Thread: Subtypes and Those Who Use Them

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Subtypes and Those Who Use Them

If you are a believer and adherent to subtypes in Socionics, for the sake of coherency, please fill out the respective section of the compiled Schools of Socionics Typology Outline form(see below). When you type Ti-SLE or Si-SLI, etc no one knows what model of behavior and cognition you are referring to, remember, subtypes have no official nor widespread consensus and so using them without clarification and examples basically amounts to throwing around unfounded, subjective, meaningless assertions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    IM Model
    – Do you rely on a particular model — if so, which? (potentially: What is a sociotype/IM type?)
    – Concept of function differentiation/strength — explain?
    – IM pathways?
    – What function dichotomies* matter? (leave room for interpretation)
    – Subtypes and other subdivisions?

Also, pinning down a subtype before the main type, as is concluding a subtype after recently conclude type, is highly controversial. I personally advise restraint to avoid erroneous typing procedures, but it's only advice.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are we still talking about subtypes if we already fully understand that subtypes exist and we know exactly what they are? Why are we not going on to the more advanced and obvious parts of socionics (like metaphysical progression and exploring the creative unknown) vs. rehashing the same things we already know (or do you already know? Lol...) ....???? Maybe you should fuck off from this forum please.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    Why are we still talking about subtypes if we already fully understand that subtypes exist and we know exactly what they are?
    Can you provide examples, of the various subtypes? Can you explicate all 32 of their natures?

The problem is that we all have this concept of "subtype", but everyone has a different idea than another person of what it is.

Why are we not going on to the more advanced and obvious parts of socionics (like metaphysical progression and exploring the creative unknown) vs. rehashing the same things we already know (or do you already know? Lol...) ....???? Maybe you should fuck off from this forum please.
    If you're really eager to get into the metaphysics of Socionics you could start that up again with whoever used to be involved in metasocion. No one's holding you back, rat.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Big words. I'll answer anyway.
    – Do you rely on a particular model — if so, which? (potentially: What is a sociotype/IM type?)
    I use a variation of Model A.
    – Concept of function differentiation/strength — explain?
    The upper-left and lower-right ones are stronger.
    – IM pathways?
    Yes, please.
    – What function dichotomies* matter? (leave room for interpretation)
    Jungs are good, and I use merry/serious, positivist/negativist, static/dynamic. Maybe a few more Reinin.
    – Subtypes and other subdivisions?
    Base/creative subtypes are okay. I like enneagram as the subtype system.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.