Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 46

Thread: VI me?

  1. #1
    Phthalate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VI me?

    Just curious as to what people would think of me:


    Taken right now, doing lab shit.


    This is my glamour shot, and often the pic that I use if I need to present myself. It's a good pic, but a bit misleading. This was about 2 years ago.


    Picture of me and my dog that I've had requested by several people. I love this motherfucker. And yes, the room I took this picture in is my room, and it's even messier than it seems. This is about 6 months ago.


    I'm the guy in the top left, wearing the blue long sleeve t-shirt. This is my closest group of friends, even though I moved away from this city 4 years ago. The group is now 1 person smaller than this picture, but it still holds.


    I'm the guy in the back with the black t-shirt. I used to be in a band as a bass player. I've quit since then to focus on grad school, but I still look back on those years very fondly.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Phthalate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    What I think is you posted this shit before. Same text and everything.
    Yup, and although I asked several times for people to give me their input based on VI, they were recurring mainly to the questions I answered. After waiting for a while to hear back from someone regarding the question that I had asked, I decided to create a thread that is based primarily on VI.

    Problem?
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

  4. #4
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's your cue to examine the limitations of utility inherent to phrenology in determining the habitual states of the brain beneath each lumpy skull.

  5. #5
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My guess would be IEI. In every photo where we can see your eyes, your gaze appears distant, like your focus is on some line of thought in your head rather than your immediate physical environment. This points toward Intuition. Your general body language appears relaxed, somewhat loose and slouched, and not very "open" or active, pointing toward an IP temperament. This means an INxP type, i.e., Base Ni, which is supported by the messiness of your room (weak Si) and your general style of dress and fashion, which is a style I generally associate with Se/Ni valuing social environments.

    This leaves the question of whether you are NiFe or NiTe. There aren't really sufficient clues in this limited number of photos to come to a definite conclusion, but the fairly unrestrained laughter you appear to be displaying in the second-last photo is certainly a display of Fe, and seems consistent with what I've seen from other IEIs.
    Quaero Veritas.

  6. #6
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd say introvert, perhaps introvert + perceiving. However your own self-description was at odds with this typing, so take it with a big grain of salt.

    Krig: that is a big pindaric flight, it's kind of sick to see such rationalizations for a VI typing.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  7. #7
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Krig: that is a big pindaric flight, it's kind of sick to see such rationalizations for a VI typing.
    If I am decoding your oddly-worded sentence correctly, am I to understand that you're both skeptical and scornful of my ability extract large amounts of information from a small amount of evidence?
    Quaero Veritas.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,934
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Im guessing INFj

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Claiming that laughing unrestrainedly is characteristic of Fe is ridiculously parochial.
    Laughter, being indicative of one's internal dynamic state, is by definition an expression of Fe. An ILI, with insecure Vulnerable Fe, is much less likely to strongly express his emotional state than an IEI, who has confident Creative Fe. However, "much less likely" is not the same as "impossible", which is why I can't rule out ILI entirely, especially based on such a limited amount of evidence.
    Quaero Veritas.

  11. #11
    Phthalate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    especially based on such a limited amount of evidence.
    If more pictures are needed then:











    Thanks everyone who has posted so far! I'm very curious at the reasoning behind VI typing, especially when applied to me .

    If needed, I can create a video... I just wonder what the hell to talk about .
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

  12. #12
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Laughter, being indicative of one's internal dynamic state, is by definition an expression of Fe. An ILI, with insecure Vulnerable Fe, is much less likely to strongly express his emotional state than an IEI, who has confident Creative Fe. However, "much less likely" is not the same as "impossible", which is why I can't rule out ILI entirely, especially based on such a limited amount of evidence.
    Thanks for reinforcing my point. Even better that you decided that Fe-valuing is highly probable based on a single photo showing definite expression among four* others that don't. I'm also curious if you think ILI disinclination toward demonstrativeness is axiomatic or if it softens in the presence of good/familiar company or under conditions that evoke pronounced, spontaneous responses.

  13. #13
    Trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    If needed, I can create a video...
    That would be very nice. We don't promise anything, though.

  14. #14
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Thanks for reinforcing my point. Even better that you decided that Fe-valuing is highly probable based on a single photo showing definite expression among three others that don't. I'm also curious if you think ILI disinclination toward demonstrativeness is axiomatic or if it softens in the presence of good/familiar company or under conditions that evoke pronounced, spontaneous responses.
    When exactly did I say "highly probable"? At best my certainty level was somewhere around 50%. I even specifically pointed out the speculative nature of my reasoning on the Fe/Te issue. I know it's difficult for you Ni types to process the habit we Ne types have of holding competing alternate possibilities in mind without immediately adopting one or the other as true, but could you at least try to improve your basic reading comprehension?

    Jorge: The new photos have increased my certainty that you're an INxP type, but decreased my certainty as to which one you are. Could go either way, really.
    Quaero Veritas.

  15. #15
    not gonna be around as much anymore
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Posts
    1,258
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So, I have NO IDEA what BulletsandDoves looks like, but for some reason when I have tried to picture him in the past, you look much like how I have pictured him. If that even means anything. Which it probably doesn't, since in all likelihood BnD looks completely different than you do. But, there you go. Based on this very vague (and possibly wrong) impression, I will guess IEI for now.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

  16. #16
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    When exactly did I say "highly probable"?
    It's implied in your decision that 20% > 50% by deciding Fe is more likely than Te on the basis of 1 of 5* photos where expression ("laughter, being indicative of one's internal dynamic state, is by definition an expression of Fe") was displayed.

    At best my certainty level was somewhere around 50%. I even specifically pointed out the speculative nature of my reasoning on the Fe/Te issue.
    Rest assured I took note of your qualifications along with your bad math.

    I know it's difficult for you Ni types to process the habit we Ne types have of holding competing alternate possibilities in mind without immediately adopting one or the other as true, but could you at least try to improve your basic reading comprehension?
    Thanks for the hearty laugh, fellow ILI, I also juggle various possibilities while making my calculations. Oh, and you forget to answer my other question before puffing yourself up. Kindly do so.

  17. #17
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,355
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with all.

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,355
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    I agree with all.
    I may try that method someday myself. Is it fun?
    Yeah, it's amazing. I think it's more interesting than watching esc and maritsa posts combined. Although I don't think you have enough experience to try this method all by yourself. So next time you see me online ask me to teach you or order special esc dvd.

  20. #20
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chill with the pointless posts and comments directed towards the OP.

    Also when someone gives out a guess, it's just that, a guess, not a conclusion.

    Korpsey, you're getting warned because you spent more time trying to attack Krig's intelligence and making pointless comments on the OP instead of making a assessment.

    Stop trolling and bullying posters.

  21. #21
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Korpsey, you're getting warned because you spent more time trying to attack Krig's intelligence and making pointless comments on the OP instead of making a assessment.
    So does this mean you agree that 20% > 50?

  22. #22
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  23. #23
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    baaahahahaha hkkmr is a fag
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  24. #24
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Korpsey, you're getting warned because you spent more time trying to attack Krig's intelligence and making pointless comments on the OP instead of making a assessment.
    So does this mean you agree that 20% > 50?
    Pointless question, because probability was never indicated. How many of those pictures indicate logical BTW? What's the probability of that?

    Let's assume it's 1 picture ethical and he saw 0 picture logical and 4 pictures ambigious, why can't he guess it's ethical.

    80% ambiguous doesn't mean he can't make a guess.


  25. #25
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    baaahahahaha hkkmr is a fag
    I know right!

    So faggy, I make B&D look straight.

    Anyways, proud to be here and policing you guys.

  26. #26
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    SEI?
    Yeah that's a plausible type, even though his self-description was all about his intellectual interests - I don't know, though, if that may be related to enneagram or just purely personal inclination.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  27. #27
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    When exactly did I say "highly probable"?
    It's implied in your decision that 25% > 50% by deciding Fe is more likely than Te on the basis of 1 of 4 photos where expression ("laughter, being indicative of one's internal dynamic state, is by definition an expression of Fe") was displayed.
    *Sigh*, this always happens when I try to argue with Ni types -- I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you trying to say that you think I arrived at the conclusion that Jorge is an Fe type by counting the number of photos in which he is laughing? Or mocking me for not doing that? Either way it's absurd -- my conclusion was based on my impression of the average degree of emotion displayed in the photos, which was raised due to the high degree of emotion displayed in the "laughing" photo. My certainty level was low (only 50%) because I was aware that the limited number of photos meant that one or two "uncharacteristic" photos could be throwing off my estimation of the average considerably.


    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Rest assured I took note of your qualifications along with your bad math.

    I know it's difficult for you Ni types to process the habit we Ne types have of holding competing alternate possibilities in mind without immediately adopting one or the other as true, but could you at least try to improve your basic reading comprehension?
    Thanks for the hearty laugh, fellow ILI, I also juggle various possibilities while making my calculations. Oh, and you forget to answer my other question before puffing yourself up. Kindly do so.
    Ok, ok, you got me there, ILIs do suspend judgement. But what I'm trying to get at is that there is a major difference in the way in which LIIs and ILIs go about dealing with uncertainty, which makes mutual understanding on such subjects difficult. From what I can see, an ILI might suspend judgement until he sees how things develop and further evidence comes in, but rarely tries to use what he sees as currently inconclusive evidence to weigh the alternate possibilities and arrive at a loosely-held conclusion as to which one is more likely.

    Consequently, an ILI is likely to see an LII's speculative conclusions as being overly hasty and even a sign of hubris, underestimating how loosely the LII holds his opinions.

    As for your other question, I assumed it was rhetorical. Obviously, any type will feel less restricted in the use of its Vulnerable function when in a "safe" environment. But that doesn't mean that an Fe-PoLR is going to suddenly start acting like an Fe-Ego just because he's among friends. If 25% of a subjects photos show him laughing heartily in a manner reminiscent of an IEI, then it's unlikely he's an ILI. Of course, since 4 photos is not nearly enough to be certain of such trends, any conclusions based on such limited data are necessarily uncertain, as I explained in my initial post.

    [Edit: Oh, hi hkkmr. Do you want us to stop this increasingly pointless debate?]
    Quaero Veritas.

  28. #28
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    [Edit: Oh, hi hkkmr. Do you want us to stop this increasingly pointless debate?]
    Why not just split it into it's own thread? I thought the debate was worthwhile, it just doesn't necessarily need to be in this thread.
    Eh, I have to admit, I'm on the verge of moving on and doing something else. My poor Vulnerable Se gets stressed out by this style of confrontational discourse.
    Quaero Veritas.

  29. #29
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post

    So does this mean you agree that 20% > 50?
    Pointless question, because probability was never indicated. How many of those pictures indicate logical BTW? What's the probability of that?

    Let's assume it's 1 picture ethical and he saw 0 picture logical and 4 pictures ambigious, why can't he guess it's ethical.

    80% ambiguous doesn't mean he can't make a guess.

    It's odd how questioning my methodology was quite kosher in Hydrangea's thread yet it's undesirable now.

  30. #30
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    It's odd how questioning my methodology was quite kosher in Hydrangea's thread yet it's undesirable now.
    The warning is also about your first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
     
    What I think is you posted this shit before. Same text and everything.
    Stop trolling and bullying.

  31. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,934
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Chill with the pointless posts and comments directed towards the OP.

    Also when someone gives out a guess, it's just that, a guess, not a conclusion.

    Korpsey, you're getting warned because you spent more time trying to attack Krig's intelligence and making pointless comments on the OP instead of making a assessment.

    Stop trolling and bullying posters.
    Thank god.. we have a mod capable of thinking

  32. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    You once said you're going to ban everyone who does that, hkkmr. What happened?

    I'm not thinking about korpsey specifically, for he will ban himself again. So it is pretty pointless to ban him. Gamma drama.

  33. #33
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    It's odd how questioning my methodology was quite kosher in Hydrangea's thread yet it's undesirable now.
    The warning is also about your first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
     
    What I think is you posted this shit before. Same text and everything.
    Stop trolling and bullying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Taken right now, doing lab shit.

    Picture of me and my dog that I've had requested by several people. I love this motherfucker.
     
    OP explicitly contains shit, plus a motherfucker. I only made reference to the former, not the latter.


    Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    *Sigh*, this always happens when I try to argue with Ni types -- I have no idea what you're talking about.
    In that case let's hang out more often, bro. Say, I thought you were supposed to have strong demonstrative Ni.

    Are you trying to say that you think I arrived at the conclusion that Jorge is an Fe type by counting the number of photos in which he is laughing?
    Your sample base was five photos, of which you declared one returned a positive result for Fe as per your definition. 1:50 = 20% positive, 4:5 = 80% negative. Now If base-Ni is assumed such that IEI>ILI is the resulting best guess, with no other alternative given, then the probability it's assigned is >50%. So according to your argument as it was presented that leaves us with a spread of more than 30% between the Fe-positive evidence and your tentative IEI>ILI hypothesis. This is certainly a rather unsophisticated calculation but reading what you've said it could be regarded as a faulty inference drawn from induction. Also poor arithmetic.

    Ok, ok, you got me there, ILIs do suspend judgement. But what I'm trying to get at is that there is a major difference in the way in which LIIs and ILIs go about dealing with uncertainty, which makes mutual understanding on such subjects difficult.
    I think it stems from giving greater weight to a priori versus a posteriori knowledge.

    Obviously, any type will feel less restricted in the use of its Vulnerable function when in a "safe" environment. But that doesn't mean that an Fe-PoLR is going to suddenly start acting like an Fe-Ego just because he's among friends.
    That's a bit of an absurd reduction, but it doesn't preclude an Fe-polr loosening up or even getting into a cheery group vibe in certain circumstances.

    If 25% of a subjects photos show him laughing heartily in a manner reminiscent of an IEI, then it's unlikely he's an ILI.
    So if he were laughing in 4 of 5 photos he'd be an Fe-polr? I suspect you mean something else. However, remember that your first guess was IEI>ILI, not IEI>ILI>SEI>SLE>... Call it hair splitting but I'm just working with what you've said. At the same time, what if he's laughing heartily in the manner of an ILI? Do you believe they're capable of such a thing? And is there a quantifiable difference from one type to the other when responding with unbridled mirth, one that we can positively identify?

    [Edit: Oh, hi hkkmr. Do you want us to stop this increasingly pointless debate?]
    Oh, hi hkkmr. I'm always glad to continue these rasslin' matches in other threads if doing so is regarded as disruptive where they've originated. In a show of good sportsmanship I'll even warm my hands and give fair warning before attempting any reach-arounds.
    Last edited by mu4; 09-13-2011 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Stop Trolling and thread banned, take the methodology discussion this to another thread.

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walker31 View Post
    You VI abit like my 8 yr old ILE cousin, so thats my guess. If it's anything, Im getting an alpha vibe from you and your friends.
    That's what I thought as well first, but I can be wrong. I'm knot korpsey, apparently...

  35. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,934
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    baaahahahaha hkkmr is a fag
     
    Whatever gilly, k0rpsey is a sadistic creep and needs to be chained to a wall. I know you find him hilarious, you like his insults and derangement; like drama and to stir shit up; probably like his directness and at times he can be insightful, but korpsey is also about tying you down to a chair, raping you in the ass / suffocating you while sticking a knife into your side and then dumping you into a river. It's like that dude who fucked a cat then drowned it and threw it into the woods, even if it's hilarious he's really a sick fuck and you should have the spine to acknowledge that.
    Last edited by mu4; 09-15-2011 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Spoilered

  36. #36
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You once said you're going to ban everyone who does that, hkkmr. What happened?

    I'm not thinking about korpsey specifically, for he will ban himself again. So it is pretty pointless to ban him. Gamma drama.
    I don't know. I'm alpha, I want people to like me, I want to spread love and not hate. I'm a pussy.

    But I did ban Korpsey from this thread for continuing to troll the OP.

  37. #37
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm a pussy
    Um yum. How much do you cost
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  38. #38
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLI

  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy
    Hey Ashton, didn't know you dabble in informal logic.

  40. #40
    Phthalate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol at the drama in this thread... is there any thread in this forum that doesn't have people at each other's throat, in a non-kinky way? Of course... that's according to my standards. I expect people to be wearing BDSM attire and chain whips.

    Nevertheless, thanks for your actions hkkmr. While I don't mind reading two people debate, I don't care too much about people who derail my thread over petty arguments, especially when they weren't here initially to push forward the thread and are just being idiots. I know that VI is not the most specific and thorough method to type someone, but it is an interesting and fun one. I appreciate Krig The viking's comments too, and I appreciate he explaining his reasoning .


    It's interesting so far that there's not a visible pattern other than me being an introvert (except for one person). The concensus seems to lead to people think that I'm either ILI, or some type of Fe-valuing type.

    Strangely, you guys have touched upon EACH single type that I've considered the most... IEI, ILI, ILE, SLI... good job!

    And now I want more comments!
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •