Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 60

Thread: Survey: Implications of the "Conscious Agenda"

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Survey: Implications of the "Conscious Agenda"

    I was talking with some random Russian guy the other day, and he brought up the concept of a "conscious agenda.

    Hypothesis:
    Your "conscious agenda" is basically your dual's hidden agenda:

    ISFp, INFp => to be loved
    ESFj, ESTj => to be healthy
    INTj, INFj => to be perfect
    ENTp, ESTp => to understand
    ISTj, ISFj => to be wealthy
    ENFj, ENTj => to believe
    INTp, ISTp => to know
    ESFp, ENFp => to love

    How many people here identify with their conscious agenda? (I do.)

    It consequently should more or less correspond to your Creative (2nd) function and you may find yourself consciously striving to be "the loved one" (if you are an ISFp/INFp) or "the knowledgeable one" (INTp/ISFp) in the heirarchy of Socionics.

  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cha.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sure do.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    I can't identify with "to believe." My hidden agenda seems like a very conscious one to me already.
    In your case, I wouldn't blame you because I can't for the life of me understand why anyone could have "to believe" on their agenda - conscious or hidden. That's probably the most poorly phrased of them.

  5. #5
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Applies to me pretty well.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  6. #6
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Applies to me too but then again it seems I have lots of agendas, being perfect is just one of them
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All INTps should identify with "to know", and of course I do that. That the central motivation of INTps is to seek and understand truth, i.e knowledge, is often mentioned in the MBTI type descriptions of INTPs and also in Keirsey's. The socionic type descriptions of INTps would become better if that fact was mentioned, because it is very important. I'm not sure about the other types, but it is not unlikely that it is the same with them.

  8. #8
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,330
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey: Implications of the "Conscious Agenda"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    ESFp, ENFp => to love

    How many people here identify with their conscious agenda? (I do.)

    It consequently should more or less correspond to your Creative (2nd) function and you may find yourself consciously striving to be "the loved one" (if you are an ISFp/INFp) or "the knowledgeable one" (INTp/ISFp) in the heirarchy of Socionics.
    I do not identify with "to love". However, I do spend an inordinate amount of time trying to understand which values were behind which actions. This too would fall under the Fi Creative.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The idea of Ni reflecting belief is certainly an accurate one. However, when the word belief is stated, the mind automatically thinks of religion, which is wholly inappropriate when the Ni is not paired with Fe. For an ENFj, having belief as a conscious agenda makes some sense, especially since ENFjs are sometimes portrayed as highly religious. (indeed, about half the descriptions i have seen for Ni focus on the religious aspects of ENFjs and INFps)

    If you talk to a lot of INTps and ENTjs, myself included (as being a devout atheist), you are not likely to find a whole lot of religious people. Personally, my beliefs are manifested in other areas, such as politics, what kinds of decisions are appropriate and what actions should be taken. When the conscious agenda of ENTjs reflects this sort of belief, as a belief of how things should work and how they should be managed, the conscious agenda of Ni fits better.


    as for myself, the INTp's conscious agenda of being knowledgeable is obviously extremely accurate.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seems to apply to me.
    Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

  11. #11
    Topaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It applys to me too but I think the hidden agenda is also conscious. I am beginning to think all the quadra values are conscious. I think the stronger ones are accepted and the weaker ones are strived for.

    Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

  12. #12
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you mean I really am ISTj?!?!?!??!

    jk... my conscious agenda is to ensure the survival of myself and my family atm
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    If you talk to a lot of INTps and ENTjs, myself included (as being a devout atheist), you are not likely to find a whole lot of religious people. Personally, my beliefs are manifested in other areas, such as politics, what kinds of decisions are appropriate and what actions should be taken. When the conscious agenda of ENTjs reflects this sort of belief, as a belief of how things should work and how they should be managed, the conscious agenda of Ni fits better.
    Yeah, it occurred to me that the functional representation of the agenda might make a more eloquent case for it. The ENTj I know best seems to be passionate about political and philosophical ideas that speak to his sense of ambition (the hidden agenda).

    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    It applys to me too but I think the hidden agenda is also conscious. I am beginning to think all the quadra values are conscious.
    I think it might be more conscious for some than for others, and of course depends on how it is manifest in action. For me, personally, I can say my hidden agenda is more a long-term internal motivation, the conscious agenda seems to be more a immediate drive that I make much more obvious to others.

    This has some interesting implications for the workings of duality at least, and might be something to consider when typing people.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you talk to a lot of INTps and ENTjs, myself included (as being a devout atheist), you are not likely to find a whole lot of religious people.
    You are perfectly right about that. And that's one reason why some of the socionic type descriptions of INTps are misleading and probably should be modified.

