Thread: New Socionics Theory: four clubs per quadra

Threaded View

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb New Socionics Theory: four clubs per quadra

I'll quickly explain the premise. I know a number of us here are into Socionics as it is, though I was thinking of a clearer categorization for people, that deals with the fact that all four types within a quadra have the same values and get along the best, but all four come from different sets of strengths: namely the reknown NT, NF, ST and SF stereotypical clubs that I think many of us see a clear delineation in. Ie. in theory there would no longer be two types of NTs, but four types of NTs, + four types of NFs, four types of STs, and four types of SFs, and they each differ in emphasis and cognition and each value things more similar to their quadra, each according member of the other three clubs. If you're NT you still have their behavior and strength overall, you just aren't typical "NT" anymore and you belong to your own unique subclass of NT. Or your own unique subclass of NF, etc.

This idea would seem to fit people in real life pretty well, and if we were to have a good set of descriptions per each "club" and each "quadra" then we could make further observations about the four different club members, and each different quadra member. This theory revolves around the realization that you have values in common with people of all four clubs, and given the correct outlook as to what those values are, these ideas may be implemented closer to the 16 types as they are, but more than that, they can seriously be taken to form something twice as intricate about personality types than what we know now, and all from the same mental practices we're familiar with.

The organization of it would look like this: (without necessarily the old quadra names, but quadras that fit nonetheless)

Attached Images Attached Images