Thread: Manifestation of Erotic Attitudes in Conversation

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Manifestation of Romance Styles in Conversation

Have you ever noticed the Gulenko romance styles surfacing in daily conversations with some of the other types, either through choice of subject matter or the way in which they orient themselves to the subject matter?
    Last edited by Clumsy; 12-12-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have not noticed this. I think a person is more likely to choose subjects based upon the company that is around them, not on what interests them, of course people tend to seek out others who have similar inetersts as they do, but thats not what you're asking...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think this happens at all, erotic attitudes are exclusively related to the perceiving function (not even to its position, so an EJ and IP can have the same erotic attitude but completely different personalities...). Imho the importance of erotic attitudes is completely overblown, they do matter in the bedroom I guess (but more for the shared resolute or reasonable axis) but I don't think their influence can be extended much further than that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All erotic attidues means is whether someone is: strong and values Si, weak and values Si, strong and values Se, weak and values Se, with some extrapolation as to what that might mean romantically. But you can notice where Se and Si are in anyone and draw any conclusions you want to from that, including what someone might say or act like in any situation. Whether that is still a discussion of "erotic attitudes", I don't know.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.