Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moving High Ramblings Here

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post a well structured post crazedrat. You have a lot of potential, don't become another tcaud.

There is no greatest man in the universe. Even if there was, you wouldn't be him. Take a reality check.
    Say that to yourself, maybe you'll believe it.

Think about it crazedrat, when I say greatest, do you think I mean there is only 1 person at the top? You need to expand your definition of superlatives; there can be an infinite number of people at the top, and all of them are different. A man is defined by the superiority of his thought. Everyone can think the best thoughts. Everyone can be the best. If this is true for men, it is true for women too. If say we establish these premises, we can conclude that there will be enough partners, who are the best anyone can be, for everyone.

If there was a greatest man in the universe, he wouldn't be alone. I'm reaching there, do you want to come with me?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, there cannot be an infinite number of people at the top. I don't want your advice either, or your understanding. Take this shit out of my high ramblings thread, as of right now you're derailing it and it's pissing me off. Start a new thread over it if you care enough.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High rant 10- Dimensionality, reality & the 3rd eye

Ok this time I am decently high but not mega high. Im gona talk about ^ what is there.

This relates to what I was rambling about in MEGAhigh rant 4 about a ton of shit which probably made zero sense to anyone. But I am going to just do a dimensional analysis in real world terms right now since that's what on my mind and that's also how I am going to show you what the 3rd eye is and why it's located in the location it is in your head (using this dimensionality model).

Dimension 0. This is perspective itself. The watching. The 3rd eye, the observer. It is the infinite nothingness. You cannot see or know it, yet it is there and it is watching. Called God. The hindus were intelligent enough to realize exactly what God was, hence the mantra "I am he who watches"... they repeat that to get closer to God. Also in string theory they call this the God particle (physicists claim to be searching for it but also claim it is impossible to find it).

Dimension 1: Particle/ray. This is what most people consider the first dimension.. It is the first, but they forget zero typically. Anyway it's a particle/ray. I visualize it as just a dot with an energy tail. It's kind of like a photon. But it's peculiar in that it has both acceleratory and fractal properties. Like light again. Light is a spiraling negative charge around a central positive charge (i.e. particle wave properties... in math these 2 properties correlate to the fibbonacci sequences, & are illustrated in sacred geometry's expanding rectangle & fractal spiral made with phi.. everyone has seen or should have seen diagrams of that. The fibbonacci sequence is actually the mathematical equivalent of light), and massless.
    Viewing this from the perspective of the third eye- the eye is now watching itself. It realizes it has both an up and a down. To put it better, an expanding and fractal spiral. Imagine seeing yourself in a mirror, but the person in the mirror was also a person looking at you; and they believed you were infact the image in the mirror... That is what is happening in this dimension. That's why the dot has the energy tail. The energy tail is the separation of other and self, the dot is the other (and also the self) (in astrology this corresponds to aries, the sign of the self & the first sign in the zodiac).

EDIT
    Here... mentalized; the black space and a lone eyes behavior over time is to skip back and fourth between location after location, seeing only a glimpse of itself and the other. This dimension contains two eyes seeing 1 thing, itself and the other. This is significant for further progressing this article.. The next dimension will contain 3 eyes seeing 2 things seeing 1 thing. I will have to talk about this compound phenomenon in dimension 2 later. I will address this problem since it becomes important as dimensions progress. [it will explain divisional charts and the priority of the rasi chart for anyone who knows vedic astrology]

Dimension 2: Line- a neverending line of particles. You could call it a stable frequency. The line consists of particles (those mentioned in D1); therefor the line itself is characterized by both a matter and energy state. This is just a frequency of light. I think most people know everything is just a frequency of light (you should know that anyway). This is where the name string in string theory comes from.

Dimension 3: Plane [...]

To be continued next time I'm high, coming down too much to continue
    Last edited by rat1; 09-29-2011 at 12:41 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    High rant 10- Dimensionality, reality & the 3rd eye

Ok this time I am decently high but not mega high. Im gona talk about ^ what is there.

This relates to what I was rambling about in MEGAhigh rant 4 about a ton of shit which probably made zero sense to anyone. But I am going to just do a dimensional analysis in real world terms right now since that's what on my mind and that's also how I am going to show you what the 3rd eye is and why it's located in the location it is in your head (using this dimensionality model).

Dimension 0. This is perspective itself. The watching. The 3rd eye, the observer. It is the infinite nothingness. You cannot see or know it, yet it is there and it is watching. Called God. The hindus were intelligent enough to realize exactly what God was, hence the mantra "I am he who watches"... they repeat that to get closer to God. Also in string theory they call this the God particle (physicists claim to be searching for it but also claim it is impossible to find it).
    Particle physics, or any attempt to "objectively" conceive of the world, will break down at the barriers of perception. It's only natural; an infinite loop like everything else.

Dimension 1: Particle/ray. This is what most people consider the first dimension.. It is the first, but they forget zero typically. Anyway it's a particle/ray. I visualize it as just a dot with an energy tail. It's kind of like a photon. But it's peculiar in that it has both acceleratory and fractal properties. Like light again.
    Personally I'm of the belief that every dimension of existence/experience is "reaching" into the next. Physical life forms as we think of them have 3-dimensional coherency/consistency and attempt to "reach" into the 4th dimension, which is the one we perceive ourselves most accutely as navigating. A fractal is kind of like a ray's equivalent of a human perceiving time; it's the dimension that their very existence suggests the necessity of (a ray exists in one dimension, but it travels in two), and it is through interaction with some being or entity or form of existence that is beyond itself that it comes to be projected into, rather than exist in as itself, the dimension above itself. Humanity's "fractal" is our sense of our evolution as a species, which, IMO, is the next step in the "evolution" or, more precisely, the progressive organization of matter. However, given that the brain is already in itself a quantum computer, we could very well accomplish this individually; hence the extant struggle between individuation and the collective will. Our collective unconscious is acutely aware of this divide, that a choice must be made to attempt progress in either one direction or the other (collective or individual) and I think it is the mission of our current psycho-social stage to decipher where our best bet lies. But perhaps this is the answer in itself? Or perhaps our extant failure should speak. I could go on.

Light is a spiraling negative charge around a central positive charge (i.e. particle wave properties... in math these 2 properties correlate to the fibbonacci sequences, & are illustrated in sacred geometry's expanding rectangle & fractal spiral made with phi.. everyone has seen or should have seen diagrams of that. The fibbonacci sequence is actually the mathematical equivalent of light), and massless.
    Viewing this from the perspective of the third eye- the eye is now watching itself. It realizes it has both an up and a down. To put it better, an expanding and fractal spiral. Imagine seeing yourself in a mirror, but the person in the mirror was also a person looking at you; and they believed you were infact the image in the mirror... That is what is happening in this dimension. That's why the dot has the energy tail. The energy tail is the separation of other and self, the dot is the other (and also the self) (in astrology this corresponds to aries, the sign of the self & the first sign in the zodiac).

Dimension 2: Line- a neverending line of particles. You could call it a stable frequency. The line consists of particles (those mentioned in D1); therefor the line itself is characterized by both a matter and energy state. This is just a frequency of light. I think most people know everything is just a frequency of light (you should know that anyway). This is where the name string in string theory comes from.

Dimension 3: Plane [...]

To be continued next time I'm high, coming down too much to continue
    I find it interesting that you describe the ray as ; the dimensions seem to oscillate in their necessity of the "other" in terms of assigning their basic properties as energy in a limited environment vs. intertia in an unlimited one. Our dimension, the third (in traditional naming, obviously not in your model), is one of progressively greater inertia/collectivism, and the fourth seems quite clearly progressive rather than static.

It's interesting, I think you can actually make analogies to Ne/Si vs. Se/Ni in this sense.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    Post a well structured post crazedrat. You have a lot of potential, don't become another tcaud.
    He's not a tcaud; he doesn't pretend his aesthetic ramblings have vast outer-world consequences. He WOULD become a tcaud if he started trying to present them like legitimate science. But they are more legitimate than science in a way; at least more honest.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Personally I'm of the belief that every dimension of existence/experience is "reaching" into the next. Physical life forms as we think of them have 3-dimensional coherency/consistency and attempt to "reach" into the 4th dimension, which is the one we perceive ourselves most accutely as navigating. A fractal is kind of like a ray's equivalent of a human perceiving time; it's the dimension that their very existence suggests the necessity of (a ray exists in one dimension, but it travels in two), and it is through interaction with some being or entity or form of existence that is beyond itself that it comes to be projected into, rather than exist in as itself, the dimension above itself. Humanity's "fractal" is our sense of our evolution as a species, which, IMO, is the next step in the "evolution" or, more precisely, the progressive organization of matter. However, given that the brain is already in itself a quantum computer, we could very well accomplish this individually; hence the extant struggle between individuation and the collective will. Our collective unconscious is acutely aware of this divide, that a choice must be made to attempt progress in either one direction or the other (collective or individual) and I think it is the mission of our current psycho-social stage to decipher where our best bet lies. But perhaps this is the answer in itself? Or perhaps our extant failure should speak. I could go on.
    I don't see how the transition from 3d perception of fractals to their dynamic expression highlights, rather than synthesizes, the individual-collective problem. it's founded in the third dimension, because energy is divided and condensed; however, solids coalescing into larger, more complex fractals is but an intuitive expression of the self-same nature of these poles. the cycle we've carried out on this density frequency has been defined by a social impasse that leaves little margin for genuine mutual benefit; and it's only through transcending past the level of perception that says, "this gained energy, this lost," that we begin to see intercommunication on a more balanced scale. hence why the end of this age, 2012 spanning from several thousand years BC (sub-cycle, really) is called both the triumph of materialism and the dissolution of matter. for now, we can perceive the 4th dimension in the sense of compiled moments whose essence always seems elusive; being within this frame of reference, instead of 'in front of it' (like a stained glass window you can only see certain patterns and shades of light in at certain angles), transforms a succession of moments into a moment's procession (the gradual expansion of light instead of it's localized fluctuations).
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I don't see how the transition from 3d perception of fractals to their dynamic expression highlights, rather than synthesizes, the individual-collective problem. it's founded in the third dimension, because energy is divided and condensed; however, solids coalescing into larger, more complex fractals is but an intuitive expression of the self-same nature of these poles. the cycle we've carried out on this density frequency has been defined by a social impasse that leaves little margin for genuine mutual benefit; and it's only through transcending past the level of perception that says, "this gained energy, this lost," that we begin to see intercommunication on a more balanced scale.
    That's fair. I guess "highlights" wouldn't be my choice of word; our perception sets the stage for our decisions and our progress, which, ironically, requires dynamic maintenance, as has been proven; a kind of self-correction mechanism exists, clearly, but the real question IMO is which state properly facilitate its progress. I think "faith" has proven itself an unworthy successor to unconscious obedience, and yet a more speculative-concrete approach of the brute honesty of our limits its clearly unsustainable and not properly communicated in the resulting vector, as certain things are always taken for granted in the transition.

hence why the end of this age, 2012 spanning from several thousand years BC (sub-cycle, really) is called both the triumph of materialism and the dissolution of matter.
    Lol. Any triumph is simply a failure to recognize higher goals; hence the stage's necessary dissolution.

for now, we can perceive the 4th dimension in the sense of compiled moments whose essence always seems elusive; being within this frame of reference, instead of 'in front of it' (like a stained glass window you can only see certain patterns and shades of light in at certain angles), transforms a succession of moments into a moment's procession (the gradual expansion of light instead of it's localized fluctuations).
    This is why I'm still convinced that people need to have a bad trip at least once in order to properly pilot their own minds and be functional members of society

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    That's fair. I guess "highlights" wouldn't be my choice of word; our perception sets the stage for our decisions and our progress, which, ironically, requires dynamic maintenance, as has been proven; a kind of self-correction mechanism exists, clearly, but the real question IMO is which state properly facilitate its progress. I think "faith" has proven itself an unworthy successor to unconscious obedience, and yet a more speculative-concrete approach of the brute honesty of our limits its clearly unsustainable and not properly communicated in the resulting vector, as certain things are always taken for granted in the transition.
    well, the maintenance is only dynamic from a static pov, which imo amplifies self-correction and misses the point. thus it isn't about which state facilitates the progress of a mechanism which logically has existed 'for all time.' in between the sponge of religion and metal soundboard of materialistic speculation, lies a synthesis, just as between the collective mind's and individual's evolution.

Lol. Any triumph is simply a failure to recognize higher goals; hence the stage's necessary dissolution.
    that's the point lol, it wasn't called that by some new-age psycho-healer. but I don't think it has much to do with goals.

This is why I'm still convinced that people need to have a bad trip at least once in order to properly pilot their own minds and be functional members of society
    but of course
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose "goals" is a word for room for progress, etc.

But pretty much +a lot to that post.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High Rant 11- IM-EM type, society & sexual desire
    The more you play by societies rules the more alone you are. It's almost a direct correlation. I think I may become a drug dealer. Societies rules are what suppress you. Thus... if you abide by them, you are unfulfilled. Superego complex. I realized today what I have - a combination of a superego complex with an id complex. You could call it a superid complex.. that's what socionics would do. Incidentally I am a dual type IM-EM type. This leaves me believing identical IM=EM types will be sort of emerged in society. Like they have everything they want fulfilled by society; but they're also directly responsible for the repression and destruction our society creates throughout the world. They are basically the problems themselves. They will live onward, however. The dual type IM-EMs are genetically sacrificed through martyrdom. They exist because of their will to improve society. Whereas with the identical IM-EMs, they only have a will to reap the benefit of society. Martyrs are the most progressive forces in all of society.

Basically I hide what I really want while simultaneously getting it through trickery. I am willing to stand up and defend my beliefs, but at the same time this means I'm willing to go down in flames for it. I am willing to burn at the steak socially. I accept that to compromising myself as a real human being in the wild. Is that a common theme of INFps?

It's time for:
    High interruption Radio Transmission 2
    Every person is a delivery boy for a specific message which society needs to get to continue its evolution of mankind. This is synonymous to the evolution of the double helix from basic strands of molecules.
    High radio sounding out.
    This is stoned rant 10 signing off

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This moments post is of a type that has never been done before in this high class game of marijuana broadcasts. presenting here today for the first time is:

Tired depressed insightful high moment #1

(Said in a zombie voice) It's not my fault the way I am, but I'm tryin to fix it. It's not my fault the way I am but I'm tryin to fix it.
    End of broadcast.
    Last edited by rat1; 09-29-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mega High Rant 5: Mental description of 3 levels of hyper-dimensionality of a collective socially impaired group of 2 way turning eyes floating in a black metaspace:

It is like chess, like the on and off switches of 1's and 0's on a computer. The eyes are all watching eachother. Every time one eye sees another eye, it changes its location instantly so that the two eyes never come into contact with eachother. But as complexity increases, it forces one or more eyes refusal to turn their heads in contracting away from eye contact. Options become limited. Fixed. There are not two paths, there is one path; one option. Thus through exploiting this one option one can find a weakness in the opponent. This is the seat of intelligence.

Eventually options get widdled down to zero. They start at two. The two is the blinking head back and fourth.

When options are zero, Eyes close their eyes. Death approaches, evil is revealed. The eye of the darkness prevails.

We will explore the darkness later.

High interruption Radio Transmission 3

Cut on your thumb, death in your hand. thin line of freshly squeezed blood and ooze on the sore, unmoved from when initially formed. This is life at steak, death in your hand. Will it prevail or will it succeed? These are the attitudes I will contend. My life is dangling on a string. I will think about it more and consistently worry and watch. Heal or harm, my life is on the line. I am nervous. I am a hunted animal.
    I am awakened by the glassless silence of sounded doorstep pseudo-penny beyond. Up and alert I carry my back to sit rested forward. Am I a contender or a believer? I need to get out of this chair and take a bite to eat. I need to work on my Essay for my science class. I need to study and know the words and phrases. I will masturbate in a second after I find a solid sock. My room is a mess, I think I'll leave it. There is no noticable crust and debris. The stench should be kept decently mild. I have to take a piss. I will get up and walk to the bathroom once the piss reaches an ideal critical mass of urgency vs. relaxation points. I take a moment and am urged to relieve myself. Unzipping my pants is a routine transmission. My piss emptying my bladder feels like a massive relief of the bulge and burden of holding the urine. I am joyed to have that bother gone. Now I can move on to breakfast. My favorite is sausage but I can only eat dried nuts and raisins.
    Last edited by rat1; 09-29-2011 at 09:40 PM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3<3<3

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High Rant 11: 8 functions in how a male should think while fucking a female to do so successfully:

Fi: Do you actually connect when fucking the girl? Or is it just about the fucking itself; you aren't aware of her and what she wants. Are you in a dynamic relationship throughout the fucking? Or are you treating her like an object? She will want these things in her own particular way, and you have to identify this while you are fucking in order to get the vibe going properly. You have to actually sort of pretend to love her while you fuck her is what I'm saying.

Ti: The knowledge of how to actually do things correctly sexually. It's a craft to have sex in a sense. You have to know the craft, know how to execute the techniques, know the right spots to hit and the right way to do it. So Ti will help you with that.

Se: This is the physical sensuality of it. Inhibitions. Reading inhibitions, migrating around them. Starting out with the standard shit then working your way up from there. You gota get this rightly calibrated for what she is comfortable with. Whatever she seems to respond to the most. Alot of it is related to her insecurities. There are ways to respect her while you fuck her and then there are ways to do it so she will like it the most. However she responds and somewhat the way she behaves will tell you where this line is.

Te: This is leading the girl and telling her what to do. It relieves the girl of having to satisfy you herself. You are fucking her, not the reverse. So she feels more fucked if you lead her telling her what to do- she is more the piece of meat that is being devoured. Girls wana be devoured so you gota make sure you lead them and tell them what to do while fucking them. Make sure to do it correctly, lead them in a direction which they will want to go. Lead them the right way.

Fe: This is the ecstasy she feels while being fucked in particular ways.. preferences she has on how to be fucked. And it comes from the past. Her social past. All her past experiences contribute to this one socialsexual state of desire to get fucked in a particular manner. So using your knowledge of society and reading people, fuck her in that way. The way she likes it. You will own her and bring all her past shit up, then she'll attach to you like a magnet. That or she'll just openly express enthusiasm about what you're doing. It works amazingly.

will continue in a sec

Ni: Speaking of the past, where is the darkness in her? Where is her weakness? Where can you exploit her, essentially? She is afraid of being exploited. Push her to the point of exploitation during sex and you will find her real freaky side. You want to pierce into the freaky side because if you don't then you aren't having a real relationship. You gota find the hidden shit she does and the hidden shit she's into. So then by taking this position on yourself, alot of her defense mechanisms come out and you work through them while fucking... hence the kinky shit which is basically all defense mechanisms.
    Last edited by rat1; 09-29-2011 at 09:53 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    Martyrs are the most progressive forces in all of society.
    progressive forces in society may become martyrs through a collectively lamented death, as the latter understands not the purpose of the person's life. that doesn't mean there's a correlation between social progress and martyrdom, especially considering that being known is at the other end of knowing how to influence what's happening.

Basically I hide what I really want while simultaneously getting it through trickery. I am willing to stand up and defend my beliefs, but at the same time this means I'm willing to go down in flames for it. I am willing to burn at the steak socially. I accept that to compromising myself as a real human being in the wild. Is that a common theme of INFps?
    ugh, yes. on a normal basis, I feel like a neutral conduit, modulating peoples' energy in the vague and often vain hope of some sort of emergence. being implicitly committed to burn for it only further ices me over. the compromise is so hopeless, though. I've been in forests and mountains, where city lights looked like distant planets; I thought such isolation would sever the tension that brought it about. it didn't, nor has any other two-fold act of dejection; you just have maintain your truth, however dire external circumstances may make it feel.

