TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's My Type?

Reports of What People IRL Say About Me:

"Before I talked to you, you completely slipped under my radar. But I've always thought that you're a strong, and silent guy. A man of few words *giggle*" - classmate (female)

"You're very steady and stable, and you know what you want. You're also pretty sharp, I'm surprised that you knew so much about business." - senior business partner (male)

"I think you've a very... hmmm... manly aura " - church aunt (female)

"You're very unpredictable, so like, some girls are looking for security, so you may not be able to give it to them... what kind of girls will like you? I don't know... bad girls I guess?" - church friend (female)

"I talked to you because you didn't look fierce hahaha. But you seem to be a very confident person, friendly, dominating... but generally nice!" - insurance agent (female) and before you say shit like she's saying that just to get me to sign up, I left her after getting her name and number. we also call and chat every now and then, but not about insurance. she knows I'm not interested in buying from her.

"You say very little, but everything you say hits its point. What's the word for that? Concise, or succinct. Yea, you're very succinct " - counsellor (female)

"Reuben, you're very brave." - church friend, after I threw his muffin out of the gates for the dogs to eat because there were no dustbins nearby (male)

"See, he's so ready. Be like him!" - literature teacher, upon calling me out to read a poem (female)

"You're like a cheetah, I really didn't expect you to pounce on me. But it was nice " - ex-girlfriend

I'll add more later.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh fuck you
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this a serious thread?

Although I am very tempted to slap you out of Delta into Alpha, there still exists a nagging suspicion which I have not been able to dismiss.

Your forum behaviour/posts include Alphaish teasing of girls, some Betaish pick up techniques (which you expound but not exercise IRL), some Gammaish business-related posts, and Deltaish.. romance style? How you come off on forum may not be reflective of how you act in real life and simply a forum persona, so a lot of it may not be type-related. Your more serious posts, rare though they may be do bear a certain resemblance to my own which I am yet unable to pinpoint. Delta ST isn't a well understood type IMO and could easily be mistyped as NT if they happen to have more intellectual interests. Your Ne-ish behaviour may be interpreted as an overactive Ne HA. Intertype relations might be a good indicator, but only you yourself will know which type/quadra you feel most comfortable in and which not; which your dual-seeking, and which your PoLR.

This is what I can think of in defense of your present self-typing, which probably isn't much and wouldn't sustain you for long when the arguments for you as ILE start to flood in. Also, the possibility of N1cole being EII doesn't help your case for LSE.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a serious thread. I don't have a case. You guys have a case. Make it. I'm giving you evidence of how I really behave IRL via what people say about me.

I have no idea why, when in the face of empirical evidence, people still allude to online behaviour. Come on.
    Last edited by Reuben; 10-07-2011 at 06:26 PM.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InkStrider View Post
    Although I am very tempted to slap you out of Delta into Alpha, there still exists a nagging suspicion which I have not been able to dismiss.
    You can spend time with him in delta, as long it is not my delta.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about your biceps?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    How about your biceps?
    I'll trade you for your scalp.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Before I talked to you, you completely slipped under my radar. But I've always thought that you're a strong, and silent guy. A man of few words *giggle*" - classmate (female)

"You're very steady and stable, and you know what you want. You're also pretty sharp, I'm surprised that you knew so much about business." - senior business partner (male)

"You're very unpredictable, so like, some girls are looking for security, so you may not be able to give it to them... what kind of girls will like you? I don't know... bad girls I guess?" - church friend (female)

"I talked to you because you didn't look fierce hahaha. But you seem to be a very confident person, friendly, dominating... but generally nice!" - insurance agent (female) and before you say shit like she's saying that just to get me to sign up, I left her after getting her name and number. we also call and chat every now and then, but not about insurance. she knows I'm not interested in buying from her.

"You say very little, but everything you say hits its point. What's the word for that? Concise, or succinct. Yea, you're very succinct " - counsellor (female)

"Reuben, you're very brave." - church friend, after I threw his muffin out of the gates for the dogs to eat because there were no dustbins nearby (male)

"See, he's so ready. Be like him!" - literature teacher, upon calling me out to read a poem (female)

"You're like a cheetah, I really didn't expect you to pounce on me. But it was nice " - ex-girlfriend

I'll add more later.
    lol these are made up right?
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a serious thread.
    If you say so.

I don't have a case. You guys have a case. Make it.
    I do have a mild curiosity in your case, though not enough to be able to make any. I'll sit and watch for now.

I'm giving you evidence of how I really behave IRL via what people say about me.
    Quotes say little. It is suspect if these quotes are even true and not made up.

I have no idea why, when in the face of empirical evidence, people still allude to online behaviour. Come on.
    There is no empirical evidence. Your online behaviour is the only behaviour that can be used for typing, since no one knows you in real life. You shouldn't be complaining about such since it is the only available method, and there is no way of knowing if you are intentionally misleading us with a forum persona.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously FUCK YOU GUYS. I create a serious thread and all of you doubt me. It's great. Fuck you all.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously FUCK YOU GUYS. I create a serious thread and all of you doubt me. It's great. Fuck you all.
    Honestly speaking, I think that the perception of you as a light Alpha Fe humoring joker has pretty much been embedded into everybody's heads and it's going to take quite a bit for anyone to see you as anything other than the image which you have served to embed into our minds.

Alright then, serious speak. What made you change your self-typing of ILE to LSE? That's Fi PoLR to Fi dual-seeking, Fe HA to Fe Role. What convinced you?

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol these are made up right?
    No they are not. It's up to you to believe. I'm just waiting for someone to type me based on what I put up here.

Believe it, or whyever the fuck not don't, but just contribute sincerely or get the fuck out of this thread. Not @ you Allie, but just, well. In general.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Demonstration of (static) perceives logical interrelations between objects, which by definition belong to a certain class or location, unless the point of reference is changed.

Introvert

Ego type (dynamic) perceives internal reactions to sensory data. Each perception of the same thing can be different depending on the observer's changing internal state.

Irrationality

Activation

Ego; in observation and limiting, energy conserving

I'll add more later.

I type you SLI or SLE
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-08-2011 at 08:04 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks maritsa. I came to the same conclusion as well.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But then again, does anything actually go against ILE?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InkStrider View Post
    Honestly speaking, I think that the perception of you as a light Alpha Fe humoring joker has pretty much been embedded into everybody's heads and it's going to take quite a bit for anyone to see you as anything other than the image which you have served to embed into our minds.
    This. That's how it works here.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That quite works. Does a light Alpha Fe humoring joker go against any thing I posted in my OP? That's what I'm asking.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That quite works. Does a light Alpha Fe humoring joker go against any thing I posted in my OP? That's what I'm asking.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooo i like that bump harder
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs: