Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IEI-LIE Supervision Relations (INFp and ENTj)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Damn, @silke. I remember reading your post on Barabanov’s article when you first posted it, but I had forgotten how true it was. It mirrors precisely my relationship with an IEI-Fe.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting that and clarifying things for me.
    Now I need to tone down my Te in favor of her Fe and Ni, which won’t be easy, since Te is what I do best.

I wish I could introduce her to an SLE-Ti friend of mine who shares some of her interests, but your article says that my attempts to help her are not her solution.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-10-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

revisor relations are easier in romance and bussines than conflict

> Same applies to ethics of emotions Fe, which is role function of Jack and creative function for Esenin.

joke

the thing of conflict IR - they give the most interesting experience as it's the most different people. would be useful to find ways to feel good in them, to establish prodictive cooperation of strong parts of people
    duals are comfortable, but limit to your values and J/P side

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    The list of algorithms that the LIE can offer to the IEI is indeed extensive: from how to do his work more efficiently to how to position furniture in a room.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Being divorced and over 40 gives you a different perspective on dating. Things are more immediate and you have a longer view of the consequences.

Yesterday, I (an over-40 divorced LIE) was riding in the Jeep of an over-40, divorced IEI-Fe project manager. We were headed out into the woods to the government's remote location to inspect some equipment and were talking about the difficulty of finding suitable mates. She was kind of looking at me as a Possible.

I told her that what she really needs is a guy with more Se than I have.

"What does that mean?", she said. "You just said I need a guy with more gobble-gobbbly-gobble."

In reply, I turned toward her and used my fist to insistently push against her shoulder and said "YOU NEED A GUY WHO ACTS RIGHT NOW AND TAKES WHAT HE WANTS" and I considered grabbing her breast but thought that might send the wrong message. Lol.

She got a big smile on her face and put her hand over mine on the console. I thought, "Oh, oh. Too much".

"Here", I said, getting out my phone. "This is the phone number of a decent SLE-Ti guy who would probably be great for you. The only problem is getting him here, since he lives in Michigan."

"I don't want a guy who doesn't listen to me."

"He'll totally listen to you. He's been screwing up his life since he got out of the Air Force, and I'm sure he would appreciate your advice. I'll call him tonight and see what he's up to now. He's super-loyal. His last girlfriend was an alcoholic and cheated on him and that kind of broke him, but he might be up for a new attempt now."

"OK."

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Being divorced and over 40 gives you a different perspective on dating. Things are more immediate and you have a longer view of the consequences.

Yesterday, I (an over-40 divorced LIE) was riding in the Jeep of an over-40, divorced IEI-Fe project manager. We were headed out into the woods to the government's remote location to inspect some equipment and were talking about the difficulty of finding suitable mates. She was kind of looking at me as a Possible.

I told her that what she really needs is a guy with more Se than I have.

"What does that mean?", she said. "You just said I need a guy with more gobble-gobbbly-gobble."

In reply, I turned toward her and used my fist to insistently push against her shoulder and said "YOU NEED A GUY WHO ACTS RIGHT NOW AND TAKES WHAT HE WANTS" and I considered grabbing her breast but thought that might send the wrong message. Lol.

She got a big smile on her face and put her hand over mine on the console. I thought, "Oh, oh. Too much".

"Here", I said, getting out my phone. "This is the phone number of a decent SLE-Ti guy who would probably be great for you. The only problem is getting him here, since he lives in Michigan."

"I don't want a guy who doesn't listen to me."

"He'll totally listen to you. He's been screwing up his life since he got out of the Air Force, and I'm sure he would appreciate your advice. I'll call him tonight and see what he's up to now. He's super-loyal. His last girlfriend was an alcoholic and cheated on him and that kind of broke him, but he might be up for a new attempt now."

"OK."
    Aww, Adam Cupid Strange. So wholesome. And right on cue for Valentine's Day as well
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123