Thread: My Eharmony personality profile

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Eharmony personality profile

I think they're better than socionics tests at giving you your type. I'm not really looking to date anyone right now but took it just to get the personality test and it's pretty good. I'm posting my results in the hopes someone could translate it into socionics and give me my type

There's a lot and I'm sure it's boring to everyone else beside me, so if you'd like, just read the words that describe me best and type that way??

Words That Describe You:
    Practical
    Down-to-earth
    Traditional
    Earnest
    Uncomplicated
    Folksy
    Steady

A General Description of How You Approach New Information and Experiences
    You like the way things are in your life. The ideas and beliefs that have served you well serve you still. The habits and routines of work, home and life suit you to a tee, and you see no reason to alter it. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," and as far as you're concerned, "It ain't broke." Your roots go deep into the soil of what you've believed about life for a long time, and these deep roots give your life a sense of steadiness and purpose. Since you've held on to these beliefs for a long time, and held on earnestly, your understanding of things is deeply held; novelty and intellectual experiments and "the next new idea" hold little interest for you. You like the practical, down-to-earth ways of thinking and believing and living your life that have served you so well.
    Words That Describe You:
    Uncompromising
    Frank
    Astute
    Critical
    Empirical
    Tough
    Discerning
    Skeptical
    Shrewd

A General Description of How You Interact with Others
    When someone needs your help or wants you to do something you think before you act. See, at heart you believe deeply in personal freedom and individual responsibility. You think it is vital that people learn to take care of themselves so that they don't become dependent upon others. You believe that actions have consequences, and people need to accept the consequences of their actions if they are to learn from their mistakes and grow. You believe you wouldn't be doing anyone a favor if you lift someone out of trouble; they will never learn to lift themselves up if you keep rescuing them. And if you keep giving people a second, third or fourth chance, you have seen that people seldom develop the character they need to live decent and responsible lives.

You believe that compassion has a role to play in your life, in a structure of values that is encourages people to take care of themselves. Uncritical tenderheartedness does as much harm as good. You much prefer if people understand, in factual, empirical terms, how they got into trouble, and how they can lift themselves out of the mess they are in. In an emergency, of course, you're there to offer help and if someone has helped you out in the past there is no question about your loyalty. But whenever it is realistic, you are convinced people should take care of themselves.

Along with this you devote adequate time to taking care of your own needs and wants, in part because it makes you happy with your life and in part because that's what you truly believe every person should do. You cherish personal independence for yourself and others. Fostering such independence is the best way you find there is to love and care for others.
    Words That Describe You:
    Adaptable
    Engaged
    Able to Cope
    Passionate
    Perceptive
    Flexible
    Receptive
    Aware
    Avid

A General Description of Your Reactivity
    In some ways, you've got the best of emotional worlds. When emotions rise up from inside you or are brought forth from a conversation by a friend, you know how to engage them. You deal with sadness, fear, joy, anger - whatever comes up - in ways that are perceptive and flexible. You can adapt to whatever level of emotion is appropriate to the moment. At other times, you are able to cope with your emotions in a more reserved manner. Because you are aware of what does and does not make emotional sense in a particular situation, you will decide when it is an appropriate time to express your emotions and when it would be best to keep them to yourself.

All of this gives you a rich emotional life. You are free to express your passions about certain subjects with appropriate people. But you are also emotionally adaptable; if the conversation needs to be more cerebral, you'll keep it "in your head" and talk calmly through whatever issue is on the table. This emotional awareness serves you well. You seldom get in over your head, either by opening up to the wrong person or by triggering in someone else's emotions they may not be able to deal with.
    Words That Describe You:
    Casual
    Informal
    Compliant
    Reliable
    Organized
    Solid
    Dependable
    Uncommitted
    Genuine

When you take on a task at work or at home, you are reliable; you get the job done. In an organized way, you define the goal, lay out a plan, figure how long the task will take, and get to work "solid and dependable you".

But and this is important you're not a slave to the plan. You're committed to it, but not chained to it; the connection is more casual and informal. You know that sometimes "the best laid plans" fall off the tracks; when this happens, you clean up the train wreck and start over, undeterred.

Though not happening often, when plans change, you're okay with it. In fact, sometimes you change the plan. It's too nice of a Saturday to finish organizing the garage. Let's go for a bike ride instead. True, the next rainy Saturday will likely find you back in the garage, but for now the work can wait.

What an interesting combination of qualities in you're organized, but casual; solid, but compliant; and dependable, but informal. At home and at work, people know they can rely on you. You take great satisfaction in knowing that people think of you as disciplined and responsible, but you also know that you have something of a free spirit in you, and when this spirit moves you, off you go, following the impulse of the moment. You are rightly proud of your work ethic, but you also enjoy your willingness to lay the tools down, crank up the music and play like a child.
    Words That Describe You:
    Thoughtful
    Modest
    Reflective
    Private
    Introverted
    Careful
    Restrained
    Meditative

You are generally a modest and private person. You are thoughtful and careful before making decisions and offering opinions. You most likely have a number of good friends and you greatly enjoy spending time with them. But even with your friends you tend not to be terribly outgoing; you open up, but slowly, and share yourself, but in a careful way. For you quality is much more important than quantity. When it comes to your social life you are more comfortable with deeper, well nurtured friendships than with having a social calendar that rivals that of a socialite.

Whether at work or in social situations, you neither need nor particularly like the spotlight. In fact, it is often the case that your friends and colleagues think you deserve more credit than you take and more attention than you get. But that isn't really your style. Again, you don't crave flash and attention, it's quality and depth you treasure.

This isn't to say that you don't want to be around people or that you aren't good in relationships and in social situations. In fact, you need the companionship of people, you just prefer quiet conversations with a friend or a small group to finding a new party to go to every week. Your social encounters balance out the side of you that likes your own company and having enough time to think and reflect. But you do find that life has a better rhythm for you when there is enough quiet time to deliberate on your own so that you are refreshed for your next encounter with friends and colleagues.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, I'm tempted to do that questionnaire too, but I'm afraid if I join the site and take the test I'll start getting tons of "date me" e-mail or however the fuck the site works.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When or IF I ever choose to date again seriously, I'm doing it thru that site. But just do like I did and put a fake email.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, the place has a very high success ratio (greater than 90%) if you're not rejected by the personality test. Apparently ~10% are rejected due to a personality that's deemed incompatible with other applicants.

I haven't tried out any dating sites but for people looking for serious relationships, eharmony seems like a great place from reviews and a few people I know who tried it.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kept getting rejected in my earlier years when I tried to use it HAHA. Now that I actually had 7 whole matches this time around, I figure I must be doing something right these days...I'm actually thinking I should legit try this out because these 7 guys must be super great if they can actually match my personality lolz

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on what I read my impression is Se-ISTj (Harmonizing subtype). Probably either ISTj-ISTp or ISTj-INFp.

Creepy-pokeball

I did the test years ago, and all I remember was, "Holy shit, this test never ends."

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by agape View Post
    Based on what I read my impression is Se-ISTj (Harmonizing subtype). Probably either ISTj-ISTp or ISTj-INFp.
    I was waiting till you finally get out of the closet. You and Magna, Divided and Kramer are related?

And Jessica is SEI-SLE-LSE-IEI-ILE-LIE-ESI 7w1-5w0-15w9 actually.

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fucked around with the demographics they asked for in the first few pages, but the questionnaire itself I answered truthfully.

It made me look like a fucking messiah.

You Are Best Described As:
    CONSISTENTLY TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF

Words That Describe You:
    Uncompromising
    Frank
    Astute
    Critical
    Empirical
    Tough
    Discerning
    Skeptical
    Shrewd

When someone needs your help or wants you to do something you think before you act. See, at heart you believe deeply in personal freedom and individual responsibility. You think it is vital that people learn to take care of themselves so that they don't become dependent upon others. You believe that actions have consequences, and people need to accept the consequences of their actions if they are to learn from their mistakes and grow. You believe you wouldn't be doing anyone a favor if you lift someone out of trouble; they will never learn to lift themselves up if you keep rescuing them. And if you keep giving people a second, third or fourth chance, you have seen that people seldom develop the character they need to live decent and responsible lives.

You believe that compassion has a role to play in your life, in a structure of values that is encourages people to take care of themselves. Uncritical tenderheartedness does as much harm as good. You much prefer if people understand, in factual, empirical terms, how they got into trouble, and how they can lift themselves out of the mess they are in. In an emergency, of course, you're there to offer help and if someone has helped you out in the past there is no question about your loyalty. But whenever it is realistic, you are convinced people should take care of themselves.

Along with this you devote adequate time to taking care of your own needs and wants, in part because it makes you happy with your life and in part because that's what you truly believe every person should do. You cherish personal independence for yourself and others. Fostering such independence is the best way you find there is to love and care for others.
    On the Openness Dimension you are:
    SOMETIMES CURIOUS, SOMETIMES CONTENT

Words That Describe You:
    Accepting
    Flexible
    Educated
    Self-aware
    Middle-of-the-road
    Proper
    Distinctive
    Indecisive
    Adaptable

Like someone who can sleep comfortably on either side of the bed, you are equally at home with ideas and beliefs that you have held for a long time and with new ways of thinking and believing that grow out of your intellectual curiosity.

Your sense of who you are and what your place is in the world around you rests on values and principles that are the solid ground you walk upon. You've tested them, they work for you, and much of the time you are content to trust them, that is, until some provocative new idea slips in from a conversation, book or some flight of your active imagination. "Hmmmm. What's this. Never thought of it before." And off you go, exploring.

Since you love to learn, you've always been teachable; you absorb new information, which means you are well-educated in things that matter to you. Sometimes your intellectual exploring will lead you back to where you started; the "next new thing" proves too shallow or impractical to you. But once in a while a new idea or belief will dislodge you from the ground you've stood upon; it is so compelling and persuasive that you step away from the tried-and-true and embrace this notion that is brand new to you.

Because you hold both solid beliefs and are open to new ideas, you are accepting of other people and other ways of thinking and believing. You are flexible enough to listen to something new and different, or something outside of your comfort zone; if it works for you, you'll take it in, and if not, you'll let it go. In this sense, you know who you are: you are neither closed-minded nor wildly open-minded, but walk somewhere near the middle of the intellectual road.
    On Emotional Stability you are:
    SOMETIMES STEADY, SOMETIMES RESPONSIVE

Words That Describe You:
    Adaptable
    Engaged
    Able to Cope
    Passionate
    Perceptive
    Flexible
    Receptive
    Aware
    Avid

In some ways, you've got the best of emotional worlds. When emotions rise up from inside you or are brought forth from a conversation by a friend, you know how to engage them. You deal with sadness, fear, joy, anger - whatever comes up - in ways that are perceptive and flexible. You can adapt to whatever level of emotion is appropriate to the moment. At other times, you are able to cope with your emotions in a more reserved manner. Because you are aware of what does and does not make emotional sense in a particular situation, you will decide when it is an appropriate time to express your emotions and when it would be best to keep them to yourself.

All of this gives you a rich emotional life. You are free to express your passions about certain subjects with appropriate people. But you are also emotionally adaptable; if the conversation needs to be more cerebral, you'll keep it "in your head" and talk calmly through whatever issue is on the table. This emotional awareness serves you well. You seldom get in over your head, either by opening up to the wrong person or by triggering in someone else's emotions they may not be able to deal with.
    Your approach toward your obligations is:
    FOCUSED AND FLEXIBLE

Words That Describe You:
    Casual
    Informal
    Compliant
    Reliable
    Organized
    Solid
    Dependable
    Uncommitted
    Genuine

When you take on a task at work or at home, you are reliable; you get the job done. In an organized way, you define the goal, lay out a plan, figure how long the task will take, and get to work "solid and dependable you".

But and this is important you're not a slave to the plan. You're committed to it, but not chained to it; the connection is more casual and informal. You know that sometimes "the best laid plans" fall off the tracks; when this happens, you clean up the train wreck and start over, undeterred.

Though not happening often, when plans change, you're okay with it. In fact, sometimes you change the plan. It's too nice of a Saturday to finish organizing the garage. Let's go for a bike ride instead. True, the next rainy Saturday will likely find you back in the garage, but for now the work can wait.

What an interesting combination of qualities in you're organized, but casual; solid, but compliant; and dependable, but informal. At home and at work, people know they can rely on you. You take great satisfaction in knowing that people think of you as disciplined and responsible, but you also know that you have something of a free spirit in you, and when this spirit moves you, off you go, following the impulse of the moment. You are rightly proud of your work ethic, but you also enjoy your willingness to lay the tools down, crank up the music and play like a child.
    When it comes to Extraversion you are:
    SOMETIMES OUTGOING, SOMETIMES RESERVED

Words That Describe You:
    Moderate
    Amiable
    Laid-back
    Temperate
    Relaxed
    Poised
    Civil
    Uncommitted
    Pleasant

Lucky you! You enjoy your own company as much as you enjoy the company of others. You are a great conversationalist and thrive in the wonderful kinds of connections you know how to have with your family and friends. You also equally enjoy your own company, whether sitting in a favorite chair with your book and soft music playing or meandering in the woods by yourself. You like coming home to your family or your roommate; but if no one is home, you find quiet, solitary time to be just as pleasurable. What a great combination to enjoy being outgoing and to be just as comfortable being reserved. Lucky you!!

Because you are so amiable and relaxed, you are comfortable with almost any group of family or friends. Whether they are pumped up and lively or calm and subdued, you remain at ease. If someone needs to take over the conversation, you are comfortable taking the lead; you can also lay back and let someone else be in charge. If the conversation gets rowdy, your moderate demeanor will often draw it down to a more temperate level. If someone in the group loses their cool, you will most likely maintain your poise, and if they get nasty you know how to keep a civil tongue.

You may find yourself out of balance on occasion. If you're alone too much, you may need to get in touch with someone. If you spend too much time with your family and friends, you may need to sneak off for a day by yourself, to putter and read and clear your head of the noise of too much conversation. When you're at your best, you live with a rhythm of time with others, time alone, time with others, time alone It's a satisfying, comfortable balance. Lucky you!

Whoops didn't realize this was a type-me thread; I'm just posting my results. Ignore this post if you're typing Jessica (not that I want to be typed).
    언제나.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool de Iniesta
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ah yes EHarmony, the site that likes to pretend gay people don't exist by not having a Man seeking Man option. I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE.

Whoah how asshole. I mean I don't mind if I'm hated or disliked, because then at least you're acknowledging my presence. But to act like I don't even exist, what a dick move!

"There are gay people. There won't stop being gay people." I sent that message to the creators of eharmony, of course I got no response.

And then people will say "why don't you just go to a gay site"

Why should I? That turns 'gay' as the ultimate joke, as the unquestionable other. Do you as a straight person have to do this? There's no straight relationship for you there's just... a relationship, and it's the same thing for us. You don't think eharmony is for straight people you just view it as a fun personality thing. But if somebody really wants a relationship, it discriminates against gays. Relationship sites need to be all-inclusive. Gays don't belong at a different drinking fountain.

Maybe they changed it now I don't know.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh yes. Check this out, they have a service open to gays called Compatible Partners.

So we gay men can be compatible with each other, but you straight people are not only Compatible, you are Harmonious. Someone thinks their shit don't stink.

Separate but equal never works. It's an oxymoron. GOOD AS YOU.

How revolting that they do this. I think they need to get throat fucked by me personally.

I will do it in a white harmonious robe too. And I'll throat fuck the shit out of them, in a very harmonious robe and in a very harmonious way. And I will sing in perfect harmony, as I can be both gay and harmonious!

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BnD wtf are you talking about
    언제나.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol it does kind of make you sound like an awesome human being, doesn't it?

@ bnd: I think you've got a point, man. That is kind of effed.

Taking care of others and taking care of yourself

Words That Describe You:
    Fair
    Considered
    Collaborative
    Responsive
    Sensible
    Diplomatic
    Contemplative
    Indulgent
    Rational

You are important. So are other people, especially if they are in trouble. You have a tender heart, but you know how to establish and keep personal boundaries. You are empathetic and compassionate, but you also believe that it's best if people solve their own problems and learn to take care of themselves, if they are able.

You are deeply moved by the needs of others, but you know that if you don't take good care of yourself, you'll wind up being of no use to anyone. So yours is a thoughtful compassion. You strive to be fair and sensible, taking care of others while also taking care of yourself.

When someone really is in trouble, you like to collaborate with them toward a solution; they do their part, you do yours. You consider carefully, and respond in a sensible way; they do their part, and together you move through the difficulty.

You seldom act impulsively; rather, when a problem arises, you take your time to think through the situation. This contemplative quality usually means that you'll arrive at a diplomatic solution, one that's fair for the other person and also fair to you. It's frequently a win/win situation.
    SOMETIMES CURIOUS, SOMETIMES CONTENT

Words That Describe You:
    Accepting
    Flexible
    Educated
    Self-aware
    Middle-of-the-road
    Proper
    Distinctive
    Indecisive
    Adaptable

Like someone who can sleep comfortably on either side of the bed, you are equally at home with ideas and beliefs that you have held for a long time and with new ways of thinking and believing that grow out of your intellectual curiosity.

Your sense of who you are and what your place is in the world around you rests on values and principles that are the solid ground you walk upon. You've tested them, they work for you, and much of the time you are content to trust them, that is, until some provocative new idea slips in from a conversation, book or some flight of your active imagination. "Hmmmm. What's this. Never thought of it before." And off you go, exploring.

Since you love to learn, you've always been teachable; you absorb new information, which means you are well-educated in things that matter to you. Sometimes your intellectual exploring will lead you back to where you started; the "next new thing" proves too shallow or impractical to you. But once in a while a new idea or belief will dislodge you from the ground you've stood upon; it is so compelling and persuasive that you step away from the tried-and-true and embrace this notion that is brand new to you.

Because you hold both solid beliefs and are open to new ideas, you are accepting of other people and other ways of thinking and believing. You are flexible enough to listen to something new and different, or something outside of your comfort zone; if it works for you, you'll take it in, and if not, you'll let it go. In this sense, you know who you are: you are neither closed-minded nor wildly open-minded, but walk somewhere near the middle of the intellectual road.

Words That Describe You:
    Adaptable
    Engaged
    Able to Cope
    Passionate
    Perceptive
    Flexible
    Receptive
    Aware
    Avid

FLEXIBLE

Words That Describe You:
    Spontaneous
    Intuitive
    Perceptive
    Natural
    Somewhat Disorganized
    Unpredictable At Times

When there's a job to be done, like most people you want to know what the goal is and when it's to be completed. For you, that's a start. Next you want to know what the plan is to get to the goal. So you lay out a plan, or at least the major points of a plan: "Organize the kitchen sometime this spring" or "Get the project at work done as soon as possible." You don't need an in-depth specification of every little detail; in fact you prefer not to work that way. You lay out your goals, develop a general plan, and then you get things done.

You believe in intuition as well as organization. As such, you trust impulses as much as strategies and you value spontaneity as much as you do efficiency. In a word, you like to keep it flexible. When you set out to accomplish a task, you prefer to have some room to maneuver. Like an artist, you find that the best way to reach a goal is not always in a straight line. Some of the most productive times for you are the unplanned moments of inspiration and creativity that just come to you. While you do keep to a general plan, those times of pure vision and originality are what really drive you.

Some of the people who rely completely on an organized approach to getting things done may be surprised at your efficiency. But there is a definite method to your approach. With a creative flair that others may not have anticipated, the original plan gets met and there are often a few extra accomplishments along the way. Your comfort zone starts with a task and a plan but it also requires the freedom to be able to go with your instincts and impulses so that you can not just accomplish the task, you also have the option to explore something brand new along the way.
    SOMETIMES OUTGOING, SOMETIMES RESERVED

Words That Describe You:
    Moderate
    Amiable
    Laid-back
    Temperate
    Relaxed
    Poised
    Civil
    Uncommitted
    Pleasant

Lucky you! You enjoy your own company as much as you enjoy the company of others. You are a great conversationalist and thrive in the wonderful kinds of connections you know how to have with your family and friends. You also equally enjoy your own company, whether sitting in a favorite chair with your book and soft music playing or meandering in the woods by yourself. You like coming home to your family or your roommate; but if no one is home, you find quiet, solitary time to be just as pleasurable. What a great combination to enjoy being outgoing and to be just as comfortable being reserved. Lucky you!!

Because you are so amiable and relaxed, you are comfortable with almost any group of family or friends. Whether they are pumped up and lively or calm and subdued, you remain at ease. If someone needs to take over the conversation, you are comfortable taking the lead; you can also lay back and let someone else be in charge. If the conversation gets rowdy, your moderate demeanor will often draw it down to a more temperate level. If someone in the group loses their cool, you will most likely maintain your poise, and if they get nasty you know how to keep a civil tongue.

You may find yourself out of balance on occasion. If you're alone too much, you may need to get in touch with someone. If you spend too much time with your family and friends, you may need to sneak off for a day by yourself, to putter and read and clear your head of the noise of too much conversation. When you're at your best, you live with a rhythm of time with others, time alone, time with others, time alone It's a satisfying, comfortable balance. Lucky you!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jess, you sound about as ST as they come!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it does..dunno that test was a little harsh IMO lol. Shrewd?? Really? Oh well. 7 guys apparently like shrewd women that's why I should jump at this chance.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Oh yes. Check this out, they have a service open to gays called Compatible Partners.

So we gay men can be compatible with each other, but you straight people are not only Compatible, you are Harmonious. Someone thinks their shit don't stink.

Separate but equal never works. It's an oxymoron. GOOD AS YOU.

How revolting that they do this. I think they need to get throat fucked by me personally.

I will do it in a white harmonious robe too. And I'll throat fuck the shit out of them, in a very harmonious robe and in a very harmonious way. And I will sing in perfect harmony, as I can be both gay and harmonious!
    I agree with you, that's pathetic that they don't have a gay option. I've never tried their site so I haven't seen it. But yeah, it's all 'keep *them* in their own separate little place away from us.'

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, so it's all one giant Big 5 test. Lame boring yawn snooze.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm afraid that if I ever tried this, the tests results would say "Please kill yourself" instead of you were rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I was waiting till you finally get out of the closet. You and Magna, Divided and Kramer are related?
    Thanks for talking about me. It makes me feel special.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

munenori2's results sound vaguely Ne-INFj to me. I could be wrong.

Creepy-pokeball

I redid mine.

1. Agreeableness.

Taking care of others and taking care of yourself

•Fair
    •Considered
    •Collaborative
    •Responsive
    •Sensible
    •Diplomatic
    •Contemplative
    •Indulgent
    •Rational

2. Openness.

CURIOUS

•Original
    •Inventive
    •Thinker
    •Brave
    •Eccentric
    •Avant-Garde
    •Out-of-Touch
    •Unique

3. Emotional Stability.

•Adaptable
    •Engaged
    •Able to Cope
    •Passionate
    •Perceptive
    •Flexible
    •Receptive
    •Aware
    •Avid

4. Conscientiousness

FOCUSED AND FLEXIBLE

•Casual
    •Informal
    •Compliant
    •Reliable
    •Organized
    •Solid
    •Dependable
    •Uncommitted
    •Genuine

5. Extroversion.

OUTGOING

•Friendly
    •Gregarious
    •Full of Life
    •Unreserved
    •Kindhearted
    •Talkative
    •Emotional
    •Spontaneous
    •Vigorous

....I have 20 matches lol. I'm a whore

Creepy-pokeball

Im not surprised that mune and I have mostly similar profiles, lol.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post

And Jessica is SEI-SLE-LSE-IEI-ILE-LIE-ESI 7w1-5w0-15w9 actually.
    Absurd, too funny as always. I'm Fe-IEI-EIE-Ni-ILI 4w5?

Jadae's results sound like Ni-ENFj, Si-ESFj, or Fi-ENFp possibly.

Creepy-pokeball

Close. ENFj, Fe.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Oh, so it's all one giant Big 5 test. Lame boring yawn snooze.
    Yeah, its based off of Big 5.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey jessica dear, you might want to change the 'beta' under your nick into 'delta'. So fucking SLI (:

Oh, and in my opinion, SLI women are just among the hottest, most independent, and down-to-earth types. I love them. 7 matches aren't good enough for you
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I DON'T WANT TO BE SLI GOD DAMNIT

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I DON'T WANT TO BE SLI GOD DAMNIT
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's ok, we love you either way.

She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good lord that's cute

Creepy-pokeball

Make up your own type. It doesnt stop about 1/4rth of the Alphas, lol.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    Close. ENFj, Fe.
    So your sociotype is Fe-ENFj, making you my 'mirror' (type).

Yeah, its based off of Big 5.
    I think they have a Big 5 test on facebook, from "MyPersonality" or whatever.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by agape View Post
    So your sociotype is Fe-ENFj, making you my 'mirror' (type).

I think they have a Big 5 test on facebook, from "MyPersonality" or whatever.
    If your type is correct, then youre the same E-type and Socio-type as my best friend

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good lord that's cute
    do you identify with the mother cat or the baby kitty
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Creepy-pokeball

Im up to 50 matches, lol. Too bad I'm not a very good slut =/

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your type is correct, then youre the same E-type and Socio-type as my best friend
    Sweet. I guess mirror intertype relations can make for good friendships. I've known SLE's who I don't think I could ever be friends with (so I think finding the right dual friend can be even more difficult in real life). And of course I still have to work on my social skills and confidence.