Hybrid View

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Do me.

Do me. Better yet, type me. Where do I start? I guess I can start off with . . . ask me questions, and I'll answer the best I can?

*shrug* Some of you may already know me from the MBTI forums anyways, but you'll have to figure out who I am on your own!

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think you're a I at least. Given that you type ISFP in MBTI, just looking at information elements you could be a ESI, however this is not always the case. I'm not sure if I'm receiving any extraverted feeling from you but you seem to be ethical.

Could you tell us a story about yourself, something interesting that happened?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISFp for sure.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-10-2011 at 04:07 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem like an Alpha.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are two approaches you can take. One is to answer some sort of questionnaire (Aleksei did a decent one over at PerN: http://www.personalitynation.com/obs...nics-type.html), or the other one is to read up on some general descriptions that might fit you.

Here are some wikisocion articles for which I've found a lot of people relate to:

Romance Styles: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Romance_styles
    Temperament: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Temperament
    Quadras: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quadra

There is also the clubs, but I honestly don't like that group breakdown :\. I relate to mine (researcher), but I think it's just me being nitpicky in that instance.

For example... if you really are SEI/ISFp, then you should relate to:

Caregiver Romance Style: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...aregiver_group
    IP Temperament: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=IP_temperament
    Alpha Quadra: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Alpha_Quadra

In my honest personal opinion? Yeah, you're very likely to be an Alpha. I honestly think you're an ESE.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Cardinal, you are very pretty! Not trying to hit on you, I will leave that to the rabid ILE populace here.

Hi. You are SEI like me.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks you guys, appreciate the input. I somewhat value Jorge's opinion, but only because he knows me. However, I don't believe anybody truly knows me as a whole. Anyways, I'm going attempt the questionnaire that Jorge sent. (Note: I skipped some just because I didn't feel like answering them, or didn't know how to answer them at the moment.)

And ss far as telling a story goes... I can't just pull a random story out of my ass, lol. I need a little guidance, something to go off of.

1) Pick 5 words or short phrases (or as many as you want, but no less than 5) to describe yourself, and explain.
    I don't do that well describing myself, so I'll list words/phrases that I have heard others use to describe me and that I think sound at least a little bit like me.
    - Inquisitive. This is especially true when it comes to things other people are telling me. I don't always take what is said literally, and often I believe that there is something more behind what's being said, so I ask questions. Sometimes a lot of questions. Sometimes I even get written up at work because I question my boss(es) so much. *shrug*
    - Aloof. In my defense, I believe I am only "aloof" when I have things on my mind, or when I just generally do not like who I am with and don't have any way out. For instance, when I went out last night with a couple of friends, and we went into the [first] gay bar. I generally did not like most people that my friends were talking to. They were highly annoying, and after hearing them talk about sex and alcohol for a good 15-20 minutes straight, I was not so entertained...so I walked off and sat at a table by myself, in which I was then referred to as being "stuck up" and I replied back with, "no, I'm just bored and don't like most of you."
    - Friendly. Sometimes apparently too friendly, in the sense that I come off as "flirty." It beats me how being nice is a 'flirty gesture.' I try to be as friendly as possible to everybody though, but somebody just don't deserve it after one too many chances.
    - Distrustful/skeptical. Do I really have to explain? It's always been hard for me to trust others, their words, advice, etc. If one person tells me something, I typically weigh it against evidence that I have already accumulated myself, and/or go and ask many others for their input as well.
    - Creative. Partially why my manager wants to keep me around, despite my being so anti-authority, is because I'm the one person in the department who can 'visualize' how something should/could be done.

2) Now pick the direct opposite of those and explain how you could be the opposite, and what could be good about it.

3) What are your interests? Why?
    I have varying interests. As long as I believe there is something to gain/learn, I will probably take at least some interest in it.

4) What do you want out of life?
    Acknowledgement of my successes, as well as my attempts at doing things. To continue learning. Mental and emotional fulfillment. To find things and people that interest/stimulate me on a regular basis.

5) What can you not do, because it might jeopardize your survival?

6) What do you like in other people? Why?

7) What do you dislike in other people? Why?

8) What would your ideal partner be like?
    Romantic, not too touchy-feely (especially all of that PDA crap. gag), understanding of my needing/wanting alone time, curious/speculative/intelligent and have the ability to converse with me over real and interesting topics. Not too much to ask for, is it?

9) Do you enjoy comfort, sensory indulgence, relaxation? Are you physically hedonistic (parties, dancing, binges, good eating, etc.)? Do you focus finely on physical sensations, carefully savoring them? Who doesn't like good food? But in all honesty, I don't focus on this stuff too largely. I do like to go out to the bar with friends about 3x/month, but... *shrug* partying doesn't really do it for me. I don't do dancing, I'd be content with eating a simple sandwich, pizza, or saltine crackers on a daily basis. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being highly focused on physical sensations, I would probably put myself around a 4-5.

