Thread: Neighboring Quadra Relations with Taciturn/Narrator

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Neighboring Quadra Relations with Taciturn/Narrator

I was reading some of labcoat's work on Tac/Nar over in this thread:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=32851

If I understand correctly, it basically inverts the socion, so that Alpha shares rational elements with Delta and irrational ones with Beta, and so on. It means ILIs and SLIs are sort of semi-duals, and that ILIs and SLEs sort of have illusionary relations.

Assuming that Stat/Dyn and Tac/Nar are of roughly equal significance, (correct me if I'm wrong), the socion becomes extremely symmetrical in a weird, multilayered way. It implies that an LII should react to an EIE and an EII in very similar ways. The first case is TiNe+FeNi, while the second is TtNt+FnNn. Same general setup, with Tx and Fy in the base and Nx and Ny in the creative. Note what this does to Supervision and Benefit. Supervisees should benefit supervisors, and beneficiaries should supervise benefactors.

In short,
    Semi-Dual=Business
    Illusionary=Kindred
    Supervisor=Beneficiary
    Benefactor=Supervisor

The quadras on either side of a type will have basically the same set of relations, each of which will be a mish-mash of two classical relations.

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What on earth does any of this mean?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In short,
    Semi-Dual=Business
    Illusionary=Kindred
    Supervisor=Beneficiary
    Benefactor=Supervisor
    Please don't go this route.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From what I gathered from it, a person can have access to their Id functions by temporarily handling things as their Illusionary or their Semi-dual would. Here are the rings:

The Rational/Irrational and Positivist/Negativist dichotomies remain stable throughout, while Process/Result toggles back and forth; this means that Causal-Determinists will go Vortical-Synergistic, and vice-versa, same with Dialectical-Algorithmics going Holographical-Panoramic and vice-versa...

Think of it like the wings of an Enneagram, that should help

By the way, I've seen a lot of LIIs here do things that felt very Beta to me, as well as Negativist; "winging" to "EIE" would neatly and conveniently explain all of that, since it was a sort of and that worked in tandem with each other every time I witnessed it...