Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENTJs, why not act like INTJs?

What's your reason for not sitting back and theorizing all day?

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Because we like to get our dicks sucked.
    Stop theorizing and get back to sucking my dick, Ashton.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likely because they need to keep society running so that LII's can sit back and theorize all day
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

truth
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My self conception, as a Lii, is that my primary motivation is to find an alternative pathway to the expansion of my personal territory, glory, power and status by means other than Se. This is because Se is my PoLR. This leads to the deployment of analytical speculation into the role normally occupied by extraverted sensing.

Thus, we do not spend all day speculating. We spend the day plotting. We engage in long term entailment planning. We understand the domino's we wish to knock down. The conjecture is an effort at finding the highest leverage entry point, the point that all of our efforts must converge to achieve our goals. We want to see the dominoes fall.

Through Ti, we seek to achieve our ends without the use of personal charisma, nor the use of extensive nose-to-nose supervision of our subordinates. Our object is to influence events by selectively changing the parameters of what is possible.

Imagine it is chess, but all the pieces are invisible. We must use our grasp of the logical structure of reality and our innate intuitive awareness of the properties of things to see what the king piece is, and where he is at. We must anticipate his moves. We must know when he is in check and where he can escape. We must change his parameters.

There is more to Ti/Ne than navel gazing.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In all seriousness, there comes a point when you just have to do something as much as I do think things through.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-pokeball

Te is linear, dynamic, and highly mobile. Its like a never-ending lexiconic, linear tree that is used to store what is efficient and true during the intake of such knowledge in time/space. Se drives it even further, faster, and harder to be useful and immediate. Ti, especially that of an INTj, is anything but these things.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post

Stop theorizing and get back to sucking my dick, Ashton.
    (gonorrhea) burn
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    Ni-ENFj
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    My self conception, as a Lii, is that my primary motivation is to find an alternative pathway to the expansion of my personal territory, glory, power and status by means other than Se. This is because Se is my PoLR. This leads to the deployment of analytical speculation into the role normally occupied by extraverted sensing.

Thus, we do not spend all day speculating. We spend the day plotting. We engage in long term entailment planning. We understand the domino's we wish to knock down. The conjecture is an effort at finding the highest leverage entry point, the point that all of our efforts must converge to achieve our goals. We want to see the dominoes fall.

Through Ti, we seek to achieve our ends without the use of personal charisma, nor the use of extensive nose-to-nose supervision of our subordinates. Our object is to influence events by selectively changing the parameters of what is possible.

Imagine it is chess, but all the pieces are invisible. We must use our grasp of the logical structure of reality and our innate intuitive awareness of the properties of things to see what the king piece is, and where he is at. We must anticipate his moves. We must know when he is in check and where he can escape. We must change his parameters.

There is more to Ti/Ne than navel gazing.
    This sounds like my INTj brother.

Honestly though, I understand there is a polr and all but that isnt a reason not to experiment with it; I know INTjs, and I know their plotting tends to be useless because, in the end, you have to experiment with reality first hand to see if there is even any possibility for your plot to work out.

EDIT: aaaack I just realized who the thread starter is now I wanna delete my post. I dont subscribe to his threads anymore.
    Last edited by Typhon; 09-28-2011 at 02:26 AM.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post

This sounds like my INTj brother.

Honestly though, I understand there is a polr and all but that isnt a reason not to experiment with it; I know INTjs, and I know their plotting tends to be useless because, in the end, you have to experiment with reality first hand to see if there is even any possibility for your plot to work out.

EDIT: aaaack I just realized who the thread starter is now I wanna delete my post. I dont subscribe to his threads anymore.
    lol self-owned

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's just boring. Sometimes you have to be a real man and get out of your own head and get into your body and just throat fuck people and have raw animalistic sex.

Sex is always downgraded by misogynists as dirty and nasty because it's about connecting with others and not drifting along to your own little world.

"will you please just be a real man and protect me and be grounded and ghetto and sexual and thug ish and loving and visceral like a fucking ESTp?" I think to myself when interacting with any male. "will you please just develop some social and interpersonal skills already. God it's so fucking annoying having to mommy you all the time."

Don't let it go to your head indeed. God I don't like when people talk I just like pure raw real connection. I just like feelings and substance and being there with people. I'm all heart. Fuck your brain, your stupid mind, nobody fucking cares what's in your mind.

I want an animal. All body. All heart. All fist. All warrior. Not a nerdy bookish type because it's just too selfish and not caring enough. Get out there with me and fight off real predators , DAMNIT.

I despise intellectual and mental aggression. I am impressed by feats of physical strength, like any Disney princess. God you wonder why the girl swoons over the hot confident sexy jock, they are just actually a real person and not a book. I am really only attracted to guys who have learned how to be physical and develop a physical presence otherwise there's just no attraction. Call it ego, mock it in spiritual books, do what you want but that's what people like. at least that's what I like. =)

<3 <3 <3

infps will be infps. GHETTO THUG STARR LOVE.

Creepy-pokeball

I think you got onto the wrong train car. This one doesnt go anywhere.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIIs fail to exist by choosing not to participate. LIEs fail to exist by being a type that doesn't exist. Everybody wins.