Thread: Hello again, please show me to my pigeonhole

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello again, please show me to my pigeonhole.

I think I fit into Alpha or Delta quadra. Ne/Si I am most certain of. I am quite a foodie, and I am always thinking about what I am eating in a lot of detail. Is the crust crispy enough, as the yeast been allowed to ferment and add complexity to it's flavor? Ne is a little harder for me to understand, but the way I think of it is as if it were a large glob of jello I place all the facts I've accumulated into, it is the 3-dimensional space a place all the little things go into, spacing them depending on their relation to each other so that when I am done I will have a better idea of what the overall picture looks like. That way I have more control over the little things. I am constantly processing things in this way.

I become attached really easily, I feel the need to conserve certain things like friendships for longer than they are necessary. I constantly worry about losing friends, and the one time it actually happened I felt absolutely nothing, I did not feel as if I had lost anything. If it meant that little to me, why was I so intent on preserving the friendship? I also have a few toys from childhood I am having a hard time getting rid of, and I'm not sure why. I never look at them. I assume this has something to do with Fi.

I don't see myself as an F type, though. I spend most of my time reading books on economics, philosophy, game design and so on. While I absorb Ti/Te information easily, I very seldom have amazing revelations of my own. Does that point toward an ethical type?

I gather that people see me as the introverted intellectual type, and Noam Chomsky is someone I relate to easily.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lack of revelations might lean toward non-intuitive, but not toward feeling. I think you're a caregiver type. Please describe your desk.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My desk is really messy, I am often too lazy to put things in their correct places and just place them on the nearest elevated flat surface.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're a delta for sure..those are tell tell signs of delta behaviour.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am considering SLI.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    I am considering SLI.
    That works. Some kind of irrational Si.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Homosexual.

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si base,
    Fi valuing.

sounds like SLI
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    I am considering SLI.
    Welcome aboard