Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fe: the description

Lets try to complete this description for the site:

Extraverted Feeling
    Socionics function: black ethic - emotion - emotional ethics
    internal activity of object - internal processes in object, emotional arousal and arousability of object, emotional life, moods, subjective emotional content

****Positive(short range):
    missing data....

****Negative (long range):
    missing data....
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****Positive(short range):
    Warmth, positive atmosphere, enabling,

Coldnes, distance, negative atmosphere, inhibition,
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

potentially satanic.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Coldnes, distance, negative atmosphere, inhibition,
    This is the opposite of -.

BTW, we do have a description on this site already...

Ethics of the emotions
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + (short range)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A) understanding the emotional state of individual person, influence on his mood.

B) the skill to force man emotionally to be opened, to appear its feelings: the skill to find individual approach to the man, to play "on the necessary strings" the showers through the manifestation of its positive emotions.

C) the open expression of its emotions, the demonstration of its feelings, epatazh, tendency toward the theatricality in the chamber situation.

D) sensitiveness, drops in the moods, fervency in the local situations; - the animation of different objects of custom (?).

E) the creation of the emotional atmosphere in the small association (forcing of situation, enthusiasm, emotional lift): control of the emotional background of small group, directed toward the creation of happiness, merriment, enthusiasm, optimism, generally good mood.

F) tendency toward recitations, artistic taste for "its" (entire spectrum of intonations, expressive pauses, significant views, rich mimicry).

G) personal emotions, its mood, its passion, personal artistic taste and artistic taste of one concrete actor, its nervousness, power engineering its the nearest environment.
    - (distant distance)
    01) understanding the emotional state of the group of people, influence on the mood of groups - from the small to the large.

02) the skill to force man emotionally to be opened, to appear its feelings through the demonstration of its negative emotions - to mountain, grief, melancholy, emotional decrease, depression, weeping, tear, dissatisfaction, pessimism, poor mood, the experience of misfortune.

03) the skill to find individual approach to the groups of people, to play "on the necessary strings" of human passions.

04) the open expression of its emotions, the demonstration of its feelings, epatazh, tendency toward the theatricality - gallery play in the broad sense.

05) sensitiveness, drops in the moods, fervency, fanaticism on a global scale.

06) the creation of the emotional atmosphere in the large association, the society through the forcing of situation, the "electrization". Control of emotionalism and power engineering of the associations.

07) tendency toward the oratorical skill, artistic taste (entire spectrum of intonations, expressive pauses, significant views, rich mimicry) and intrigues.
    oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=193
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe= the key to making friends. Whenever in doubt, use Fe to brake the ice.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not everyone responds well to Fe
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I think Fe scares my boyfriend more than Fi

Maybe

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of course... the level of loudness of the Fe/Fi is going to make a huge difference
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    of course... the level of loudness of the Fe/Fi is going to make a huge difference
    agreed.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As well as whether it is a creative or a base function.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by detail
    As well as whether it is a creative or a base function.
    exactly. Fe as a creative function is difficult for me to deal with. it reminds me that my sister is going to die and there's nothing I can do about it. Fe as a base function is easily dealt with... by ignoring it.
    SEE

Creepy-Diana