10) Do you find yourself neglecting bodily concerns and pushing your body beyond reasonable limits (like skipping sleep or meals or the like)? If so, do you appreciate being encouraged to slow down and take care of yourself, or does it make you feel annoyed or mollycoddled? I skip breakfast and lunch nearly daily, and my sleep cycle is really screwed up. I can't say that it really bothers me though... its worked for me all this time, so why should it really matter that I change it up? I would rather people not try to 'encourage' me to take care of myself, because I'm perfectly capable of understanding what I want/need for myself and doing it myself.

11) Do you focus more on what you need to take care of at the moment, or on the end goal? Do you prefer an attitude of leaving no stone left unturned, or do you only focus on what you feel is necessary to reach your end goals? Are you thorough or sloppy? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people? Hmm... once I have a specific goal set in mind, I pretty much do what's necessary to accomplish that specific goal. I can easily throw everything else to the side, and focus on what I need/have to do in order to reach my goal. If it's something that I'm actually very interested in, I will do a good job and try to be as thorough as possible. If I have no interest in it, then *shrug* I just do what I need to do to get by.

12) Are you forever chasing after new ideas and possibilities, or do you prefer dreaming up imaginative scenarios and fully fleshed-out plans? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people? I'm always thinking of new ideas and possibilities, but I can't say that I always act on them.

13) Do you look for the hidden implications of concepts in analysis, and what they lead to? Or do you prefer to examine how concepts relate to each other? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people? Definitely how concepts relate to each other.

14) Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind? I'm a bit of both, somewhere in the middle. Though, I probably lean slightly more towards picking the most likely outcome and planning with it in mind... things just don't always go as planned though, so I try to have a few back-up plans just in case, or else just deal with the stuff when I have to.

15) Are you prone to uncertainty or indecisiveness? When you have multiple opportunities to choose from, do you analyze them all? Or do you want to cut out the ones that aren’t likely or are least likely; pick just one? I'm a very indecisive person. I probably lean more towards first cutting the least likely, and then analyzing the ones that are left.

16) Are you open to any avenue that might offer potential opportunities? Or do you prefer to make sure the odds are in favor of a new avenue bringing benefits? Something that is sure to offer benefits, definitely.

17) Are you assertive? Aggressive? Do you like it when other people are? Assertive, yes. Aggressive, no, not unless I'm under extreme stress. I like assertiveness to an extent in others, though I prefer those who are less assertive than I am.

18) Are you able to relax? Or are you restless and fidgety? A little bit of both. It really depends on the environment.

19) Do you prefer concepts, principles, rules, procedures, etc. to be precise and lack ambiguity, or do you prefer simple solutions that offer (or as long as they offer) greater efficiency and productivity? Probably the latter. I like something a little more open-ended, but still gets the job done efficiently.

20) Are you a practical person in general? Elaborate. I definitely feel that I use a lot of common sense, and I always make sure I'm getting the best deal. I can't say lavishing out doesn't appeal to me, but in the end I always do what makes the most sense - especially when it comes to financial matters. I have never been able to understand people who go out and spend $100 on a shirt or a pair of shoes just because of a name on it, when something very similar is right around the corner for a good $20.

21) Are you passionate? Emotional? Given to performance or histrionics? Do you enjoy those qualities in other people?
    I'm passionate about things that I really believe it, and I'm more emotional when under extreme conditions/stress than anything. I do like people who are passionate in the things they believe in as well, but I typically don't like being around very emotional people.

22) Are you aware of when you're stepping on other peoples' toes, or offend them? When you're not liked? Very aware. I don't always care, but I'm aware.

23) Are you sensitive to others being emotionally hurt or offended? Eh, I try to be as tactful as possible because I don't like being the reason people cry (though I have made people cry a few times even when using tact) but I'm not going to just sit by and say nothing if I feel it needs to be said.

24) Would you say that the status of your personal relationships with people, your distance to them, is an important criterion for guiding your behavior? Not really. I'm pretty capable of doing 'me.' People can either take it or leave it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, I confirm on ISFp I'm adding you to my list in this thread....http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...270#post817270

And Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Director Kam View Post
    Hey Cardinal, you are very pretty! Not trying to hit on you, I will leave that to the rabid ILE populace here.

Hi. You are SEI like me.
    Yes she is.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"The first encounter with the female SEI is fascinating. She jokes, skillfully she flirts, she knows how to rapidly reduce psychological distance and to enter informal contact. Soft charm penetrates each motion."

I believe, like you said about yourself that you're good with subtle flirting and that's how you've opened this thread...
    other things about this type is in here..
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Portrait-ISFp

Ooops sorry, my bad, you're Te PoLR so maybe looking up and reading this info won't convince you. Ahh, the person of authority is the owner, el presidente, H? Where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I think you're a I at least. Given that you type ISFP in MBTI, just looking at information elements you could be a ESI, however this is not always the case. I'm not sure if I'm receiving any extraverted feeling from you but you seem to be ethical.

Could you tell us a story about yourself, something interesting that happened?
    You're the man, you can tell her she's SEI now.
    -

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    "The first encounter with the female SEI is fascinating. She jokes, skillfully she flirts, she knows how to rapidly reduce psychological distance and to enter informal contact. Soft charm penetrates each motion."

I believe, like you said about yourself that you're good with subtle flirting and that's how you've opened this thread...
    other things about this type is in here..
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Portrait-ISFp

Ooops sorry, my bad, you're Te PoLR so maybe looking up and reading this info won't convince you. Ahh, the person of authority is the owner, el presidente, H? Where are you?
    Wrong. I did not say I was a skillful flirt; I said people assume I'm flirting with them when I'm just being friendly.

Also, outside info does convince me to an extent. But I need good reasoning to go along with it, which you fail to provide. What I want is more of your own thoughts and ideas on a personal level (kind of like Phthalate did by taking my own words, breaking them down with his own thoughts/opinions, and then providing outside sources) and less of the "you fit this profile because this one sentence about flirting applies to you" opinions. If that's how typing is determined, I'd be all 16 types, because I'm almost certain there's going to at least be one sentence in every type profile that sounds a bit like me.

Reuben, are you even capable of making babies?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    Wrong. I did not say I was a skillful flirt; I said people assume I'm flirting with them when I'm just being friendly.

Also, outside info does convince me to an extent. But I need good reasoning to go along with it, which you fail to provide. What I want is more of your own thoughts and ideas on a personal level (kind of like Phthalate did by taking my own words, breaking them down with his own thoughts/opinions, and then providing outside sources) and less of the "you fit this profile because this one sentence about flirting applies to you" opinions. If that's how typing is determined, I'd be all 16 types, because I'm almost certain there's going to at least be one sentence in every type profile that sounds a bit like me.

Ok, so you started this thread with "Do me" and then with a winky/eyebrow thing is not flirting...???? I think a less flirty notion is "Type me"
    -

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so you started this thread with "Do me" and then with a winky/eyebrow thing is not flirting...???? I think a less flirty notion is "Type me"
    Sleazy, not Flirty.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sleazy, not Flirty.
    lololololol
    -

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Except... you know... she's also a 6 (counterphobic to top it off), so your approach is... yeah. No.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xxtp. I feel like your questions are masked.
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Rob View Post
    xxtp. I feel like your questions are masked.
    You can see right through me <3

And my computer screen.

You must be my dual. I'm so SEE. Let's get married.

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can see right through me <3

And my computer screen.

You must be my dual. I'm so SEE. Let's get married.

If only you were a feeling type and not a heartless troll
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ok, I think whatever I said before with introtim is probably wrong. I'm going to hold off until I can get a better impression.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Only sweet, sweet love.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Reuben got ED. cant make any

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's only when my master's around that I get turned on
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well I get ISFp from the way you type and your choice of colors lol. The pics dont contradict this typing ether.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 10-17-2011 at 09:28 PM.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've changed my mind again. ESI.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've changed my mind again. ESI.
    Basis?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's a merry type, you'll never see an SEE type act like her (this is not a negative comment, just an observation). In stating things about trusting, she's saying that she prefers Fe over Fi.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ry_and_serious

She's pretty much getting a subjective impression of all of us by the posts that we make here and she'll choose who she can trust and who is pleasant to be around, hence doing Si. She's just getting internal reactions from us. If you change your internal state, as in get upset or pissy by the introduction and such, she gets a psychic reading from you...as in one may seem to be negative, another too serious etc.

Fi types would prefer to have a subdued, serious environment, and more empathetic.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-11-2011 at 05:28 AM.
    -

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's a merry type, you'll never see an SEE type act like her (this is not a negative comment, just an observation). In stating things about trusting, she's saying that she prefers Fe over Fi.

She's pretty much getting a subjective impression of all of us by the posts that we make here and she'll choose who she can trust and who is pleasant to be around, hence doing Si.
    I actually agree with this. She's definitely a Fe-user.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's pretty much getting a subjective impression of all of us by the posts that we make here and she'll choose who she can trust and who is pleasant to be around, hence doing Si. She's just getting internal reactions from us. If you change your internal state, as in get upset or pissy by the introduction and such, she gets a psychic reading from you...as in one may seem to be negative, another too serious etc.

Fi types would prefer to have a subdued, serious environment, and more empathetic.
    This is the first post (about me) from you that I've actually somewhat liked.

It's true. Even in real life. There are usually two scenarios for me in real life.

1.) I will meet a person, automatically get a good vibe, and that's that.
    2.) I will meet a person, get "weird" vibes from them, and then sit back and observe them for a while before deciding whether or not they're worth anymore initiation from me.

Scenario one rarely ever happens, so most people I end up observing from a distance for a while before deciding whether or not they're "friend" worthy or not. I can have some serious frickin' trust issues, I have no shame in admitting that. Unless a person proves to me that they're not out to screw me over, the skepticism is usually always there.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is the first post (about me) from you that I've actually somewhat liked.

It's true. Even in real life. There are usually two scenarios for me in real life.

2.) I will meet a person, get "weird" vibes from them, and then sit back and observe them for a while before deciding whether or not they're worth anymore initiation from me.

Scenario one rarely ever happens, so most people I end up observing from a distance for a while before deciding whether or not they're "friend" worthy or not. I can have some serious frickin' trust issues, I have no shame in admitting that. Unless a person proves to me that they're not out to screw me over, the skepticism is usually always there.
    Comparing that, an Extravert holds a positive response to all people. Imagine that. You're an introvert because you differentiate, subjectively, which person (or object) you like over another.
    -

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Comparing that, an Extravert holds a positive response to all people. Imagine that. You're an introvert because you differentiate, subjectively, which person (or object) you like over another.
    I never said I wasn't an introvert. There's a good possibility I am, *shrug* it's like I've been pointing out all along though... I just like good reasoning to back things up.

I will still talk to pretty much everybody and be friendly with them, but there's a huge difference between somebody I KNOW I can trust, and somebody who is still at the crossroads. I could give MisterNi as an example. He's cool, and I have no reason to dislike him, but I after being called an male-seeking attention whore by him when he doesn't even know me, I wonder about his intentions. I mean, no feelings were hurt by the statement... I guess I just don't like being judged so quickly, because I've learned the hard way through life that there is so much more to a person than what they display on the exterior. Would it make a difference now if I were to say that I'm a lesbian? Would I still be a male-seeking attention whore? *shrug*

I guess y'all are getting a good sense of my E6 here.

Oh, and you were right, I totally put a winking smiley in the original post. haha, I just realized that.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robyn you male-seeking attention whore.

Come here let me hug you and nurse your lesbian wounds.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Creepy-Snaps

Oh, and you were right, I totally put a winking smiley in the original post. haha, I just realized that.
    Smilies are awesome!!!!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So which scenario does Maritsa fall into?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    So which scenario does Maritsa fall into?
    The heck? Lol. Well I don't really know her, but I'm going to assume if I met her in real life she'd give off good vibes. She'd be an honest person and whatnot, I would just get annoyed by her way of thinking and her reasoning for things. She seems cool enough and I like that she tries to help people, but I feel that if we were a real life "pair" we'd constantly be at each others throat. Me by telling her that she doesn't have a good approach at handling things, and her telling me that I'm too insensitive to her emotions.

I think her way of talking/typing kind of reminds me of an old friend, and the above scenario was usually the case with us lol.

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and her telling me that I'm too insensitive to her emotions.
    Do I smell some Fi-PoLR (xLE-ism)?
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Both Si and Ni are quite capable of visualizing things. Ne finds external possibilities.

Question:

Do you feel healthy pleasure from the things that you do?

Do you neglect your well being like resting, eating, relaxing? This may not always be about food; I have many SEI friends who show up to work with their hair done every day, taking care of their external looks, but are overworked because of the job that they do. That wouldn't be considered neglect of ones' well being.

A person's insensitivity to the hidden emotions of others is a preference for Fe over Fi, this makes the two hard to understand one another, but SEI have Fi demonstrating, so from time to time, they will let out a cry to show their fragile emotions and ask questions out of frustration like, "why does he [a person who may have wronged them] do this?" They will also seem like they want a relationship.
    -

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both Si and Ni are quite capable of visualizing things. Ne finds external possibilities
    That's true, but she said visualizing things how could/should be done, and that seems like external possibilities to me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's taking Ideas () and earthening them into reality. SEI are a process type too and are quite capable of doing that.
    -

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an idea... @AeroRobyn, why don't you tell us about how, why, when you turned a vegan/vegetarian, and what has it been like since? I believe this approach should be a better indicator than the current "forcing a function unto you" approach that's being given at the moment.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phthalate View Post
    I have an idea... @AeroRobyn, why don't you tell us about how, why, when you turned a vegan/vegetarian, and what has it been like since? I believe this approach should be a better indicator than the current "forcing a function unto you" approach that's being given at the moment.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast