Thread: Anglas enneagram

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anglas enneagram

Since there is a lot of shitty threads, so why not to increase that number.

I got this result.

From this test.
    http://pstypes.blogspot.com/2009/11/...gram-test.html
    So Am I 7w8 or this test just sucks? Any better tests?

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

when i saw the title of the thread i thought 7.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Kassie. Now I'll rest in peace.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7w8 seems just fine.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gr8 thread
    What's my instinctual stackings?
    Feel free to say whatever

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

maybe tell us how you feel about the instincts and what you think you are and why? @Anglas

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like a reasonable suggestion.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been typed as Sx/Sp, Sp/So, So/Sp, So/Sx and Sp/Sx this makes me think, that there are no actual guidelines on how to type people. Sad emoji.

Naranjo's Profiles of Instinctual Variants:

SX-7 - Heavenly. Glutton for things of the higher world. Dreamer. Passion to imagine something better than [stark] reality, to embellish reality. Looking at all things with optimism of someone who's in love. Too enthusiastic. NN to go for the sweetness of the imagined over ordinary reality. Need to fantasize. Rose-colored spectacles. Oral optimistic character (I think this was a Freudian reference). "I'm OK, You're OK" - which is a therapeutic theme for anyone but a 7.

SO-7 - pure, too pure, counter-gluttony, concerned about diet, image, etc (new age fashion culture an example). "I will define myself anti-pig". They sacrifice gluttony - it's the postponement of desires for the ideal. Have gluttony for recognition of their sacrifice. Want to be seen as very, very good. Trying to be good according to social consensus. Goodness for applause. Reach ideal of perfection, but it's not innate perfectionism, it's efforted.

SP-7 - Keeper of the castle, makes alliances, family oriented, but not in the real sense of the word. The family game can be played anywhere - "I'll be family with you and expect same of you; we band together to create a mafia." Partisanship, corruption. Self-interest is behind the alliance, but it's denied. Opportunistic. Has to make every experience into an advantage. Gluttony is excessive concern for self-preservation so they make deals at every possible opportunity. There is no conversation that doesn't lead to business - nose is always in the air for opportunity.
    I don't relate to the red parts.

I'll add something later, too lazy atm.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    I have been typed as Sx/Sp, Sp/So, So/Sp, So/Sx and Sp/Sx this makes me think, that there are no actual guidelines on how to type people. Sad emoji.

Naranjo's Profiles of Instinctual Variants:

SX-7 - Heavenly. Glutton for things of the higher world. Dreamer. Passion to imagine something better than [stark] reality, to embellish reality. Looking at all things with optimism of someone who's in love. Too enthusiastic. NN to go for the sweetness of the imagined over ordinary reality. Need to fantasize. Rose-colored spectacles. Oral optimistic character (I think this was a Freudian reference). "I'm OK, You're OK" - which is a therapeutic theme for anyone but a 7.

SO-7 - pure, too pure, counter-gluttony, concerned about diet, image, etc (new age fashion culture an example). "I will define myself anti-pig". They sacrifice gluttony - it's the postponement of desires for the ideal. Have gluttony for recognition of their sacrifice. Want to be seen as very, very good. Trying to be good according to social consensus. Goodness for applause. Reach ideal of perfection, but it's not innate perfectionism, it's efforted.

SP-7 - Keeper of the castle, makes alliances, family oriented, but not in the real sense of the word. The family game can be played anywhere - "I'll be family with you and expect same of you; we band together to create a mafia." Partisanship, corruption. Self-interest is behind the alliance, but it's denied. Opportunistic. Has to make every experience into an advantage. Gluttony is excessive concern for self-preservation so they make deals at every possible opportunity. There is no conversation that doesn't lead to business - nose is always in the air for opportunity.
    I don't relate to the red parts.

I'll add something later, too lazy atm.
    Please just read descriptions of the instincts separetly, as theyre more accurate. And dont read fucking naranjo. Write here what you think the instincts are in short(or long if you like) and then how you feel about them and what you think you are

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    gr8 thread
    What's my instinctual stackings?
    Feel free to say whatever
    so/sx guess by the pictures you post in random pics thread