Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does socionics type become more prominent as you grow up?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    Thanks, lol. I've played with mimosas before. It's just that her statement on "empathy being inherently due to the sensitiveness of the mimosa" doesn't make sense. As if empathy being inherent is caused by the sensitivity of the mimosa. There also isn't such a thing as a "less sensitive type" nor do I believe in "less sensitive people" (since different people are empathic towards different topics/people due to relating with one another as per similarities in life experiences, etc). Just because one is concerned towards one subject and nonchalant about the other doesn't make them any less inherently empathic as Maritsa33 seems to imply.

But perhaps I shouldn't be too particular on semantics and just address the gist of her statements.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InkStrider View Post
    I have no interest in imposing any ethical advice on anyone other than myself, and I am beginning to tire of clarifying myself to you when you are obviously intent on trolling and picking on me. Any more of this and I will place you on ignore. Don't take it personally.

Honestly, the both of you irritate me.
    Sorry for being E12 InkStrider. As for putting me on ignore, go ahead, you're going to be 7th person to do so. I hold all of them people who did that in very high esteem. It's nothing personal as well.

Have fun with your dual Maritsa.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    Thanks, lol. I've played with mimosas before. It's just that her statement on "empathy being inherently due to the sensitiveness of the mimosa" doesn't make sense. As if empathy being inherent is caused by the sensitivity of the mimosa. There also isn't such a thing as a "less sensitive type" nor do I believe in "less sensitive people" (since different people are empathic towards different topics/people due to relating with one another as per similarities in life experiences, etc). Just because one is concerned towards one subject and nonchalant about the other doesn't make them any less inherently empathic as Maritsa33 seems to imply.
    ^This. Any feelings, or any other means of rationalization for that matter, lie within the individual and his/her own idiosyncracies and bents towards one direction or another.

But perhaps I shouldn't be too particular on semantics and just address the gist of her statements.
    I think that's what you've been doing the entire time; she just has really absurd, stereotyped, psychologically-unrealistic gists to convey.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    she just has really absurd, stereotyped, psychologically-unrealistic gists to convey.
    Yeah. I personally think it stands in the way of gaining a better understanding, but every man his own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12