Thread: Let me introduce my new work: Anastasiya INFP Video!

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Let me introduce my new work: Anastasiya INFP Video!

Esenin Or Hamlet? Frankly, at the time of shooting the video - I thought that it Hamlet. Well, that did not spill the beans ))) I Socionics, which explicitly states that can mistake. And that's why I - steeper than the rest, who allegedly believed that "can not mistake" ))))
    But I will draw conclusions about what pre-release version at the first 5 minutes - gives a high accuracy. However - it all fits into the stated statistics: approximal typing gives about 10% of cases more often than typing error in the protocol.
    It also makes sense to discuss it for a gain on the Si. Maybe it's - surprise of the subtypes. For example, the fact that she was fond of dancing in it - is more developed understanding of the aesthetics of the surrounding space. Nonetheless version of Dumas was also rejected because it also gave a clear understanding about themselves that she had Ne - antivalues ​​function and behaves as a typical restrictive function. Also in favor of it Esenin not Hamlet, found signs of pain in an interview he was a member: "So, as my parents told me that dancing - it's not profession - the case had to throw ...". As part of my methodology, which uses RD as in this video shows clear signs of positivism and Questim(which is not typical of Dumas). (Now, I think, and why was I then took it into her head in Hamlet Typing? - Probably I'm addicted to some type Hamlets that Brown women - like it (I have 3 of these. Among them: Irma Vitovkaya))

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, still don't understand Russian.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Nope, still don't understand Russian.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attention! Posted! Anastasia Esenin demonstrates his imaginative, full of mystery, mysteries and beauty

I can imagine how I talk to President Putin: "Way way way Ooty Ooty Puty" And then imagine how I talk to Himself Yanukovych on implementing a global Socionics nationwide )))
    The case of Socionics not easy, but it's worth the effort )))

Anastasia Esenin really like Saskatoon DOOM and all that is associated with it. When I told her about this game, it's all lit up straight in her play zhelniem: demons, devils, skeletons and ghosts zombie mutants BRR ... ! How interesting))))))