Thread: Václav Havel

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Václav Havel

Pretty amazing that his name is nowhere to be found on this forum. Needs to be fixed.

EII.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read and recommended his "Power of the Powerless" but my recollection of it does nothing to make me think he's EII, nor any other type for that matter. How about doing the legwork of presenting evidence to make your case instead of just flinging three letters into our laps and expecting us to say "Yup."

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Some sort of NF is pretty good from what I've read of the wikipedia description of him.
    Not enough time to do research ATM.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    I've read and recommended his "Power of the Powerless" but my recollection of it does nothing to make me think he's EII, nor any other type for that matter. How about doing the legwork of presenting evidence to make your case instead of just flinging three letters into our laps and expecting us to say "Yup."
    Just go see a video of him, within 5 minutes it will be obvious. E.g. the movie that was made about him, "Citizen Havel".

http://youtu.be/31KEIczxbi4
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oooooooooooooooooh, from his facial expression and way he moves and gesticulate he reminds me so much of my best friend eii ; ooo