Thread: for those who type me

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default for those who type me

please tell me the thoughts that went into it.

you don't have to try to convince me unless you really want to. I just want to know what's going through your heads.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kassie View Post
    please tell me the thoughts that went into it.

you don't have to try to convince me unless you really want to. I just want to know what's going through your heads.
    Just cos I like you as Delta NF. It's more instinct than a typing well thought out and considered in your case.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

thank you.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cookie baking EII. Just because you and UDP would make a cuuute couple
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, so why Fi instead of Te? Easy answer. You're clearly IJ>IP or EJ.

Your relationship with Aiss is dynamic enough to imply a difference in temperament. She is clearly IP.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From what you told me about yourself I would think delta NF, but hey, nothing is what it seems. Don't know how much of it was true or false. Anyway, good luck or something.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not easy to type you Kassie. For instance, I don't know your age, I don't know what you do. I don't know enough about you, and I can't pretend that I know you.

That being said, with what I know about you I can attempt to work out something.

It may not be a far stretch to say that you may not actually be an ethical type. I hear you talking about typing accuracy, typing procedures, and thought processes, which I'm pretty sure any type can be talking about, but your greater interest in these than other girls seems to imply a logical bias. You are, in a sense, very similar to Aiss.

Both of you are very focused on information, and actively disagree with people with whose thinking you feel has a logical dissonance with you. Aiss, more so than you, is more intellectually focused; or at least, this trait is displayed more prominently in her than in you.

That being said, I will not discount the possibility that you may be Fi instead of Ti/Te. It has been a sort of tradition that Aiss and yourself are typed along the Fi/Te axis, as opposed to the Ti/Fe one. If Aiss were ILI, you would be an IXFj of sorts. If anything, you lean more towards Gamma.

Conversations with you always remind me that you are a girl with teeth; it is not easy to subdue you, much like the other Ne types (delta's leaning towards Alpha or Alphas leaning towards Delta). I would therefore surmise a guess that you are Fi-IXFj. I would put you in between Gamma and Delta; if Gamma, leaning more towards Delta than noisy Beta; if Delta, leaning more towards angsty Gamma than childish Alpha.

My opinion is that you are Fi-base with 60/40 Se/Ne split. You need to ask yourself about PoLR. Are you more fearful of confrontation than unexpected changes, or is it the other way around? My typing of you is based on my opinion of your answer to that question: Fi-ISFj.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

All I think for sure is you're introverted.

I think Se-valuing > Ne-valuing, but I could be wrong.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My impression is EII. I'll have to disagree with woof on process/result thing as I see process >> result from your posts. As you write you create a narrative that is always rolling forward, not going back. You mention main points towards the end of paragraphs/posts. It is actually reminiscent of how ILEs write (they are the other CD process type). Picking between EII and IEE I'd say you sound like a rational type rather than irrational. Picking between Ne-creative and Se-creative vibe-wise I get this sort of ephemeral translucent feel from what you write that I usually pick up from Ne, like I can just walk through it. With Se-creatives their Se can feel a bit like getting slapped on the face lol totally different vibe.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I type you ExI for three reasons:

1) You come across as an introvert. Which is to say, you very much seem to direct your energy inward.
    2) I like you, and I appreciate having you around on the forum. Being a Te type, I'm supposed to appreciate Fi, and so it suits me to think of you as Fi base.
    3) You have historically self identified as Fi base. I rarely challenge another person's self typing, especially if I like/respect that person.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-06-2011 at 09:17 AM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Done.