  15. #15
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    In your case, I wouldn't blame you because I can't for the life of me understand why anyone could have "to believe" on their agenda - conscious or hidden. That's probably the most poorly phrased of them.
    Yes, I have the same suspicion. If there's a better phrasing or something out there that describes the ISFj/ISTj hidden agenda better, I'd like to take a look at it.
    I'd say a better phrasing is "to be free of doubt".
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  16. #16
    Olga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,596
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can identify myself with those agendas: to believe and to be whealthy but also wiht many others. I would say to believe is important for me - it gives me strengh. To be wealthy - escapism and security - nice to have but I am not silly to suggest that wealth is that important. Security is more important for me and it may be not associated with wealth directly but with all those unpredictable situations . In fact i can live on very little money and be happy probably because is my creative function which gives me a certain degree of ability to manage money well. My ex ENTJ - was very bad with money they went like water through his fingers. He did not care much though- enjoyed spending.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

  17. #17
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Removed.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    If you talk to a lot of INTps and ENTjs, myself included (as being a devout atheist), you are not likely to find a whole lot of religious people.
    You are perfectly right about that. And that's one reason why some of the socionic type descriptions of INTps are misleading and probably should be modified.
    ... you mean Ni descriptions, right?

    i for one have never seen any type description which has stated that INTps or ENTjs are religious. mostly religious fervor is a quality present in descriptions. It probably has more to do with .

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Or maybe religion has more to do with religion.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  20. #20
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Or maybe religion has more to do with religion.
    Bingo. It has nothing to do with functions. Every type can be uber-religious, or not religious at all.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i generally agree with statements like that, as i generally dont believe that types can be a catch-all for anything. however, i think that this about religion is probably something that might be determined by socionics type (whereas something like favorite color has nothing to do with type).

    there will always be exceptions, but i think that if you took a general sample of the population of any type, you would find definite dichotomies as to what types are religious or not.

  22. #22
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    In your case, I wouldn't blame you because I can't for the life of me understand why anyone could have "to believe" on their agenda - conscious or hidden. That's probably the most poorly phrased of them.
    Yes, I have the same suspicion. If there's a better phrasing or something out there that describes the ISFj/ISTj hidden agenda better, I'd like to take a look at it.
    I'd say a better phrasing is "to be free of doubt".
    I'm not sure if I understand this correctly.
    Is this correct?: ISFjs want to be free of doubt, because they feel very bad when they are unsure of things. This is why ENTjs have to be very sure of themselves ("free of doubt"), to have the answers ISFjs need.

    If this is true, then ENTjs and ISFjs are both trying to find out things (about world, theories, philosophy) and trying to be sure they are correct. Later in life ISFj will still be seeking for the truth while ENTj already knows where s/he stands. (Does this make sense or is there a flaw in that hypothesis?) How do you see the difference between a young ENTj and ISFj?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ... you mean Ni descriptions, right?
    What's the difference? Here it is stated that INTps are religious people: http://www.socionics.com/advan/intjorintp.htm . If it is the that is the assumed cause of that or something else doesn't matter to me. The claim is misleading and probably false anyway.

  24. #24
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ni types are "religious" in their beliefs.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

    "Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    ... you mean Ni descriptions, right?
    What's the difference? Here it is stated that INTps are religious people: http://www.socionics.com/advan/intjorintp.htm . If it is the that is the assumed cause of that or something else doesn't matter to me. The claim is misleading and probably false anyway.
    as if anything that sergey ganin wrote were supposed to make any sense.

    find me a description written by somebody that knows what they're talking about that says that INTps are religious.

  26. #26
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm i would actually think religion would follow soniconics quite a lot however there could always be exceptions. I would guess that the Thinkers / types more prone to enjoy science would be less likely to be religous.

    I wish i believed in Religion / hope there is something else but unfortunately i dont / never well until i see something i class as magical to convince me. I have no faith

    EDIT: yeah i didn't read what Nifweed said but i obviously agree
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaļs Nin

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Hmm i would actually think religion would follow soniconics quite a lot however there could always be exceptions. I would guess that the Thinkers / types more prone to enjoy science would be less likely to be religous.

    I wish i believed in Religion / hope there is something else but unfortunately i dont / never well until i see something i class as magical to convince me. I have no faith

    EDIT: yeah i didn't read what Nifweed said but i obviously agree
    use your imagination! use your Ni!

    then use your Te to shoot down whatever you come up with. after that you will have found peace with the subject.

  28. #28
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol niff.. I have Te?? OOOH yes i do there it is hehe..

    Yeah have already been there done that. Even my weak thinking skills come to an athiest conclusion
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaļs Nin

  29. #29
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    Ni types are "religious" in their beliefs.
    I was thinking about this today before reading this. It almost seems like both forms of N (Ni and Ne) and their omnivorous-McDonalds-fatty appetities devour so much generalized information that they dont let go as easily and tend not to "let things slide" which causes the seriousness (or religiousness!) of N's. Or Im on crack.

    But as far as the true meaning of religion and types, I would say Herzy is fairly correct (within variation, of course).

  30. #30
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    tend not to "let things slide" which causes the seriousness
    that works for me when I do hold a belief on an issue, but I'm not religious. But that might just apply to me. I grew up in the South and if you're not religious than you're a freak, which made me reject religion immediatly
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Lol niff.. I have Te?? OOOH yes i do there it is hehe..

    Yeah have already been there done that. Even my weak thinking skills come to an athiest conclusion
    good, you're on the right track.

    however, being an ENFp, you're going to need some serious rehabilitation in order to completely annihilate Ne, which could potentially accept atheism as one of many equally plausible solutions. In order to avoid this fallacy, it is necessary that you spend the rest of your life in the kalahari desert studying the one true path of atheistic thought.

    for an INTp such as myself, this is not necessary, but you are cursed with nonbelief and confusion if you do not fulfill the necessary step of sacrificing your worldly life.

    have a nice day.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    as if anything that sergey ganin wrote were supposed to make any sense.
    Yes, of course it is supposed to make sense. At least we have to assume that. Even if that, for some obscure reason, were not true, many people read what it written on his site and believe it. So, if what he writes is not true, many people are mislead anyway.

    And, by the way, I can assure you that some things that he writes are believed by me to be true. So, I would say that your above statement is obviously false.

    find me a description written by somebody that knows what they're talking about that says that INTps are religious.
    What's your point? I don't know of any such description, but that is not relevant.

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm i would actually think religion would follow soniconics quite a lot however there could always be exceptions. I would guess that the Thinkers / types more prone to enjoy science would be less likely to be religous.
    Yes, I think that you are right. Almost every priest or theologian that I have seen on television or met in real life have been NF types. And we know that women are more prone to religious beliefs than men, a phenomenon that probably could be explained by the fact that about 2/3 of all women are F types and about 2/3 of all men are T types.

  34. #34
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Oh really? You have 2 assumed and not proven "facts" that form a conclusion lol. I can easily counter that by saying that I noticed a trend of INFj's for Biology. Your second fact is true, however, but it does not mean anything within the context.

  35. #35
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Religion is not related to functions. Especially Ni. I find this reflective of that:

    http://www.socionics.us/practice/spirituality.shtml

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Almost every priest or theologian that I have seen on television or met in real life have been NF types. And we know that women are more prone to religious beliefs than men, a phenomenon that probably could be explained by the fact that about 2/3 of all women are F types and about 2/3 of all men are T types.
    You talk shit. Every priest or theologian you've met has displayed NF qualities described by kiersay thereby making them NF even though they don't have to be, and women are not more prone to religion then men and 2/3 of women are not F types, but rather test as F types.

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You talk shit. Every priest or theologian you've met has displayed NF qualities described by kiersay thereby making them NF even though they don't have to be, and women are not more prone to religion then men and 2/3 of women are not F types, but rather test as F types.
    Every one of your statements in this quote is false.

    I have typed those priests and theologians, and I have not used tests in that process. If you use V.I, you will see for yourself that there are indeed many NF types among priests and theologians.

    About 2/3 of all women are definitely F types. That is a fact that is recognized not only by MBTI practiotioners or Keirsey followers but also among all serious socionists. That they also test as F types is only another very strong argument in favour of that claim.

  37. #37
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In order to avoid this fallacy, it is necessary that you spend the rest of your life in the kalahari desert studying the one true path of atheistic thought.
    Hmm living in the desert is not a possibility i had considered. Maybe i can become king of the bush men and learn how to hunt and kill and return back to my grass roots. Funnily enough i think living out in the desert all alone with just time to think would probably make me more likely to become religious.

    have a nice day
    I will

    About 2/3 of all women are definitely F types.
    If thats true it is a bit annoying for me as my duals and activity partners are in 1/3 of the female population. eek
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaļs Nin

  38. #38
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    I have typed those priests and theologians, and I have not used tests in that process. If you use V.I, you will see for yourself that there are indeed many NF types among priests and theologians.
    I don't trust V.I. for type identification. Only full knowledge of one's intimacy, of who they are. Perhaps just as an aid. That's why I doubt your assessment.

    About 2/3 of all women are definitely F types. That is a fact that is recognized not only by MBTI practiotioners or Keirsey followers but also among all serious socionists. That they also test as F types is only another very strong argument in favour of that claim.
    I don't trust those statistics. Mostly because they promote stereotypes. But I guess they could be right.
    Got any online site or something for it?

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't trust V.I. for type identification.
    But it definitely works in some cases. I suggest you investigate the matter before you make up your mind about it.

    I don't trust those statistics. Mostly because they promote stereotypes.
    That is a very bad argument. You are not entitled to question something just because you happen to dislike it. Only arguments based on reason count.

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here is a link about some of the neuroscientific findings that support the claim that women are predominantly F types and men predominantly T types:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/featu...937913,00.html

    The distinction between E-brains and S-brains is clearly related to F and T thinking and behaviour, and thus also related to type. Exactly how these things are interrelated is not established yet, though. More research needs to be done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •