Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: What's My Type?

  1. #1
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What's My Type?

    Reports of What People IRL Say About Me:

    "Before I talked to you, you completely slipped under my radar. But I've always thought that you're a strong, and silent guy. A man of few words *giggle*" - classmate (female)

    "You're very steady and stable, and you know what you want. You're also pretty sharp, I'm surprised that you knew so much about business." - senior business partner (male)

    "I think you've a very... hmmm... manly aura " - church aunt (female)

    "You're very unpredictable, so like, some girls are looking for security, so you may not be able to give it to them... what kind of girls will like you? I don't know... bad girls I guess?" - church friend (female)

    "I talked to you because you didn't look fierce hahaha. But you seem to be a very confident person, friendly, dominating... but generally nice!" - insurance agent (female) and before you say shit like she's saying that just to get me to sign up, I left her after getting her name and number. we also call and chat every now and then, but not about insurance. she knows I'm not interested in buying from her.

    "You say very little, but everything you say hits its point. What's the word for that? Concise, or succinct. Yea, you're very succinct " - counsellor (female)

    "Reuben, you're very brave." - church friend, after I threw his muffin out of the gates for the dogs to eat because there were no dustbins nearby (male)

    "See, he's so ready. Be like him!" - literature teacher, upon calling me out to read a poem (female)

    "You're like a cheetah, I really didn't expect you to pounce on me. But it was nice " - ex-girlfriend

    I'll add more later.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  2. #2
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  3. #3
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh fuck you
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  4. #4
    InkStrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is this a serious thread?

    Although I am very tempted to slap you out of Delta into Alpha, there still exists a nagging suspicion which I have not been able to dismiss.

    Your forum behaviour/posts include Alphaish teasing of girls, some Betaish pick up techniques (which you expound but not exercise IRL), some Gammaish business-related posts, and Deltaish.. romance style? How you come off on forum may not be reflective of how you act in real life and simply a forum persona, so a lot of it may not be type-related. Your more serious posts, rare though they may be do bear a certain resemblance to my own which I am yet unable to pinpoint. Delta ST isn't a well understood type IMO and could easily be mistyped as NT if they happen to have more intellectual interests. Your Ne-ish behaviour may be interpreted as an overactive Ne HA. Intertype relations might be a good indicator, but only you yourself will know which type/quadra you feel most comfortable in and which not; which your dual-seeking, and which your PoLR.

    This is what I can think of in defense of your present self-typing, which probably isn't much and wouldn't sustain you for long when the arguments for you as ILE start to flood in. Also, the possibility of N1cole being EII doesn't help your case for LSE.

  5. #5
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is a serious thread. I don't have a case. You guys have a case. Make it. I'm giving you evidence of how I really behave IRL via what people say about me.

    I have no idea why, when in the face of empirical evidence, people still allude to online behaviour. Come on.
    Last edited by Reuben; 10-07-2011 at 07:26 PM.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InkStrider View Post
    Although I am very tempted to slap you out of Delta into Alpha, there still exists a nagging suspicion which I have not been able to dismiss.
    You can spend time with him in delta, as long it is not my delta.

  7. #7
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How about your biceps?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    How about your biceps?
    I'll trade you for your scalp.

  9. #9
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    Reports of What People IRL Say About Me:

    "Before I talked to you, you completely slipped under my radar. But I've always thought that you're a strong, and silent guy. A man of few words *giggle*" - classmate (female)

    "You're very steady and stable, and you know what you want. You're also pretty sharp, I'm surprised that you knew so much about business." - senior business partner (male)

    "I think you've a very... hmmm... manly aura " - church aunt (female)

    "You're very unpredictable, so like, some girls are looking for security, so you may not be able to give it to them... what kind of girls will like you? I don't know... bad girls I guess?" - church friend (female)

    "I talked to you because you didn't look fierce hahaha. But you seem to be a very confident person, friendly, dominating... but generally nice!" - insurance agent (female) and before you say shit like she's saying that just to get me to sign up, I left her after getting her name and number. we also call and chat every now and then, but not about insurance. she knows I'm not interested in buying from her.

    "You say very little, but everything you say hits its point. What's the word for that? Concise, or succinct. Yea, you're very succinct " - counsellor (female)

    "Reuben, you're very brave." - church friend, after I threw his muffin out of the gates for the dogs to eat because there were no dustbins nearby (male)

    "See, he's so ready. Be like him!" - literature teacher, upon calling me out to read a poem (female)

    "You're like a cheetah, I really didn't expect you to pounce on me. But it was nice " - ex-girlfriend


    I'll add more later.
    lol these are made up right?
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  10. #10
    InkStrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    This is a serious thread.
    If you say so.

    I don't have a case. You guys have a case. Make it.
    I do have a mild curiosity in your case, though not enough to be able to make any. I'll sit and watch for now.

    I'm giving you evidence of how I really behave IRL via what people say about me.
    Quotes say little. It is suspect if these quotes are even true and not made up.

    I have no idea why, when in the face of empirical evidence, people still allude to online behaviour. Come on.
    There is no empirical evidence. Your online behaviour is the only behaviour that can be used for typing, since no one knows you in real life. You shouldn't be complaining about such since it is the only available method, and there is no way of knowing if you are intentionally misleading us with a forum persona.

  11. #11
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seriously FUCK YOU GUYS. I create a serious thread and all of you doubt me. It's great. Fuck you all.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  12. #12
    InkStrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    Seriously FUCK YOU GUYS. I create a serious thread and all of you doubt me. It's great. Fuck you all.
    Honestly speaking, I think that the perception of you as a light Alpha Fe humoring joker has pretty much been embedded into everybody's heads and it's going to take quite a bit for anyone to see you as anything other than the image which you have served to embed into our minds.

    Alright then, serious speak. What made you change your self-typing of ILE to LSE? That's Fi PoLR to Fi dual-seeking, Fe HA to Fe Role. What convinced you?

  13. #13
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol these are made up right?
    No they are not. It's up to you to believe. I'm just waiting for someone to type me based on what I put up here.

    Believe it, or whyever the fuck not don't, but just contribute sincerely or get the fuck out of this thread. Not @ you Allie, but just, well. In general.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  14. #14
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    Reports of What People IRL Say About Me:
    Demonstration of (static) perceives logical interrelations between objects, which by definition belong to a certain class or location, unless the point of reference is changed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    "Before I talked to you, you completely slipped under my radar. But I've always thought that you're a strong, and silent guy. A man of few words *giggle*" - classmate (female)
    Introvert

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    "You're very steady and stable, and you know what you want. You're also pretty sharp, I'm surprised that you knew so much about business." - senior business partner (male)
    Ego type (dynamic) perceives internal reactions to sensory data. Each perception of the same thing can be different depending on the observer's changing internal state.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    "I think you've a very... hmmm... manly aura " - church aunt (female)

    "You're very unpredictable, so like, some girls are looking for security, so you may not be able to give it to them... what kind of girls will like you? I don't know... bad girls I guess?" - church friend (female)

    Irrationality

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    "I talked to you because you didn't look fierce hahaha. But you seem to be a very confident person, friendly, dominating... but generally nice!" - insurance agent (female) and before you say shit like she's saying that just to get me to sign up, I left her after getting her name and number. we also call and chat every now and then, but not about insurance. she knows I'm not interested in buying from her.
    Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    "You say very little, but everything you say hits its point. What's the word for that? Concise, or succinct. Yea, you're very succinct " - counsellor (female)
    Ego; in observation and limiting, energy conserving

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    "Reuben, you're very brave." - church friend, after I threw his muffin out of the gates for the dogs to eat because there were no dustbins nearby (male)

    "See, he's so ready. Be like him!" - literature teacher, upon calling me out to read a poem (female)

    "You're like a cheetah, I really didn't expect you to pounce on me. But it was nice " - ex-girlfriend

    I'll add more later.

    I type you SLI or SLE
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-08-2011 at 09:04 AM.

  15. #15
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks maritsa. I came to the same conclusion as well.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  16. #16
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But then again, does anything actually go against ILE?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  17. #17
    ._. Aiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    2,015
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InkStrider View Post
    Honestly speaking, I think that the perception of you as a light Alpha Fe humoring joker has pretty much been embedded into everybody's heads and it's going to take quite a bit for anyone to see you as anything other than the image which you have served to embed into our minds.
    This. That's how it works here.

  18. #18
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That quite works. Does a light Alpha Fe humoring joker go against any thing I posted in my OP? That's what I'm asking.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    That quite works. Does a light Alpha Fe humoring joker go against any thing I posted in my OP? That's what I'm asking.

  20. #20
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    bump for lols
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  21. #21
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ooo i like that bump harder
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •