ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Life is Short.

But I'm shorter.

...Probably.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all. I've been into personality typing for a while, but it's only recently that I've become obsessed (ish) with socionics. It's gotten to the unhealthy point where my first instinct upon meeting people is to figure out their type, because beta friendships last longer. Personal opinion. Of course.

I'm really bad with doing stupid necessary things on time, such as schoolwork and sleeping, and also I have a tendency to become interested in/lose interest in things really easily, so I'll probably be hovering on and off this forum from time-to-time. It'll be nice to learn more about socionics and typing though, so that I'll be able to type people more accurately in the future and not have to rely on my IEI friend all the time god bless her soul

WILL RULE THE WORLD
    is cute too

ok will return to doing homework now

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the party, Yukiko!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He's doing homework that was due last Friday.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You bad, bad boy. Abbie will punish you with a rod.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post
    is cute too
    kills.

Welcome, by the way.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome!

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello, welcome to 16 types!

TIM
    ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the welcome, y'alls. It's always nice to make more socion-obsessed friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    You bad, bad GIRL. Abbie will punish you with a rod.
    Hey, hey. Since when did having a friend who's female and IEI mean that I'm a guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    SHE's doing homework that was due last Friday.
    Actually, it was due Sunday morning, thank you very much. P:

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    kills.
    I agree. C:

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE eh?

We'll see.

Welcome
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi !!!

TIM
    ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    SLE eh?

We'll see.

Welcome
    I don't believe I've met any male IEIs before...
    ...you may want to watch your back. I will find out where you live.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi. Why Ti over Fi?
    Btw, Our forum soul reuben will try to rape you.

TIM
    ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Hi. Why Ti over Fi?
    Btw, Our forum soul reuben will try to rape you.
    Why not anything over Fi, in my honest opinion? But that's besides the point. Where did you pull the Ti and Fi from?
    And yeah, I think I may be acquainted with Reuben already. He seems to be everywhere. Who knows what an SLI wants with an SLE, but to each their own I suppose.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who knows what an SLI wants with an SLE
    Sex, of course.

Especially if that's you in your avatar.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not anything over Fi, in my honest opinion? But that's besides the point. Where did you pull the Ti and Fi from?
    I think he's asking for substantiation of your self-typing.

Also welcome etc

TIM
    ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess that means I should write some sort of self-intro, huh? Okay, here we go then.

Let's start with the basics. My goal in life is to be happy. That's my super-objective, what I want the most. Underneath that umbrella, basically I just try to do whatever I can to achieve the maximum amount of happiness.

Some introspection: I like reading and writing because it's enjoyable for me. Acting is fun. I'm okay at the science-y things, but I don't necessarily like them. However, I like knowing things. For me, physical knowledge is very important, because that separates people. Anyone can BS up some "critical analysis", but only those who have learned calculus know calculus. This is important. I want this to set me apart, because success is important, and it makes me happy.

I love being around those I trust and those with similar interests as me. For me, the happiest time is when I'm surrounded by people who I know, talking about things I love. I consider myself a decent judge of character, and depending on the "vibe" I get from people minutes upon meeting them, they are usually deemed as "trustable", "acquaintance", or "not worth the effort". Why do they get set into the group that they are in? I'm not quite sure. I try not to let on to the person which group they are in, but I will naturally gravitate towards those who I find worthy. These are the people I will naturally try to trust; however, my trust is not easily given. A single doubtable action is enough to color my perception towards them forever.

Trust is the highest regard I can give someone, and the maximum I hope to receive. Because peoples' emotions towards me and objects I am concentrating on always seem really obvious to me, any abnormalities in behavior in someone I don't trust completely will have me immediately suspicious. However, when I trust someone fully, I will always try to help them and make them happy. If someone I trust seems to be growing distant from me, or seems to have someone they prefer to my company, that can be very upsetting for me. I want to be needed. Superficial feelings are normal, but it always thrills and surprises me to know that I am truly loved.

Someone who I love who can tell me "thank you... I can tell that you care for me" is enough to bring me to my knees, because it somehow just seems so unexpected. A stranger who reads something I wrote and takes the time to say, "you're an amazing writer, probably one of the best on this site. Please, don't ever stop writing!" touches me for months afterwards.

When I'm with strangers or thrown into an unfamiliar situation, I often become introverted. The remedy for this is laughter. I naturally gravitate towards those who are cheerful and bright in a way that includes me. I like a group that is selective in the topics it discusses (nothing vulgar or vindictive) but not closed in a way that prohibits new members. If I am tense with someone, that usually means they haven't laughed yet. Anyone who laughs at my jokes becomes immediately more approachable. Not laughing at my jokes renders me immediately withdrawn.

I am okay at keeping up normal relations that are necessary but don't give me any pleasure. I can fake laugh and keep up pretenses, but it takes effort and isn't rewarding. I can also read if someone else is bored or not interested, even if they are fake-laughing. I hate it when people don't react to my jokes, and my biggest fear is being found as dislikeable or upsetting. What would hurt me the most is if someone I have always trusted suddenly insults me or stabs me in the back.

In addition to being insulted, my other fear is insulting others. I can't stand making someone else feel uncomfortable because I myself can't stand it. Even in video games, I don't like insulting the characters because they will react with backlash or anger.

My temper is usually under control, although I enjoy overreacting to things for the sake of fun. I will rarely show someone how I feel about them, but if it's a negative feeling, I will often rant to someone I trust. However, when do get angry, it usually becomes a very big deal, and I can harbor grudges or anger for very long periods of time. Although my anger may go away, it usually does not fade. Thus, even if I forgive someone, I can still summon my anger at them when I feel like it.

I dislike discussing emotions and am very bad at doing so. Talking about my innermost thoughts is unlike me, so writing something like this publically is also unlike me. I am also very paranoid and would much rather know information about someone than give away information about myself, although I am very chatty with people I trust and can go on for hours. I especially hate it when other people exchange information in front of me, but I don't understand what they are saying. People whispering at each other in front of me bothers me greatly, and I hate not knowing what people say about me, be it good or bad.

Hmm. Yeah. That's about it. If you were nice/crazy/bored enough to read that whole thing, congratulations! You now understand me better than 90% of the people I know. Unfortunately, you don't actually know how I look from the neck up, so it probably won't help much if you actually meet me. But if you have time, I would very much appreciate it if you want to help re-type me/re-enforce my existing type.

Also, someone definitely needs to respond because I would feel stupid for writing all that during my homework time if no one does not that I would have been doing homework during this time anyways but that's beside the point

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello and welcome Yukiko.

Enjoy your stay and don't become too obsessed with Socionics. It will ruin your life or make all of your wildest dreams come true. No lie.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    Hello and welcome Yukiko.

Enjoy your stay and don't become too obsessed with Socionics. It will ruin your life or make all of your wildest dreams come true. No lie.
    Hahahahaha-- too late. I'm already in over my head.

On the other hand, you're my look-a-like relation. I do love look-a-likes. I've spent lots of good time discussing things of non-interest with look-a-like relations. We shall become great friends.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahaha-- too late. I'm already in over my head.
    It's ok, SLE are the most able to swim if given the choice of "sink or swim".

On the other hand, you're my look-a-like relation. I do love look-a-likes. I've spent lots of good time discussing things of non-interest with look-a-like relations. We shall become great friends.
    I'm not going to be around as much anymore, but I'm sure you're right.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    I'm not going to be around as much anymore, but I'm sure you're right.
    D'aww, well, I guess we all need to wean ourselves off this site at some point in time. If I'm lucky, I'll be off too after I learn more about typing. I feel like I'm too dependent on finding out peoples' types before I befriend them now, but I had a bad experience with an EII and it's been on my mind. It would be nice if I were better at finding IEIs... where does all the go off to, anyways?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smells like Se-subtype. Likeable sort though.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

weird, seems like a f type to me.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sounds like someone fun to party with.

TIM
    ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Really? Let's hear why. I'm always really curious about how socio-geeks type each other... I wish I was good at typing. .-.

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Sounds like someone fun to party with.
    D'aww, you guys are sweeties. Maybe I should move this to the "What's My Type" forum?

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    +1, F positivist? maybe

in either case, not SLE (in 'socionics' anyway)

you sound really nice though
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes you are SLE

Reuben: i can't tell if english isn't your first language or you're an ignorant little fucker.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Really? Let's hear why. I'm always really curious about how socio-geeks type each other... I wish I was good at typing. .-.
    Hmm, well actually, you were saying you had an IEI friend. You could just be acting real IEI'ish.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

o/ IEI
    Last edited by Reuben; 10-27-2011 at 03:57 AM. Reason: reduce chances of people misunderstanding me and where I come from.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    Oh hi IEI... Where did you wander off to for so long, I missed you and your sharp sharp teeth

Glad you met Reuben who just got out of ban for harassment.
    [Edit: Trying to be a bit fairer yet saying how it is.]
    Appy-polly-logies.
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 10-27-2011 at 04:26 AM.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sincerely offended by this. Delete your post or I'm reporting you.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right

Thanks.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    ESTp / SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting some pretty mixed responses here... who wants to teach me how to move this into the "Type Me" forum? |D

But yes, it is true that I have an IEI friend. She's great. All hail IEIs! <3

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yukiko, in response to your type, I feel that you are generally a very attractive and confident person. You express yourself well, and have clear and lucid thought.

These are characteristic of SLE, especially female ones.

You are also comfortable with showing and holding attraction. Coupled with your natural instinct to wear 'armour' over your heart and personality (which you have magnificently shown the maturity to unbuckle for the sake of revealing an aspect of your true self), I would say Se-SLE is very, very likely.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love being around those I trust and those with similar interests as me. For me, the happiest time is when I'm surrounded by people who I know, talking about things I love. I consider myself a decent judge of character, and depending on the "vibe" I get from people minutes upon meeting them, they are usually deemed as "trustable", "acquaintance", or "not worth the effort". Why do they get set into the group that they are in? I'm not quite sure. I try not to let on to the person which group they are in, but I will naturally gravitate towards those who I find worthy. These are the people I will naturally try to trust; however, my trust is not easily given. A single doubtable action is enough to color my perception towards them forever.

Trust is the highest regard I can give someone, and the maximum I hope to receive. Because peoples' emotions towards me and objects I am concentrating on always seem really obvious to me, any abnormalities in behavior in someone I don't trust completely will have me immediately suspicious. However, when I trust someone fully, I will always try to help them and make them happy. If someone I trust seems to be growing distant from me, or seems to have someone they prefer to my company, that can be very upsetting for me. I want to be needed. Superficial feelings are normal, but it always thrills and surprises me to know that I am truly loved.

Someone who I love who can tell me "thank you... I can tell that you care for me" is enough to bring me to my knees, because it somehow just seems so unexpected. A stranger who reads something I wrote and takes the time to say, "you're an amazing writer, probably one of the best on this site. Please, don't ever stop writing!" touches me for months afterwards.

When I'm with strangers or thrown into an unfamiliar situation, I often become introverted. The remedy for this is laughter. I naturally gravitate towards those who are cheerful and bright in a way that includes me. I like a group that is selective in the topics it discusses (nothing vulgar or vindictive) but not closed in a way that prohibits new members. If I am tense with someone, that usually means they haven't laughed yet. Anyone who laughs at my jokes becomes immediately more approachable. Not laughing at my jokes renders me immediately withdrawn.

I am okay at keeping up normal relations that are necessary but don't give me any pleasure. I can fake laugh and keep up pretenses, but it takes effort and isn't rewarding. I can also read if someone else is bored or not interested, even if they are fake-laughing. I hate it when people don't react to my jokes, and my biggest fear is being found as dislikeable or upsetting. What would hurt me the most is if someone I have always trusted suddenly insults me or stabs me in the back.
    Up until this point I found myself relating to what you're saying. Dunno how type-related that is though.

Hmm. Yeah. That's about it. If you were nice/crazy/bored enough to read that whole thing, congratulations! You now understand me better than 90% of the people I know. Unfortunately, you don't actually know how I look from the neck up, so it probably won't help much if you actually meet me. But if you have time, I would very much appreciate it if you want to help re-type me/re-enforce my existing type.
    Well your name is Japanese and you self-type as ESTp, so I can only assume you look like this:

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(shhh we all know she's actually IEE...)
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome.

You won't like me.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...says the master of reverse psychology.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess that means I should write some sort of self-intro, huh? Okay, here we go then. . .[cut]
    There's a shitton of Fi in this post. I venture ExFp.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D'aww, well, I guess we all need to wean ourselves off this site at some point in time. If I'm lucky, I'll be off too after I learn more about typing. I feel like I'm too dependent on finding out peoples' types before I befriend them now, but I had a bad experience with an EII and it's been on my mind. It would be nice if I were better at finding IEIs... where does all the go off to, anyways?
    It's not a matter of being addicted, it's more a matter of priorities on how to spend one's time. I think you're relying on socionics to way too much and using it as a replacement for life experience. That's a good way to limit yourself severely as I get along fine with several conflictors and people from opposing quadras...often time better than people from neighboring quadras.

Just something to keep in mind as you dig deeper into the theory.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast