TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default hkkmr's type

I have permission to do this.

Anyways hkkmr doesnt talk much about his type which makes him far easier to type for me, because when people claim a certain type online it gives you an image of what that person's type is and it clouds your mind. hkkmr always seemed to me SLE, most porbably sub. I read in Reuben's thread that he considered himself ILE. Thats what got me thinking. Why ILE? He seems like clear cut SLE to me, but Im willing to admit I could be wrong, the more I interact with him I do not feel less inclined to beleive SLE though. My reasons: He seems firm, serious about his position and enforcing the rules, and using necesarry methods of enforcement towards the end result. He doesnt throw around much random intuitive data like alphas tend to do, he deals with what information is there, the concrete. Also he seems good at using statistical data, and seems like a fast thinker as opposed to the absent minded professor you get from most ILEs.

Thats all I gotta say for now. Im willing for everyone to contribute. Agree with me? Think Im wrong? Discuss away!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Discuss away!
    Does this mean you won't move over to socionix every time you get your feelings hurt having hkkmr as SLE ?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Discuss away!
    Does this mean you won't move over to socionix every time you get your feelings hurt having hkkmr as SLE ?
    1)Please stop talking about it
    2)I dont care what a person's type is when shit happens, I am not like you I dont treat based on quadra, but as the circumsatance permits.

Creepy-Snaps

I have permission to do this.

Anyways hkkmr doesnt talk much about his type which makes him far easier to type for me, because when people claim a certain type online it gives you an image of what that person's type is and it clouds your mind. hkkmr always seemed to me SLE, most porbably sub. I read in Reuben's thread that he considered himself ILE. Thats what got me thinking. Why ILE? He seems like clear cut SLE to me, but Im willing to admit I could be wrong, the more I interact with him I do not feel less inclined to beleive SLE though. My reasons: He seems firm, serious about his position and enforcing the rules, and using necesarry methods of enforcement towards the end result. He doesnt throw around much random intuitive data like alphas tend to do, he deals with what information is there, the concrete. Also he seems good at using statistical data, and seems like a fast thinker as opposed to the absent minded professor you get from most ILEs.

Thats all I gotta say for now. Im willing for everyone to contribute. Agree with me? Think Im wrong? Discuss away!
    Interesting idea for a thread! I'm not sure of hkkmr's type, as I haven't seen him post a lot, but you're right, he does come across firm and understanding in enforcing the rules.

I will mention, the main difference in differentiating between SLEs and ILEs, is that Se-leading types feel much more confident in changing the world around them, making a difference, taking action, whereas ILEs tend to use Ne to speculate WHY something happened, understanding different sides/perspectives, and tend to be more passive in comparison.

So, that being said, I'm not sure if 'being firm with enforcing the rules' would be a differentiator between SLE and ILE. An ILE with an evolved understanding with what is right could just be enforcing the status-quo, or his set of values, without thinking of it as changing anything. And internet forums can easily be ILEs' playgrounds anyway, where they can be more firm in enforcing their understanding, as opposed to reality.

Of the few posts of hkkmr's type, he does seem more inclined towards logic as opposed to ethics. Not sure atm of any other indicator, or quadra, but will try to pay attention to his posts more now, what with him being the head huncho around here now.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1)Please stop talking about it
    2)I dont care what a person's type is when shit happens, I am not like you I dont treat based on quadra, but as the circumsatance permits.
    Alright sorry, I just wanted to check if you will start a thread saying you're at socionix because of something or someone. I failed.

I know you're not me, that's a given. Anyhow now, when hkkmr is SLE I can start being nice to him.

Jokes aside, I don't know much about him, if anything. I remember he's got quite of a philosophical streak, at least from what I saw in chatbox a long time go. As for alpha or beta, I don't know, but I'm leaning alpha, that is ILE. Of course I can be wrong.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He a bit like me in some ways. Could be SLE. I think ESxp

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e=SLE_subtypes

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e=ILE_subtypes

Going from the two descriptions for Ti subtypes on these pages. I match both Ti subtypes.

A few things make me think I am ILE. I'm really absent minded, I used to leave stuff lying around constantly. I'm not good at day to day activity. I also am a foodie, althrough I do not need to eat really extravagantly everyday. I also forget to eat lunch a lot and am not very good with taking care of my health.

As I've grown older I've worked on my function a lot, also my job which is now a position of some authority requires that I command and lead people from a authoritative level and I have always lead people on a intellectual level.

These two types are also in a look-alike relationship, there's a reason for that. It's actually quite common I think for a ILE/SLE to be typed the other, there's a lot of things that make them very similar in behavior and action.

I am quite philosophical but it's not uncommon for SLE's to be philosophical. I know a SLE-Se that is very philosophical, and you can see this with someone like Mike Tyson who I type as SLE, he speaks with a good deal of knowledge about philosophy. However, SLE's tend to concentrate on things like money and sex a bit more then ILE's do.

I think people should know that the 1st and 3rd function is a "bold" function and is commonly very developed in a person depending on the environment and circumstance. It is something a person uses relatively freely and directly versus cautious functions 2nd and 4th. As always, practice makes perfect.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    He a bit like me in some ways. Could be SLE. I think ESxp
    Name a few members on here that are his identicals. I'm really curious now.

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I am quite philosophical but it's not uncommon for SLE's to be philosophical.
    Well, I'm definitely not ILE nor SLE.

It just stuck in my mind, don't know why. I remember you having a convo with jxrtes in chatbox long time ago about philosophy or something.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's difficult to ascertain SLE-ti or ILE-ti without his own input. Absent-mindedness and lack of health-awareness seems to imply Ne>Se. Nonetheless, the overall phlegmatic attitude of hkkmr actually points more towards SLE than ILE. It is only possible to be completely certain upon meeting him IRL.

From the inputs he contributed about himself, however, hkkmr is most likely ILE>SLE. I also do not sense any dominant Se in my interactions with him.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just semi-recently met you

Something was making me lean a bit to IEI; if the choice is between ILE and SLE, then SLE it is... you come off to me as more a part of Beta than a part of Alpha...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pardon me for resting my balls in here for a bit, but whoever said there is no betas, especially SLEs on here, drives a hard bargain.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometimes hkkmr posts things that are very NT style. More NT than many NT's on this forum.

I don't doubt ILE at all.

He's probably Ti sub, since he's more serious than the average Ne subtype.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Jarno

I completely agree with you. The more I think about it, it seems that for the lack of a better alternative, ILE-Ti is the only considerable option for him.

He's my identical, even up to this subtype, but under DCNH we're a little different. I think he's C-H, I'm D-H which is why I seem a bit more Fe than him.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He's a Fi polr ENTp.

He's condescending in that ENTp intuitive way. Baby-ish about health matters because he wants an ISFp to do that for him, anyway.

He has Fi polr, has a horrible time with deep relationships- like all Fi polrs.

Very smart about a lot of stuff. Would make a good teacher, I think. His Ne pretty much flies all over the place.

He just needs to work on his empathy skills. By saying that, I don't mean that he's an asshole or that he's cruel because he really isn't. Just because you need to work on empathy doesn't mean I'm saying that you are a bad person. However, it obviously harms your ability to relate with others.

And normally I'd be more tactful with my Fi demonstrative powers, but I'm cranky, I'm almost 30 fucking years old, and I just woke up. =p

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilly thinks his word is law, hence a single-word opinion from him is enough to end world disputes

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    Gilly thinks his word is law, hence a single-word opinion from him is enough to end world disputes
    Hkkmr has what I've noticed as a common trait in Ne types for summarizing things very succinctly and speaking in a highly minimalistic fashion. I think he exhibits classic Ti creative/Fi PoLR symptoms in his attempt at explicating strict rules and attempting to minimize wiggle room as much as possible and avoid grey areas in order to focus on promoting an open and safe atmosphere for intellectual discussion, a classic Alpha perogative; contrast to the more laissez-faire dictatorial style I took as admin, focusing more on the social aspects of the forum while promoting more in-depth discussion of the more esoteric and symbolic aspects of the theory.

Having seen hkkmr on cam, his body language reminds me of the rapid but sometimes awkward or poorly coordinated movements that are characteristic of ILEs. He speaks somewhat brusqly but seems to do his best to be nice and ingenuous unless he feels threatened, in which case he usually responds with excessive negative emotional energy with little in between ground. I contrast this to SLEs, who tend to lean more towards applying pressure on people and engaging in "combat" rather than lashing out all at once.

Hkkmr also uses a specific kind of professional tone that I have noticed as a common feature of ILEs using Fe, but that's a little more on the subjective side.

I've been acquainted with hkkmr for maybe 4 years now and it is my reasonably strong opinion that he is ILE, although I will agree he has a somewhat Beta "feel" to him compared to most of the ILEs who frequent the forum, especially because he is one of the more combative ones and doesn't use as much of the passive-aggression that some like JRiddy make use of. However on the whole he seems clearly Alpha, both in his philosophy for running the forum and general attitude on things.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does that suffice?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That was nice, you narcissistic Fire-type drag queen not-gay but gay friendly philosopher, mama's boy, drug addict soul-searcher you!!! *KISS*

Yeah, he's an Alpha that is just sort of more stereotypical asshole-ish than most Alphas. Maybe he's not aware of how patronizing he can be though.

Fi polr can manifest in various ways, but I mean it's obvious that's what his polr is... and he's too Ne-ish to be an ESTp.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Does that suffice?
    Yep, and then some
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    That was nice, you narcissistic Fire-type drag queen not-gay but gay friendly philosopher, mama's boy, drug addict soul-searcher you!!! *KISS*

Yeah, he's an Alpha that is just sort of more stereotypical asshole-ish than most Alphas. Maybe he's not aware of how patronizing he can be though.

Fi polr can manifest in various ways, but I mean it's obvious that's what his polr is... and he's too Ne-ish to be an ESTp.
    Yea, I agree I'm patronizing and I'm actually very aware of it because it's been noted to me many times before. I feel pretty helpless about it since I've never been able to do anything about it and since many people still seem to accept me despite this part of me, I've decided to just roll with it.

To a certain extent it has been useful in my life because it's allowed me to bulldoze things I wanted done to completion.

If I need a soft touch on things I just ask for help from my lovelies, oh so adorable diplomatic XEI's.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

zero reason to even consider ESTp... this is one of those bizarre typings that come completely out of nowhere.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I've talked with hkkmr in the chatbox, he's triggered my ignore function. I felt bored because he started listing names of specific places. Anytime I read names of places, or names of people, I get bored, and I skim over that information without absorbing it, and I suspect that is my Se ignore function (external, objective attributes of objects, such as names and places). We had been talking about something to do with cities, and I said I liked the idea of intentional communities, and he began listing specific cities that had a Delta feel (Decatur, Georgia, etc... I can't remember what all he said! My brain shut down.)

Nothing personal when I say I felt bored. It's socionics. I'm sure that my Si bores everybody who has Si as their ignore function, too. But yeah, I got bored and struggled to think of anything to say, and I wasn't having my suggestive function triggered.

He also wistfully said he *wished* he could be a SLE, because there were so many hot IEI girls. Maybe his wish could come true.

I've never seen an ILE who would ever say anything like 'The mind a killing weapon, the heart an open wound.' I dated an ILE from, like, 1998 until 2005 or so, and lived with him. Or 'Lord of Spoilers' or whatever. 'Lord' of anything at all is Se to me. It is a person who owns a particular physical territory, and it's similar to the name of a town - who owns this place? He does.

But we have to ask the question: Why do people not like to write their type under their names? Why do they not like to tell people what their type is? Why do they like socionics, but they don't like trying to help compatible people find them by showing everyone what their type is? These aren't rhetorical questions, I really want to know. I have heard 'I don't want people to have preconceived notions about me,' but that's .... just.... I don't know. What's the point of socionics if you don't use it? Sorry, ranting.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Boredom Test

But yeah, we can test this. Just throw me and Hkkmr into the chatroom alone together, and watch us bore each other to death. I swear it will happen that way. There will be no suggestive-triggering whatsoever. The boredom will be mutual. Nothing but a Se and a Si alone in a chatroom together with nothing whatsoever to talk about!

Wanna try it? We could keep a record of the chat and post it here! Schedule us a time!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nico1e View Post
    When I've talked with hkkmr in the chatbox, he's triggered my ignore function. I felt bored because he started listing names of specific places.

Sorry, ranting.
    But yeah, we can test this. Just throw me and Hkkmr into the chatroom alone together, and watch us bore each other to death.
    You had a beer or two as well ?

Anyway, hkkmr is ILE as far I am concerned.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I've talked with hkkmr in the chatbox, he's triggered my ignore function. I felt bored because he started listing names of specific places.

Sorry, ranting.
    But yeah, we can test this. Just throw me and Hkkmr into the chatroom alone together, and watch us bore each other to death.

Nah, didn't have a beer. I'm perfectly capable of doing silly, ridiculous, embarrassing things that I regret later, without alcohol.

But seriously, why doesn't anyone ever do this? Why is this taboo? Don't we believe that the intertype relations really exist? If they do exist then we should use the 'throw them in the chatbox together' test ALL THE TIME. As in, it should be the first resort and not the last resort (it's actually not even the last resort right now - it's a nonexistent resort that has never been used before). Get a couple of people whose types are well known and agreed upon, and use those people to interact with the person whose type is unknown. Why aren't we doing this?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Get a couple of people whose types are well known and agreed upon, and use those people to interact with the person whose type is unknown. Why aren't we doing this?
    Get Ashton and FDG talk with you in chatbox, I'll watch

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

When I've talked with hkkmr in the chatbox, he's triggered my ignore function. I felt bored because he started listing names of specific places. Anytime I read names of places, or names of people, I get bored, and I skim over that information without absorbing it, and I suspect that is my Se ignore function (external, objective attributes of objects, such as names and places). We had been talking about something to do with cities, and I said I liked the idea of intentional communities, and he began listing specific cities that had a Delta feel (Decatur, Georgia, etc... I can't remember what all he said! My brain shut down.)
    I only listed one city and you remembered it!

Nothing personal when I say I felt bored. It's socionics. I'm sure that my Si bores everybody who has Si as their ignore function, too. But yeah, I got bored and struggled to think of anything to say, and I wasn't having my suggestive function triggered.

He also wistfully said he *wished* he could be a SLE, because there were so many hot IEI girls. Maybe his wish could come true.

I've never seen an ILE who would ever say anything like 'The mind a killing weapon, the heart an open wound.' I dated an ILE from, like, 1998 until 2005 or so, and lived with him. Or 'Lord of Spoilers' or whatever. 'Lord' of anything at all is Se to me. It is a person who owns a particular physical territory, and it's similar to the name of a town - who owns this place? He does.
    Why is my signature not ILE? I don't get it, ILE is a intellectual and romantic types and the signature is both intellectual and romantic. It's also something that is a product of my reading of Chinese literature.

Si is definitely not my ignoring function.

I was dubbed Lord of Spoilers by Director Abbie!

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@N1cole

I completely understand the rationale behind your typing hkkmr as SLE.

The reason why ILEs and SLIs may not be able to have an interesting conversation so to speak has at least 3 reasons:

1) Mutual interest
    If you and hkkmr are mutually interested in each other, the conversation will be smoother and on a whole, more engaging.
    2) Shared interest
    With common ground, you will definitely have more things you can relate to when it comes to conversing with hkkmr. You notice that people with mutual interest in each other will find common ground easily no matter how different they are.
    3) Ti vs Te
    Both are your creative/producing functions, which means to say that hkkmr speaks Ti (or in a Ti manner) while you speak Te (or in a Te manner). Ti and Te tend to be difficult unless one party gives in to another. e.g. Te talks about the long story while Ti tends to skip a lot. My dad and I usually have to take turns giving in to each other and 'using' each others' styles. But since we have at least 2 of the above points checked, this 3rd issue is not really a problem; in fact it allows for diversity of arguments and information.

Another conclusive proof is that hkkmr often gets sexually excited around IEIs. However, it often never amounts to anything because they withdraw too quickly before he can pounce on them. I know because I was disguised as the IEI chick who was baiting him on last night
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a couple of people whose types are well known and agreed upon, and use those people to interact with the person whose type is unknown. Why aren't we doing this?
    Get Ashton and FDG talk with you in chatbox, I'll watch
    I seem to run into Ashton pretty frequently in there by accident. It fits with the theory in that we usually focus on Te-related subjects. I've never seen FDG in there.

Hkkmr, you could be ILE. I make mistakes all the time. That's why I'm thinking in terms of testing things, now.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, didn't have a beer. I'm perfectly capable of doing silly, ridiculous, embarrassing things that I regret later, without alcohol.

But seriously, why doesn't anyone ever do this? Why is this taboo? Don't we believe that the intertype relations really exist? If they do exist then we should use the 'throw them in the chatbox together' test ALL THE TIME. As in, it should be the first resort and not the last resort (it's actually not even the last resort right now - it's a nonexistent resort that has never been used before). Get a couple of people whose types are well known and agreed upon, and use those people to interact with the person whose type is unknown. Why aren't we doing this?
    1) interactions are perfectly visible on the forum
    2) no one agrees on "established types"
    3) people already hang out all the time on stickam/irc/chatbox

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

an ESTp wouldn't "bore an ISTp to tears". they'd stimulate them the same way as an ENTp would, but in a way that irritates, annoys, rubs-the-wrong-way them rather than gratifies. the stimulus is given rise to by EP temperament just the same.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    wow you are istj now?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course hkkmr is ILE, or at the very least an intuitive-thinking type. What are we arguing about, really? Maybe it could be discussed if he is LII or ILI, but he seems extraverted enough. His analytical side is obviously process, and there is only one process-extraverted-intuitive type.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think there has been some very good posts by Gilly(esp), B&D, Nico1e, Typhon and others in this thread.

I often talk with others about how I feel closer to Beta then Delta, and it's true that I feel much more comfortable around my Beta friends then Delta. I get along spectacularly with many IEI's and love them to death(pet, pet, squeeze, squeeze, choke, choke), however I do not think I'm a pure blood beta. Also I do not feel much real sexual attraction for IEI's.

Quote Originally Posted by ILE-Ti
    Victor Gulenko

Self-centred and pensive. Their ideas do not have direct connection with reality, for example philosophy, religion, bioenergetics etc. Their favourite occupation is comparing different logical systems. A type of office scientist. A very slim figure is characteristic for them. Angular in their movements, does not pay attention to external appearance, worry little about their health.
    Meged/Ovcharov

The logical subtype tries to project the impression of a serious person. Can be sharp and, from time to time, even inconsiderate. They are self-assured and speak quickly, usually with a categorical tone. Are unduly categorical in their judgments and tend to impose their opinion on others. Sometimes appears energetic and self-confident; are impatient and cannot always wait for a speaker to finish before interrupting. Often take great new interests and try to find these a practical embodiment; will actively and vigorously defend their interests but after they flare up and offend someone they will consciously make note and try to correct their position. Very ambitious and prone to take offense to mere trifles, however, after a while will again return to an affable and benevolent state. Behaviors are unpredictable and full of contrast. Appear tenacious, gait and gestures seem confident but are poorly coordinated. Pose without restraint, capable of quickly closing a distance, may embrace or kiss the interlocutor.
    Sexual behavior

Are somewhat distrustful of feelings, they will only show their own slowly and with time. When they are confident in love are initiative taking, affectionate, and take care to satisfy their partner; always improving sexual techniques. They need a decisive, emotional and sexual partner, capable of quickly convincing them of their feelings and providing reciprocity. It is necessary to make use of constant emotional stimuli: joke, coquetry, jealousy.

As far as the description goes, this is pretty much spot on, esp Meged/Ovcharov although SLE-Ti is almost as good but the body language and a few other traits are not consistant. It's no surprise that ILE and SLE relationship is called look-alike.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hkkmr

When you're with your latest IEI pet, do you feel aroused very easily, and somewhat activated/excited? And when it's all over, do you feel like you didn't really gain anything (as compared to being with SEI/ESE)?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    zero reason to even consider ESTp
    I gave plenty of reasons, thank you very much.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no you didn't.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If those dont count as valid reasons how is saying "no you didnt" counting as discrediting my arguements?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast