Reports of What People IRL Say About Me:

"Before I talked to you, you completely slipped under my radar. But I've always thought that you're a strong, and silent guy. A man of few words *giggle*" - classmate (female)

"You're very steady and stable, and you know what you want. You're also pretty sharp, I'm surprised that you knew so much about business." - senior business partner (male)

"I think you've a very... hmmm... manly aura " - church aunt (female)

"You're very unpredictable, so like, some girls are looking for security, so you may not be able to give it to them... what kind of girls will like you? I don't know... bad girls I guess?" - church friend (female)

"I talked to you because you didn't look fierce hahaha. But you seem to be a very confident person, friendly, dominating... but generally nice!" - insurance agent (female) and before you say shit like she's saying that just to get me to sign up, I left her after getting her name and number. we also call and chat every now and then, but not about insurance. she knows I'm not interested in buying from her.

"You say very little, but everything you say hits its point. What's the word for that? Concise, or succinct. Yea, you're very succinct " - counsellor (female)

"Reuben, you're very brave." - church friend, after I threw his muffin out of the gates for the dogs to eat because there were no dustbins nearby (male)

"See, he's so ready. Be like him!" - literature teacher, upon calling me out to read a poem (female)

"You're like a cheetah, I really didn't expect you to pounce on me. But it was nice " - ex-girlfriend

I'll add more later.