Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rick Perry

ENFJ. The media is commenting about an apparent push by Perry to paint Romney as "not different enough" from Obama.

What is it with presidential candidacies and the conflict relation? Dems nominated Kerry, an IEI, to run against Bush in 2004.

Can a conservative ENFJ be anything more than a total economic twat?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si-ESTj

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo tcaud, are you saying that Obama is an ISTp or something? I'm definitely all for Perry being an EJ.

Creepy-male

Lol, the last picture got me the best....

I'm from Texas and I don't even want this douche as the governor, a much better representative of Texas-style individualism is Ron Paul or Alex Jones imo. Rick Perry is ridiculously phony, he always comes across like a puppet to me -- pull his string and he'll spout off some stereotypical conservative bullshit in a folksy texas way. Economically the guys a corporatist.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol Idiocracy reference <3

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RON PAUL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems to me that Rick Perry values Te.

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    RON PAUL
    yes.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RON PAUL

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not feeling Perry, or Romney, or anybody really. Yeah, Ron Paul. Used to think he was crazy a couple years ago, but am now starting to see the wisdom.
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post

I'm from Texas and I don't even want this douche as the governor, a much better representative of Texas-style individualism is Ron Paul or Alex Jones imo. Rick Perry is ridiculously phony, he always comes across like a puppet to me -- pull his string and he'll spout off some stereotypical conservative bullshit in a folksy texas way. Economically the guys a corporatist.
    i wonder how many people here you're doing a favor by bringing Jones' name in association with Paul.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevENTj View Post
    Not feeling Perry, or Romney, or anybody really. Yeah, Ron Paul. Used to think he was crazy a couple years ago, but am now starting to see the wisdom.
    I don't know a hell of a lot about the specifics of either Paul's or Huntsman's platforms, but those two as human beings make me want to plunge my head into a bucket of rusty nails the least.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj in my opinion.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stevENTj View Post
    I don't know a hell of a lot about the specifics of either Paul's or Huntsman's platforms, but those two as human beings make me want to plunge my head into a bucket of rusty nails the least.
    I think that Huntsman might be your conflictor, Mune... Perry makes me want to break stuff, (other peoples' stuff.)

Romney looks like a vampire -- he really does -- I wouldn't be surprised if he slept in some sort of weird chamber.

Michelle Bachmann -- I'm not feeling her politics, to put it your way... But at least she's in fairly decent shape If Sarah Palin enters the race, it could turn into a race as to who get the most rac e- y... Trying to make a pun but bad on internet (and irl.)

Newt Gingrich actually comes across as likable to me, as does Herman Cain.

Rick Santorum is Gamma. I think that he's an ISFj... He always has this look of scorn and skepticism on his face, (and among the company he's debating, perhaps he has a right to,) but as you put it, I'm not feeling him -- in fact, I'm not feeling him at all.

Ron Paul I respect for speaking his mind. Although I disagree with him about some things, at least I believe that he has integrity.

I think that the Republicans have a shot at beating Obama if they select either Cain, (the man talks sense Gingrich, (could beat Obama in debates, is perhaps the smartest person running Paul, (although the country would have to be in a weird mood to elect him, as it was during Obama's rise and, as much as I wish he wasn't running, Romney, (he looks like a President... Like Ronald Reagan's third cousin or something.)

I think that their best shot, believe it or not, is with Cain.

All the rest of them, regardless of my personal like or dislike of their policies (and I respect Huntsman for his stance on gay rights,) I don't believe could win.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post

100% agree with every word, except I'm originally from New York, and now living in the City of Springfield, Massachusetts. (You can thank Springfield for basketball, the American gasoline-powered car, the first motorcycle, and the first modern fire engine... Thank you, Wikipedia!)

I can smell Perry's "phony" 2/3 of a country away.

Romney's phony reeks too, btw, but he's getting better at masking it, which imo, sucks for the welfare of all.

Romney chose Massachusetts as his stepping-stone state -- he's not from here, he's from Michigan -- out of the four states where he has mansions (Cali, Utah, Michigan, and Massachusetts,) because Mass has the strongest economy of those states. Education and healthcare are Massachusetts' booming businesses -- and they've far outpaced inflation for decades now. (Cali is a bigger economy but the state is pretty much bankrupt, right?)

Romney choosing Mass over Utah, Michigan, and Cali, was like Hilary choosing New York over Arkansas.

If Romney had stayed in Michigan, and presided over the only state to actually LOSE population from 2000-2010, he would not be in this Presidential race.

If he stayed in Utah where he was living just prior to running for Mass. governor, no one would know about him (Huntsman's problem now.)

If he tried to run in California... Well, look at what happened to Schwarzenegger... Romney might have taken a mistress who looks like a man.

Romney's easy choice was easy. So he moved here. While he was governor, thankfully I was living in Illinois -- but I read the papers back in Mass's two little Metro areas, Boston and Springfield. (This is so small!! It's awesome!)

It was very clear that Romney was looking at Massachusetts as a resume booster... I'm impressed that he got the Healthcare thing done (with Ted Kennedy,) which is nothing like Obamacare -- it's private companies competing so that everyone gets covered.

All of this said, I would love to see someone honest and sincere elected -- not Romney, not Rick Perry, not Huntsman (despite his relative support for LGBT people,) and definitely not Bachmann... She reminds me of Freddy Kruger.

There are more sincere, realistic Republicans running than these weirdos.