Thread: Subtypes And Functions

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Subtypes And Functions

I recently posted this on someones thread:

"If my understanding is right (and it could, you know, not be) I think that a Ni-IEI and an Fe-IEI still have the exact same function order. Basically, their Ni is greater than their Fe, no matter what (see model A). If it was the opposite, they would be an ENFj . The only thing that changes is not necessarily the strength of functions, but rather a preference in using a certain function over another. It's like having two kids who were given the exact same set of lego pieces. One decided to make a spaceship, and the other decided to make a house."

Do other people feel this sentiment is correct? Or was I just being silly? Also, are the differences in subtype usually pretty small from your experience? Thanks guys.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that's correct. An Fe-IEI and Ni-IEI still have the same functional order. The only thing that changes is that an Fe-IEI is more adept at projecting an emotive response out of pepole, whereas an Ni-IEI would be a more self-absorbed person but perhaps better attuned to their own perceptions.

Both are still great with Ni and Fe, both still have Se dual seeking and Ti hidden agenda but their natural ego states would be slightly different.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, group consensus is sure to pierce straight to the heart of the matter.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mister ni, cool. Crazedrat...not cool.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sar View Post
    Mister ni, cool. Crazedrat...not cool.
    Ahahahahah

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sar View Post
    I recently posted this on someones thread:

"If my understanding is right (and it could, you know, not be) I think that a Ni-IEI and an Fe-IEI still have the exact same function order. Basically, their Ni is greater than their Fe, no matter what (see model A). If it was the opposite, they would be an ENFj . The only thing that changes is not necessarily the strength of functions, but rather a preference in using a certain function over another. It's like having two kids who were given the exact same set of lego pieces. One decided to make a spaceship, and the other decided to make a house."

Do other people feel this sentiment is correct? Or was I just being silly? Also, are the differences in subtype usually pretty small from your experience? Thanks guys.
    subtypes qualify the mechanisms of a person's valued functions, more or less. it's not just that within [linearized abstraction] certain [arbitrary preferences] come to light.

Fe-IEIs and Ni-IEIs are different in key ways; the former tends toward social conduction, vanguard roles are more common, artistic expression is emotively distinct; whereas Ni-IEIs function more behind the scenes, aligning processes, securing the basis of what Fe-IEIs move along. anyway I think these kinds of traits/attitudes can be extrapolated from the shift in function loops between the two types (i.e. crazed's comment about Fe>Ni>Ti and Ti>Ni>Fe).
    4w3-5w6-8w7