Two views of ESE: Which one is correct, or both?
* Always seen among people and tends to be perceived as very popular and friendly
* Impeccably dressed and well-groomed
* Usually quite interested in comforts, good food
* Great host or hostess, not stingy
* Confident in relationships; easily forms relationships with others
* Usually viewed as very optimistic, but can get quite depressed at times
* An avid debater with a wealth of knowledge, who reeks intellectuality
* Tends to state views so forcefully that other people are intimidated
* Has the appearance of an LII who has become "larger than life"
* Talks on in a continuous variation, with many nooks and crannies related to his/her significant accumulation of knowledge
* Seems very authoritative on everything, so it's hard to challenge the person
* Has firmly held-beliefs that seem impenetrable
Obviously, version 1 is what I regard as the "typical" ESE; however, in some discussions, it seems that others may regard version 2 as potentially ESE too. I'm wondering to what extent that may be so and would be interested in examples.