TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default LSE and Efficiency

Let's clear a few things up, shall we.

LSE are quite capable of pre-planning and being efficient; with the same regard, being self contradictory, they can be inefficient and do things for mere convenience and as they have done them before (mostly out of whatever is comforting to them at the moment or in general).
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-21-2011 at 05:26 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you want to elaborate more on what needs to be cleared up? ..........

Not sure who your audience is here.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post

I'm not an asking type. I don't address an audience. I just make declarations.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Asking
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

You announce facts with no intended audience? Why did you make a thread about LSEs and efficiency instead of one about the benefits of flossing regularly or the similarities between an egg and a coupon?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post

You announce facts with no intended audience? Why did you make a thread about LSEs and efficiency instead of one about the benefits of flossing regularly or the similarities between an egg and a coupon?
    No. I monologue.

It's like trying to grab someone's attentions.

See, now that you're here, I'm monologuing with you. I monologued with UPD, too.

This is why I type you as an Asking type, because you announce things with an intended audience.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No. I monologue.

Whose?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No. I monologue.

Whose?
    Anyone who wants to participate in a conversation.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ahhh...interesting. So a declarer has asking in their subconscious. That makes sense because my dual, LSE is in my subconscious.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa,

I want to share an efficiency tip that EIIs can help delta STs with.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Then, do so.

Or, I should have said...don't do so if you don't feel like it. LOL
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-21-2011 at 10:03 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ime, ENTjs are way more concerned about efficiency than ESTjs. I actually agree with you Maritsa about LSEs not being efficient when it comes to something causing them discomfort, or if a more efficient way of doing something doesn't come naturally and "smooth" to them they tend to outright reject it. I think they also expect a certain feeling to come from doing a task that will otherwise make them think that they are cutting corners, or something just isn't right about it. When it comes to efficiency in a work setting, I find myself more comfortable with LIEs because we both have that drive to not waste unnecessary time and be open to trying new things with time spent being a priority, rather than having a feeling of fluidity or comfort determine if something is worth doing or not.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't agree with the simple association Te=efficiency.

Te is more about rational choices, principles of reality, an industrious 'get up and go' ethic, sometimes mixed with erudition and a sense of duty.

Te seems too 'rational' to be efficiency. For example, a choice that seems efficient for one person isn't always efficient for everyone.
    Last edited by leckysupport; 08-21-2011 at 07:31 PM.
    ἀταραξία

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa,

I want to share an efficiency tip that EIIs can help delta STs with.
    Then, do so.

Yeah..... (???) ......

Anyway. The tip for you is:

When a delta ST tells you something, agree with it right away.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah..... (???) ......

No. Not if it's not rational. I will decide what to agree with or not base on what makes logical and rational sense.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah..... (???) ......

No. Not if it's not rational. I will decide what to agree with or not base on what makes logical and rational sense.
    LSEs are logical and rational.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So, I might agree with them.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post

Te is more about rational choices, principles of reality, an industrious 'get up and go' ethic, sometimes mixed with erudition and a sense of duty.

Te seems too 'rational' to be efficiency. For example, a choice that seems efficient for one person isn't always efficient for everyone.
    I would say that Jung's description is accurate. It's a person who uses external objective criterion (established from the person's own culture/society -because that's where these criterion arise from, their external environment) and using factual and observed logic tires to make rules, defines the ordinary things in life, makes logical and rational conclusions "this is how it is." And, things that are accurate to the things they know and have gathered from their objective environments.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-22-2011 at 06:47 AM.
    -

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, thank you, someone actually gets it. And, fwiw, I know an LSE who is just about as intuitive as myself, which kind of makes me feel like i've wasted alot of time at this forum. It doesn't help that I know an IEI who is almost anti-intuitive .
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Get this guys, my boyfriend keeps a daily to do list and he set up the page, which I'm sure must be several hundred pages long, to add the current information to the bottom of the page. I gave him an interesting idea. I said, "honey, add the next thing to do on the top of the list, that way you don't have to scroll to page 1209 to get to the current information." I know, brilliant idea, right? and it saves time.

Of course, him being an LSE and seeing the value of that idea in how it can make things more efficient, jumped to it and applied it right away. heehee.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-14-2011 at 05:47 AM.
    -

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you elaborate on this, please? Or, if you have already, please point me to it.

Yeah..... (???) ......
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Anyway. The tip for you is:<br />
    <br />

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

my boyfriend keeps a daily to do list
    I used to do that. Then I graduated. Now I don't have enough duties for a list.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-pokeball

Thats a debate on its own, lol.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    Thats a debate on its own, lol.
    No, it's part of the very definition of who we are. We are logical, sensory, rational extroverts. The ethical types are not logical and the irrational types are not rational.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I used to do that. Then I graduated. Now I don't have enough duties for a list.
    Why? Get some.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

No, it's part of the very definition of who we are. We are logical, sensory, rational extroverts. The ethical types are not logical and the irrational types are not rational.
    ...and human, like the rest of us.