Mega High Rant 5: Mental description of 3 levels of hyper-dimensionality of a collective socially impaired group of 2 way turning eyes floating in a black metaspace:

It is like chess, like the on and off switches of 1's and 0's on a computer. The eyes are all watching eachother. Every time one eye sees another eye, it changes its location instantly so that the two eyes never come into contact with eachother. But as complexity increases, it forces one or more eyes refusal to turn their heads in contracting away from eye contact. Options become limited. Fixed. There are not two paths, there is one path; one option. Thus through exploiting this one option one can find a weakness in the opponent. This is the seat of intelligence.
    precisely

Eventually options get widdled down to zero. They start at two. The two is the blinking head back and fourth.
    this doesn't follow. firstly, there is a difference between 2 and two 1s; eyes are the latter. something like 1-0-1-0 could represent this state of implicit difference; before actual options, there is only potential as such. 2 comes into play when eyes entwine after division, which relates back to the 0 that will ultimately re-circle itself. and I think the trinity formed by the pineal gland is the 'road' to this reunification, considering the geometry behind triangles and spirals, and the latter's relation to singularities/zero-point time.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MEGAHigh rant 6- ancient animalistic human/monkey dance uncovered

I am coming to you high as fuck and have just discovered an ancient animalistic monkey dance.

Allow me to elaborate. I have discovered one ancient monkey dance which our ancestors used to do around a fire. Male ancestors. The dancers start out by flexing their muscles. Flexing the chest muscles slowly to make sure every muscle is flexed. Balance out the flex of every single small muscle and then afterso do the same for big muscles. (I just did this to myself in the bathroom for 10 minutes by the way incase you're wondering). Gradually over time and repeated trials you do work up to flexing large muscles moreso than small ones. This is a stress relieving dance. But at a certain point, when reaching the very largest muscles in your body (dancing a dance of pure relaxation motion energy), your body starts to rock back and fourth violently (that's the shape it takes under these conditions.. the dance takes, that is) as to where you look like you are humping a woman. In order to stabilize this motion the most leveragistically available device around is the male penis. In an effort to further flow and perpetuate the dance from this full body rocking motion onwards, the male grabs the tip of his penis and makes sure not to wrap the hand around the cock, and then starts unarousedly pulling on the cock to limit the amount of body motions he can do through balancing it with the cock strength and stability itself. Thus by raising the strength and size of your cock you are stabilizing your entire body in this elaborate dance of free muscle energy and clean spirit. Also, you are not aroused during the dance at all although I cant say for certain it is not possible and i'm only speculating cuz I stopped the dance at that point (didnt want to wake anyone) but this may be the first monkey dance archaeology step in uncovering the primal masturbatory ritualistic monkey dances of our greatest apelike ancestors in the wild. Masturbation ritual. Group masturbation ritual. Everyone masturbate around the fire. Everyone after a kill masturbate around the fire. Everyone after a kill masturbate around the fire and cum in your own section of the yard. Everyone after a nightly kill masturbate around the fire and cum in your own section of your yard. That part of the yard is my yard. I lvive in this part of the overall camp structure which we live in. I am a native american indian living in the wild. My tribe is east of the adobe indians which are our main rivals in catching buffalo... they are about 100 runs away from this are.. on a good sprinting day.

High Rant 12 - DNA, gender, love illusion
    Men must work to ensure survivability for future generations to most greatly ensure their DNA survives. This is because their DNA is granted freely from their genitals; they musnt be selective in who they bone. That is not evolutionary for them. Instead the status of the whole community will ensure survivability. Work to better the community. Women though must be choosy, since that directly impacts which of her offspring will survive; a matter that is handled by the men in charge vying for her affections. Don't sell yourself short then. Make sure the man qualifies. Have strong requirements and get away with it. That way only the strongest, best man qualifies. That will ensure the survival of your DNA.

So what we have here is one eye watching another, each believe the other is a mirror and each believing the self is the self; but that they are 2 distant apart and must reunite themselves together somehow, for the good of the future as a whole. Brain trailing off and fizzling out.
    Last edited by rat1; 09-30-2011 at 05:33 AM.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not a tcaud; he doesn't pretend his aesthetic ramblings have vast outer-world consequences. He WOULD become a tcaud if he started trying to present them like legitimate science. But they are more legitimate than science in a way; at least more honest.
    I agree with this Gilly. crazedrat is real. He's fucking real, and we can identify with him and his genius. I'm saying that he can become a real diamond when polished.

Every person is a delivery boy for a specific message which society needs to get to continue its evolution of mankind.
    I am YOUR delivery boy.

High Rant 11: 8 functions in how a male should think while fucking a female to do so successfully:
    Keep going... this is good stuff.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New bag of weed high 1: unnamed

Today I discovered the twisted spiral of light. When I touched it it was golden and solid, but gleaned along its line like an electric current enlightened, radiated excited. These lines surrounded me in an empty space of polygons. Every pylgon is a triangle of perspectives. There are endless triangles in life. Every triangle ballances every other triangle. Each triangle has its own characteristics of sine, cosine, tangnet, cotangnt, etc. There are 6 distinct triangles. They all exist accordingly. Last there is the repetition of all this done another 3 times with the emphasis between each repetition alligned itself in a planar array of triangles all compared to eachother with trimesteral pitch.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-20-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Creepy-female

LOL sounds like good weed.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High Rant A: speculative ramble on black holes and energy

the universe is a giant black hole with light falling into it from outside realms as emerging energy. But there is also spontaneous energy emergence which means the universal black hole is endlessly expanding. Also, that black holes are portals to other universes. You get sucked into a black hole and rearranged into something unfathomably different. Black holes are kind of like doors.

Spontaneous energy emergence is allowed in an infinite universe. The emergence seems ultimately random but with altering variability in various dimensions.

A black hole is the only way to pass the speed of light. And it is possible I know to create a warphole machine, just very difficult and I have no idea how to do it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High Rant B: light and darkness

Most people act like the light beam spiral is the perfect pattern in nature. All stable thinking is analogous to light as arbitrary progression. Science moves like light, an army moves like light, tornados are like light. Light is treated sacred, divine knowledge. But lights existence necessitates pure darkness.
    Yes we make progress, but we are endlessly twirling down the drain.

Frequencies, the fabric of reality, determine the ultimate path of light. Frequency is just a measure of lights deviations. The future is fixed and has an end, but a phenomenal continuity emerges from this insistence. Tiers of reality emerge. Everything is divided into levels.

What I am saying is the opposite of light is frequency which is what holds darkness. Without light there can't be frequency and vice versa. Also I am not sure how the relationship between light and frequency tips.. It could be chaotic or it could be balanced. I have no means of choosing a side for which is more likely, or if both exist in tandem, or if there is no balance only complete randomness (thats something Im starting to side with), or if that all these things are true and things still continue to be true until I shoot myself from insanity. Then I wake up and I tell myself to trust my senses, which cannot lie to me. So I am back awake, but right now I have to fall asleep.

I have to say the choice is seeming more personal by the day, and I'm moving towards the pure random.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-20-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that relative to light, matter may be light.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black hole is the universe's response to too much energy.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool thread. Just goes to show, drugs aren't always a bad thing.

I took some mushrooms the other week, and before I came up fully, I charged my phone. I ran my fingers over the back of my phone, and it tingled in exactly the same part where the battery was housed. I was fully in my senses, so I know I didn't imagine it. I keep feeling for it ever since, but I can't sense anything. This leads me to think, that the mushrooms do, in fact, help you to be more sensitive to energy fields it cannot ordinarily perceive.

I'm going to get a shitload more of them little bad boys in the next few days. Apparently, they are stronger here, than anywhere else in the world.

I also had a vision of an eye, like you mentioned in one of your high rants.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you see me when you take mushrooms? Like we can chat without being next to each other
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Potato View Post
    I also had a vision of an eye, like you mentioned in one of your high rants.
    Divine communication

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Divine communication
    so after eating some mushroom i get to speak with hkkmr without actually being in front of him? sweet!

She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Radio Signal from Unknown Origin Coming in:
    Last edited by rat1; 12-15-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subject: Goodbye-Letter to my folks inspired by my Hindu Gods:

Let this letter be a fundamental letter to inspire all creative works of poetry:

Hello Dad, I understand that you.. through projection, believed I was uncovering your afair when I was actually attempting to unover my own; and that made you believe I was a twit when infact I was a noble son. Too bad we never got to talk because of it, because if we had I may actually have been able to understand and stop what I was doing. I understand that you were severely beaten with chains as a child, and that you probably had to undergo other things you've never mentioned to me far more taboo. This I understand, since I suffer another form of the same ailment. Hello Mom, I am sorry you were never trained in how to behave sexually and you have no conception of sex. You like sex and you can do that through food, that's great! Food is the answer to everything, isn't it? You never taught me anything about sex... for this I forgive you. I believe that human beings should be more generous and honest with eachother, but that is not how reality is. You need to learn to accept that and move forward. Things change. People die, love is not the only thing there is. Smoke some weed and calm the fuck down. Hello alma, if I ever know you again it will only be if I am ambivalent about you in any sexual ways, of this I promise. yet I truly accept you as a friend in crimes acceptable by nature. I agree with you on the paths of mother nature and hope to one day meet you again, probably in the distant future, as a child of mother nature. I promise you I mean it when I say it will be when I am healed or not at all. Of this I am willing to die on a cross for. Hello Laura, I hope you have recovered from your traumatic experience of not getting to suck the dick of a father you never had. And it is unfortunate that you had to take that out on me by fucking up my entire mind and childhood, but that is okay because sometimes we are just born fuck ups and we can never realize it. Too bad we broke the religious ' code ' of no divorse. The truth is we have to forgive you as well, or we can't be forgiven ourselves. Hello Franz, I am sorry you had to die but it was the unfortunate consequence of you not being in my best interest to support. I choose either myself or you. If you are too incapable of handling the path I am walking due to weakness or pansiness as they call it, then I apologize. But unfortunately you will have to be left behind and scavanged by the wolves. Life sucks. Goodbye and let me see you in heaven my friend. Wait.. Hello? I meant goodbye.

This is my goodbye letter to you all, my friends; inspired by the sacred hindu experience of mind altering herb which I am taking for legal, spiritual purposes; a thing granted to me by my constitutional rights as a civilian. Thank you for listening and I wish you the best of luck in the future.. whatever paths may follow. May they be good ones.

I do plan to function and prosper in society, and I assure you I am competent enough to do so. I have an entire life plan, explainable, planned out, and it all is within my legal constitutional rights. Believe me.

This is a letter of the past, but from here onward is the future.
    Thank you and goodbye.

Note: This letter is meant to be printed in bold and given to each of my folks individually before I fly out to SOMEWHERE (I have yet to get solid confirmation) on a plane in 3 days. This is not a goodbye letter to the forum, it's to my family. Yeah
    Last edited by rat1; 10-26-2011 at 04:59 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazedratReborn View Post
    Divine communication
    It's funny you say that. I was thinking while I was on them, that when we create something, anything, even our own experiences, we are the creator, we are god. Each and every one of us. Don't get the wrong idea, I don't think I am god or jesus, like a crazy delusional person might, but it's very helpful when you think of yourself and everyone else as god. It makes you respect everyone and everything, and puts everyone on an equal footing. You can't help but have belief in yourself, even when you fuck up.

Every time you listen to music, that was created by someone who sings and writes from the heart, you are plugging yourself into your own devine nature. There is no reason to envy them or put them up on a pedestal, because the music came from the same devine place you have inside of you.

I'll write more on this later. I have to run now.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah that's what I'm exploring with the dimensional eyes. Trying to increase their frequency, but 5 seems key as a sacred symbol for creativity. My dimensional model stretches from 0-12 at this point though it's incomplete, but yeah it's all eyes essentially progressing in the paths you imagine.

What I realized recently though is there are many sets of these dimensional eye formations, tiered relative to one another as a linear progression. And that this must balance with the dimensionality of the eyes. That mechanic provides an extinction point for the whole movement.

Not to trail off but the extinction then acts as a reset button which sets up the next song on your setlist.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note: This letter is meant to be printed in bold and given to each of my folks individually before I fly out to SOMEWHERE (I have yet to get solid confirmation) on a plane in 3 days. This is not a goodbye letter to the forum, it's to my family. Yeah
    I would love to do as you are doing, when the time for it arrives.

Best of luck.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same to you my friend

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to starve myself and wear a totally plain clothes in protest of sex.. changed from zebra shirt shit. I have two choices in my life right now. Either become a musician and eventually die.. it would be slow via anorexia, or choose complacency and live a life of repressed impulses and probably deranged insanity. So I am choosing the path of death which is to form a band. Anyone who has understood this, and is interested in forming a band with me please whisper me.
    Weird astrological moon rant in running commentary:

List of influences for all artists which will inspire my art which I do. List is in chronological order and socioarchetypally associated:
    Kurt Cobain- Father & Self; sun, lagna & of overcoming rahu through strong aspect of lagna. Determination to overcome disease and stigma to the death. Ostracism and strong oppression, but ultimate vigilance and victory.
    Jim Morrison- Middle Brother; mercury, venus, strong mars aspect. Competition, the love of war and unrelenting drive to win.
    Ian Curtis- Father & mother- Saturn in scorpio aspect 7th on sun & moon; distant father and deranged mother syndrome. Emotional plague never ending, locked inside a chamber of no escape.
    Mother is lacking in inspiration, moon is almost silent. Must find an outlet for the silent moon. My moon is 3 degrees from sun, on a night completely without light. All evil is known at this moment. I will have to create this portion myself, I don't have inspiration here. This is the purvabhavapada planet Jupiter aspecting the moon.
    Jupiter is the older sister. She represents the reality of evil. She is the ultimate inspiration for what is screamed. Jupiter in the 12th house is imagination, but aspected by gulika in the 11th house is the ambivalence of governmental protest. That is a very key point.
    The Smiths- in ambivalence mostly, share planet with singer in punavarsu so smiths represent venus.

Black Sabbath- in the angst of the voice mostly.. just kinda pure anger inspiration.

Alice in Chains- nihilistic inspiration, associated with sister jupiter and all the shit I babbled about above. Also associated with rahu since lead singer has ashwini rahu like I do. So the voice is similar in a certain sense.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-26-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unknown- Solving the foundation problem of dimensionaly modeling music:

The degree of freedom phenomenon in mathematics also exists in the dimensional modeling of music where the first dimension capable of actually being modeled is the string of rhythm. The God particle of music, so to speak, is the actual song and note itself. It cannot be modeled except but by pure randomness. I am going to discuss the way to solve the God particle problem in music.

In every model that exists, there must be an element of pure randomness which defines it at its core; even if that's only a 50 percent randomness. Randomness exists. Thus for every song written:
    -Random choices are made
    -Random choices are allowed

Now, the most basic dimension in the physical modeling of music, D1, is represented by the string rhythm. This on first glance seems to contradict physics because we imagine the actual songs we listen to in the past tense. But infact as songs are created, they are imagined with the God particle- pure randomness. So, in modeling music, we must respect that by having our first dimension above the dimension of the God particle- modeling is not natural writing.

However, pure randomness occurs statistically in tiers. Some things can be more random than others. Here develops the paradox and ultimately solution of pure randomness and the God particle. The maximum level of pure randomness in a universe of randomness is 50 percent likelihood of occurence. From then forward, lesser likelyhoods of randomness become less predictive of occurence. Thus, a method of discrimination is established simply through the knowledge of un-knowledge. This creates tiers of logic which dictate the random flow of emotion.

This is how the God problem is solved in music.. by using tiers of randomness (heartfelt gut wrenching inspiration) in an organized fashion (the statistical algorithms I've developed earlier in this thread). Combine both together and you can write timeless music for whoever you are, though you have to learn to sing (and I still do...) and also understand alchemy which gives you the real life, material associational & linguistic powers to translate this information into redeemable form... (the zodiac is where I get all my alchemy from at the moment, maybe I will explore more)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah that's what I'm exploring with the dimensional eyes. Trying to increase their frequency, but 5 seems key as a sacred symbol for creativity. My dimensional model stretches from 0-12 at this point though it's incomplete, but yeah it's all eyes essentially progressing in the paths you imagine.

What I realized recently though is there are many sets of these dimensional eye formations, tiered relative to one another as a linear progression. And that this must balance with the dimensionality of the eyes. That mechanic provides an extinction point for the whole movement.

Not to trail off but the extinction then acts as a reset button which sets up the next song on your setlist.
    What do you mean by a dimansional model stretches from 0-12?

And a linear progression of eye formations? Is that like evolution of souls or something?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if you dont specify the dimensions of your model beforehand, the dimensions actually have no meaning. So when I specify 0-12... well the dimensional model repeats in a neverending cycle from 1, 2, 3, 12, 0 1, 12, etc.; because 0 is an unknowable infinite diminesion where all of time transforms. The cycle of 1-12 is a geometric - mathematic - archaic symbology that i use to combine various realms into inspirational syhnergy.

What I've done is taken physics models (and inspired by the zodiac, an alchemical system consisting of 12 dimensional eleements among other things), and combined the two. I see how physics relates to teh zodiac and all its associations. At the same time I see physics in music. I then am relating music to the zodiac. All this 'relating' is done using a dimension model I have developed which is based off organized chaos. That's the dimensional model I keep describing.

Linear eye formation (so the pattern I am talking about.. dimensional pattern) .. It's the formation of anything from matter to souls to thoughts to music to all patterns that exist everywhere in differenct frequencies of perception.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to starve myself and wear a totally plain clothes in protest of sex.. changed from zebra shirt shit. I have two choices in my life right now. Either become a musician and eventually die.. it would be slow via anorexia, or choose complacency and live a life of repressed impulses and probably deranged insanity. So I am choosing the path of death which is to form a band. Anyone who has understood this, and is interested in forming a band with me please whisper me.
    Weird astrological moon rant in running commentary:

List of influences for all artists which will inspire my art which I do. List is in chronological order and socioarchetypally associated:
    Kurt Cobain- Father & Self; sun, lagna & of overcoming rahu through strong aspect of lagna. Determination to overcome disease and stigma to the death. Ostracism and strong oppression, but ultimate vigilance and victory.
    Jim Morrison- Middle Brother; mercury, venus, strong mars aspect. Competition, the love of war and unrelenting drive to win.
    Ian Curtis- Father & mother- Saturn in scorpio aspect 7th on sun & moon; distant father and deranged mother syndrome. Emotional plague never ending, locked inside a chamber of no escape.
    Mother is lacking in inspiration, moon is almost silent. Must find an outlet for the silent moon. My moon is 3 degrees from sun, on a night completely without light. All evil is known at this moment. I will have to create this portion myself, I don't have inspiration here. This is the purvabhavapada planet Jupiter aspecting the moon.
    Jupiter is the older sister. She represents the reality of evil. She is the ultimate inspiration for what is screamed. Jupiter in the 12th house is imagination, but aspected by gulika in the 11th house is the ambivalence of governmental protest. That is a very key point.
    The Smiths- in ambivalence mostly, share planet with singer in punavarsu so smiths represent venus.

Black Sabbath- in the angst of the voice mostly.. just kinda pure anger inspiration.

Alice in Chains- nihilistic inspiration, associated with sister jupiter and all the shit I babbled about above. Also associated with rahu since lead singer has ashwini rahu like I do. So the voice is similar in a certain sense.
    Why are you protesting against sex, can I ask?

I'm trying to get a band together too. It's so hard to find the right people. I was thinking, most quality bands have 4 members. I wonder is it something to do with the 4 quadras. Every aspect must be covered for the chemistry to be right? I'm going to try to look into the bands I like, and try to figure this out. I know myself, that I will never be good enough playing the guitar to do my music justice, that would be better left to someone who can get in the zone using their senses. I wonder are 4 people from the same quadra better, or 4 people from the different quadras better or if it is totally irrelelvant. But from my experience, sex and music are linked. For sex to be worth writing home about, the chemistry has to be right. I think the same applies to music. All the players need to be ahead of their game for it to shine. 4 technically good musicians together would be boring. 4 drummers would be boring, and 4 songwriters would be too confusing. Each player must play their part.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast