0 Thread(s)

Default Natalie Dormer

i would really like to know her type she seems so similar to someone i know
    a couple socionics sites mentioned sei-isfp and fi-isfj

http://socionics.us/wikisocion/User-...s_People.shtml
    http://socion2.narod.ru/celsoclist2_en.htm

http://media.natalie-dormer.org/view...ll-preview-01/
    i think this one is best^

What would best represent you on your own personal sigil?
    Dormer: Itís funny you should say that because I could answer that straightaway. Itís a twist of fate. When I was a little girl, my grandfather who I was very close to used to grow yellow roses. He had yellow roses growing all the way up his drive. I remember watching him [raise] them when I was a little girl. I always used to joke when I was playing Ann Boleyn ó the Tudor roses are white and red because theyíre the amalgamation of the two houses during the civil war in England ó I used to say, ďThe roses are in my life because of The Tudors, but I love yellow roses.Ē And it was just a twist of fate that the Tyrellís sigil is the yellow rose. I took it as a sign at the time that I was destined to play Margaery because Iíve always had a thing for yellow roses. Now I actually have one as a sigil. It was a twist of fate.''

''She's one of the few actresses I've met in my life - and I've worked with a bunch of them - who knows how to use every single inch of herself.'' -costar

I know people think that acting is not quite the occupation of grown-ups, but it is actually the ultimate learning process: You get a multitude of experiences, all for the price of one life."

Iíve always been a black sheep. Thatís a hard thing to be until you find your calling in life. I was bullied a lot at school, probably because I was perceived to be different from everyone else."

"Ive got a soft spot for really cheesy 1980s ballads by Pat Benatar and Foreigner. When Iím having my make-up put on at 6am and I need to be warmed up gently, itís always Ella Fitzgerald or Nina Simone."

"I danced from the age of three. I was always in amateur dramatics and I did a lot of public speaking. So when I told my family I was going to be an actress....well it was like when your camp best friend tells you he's gay and you're trying really hard to look surprised. Even so, it was one of the worst years of my life. I was an Usher at 'The Lion King'. I was an office temp - the epitome of spiritual bankruptcy - and even a cocktail waitress... sorry, a mixologist. I can still free-pour a double vodka."

"Early on in the first series, I was very green, but my role, my power, and my confidence grew along with Anne Boleyn's. We came of age at the same time."

ďYou can really sink your teeth into it. I found the experience of her execution incredibly harrowing. It was very upsetting. I had to do all the lines, and as I was saying them, I got the feeling I was saying goodbye to a character. And, of course, you have to deal with the obvious sympathy and empathy to the historical figure. I was a real crucible of emotions for those few days. Which is a gift. Because when youíre holding a draft, a mirror up to life as humbly as we can, itís one of the greatest opportunities we can be given, to deal with mortality. I felt very, very privileged and very, very grateful to have that experience.Ē

I love all history because itís storytelling. But, I will always have a special place in my heart for the Tudor dynasty. It comes from having studied a significant length of it so thoroughly for the show. So many defining characteristics in British identity originate from those years - political, religious, artistic, military.''

Read Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass and Winnie-the-Pooh. Read them again now as an adult. A lot would have gone over your head the first time around I promise you.''
    Last edited by cassann; 04-27-2013 at 12:22 AM. Reason: more info updated

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI; observe the varied emotional facial expressions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you! i'm glad someone responded to this thread

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know much about her outside of the video you posted and watching some extras of The Tudors, so my typing is just a guess....maybe SLE?
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    Ni-ENFj
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know but I think her character in the tudors TV show is definatly INFp.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI - she has that very concretely focused look in her eyes of se-creative, though the character she plays in game of thrones is probably sei

edit: ESI-Se 3w2

edit: very similar to demonstrative sensing photos

lol she uses body language a lot in her interviews to "speak" to the audience

Last edited by silke; 07-13-2014 at 09:27 AM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE maybe? Hard to say, but she doesn't feel SEI.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, this is the type of girl, that in real life, I would get an insane crush over. I sense a painful rejection coming after I try to get to know her. I type her my benefactor, an Fe-IEI.

EDIT she could be something else. She does have a weird intense stare, untypical of IEIs - and untypical of SEIs.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure, but I get drooly watching her in Tudors and GoT. Her face is so weird, but so hypnotic.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

polikujm says she's Fi
    Also that she's ESI and so is her character.
    "her presence has Fi written all over it"

(Personally, I wouldn't know her from Adam.)
    [No; I probably would.]

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    polikujm says she's Fi
    Also that she's ESI and so is her character.
    "her presence has Fi written all over it"

(Personally, I wouldn't know her from Adam.)
    [No; I probably would.]
    My first guess was IEE-Fi.

Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ISFP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The character she plays in GOT is SEI

I don't know her type since she seems like a really good actress.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From what I remember watching GoT "she" was pretty focused on pleasing people and winning their trust by doing so.