Thread: Are there any typpes an LSI would refer to as "drama queens"?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE (-Ni?)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are there any typpes an LSI would refer to as "drama queens"?

?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you mean as opposed to a drama queen? They like SEI, benefit relations, they do temporary hysteria and drama queening and flirting; they like ESE, they do way more drama queening than EIE; they like their activity relations especially since they are victims too... They love drama queens but only structured drama queens, you have to drama queen to them at the right place and time as to not hurt their reputation, respect and authority. They perceive power structures and hierarchical stuff.

They love me because I'm exceptionally honest, forthright, blunt, straight forward, nothing to hide under the skin, no drama for your baby momma, moral and trustworthy, upright, but unfortunately we don't get along at close relations.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-pokeball

Everyone I know in my personal life thinks the ENFp 2w3 we all know is one, including the ISTj 2w3, lol. Its definitely a combination that has the potential for it.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well well well! Back when I was certain I was an EIE... an LSI whom I attempted to bond with called me a drama queen, attention whore, manipulative... and she is now my worst enemy. So.

I'm not as certain anymore of being EIE obviously as you can tell from my signature... but yeah. One of my best friends atm is also apparently an LSI as well though and we had major spats over me being overly emotional and her not knowing how to deal. Honestly though, I think this was more of an SX first SP last vs SP first SX last thing.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My imaginary LSI friend asked me to express his thoughts and declare that SEEs are the biggest dramas queens. He hopes everyone is happy with his precise answer.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Most of all _EEs. It makes me beat the shit out of their Polr. From afar they look like someone who could be my dual but is just a huge erratic ball of drama instead of a structured and creatively orchestrated one. In IEEs their lack of long term aims worsens my disgust to their BS.