Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Type me I'm challenging, or so I've heard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me. I'm challenging, or so I've heard.

Hello, everyone. I've been a source of many heated type debates on various forums and sites over the years. From various sources, I'm INTJ, INFJ, ISTP, INTP, ENTP, and INFP. No one has EVER thought I'm ENTJ, ENFJ, ENFP, ESTP, ESTJ, ISTJ, ESFP, ISFJ, ISFP, or ESFJ, for the record.

Me in a nutshell: I love academics and sports equally. If I can sit in a classroom all day and then follow it up with evening hours of kickbutt athletics, I'm delighted beyond belief. I'm especially fond of weightlifting, basketball, and long distance running. Have loved MMA as well since the age of 11½, even when it was "controversial" and "unpopular" (1996), although I haven't taken many lessons in it (for all I know, I could have been Carano or Cyborg - HA!). I can outperform many guys in these endeavors, and they respect me for it. I can also discuss them for hours on end with guys (rarely with women because so many women just aren't into sports for whatever reason - WTHeck?).

Academically, I excel in just about everything I set my mind to, especially subjects where writing is paramount.

Other things I love: video games (especially Grand Theft Auto, sports, RPG, old school platformer, and puzzle games), daydreaming about whatever whenever, dreams, principled spiritual debate, hours alone contemplating the mysteries of life, and completely losing myself in music (especially trip-hop, prog rock, industrial, hip-hop, and alternativeElectronicWhatever: favorites include DJ Shadow, DJ Cam, DJ Krush, Thievery Corporation, Massive Attack, Morcheeba, early Zero 7, King Crimson, Porcupine Tree, Supertramp, Yes, Front 242, KMFDM, NIN, 2Pac, Bone, Coolio, Dr. Dre, A Tribe Called Quest, Warren G, Tori Amos, Vanessa Daou, P.J. Harvey, Aphex Twin, Brian Eno, Radiohead, and Seal).

Things I don't like: people who refuse to reflect or think about much of anything, people who party too much, getting in a large group discussing feelings with a bunch of traditional women, paying attention to my environment (I know it's important, but I'm awful at it), tedious clerical details, and people who don't see the value of exercise.

Pics:

http://i51.tinypic.com/6fwjt5.jpg
    http://i55.tinypic.com/mi0utw.jpg
    http://i56.tinypic.com/tapimc.jpg
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2qbhk76.jpg
    http://i54.tinypic.com/2zsad0g.jpg

So? What do you folk think?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oh goodness, you are a diffucult one.

I'm going to guess ok.

ISTp, this is Si-Te in socionics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I'm only vaguely familiar with Socionics. My background is primarily MBTI (since 1998) and braintypes.com (since 2001).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My gut instinct: Extroverted ST. Possibly enneagram 8w7 sx/so?

I don't have much experience with VI, but you do remind me of David Hasselholff.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way you phrased your interests and your general approach to life seems to fit the ST club. Going by VI, you could equally be ISTp or ESTp in my book, but at the moment I'm willing to bet on the latter. I would say ESTps tend to suck at details, while ISTps would not describe such trait as one of their problems.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're a delta ST, I'd think LSE > SLI? You don't sound very Ip to me. Also, the "not paying attention to your environment" could potentially point away from an Si type depending on what you mean by that. Not wanting to sit in a group discussing feelings with women sounds potentially like weak and unvalued Fe though, and with the rest of your description points to Delta ST. Hmm.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, the "not paying attention to your environment" could potentially point away from an Si type depending on what you mean by that.
    That was my basis for deciding against delta ST. Most of those I know are at the very least average in terms of paying attention to their environment.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    That was my basis for deciding against delta ST. Most of those I know are at the very least average in terms of paying attention to their environment.
    Yeah I think she should definitely investigate the potential of Beta ST.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    If you're a delta ST, I'd think LSE > SLI? You don't sound very Ip to me. Also, the "not paying attention to your environment" could potentially point away from an Si type depending on what you mean by that. Not wanting to sit in a group discussing feelings with women sounds potentially like weak and unvalued Fe though, and with the rest of your description points to Delta ST. Hmm.
    Depends what sort of feelings we're talking about.

All I can say also is ST club from this as well, KMFDMfan. The good news though is that narrows down the choices to just 4 types, from which you can figure out more in detail for yourself which one you identify with the most. One way to further narrow down the choices to 2 types would be to decide which quadra you identify with the most, beta or delta. Then it's just a matter of figuring out whether you're extratim or introtim.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah if they're sitting around talking about relationship issues iwth their husbands, it could be weak and unvalued Fi, which would then point to Beta ST. More investigation needed here anyway.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KMFDMfan View Post
    Things I don't like: people who refuse to reflect or think about much of anything, people who party too much, getting in a large group discussing feelings with a bunch of traditional women
    Sounds rather Fe-devaluing, possibly in the Superego.
    paying attention to my environment (I know it's important, but I'm awful at it), tedious clerical details
    Most things you say make me believe that you are probably Delta ST. But these comments throw me off.

By the way, this isn't related, but what exactly is "principled spiritual debate"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thanks for more replies

It's always interesting to me that, on these types of forums, I often give off an ISTP vibe at first.

Those who know me very well say it's not possible I'm any Si or Se type. I know sports is often associated with strength in those areas, but about the "not being aware of my environment" thing: I'm really prone to just getting off into the abstract daydreaming realm of imagination, which is Ni or Ne. I think that is one reason I enjoy academics so much - the higher one goes in education, the more conceptual the work becomes, which is to my advantage.

As for the feelings stuff, I don't mind so much when the discussions are brief (and I happen to know the people pretty well), but getting together for a tupperware party and going on and on about stuff like "well hubby doesn't get me enough chocolate and I feel he needs to let me shop more" blah blah blah is the kind of thing that induces nausea in me.

Finally, regarding the spiritual discussions, by "principled" I mean a discussion where both parties, regardless of what they believe, can put forth thoughtful points without resorting to ad hominem crap, red herrings, straw men, and other distractions that steer away from productive debate. I understand people can get heated at times, but so many people can't have any sort of religion or spiritual discussion without getting their panties in a wad constantly, which is disappointing. I do have a group of friends who are better about this sort of thing, and discussions with them are things I look forward to in my free time.

Creepy-Snaps

Breezed through your post, saw definitely Sensing, and a strong lean towards Logic.

Looking at your pictures, strongly believe Delta ST > Beta ST. Your eyes show very subdued emotion, very Fi-valuing.

Can't make up my mind between LSE or SLI, I'd have to get to know you a bit better, ask questions, etc. But there's my 3-minute analysis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol.

If it helps any, people who know me best and who are familiar with any brand of the 16 type system are torn between INTJ, INTP, ENTP, and INFJ. I no longer think the latter type fits well, but I did identify as INFJ for quite some time, and there's still one guy on a 16 type site who is heckbent on thinking I'm almost an INFJ stereotype (he has a weird notion that INFJ women are often heavily into athletics whereas the men aren't, and that the INFJs are stoic and not as into feelings as the other F types). He also thinks I'm an Enneagram 6. He's known me for a year and says that, along with his self-proclaimed "expertise," qualifies him to judge me better than others, but one of owners of the same site who has expertise into the 16 type system going back several decades thinks I'm either INTJ, INTP, or ENTP, and they've been hearing regularly from me since 2002 or thereabouts.

That's just some additional background info.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's always interesting to me that, on these types of forums, I often give off an ISTP vibe at first.

Those who know me very well say it's not possible I'm any Si or Se type. I know sports is often associated with strength in those areas, but about the "not being aware of my environment" thing: I'm really prone to just getting off into the abstract daydreaming realm of imagination, which is Ni or Ne. I think that is one reason I enjoy academics so much - the higher one goes in education, the more conceptual the work becomes, which is to my advantage.

As for the feelings stuff, I don't mind so much when the discussions are brief (and I happen to know the people pretty well), but getting together for a tupperware party and going on and on about stuff like "well hubby doesn't get me enough chocolate and I feel he needs to let me shop more" blah blah blah is the kind of thing that induces nausea in me.

Finally, regarding the spiritual discussions, by "principled" I mean a discussion where both parties, regardless of what they believe, can put forth thoughtful points without resorting to ad hominem crap, red herrings, straw men, and other distractions that steer away from productive debate. I understand people can get heated at times, but so many people can't have any sort of religion or spiritual discussion without getting their panties in a wad constantly, which is disappointing. I do have a group of friends who are better about this sort of thing, and discussions with them are things I look forward to in my free time.
    This last paragraph is making me think you might be a type with Ti in the ego block and you get frustrated when discussions veer off and away from logic.

The second to the last paragraph does sound like it might be unvalued Fi rather than Fe - not wanting to hear a buch of people sit around and talk about their relationships.

I would not dismiss the Beta ST types at this point, but maybe look at Socionics descriptions for Alpha NT types and Beta ST types. If none of those feel right, then maybe Delta ST is right, but my feeling is that you are a Ti type.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoLR types are usually not athletic and usually not very physical at all. Just a thought. I think some ST type, ISTp maybe.

why not LIE

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewu View Post
    why not LIE
    Too dry for gamma.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewu View Post
    why not LIE
    Because she's terribly forward and decise. I think LIEs come across as a little bit lighter, at least in my experience. They'd be hesitant to place picutures about them looking muscular and stuf...but I could also be wrong, because her general picture might fit LIE.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Things I don't like: people who refuse to reflect or think about much of anything, people who party too much, getting in a large group discussing feelings with a bunch of traditional women, paying attention to my environment (I know it's important, but I'm awful at it), tedious clerical details, and people who don't see the value of exercise.
    Hmm. Sounds kinda like Ni dual-seeking, Se-ego to me.

You look very powerful woman-like. I have always enjoyed shows like Buffy, Xena & Jem etc. Welcome to my adventurers club! I will make you into a melee class, pronto.

ps: Are you a lesbian?

PPS: She reminds me of Herzy kinda.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

This last paragraph is making me think you might be a type with Ti in the ego block and you get frustrated when discussions veer off and away from logic.
    I thought most people were like that? Trying to have a meaningful discussion only to have your interlocuter whine and complain about how their beliefs are so correct is annoying and insulting. If that is indicative of Ti, then all logical types must be Ti.

I'm not so sure he is saying he wants the discussions to stay on point to logic and rigidity, more like he wants people to keep unnecessary emotional reactions out of the arguments. I'm much the same way, and in my opinion it just points even more to unvalued Fe than anything else. Wanting to avoid logical fallacies does not necessarily point to Ti.
    The second to the last paragraph does sound like it might be unvalued Fi rather than Fe - not wanting to hear a buch of people sit around and talk about their relationships.
    I think that Fi types (especially introverted Fi types) can show more discretion when discussing their relationships with others, and expect that from other people. Again, I would be repulsed if some person started bitching about his problems to me in that way as well. It more depends on how the discussion is done rather than what is being discussed.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm not sure about it - I said it makes me think that might be what bothers her. I'm trying to guess how she's feeling form what she says, and that's one possibility. And she didn't say she wanted to avoid emotional issues, she said when the logic gets lost in these fallacies it bothers her. Anyone could be bothered by logical fallacies, but not everyone would notice it to that extent, or think to mention it as such a big issue.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Well I'm not sure about it - I said it makes me think that might be what bothers her. I'm trying to guess how she's feeling form what she says, and that's one possibility. And she didn't say she wanted to avoid emotional issues, she said when the logic gets lost in these fallacies it bothers her. Anyone could be bothered by logical fallacies, but not everyone would notice it to that extent, or think to mention it as such a big issue.
    "...other distractions that steer away from productive debate. I understand people can get heated at times, but so many people can't have any sort of religion or spiritual discussion without getting their panties in a wad constantly, which is disappointing."

I think this could hint at what I was saying, but what you are saying, I can understand. Perhaps I was projecting a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, definitely not lesbian.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would not dismiss the Beta ST types at this point, but maybe look at Socionics descriptions for Alpha NT types and Beta ST types. If none of those feel right, then maybe Delta ST is right, but my feeling is that you are a Ti type.
    I concur.

Creepy-Snaps

lol.

If it helps any, people who know me best and who are familiar with any brand of the 16 type system are torn between INTJ, INTP, ENTP, and INFJ. I no longer think the latter type fits well, but I did identify as INFJ for quite some time, and there's still one guy on a 16 type site who is heckbent on thinking I'm almost an INFJ stereotype (he has a weird notion that INFJ women are often heavily into athletics whereas the men aren't, and that the INFJs are stoic and not as into feelings as the other F types). He also thinks I'm an Enneagram 6. He's known me for a year and says that, along with his self-proclaimed "expertise," qualifies him to judge me better than others, but one of owners of the same site who has expertise into the 16 type system going back several decades thinks I'm either INTJ, INTP, or ENTP, and they've been hearing regularly from me since 2002 or thereabouts.

That's just some additional background info.
    1. This isn't MBTI. In socionics, the last letter is lower-case. Your MBTI type is actually, in most cases, NOT your socionics type.
    2. You're not intuitive! I think it's pretty clear you're Sensing.
    3. It's possible to be Intuitive in MBTI, and be Sensing in Socionics.
    4."thinks I'm either INTJ, INTP, or ENTP" - I would HIGHLY question his credibility then, because under the 16types system, INTp is VERY different from INTj and ENTp. They're in opposing quadras. Besides, you're Sensing. And besides, listening to people SELF-proclaim their credibility, is general a bad rule in life.
    5. You're way too active to be INFj. Besides, you're Sensing.
    6. Don't listen to BnD. He just wants you in Beta quadra.
    7. You're Sensing.
    8. You're ISTp.
    9. Did I mention you're Sensing?
    10. "who know me best and who are familiar with any brand of the 16 type system are torn between INTJ, INTP, ENTP, and INFJ" - Again, those are HUGE differences among the types, and perhaps the people typing you aren't adept enough to differentiate. Sorry, HOW familiar is your family with true Socionics? Besides, you're Sensing.

Sorry for supervising. Welcome to 16types.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    I'm not so sure he is saying he wants the discussions to stay on point to logic and rigidity, more like he wants people to keep unnecessary emotional reactions out of the arguments. I'm much the same way, and in my opinion it just points even more to unvalued Fe than anything else. Wanting to avoid logical fallacies does not necessarily point to Ti.
    I have to agree with nil. I don't really see Ti. What's wrong with another dual on the forum for you, Slacker? WA?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mentioned earlier that I've been on many 16 type forums before, but as far as the Socionics wing is concerned, I'm not as familiar with it, though I'm aware it has a different theoretical framework (for example, INTj is Ne in Socionics whereas INTJ is Ni in MBTI, and that Socionics INTj can be viewed in a sense as INTP in MBTI, etc., although quadras complicate things).

Still, I like learning and being aware of all this stuff - it's fun to find out more how people think and why people get so far off in completely different theoretical tangents about people's types, and also why they become so convinced of them. It's all both amusing and fascinating to me, especially because people's personalities are so complex that there's no way to validate anyone's type empirically based on personality alone. Type and scientific confirmation thereof hasn't been established yet; there's only one 16 type method I'm aware of that is actually bothering to try to validate the types through genetic research (Brain Types); the other wings all seem to be content with elaborate personality arguments which, entertaining and interesting though they may be, don't prove anything, really. Everything else cannot be falsified; confirmation bias is a huge problem in all versions of the 16 type theory, and until that can be removed, scientific credence will not be granted.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    1. This isn't MBTI. In socionics, the last letter is lower-case. Your MBTI type is actually, in most cases, NOT your socionics type.
    2. You're not intuitive! I think it's pretty clear you're Sensing.
    3. It's possible to be Intuitive in MBTI, and be Sensing in Socionics.
    4."thinks I'm either INTJ, INTP, or ENTP" - I would HIGHLY question his credibility then, because under the 16types system, INTp is VERY different from INTj and ENTp. They're in opposing quadras. Besides, you're Sensing. And besides, listening to people SELF-proclaim their credibility, is general a bad rule in life.
    5. You're way too active to be INFj. Besides, you're Sensing.
    6. Don't listen to BnD. He just wants you in Beta quadra.
    7. You're Sensing.
    8. You're ISTp.
    9. Did I mention you're Sensing?
    10. "who know me best and who are familiar with any brand of the 16 type system are torn between INTJ, INTP, ENTP, and INFJ" - Again, those are HUGE differences among the types, and perhaps the people typing you aren't adept enough to differentiate. Sorry, HOW familiar is your family with true Socionics? Besides, you're Sensing.

Sorry for supervising. Welcome to 16types.
    ISTp isn't the only sensing type, Mt.Dew. I dont think it's crystal clear that the OP is ISTp. I also dont think BnD is necessarily wrong in thinking ESTp/beta either.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to agree with nil. I don't really see Ti. What's wrong with another dual on the forum for you, Slacker? WA?
    Nothings wrong with another dual, hey i'm all for it. I just dont think there's enough information to really make the call at this point.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who said anything is wrong with having another dual? I just think she's more likely Ti, but I don't think Delta is an impossibility.
    -Mark Twain

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Nothings wrong with another dual, hey i'm all for it. I just dont think there's enough information to really make the call at this point.
    Who said anything is wrong with having another dual? I just think she's more likely Ti, but I don't think Delta is an impossibility.
    I made the call of ST based on writing style, how she wrote, what she included, but after taking a look at the pictures, I feel she VIs very STRONGLY as an Fi valuer. It's in the eyes. I feel confident in typing her as Delta ST. I don't think more information is needed for that, as I feel the physical evidence is enough to be conclusive.

Do you think she VIs Fe-valuing? I just don't see it. I don't see Ti-valuing in her writing or anything, either. If anything, she's Fi+Ne seeking, considering multiple possibilities, for a place to be accepted. If she were really Ti-ego, she would more accurately be able to differentiate each consideration, and conclusively identify her own type. MOREOVER, if she were Beta ST, and Ni-valuing, I HIGHLY doubt she would be considering so many different types to begin with!!! Very Ne-valuing IMO.

All of this points to Delta ST. And I'm favoring SLI>LSE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KMFDMfan
    paying attention to my environment (I know it's important, but I'm awful at it), tedious clerical details
    FWIW, I can't be bothered with tedious clerical details either (I self-type LSE). It's a stereotype that Si = being detail oriented. Detail orientation has to do with depth of interest, and attention to environment possible correlations with primary sp instinct. I stand by my opinion of you as an Extroverted ST, it's either ESTp or ESTj, although I'm ambivalent between Beta and Delta for you atm. You do seem to come off rather EJ though.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

It's all both amusing and fascinating to me, especially because people's personalities are so complex that there's no way to validate anyone's type empirically based on personality alone. Type and scientific confirmation thereof hasn't been established yet; there's only one 16 type method I'm aware of that is actually bothering to try to validate the types through genetic research (Brain Types); the other wings all seem to be content with elaborate personality arguments which, entertaining and interesting though they may be, don't prove anything, really. Everything else cannot be falsified; confirmation bias is a huge problem in all versions of the 16 type theory, and until that can be removed, scientific credence will not be granted.
    If you stay here long enough, you will cite these exact reasons later for why you hate typology.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

One look at the pics was all it took for me to want to put you as almost definitely an Se Ego, and only slightly less for certainly as Se leading; the rest of the post points me in that direction too. I'm surprised SEE hasn't been brought up; I'm going either that or SLE right now, and I'm liking the former...

Kickass music play drums? It's a great workout for both the mind and the body, and when you get a great groove happening, other people start moving too... I got these really dense sticks made out of aircraft-grade aluminum, they can live through whatever I do...

I should run more; I've been doing lots of bike riding, want to cross a state/country line on bike eventually (only made it 57.5 miles so far); as for the martial arts, I'll just say it would have been cool to have you in the dojo I was at, you would have fit right in...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh. Never taken up drums, though I have often thought it would be cool. I really love some of the time sigs DJ Shadow and a lot of the prog rock and jazz drummers come up with (Bill Bruford comes to mind).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

WOW look at all these posts.

Is it my turn?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pick a type. It's up to you really
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You're not INFj because INFj types have a very interesting ridges on our foreheads; all of us, it's due to genetic development.
    Source?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arsal View Post
    Source?
    Source

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast