Thread: IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEE

How would you describe your relationship with them and how did polr manifest itself (in your relationship with them)?

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I played music with one

We got along solid, though we kept not connecting in the music; he wanted to create atmosphere and be mellow and sad, I just wanted to fucking roar! He kept complaining every time things started to really kick ass; never locked in with me, just kept draping melodies and atmosphere over everything, which were actually pretty good, but I could never get a sense of power and momentum from things for as long as that was going on, and it was just relentless...

I also knew another one as a friend/acquaintance; she was really cool and I admired her a lot, but once again, we couldn't completely connect over much, really...

Maybe it's an individual person thing, these ones seemed to really be seeking in retrospect...

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    I played music with one

We got along solid, though we kept not connecting in the music; he wanted to create atmosphere and be mellow and sad, I just wanted to fucking roar! He kept complaining every time things started to really kick ass; never locked in with me, just kept draping melodies and atmosphere over everything, which were actually pretty good, but I could never get a sense of power and momentum from things for as long as that was going on, and it was just relentless...

I also knew another one as a friend/acquaintance; she was really cool and I admired her a lot, but once again, we couldn't completely connect over much, really...

Maybe it's an individual person thing, these ones seemed to really be seeking in retrospect...
    This reminds me a lot of my experience jamming with my SEE friend. It always feels like he wants music to be a certain way and I just want it to be my own way. So he would try to pressure me to play something more to his liking, which frustrates me because I just wanted to play anything I could think of creatively, which was me fulfilling my desires. This of course would irritate him because I'd refuse to conform to his standards. Outside of music we mostly get along, but when it comes to music, it's just a huge clash of vs. , which just frustrates the both of us.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1