Thread: WEPSS Enneagram Test - Has anyone taken it before?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default WEPSS Enneagram Test - Has anyone taken it before?

I had signed up and attended an Enneagram workshop recently. As part of the workshop, the participants had to complete an Enneagram test known as Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales (WEPSS) before the day of the workshop. There are 200 words/phrases on the assessment and I have to rate on a 5-point scale on how well it fits me. What I have liked about the test is it gives me a breakdown of resourceful [healthy], non-resourceful[not-so-healthy] and overall scores for each of the 9 types. From there, you could assess where are your areas of improvement and be able to learn how to maximise your strengths and potential. The report is more comprehensive than what I have described here though. My results are type 4w5, btw.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who wants to pony up 10 bucks can take it here: http://www.wepss.com/buy.asp
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by werlkjlakjeraoiaeswroiaer View Post
    Anyone who wants to pony up 10 bucks can take it here: http://www.wepss.com/buy.asp
    How accurate is it? It would be a waste of time and money to pay for tests if you could do a simple one for free. Unless it is somehow of a better quality.