...?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAHAHA

Since you always demand the other person suck your cock first, you never actually suck cock unless the person is truly gay, inwhich case they have to qualify to you and you can just dismiss them. So you basically have to lower the gay barrier but then allow your natural boner to lead the way as far as gayness or anything else goes. Follow the boner like a compass is my only advice to you. Basically I am setting myself up to make it apparent that I follow my boner. I am doing this to have the girls on the forum know I am capable of fucking them effectively. It is all part of a subliminal plan I have come up with. I follow my boner like a dumb animal and yet I always maintain standards.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-28-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was exactly on the line lol. I have this higher metaphysical awareness that no one else understands except for hitta. I grew up in this complete isolated, sheltered environment. I sat degnlected and did nothing but develop psychic abilities like hitta. Lol. Ni is infact the border of ashwini/revati which both me and hitta have very strong planets all very close to. I believe the ashwini/revati border represents the center of Ni. LoL. Hitta has strong Ni but it is the Ni of an ISp. LoL. This is a language translation game that I understand, maybe you can play along.
    This is using Vedic astrology, right? I don't know much about it, but is the ashwini/revati border around aries/pisces in western astrology? I think the only things I have in those two signs are the North Node and Pallas in 4 degrees Pisces, and Ceres in 11 degrees Aries and Eris in 16 degrees Aries.

I'm not sure how to figure out my chart using Vedic astrology, yet I might order some books from the library.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's just the shift in social functioning. Ne represents a reversal of the Si bias of INFp-Ni. You will also probably see a Te-Fi reversal. The social structure & functioning is what fixes the type. My INFp-Ni process essentially extinguished and I was left at a moment of pure balance; I could choose any path I pleased. It was a shift in my life era, a typeless moment.. the past extinguished. So all processes were frozen in time, free will became paramount, and my personality shifted based on the choice I made- a choice most logical for someone in my circumstances. My personality now reforms as INFp-Fe. INFp-Fe is actually a process of experience which unfolds over time. Just as you learn socoinics, lose interest in socionics, gather an interest in other things and so fourth. Infact I'd describe a person as a chain of archetypes described with types. That's what we should create. A mythological life story of type.
    Im really sad to announce to you that you are not using the function you idealise (and that's Ni). You will recover.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what function am I using noid? No function? Real life?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by agape View Post
    This is using Vedic astrology, right? I don't know much about it, but is the ashwini/revati border around aries/pisces in western astrology? I think the only things I have in those two signs are the North Node and Pallas in 4 degrees Pisces, and Ceres in 11 degrees Aries and Eris in 16 degrees Aries.

I'm not sure how to figure out my chart using Vedic astrology, yet I might order some books from the library.
    You'd just tell me your birthday and I'd give you your elaborate reading. Then you crack down on me because I'm psychic. Or I could ignore you. Yeah, I think I'll ignore you. Don't want people to realize I am psychic.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sense Ne use.
    small example :
    INFp-Fe is actually a process of experience which unfolds over time. Just as you learn socoinics, lose interest in socionics, gather an interest in other things and so fourth
    first phrase : irrelevant, taked from consensual view of Ni.
    second : Ne.

Being mystic (or at least cryptical) dont imply you use Ni.

I am doing this to have the girls on the forum know I am capable of fucking them effectively.
    But it seems you have understand some things in life, so we can stay in good term.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was lost in a world of myth, and that world has been collapsing over the past 2 days. I underwent a type change which I did not at first understand. The type change was marked by an increase in the use of Ne. This occured as my mind emerged from a dream world into the world of reality. I explained this at the time with smilingeyes version of socionics and progressive type change. INFp-Fe has stronger Ne than INFp-Ni. Now it is possible I have undergone such a drastic type change I am, psychologically, disoriented to a degree I can not possitively assess until I gain more stability. As the future unfolds you will begin to see a more stable view on socionics emerge.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat7 View Post
    You'd just tell me your birthday and I'd give you your elaborate reading. Then you crack down on me because I'm psychic. Or I could ignore you. Yeah, I think I'll ignore you. Don't want people to realize I am psychic.
    My birthday is February 18th, 1989. Do you also need my time and place of birth?

I have no problem with psychics. I've been to a few in the past. There were a couple who believed that I was a bit psychic myself, so it's not a big deal. While your psychic powers may be far more advanced, you shouldn't worry that people are going to persecute you for it.