Thread: My Socionics introduction on G+ (humor)

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Socionics introduction on G+ (humor)

So, I casually study this personality theory. One of its distinguishing characteristics is how it groups people by various dichotomies. One such grouping is based on N/S and T/F, which you may be familiar with if you know about MBTI.

These groups are known as "clubs", so called because if you get a bunch of people of a club together in a room, they'll theoretically start talking about certain characteristic topics:

NT: researchers, like talking about new developments in science, philosophy. Basically, nerds.
    ST: pragmatists, like discussing facts and experience. Useful if you want to know how to install a DIY shelf in your shower.
    SF: socials, like shooting the breeze with people, relating with you, what they had to eat, how to prepare it, who they ate it with.
    NF: humanitarians, like the SFs, only more interested in who they ate, not who they ate with.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    NF: humanitarians, like the SFs, only more interested in who they ate, not who they ate with.
    Lol. I've never heard it put qiuet like that before.