Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DEerrreeEErrr

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha! I don't know anything about Vin Diesel. It seems like Fe men more so than others really try to act tough and hide their 'softness.' You sure he wasn't ENFJ? Yes not all of them are wusses but that is the tendency... Thanks for keeping the exceptions to the rule idea at the forefront of my mind.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :)

Such muscels Ns don't have - they don't pay that much attention to body building. I'd say ESTP. He is a sensoric and a thinker (no emotions when looking his facial structure). He is an extrovert perciever because... well, it's a impression I can't explain.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Re: :)

Quote Originally Posted by drake_not_logged_in

Such muscels Ns don't have - they don't pay that much attention to body building. I'd say ESTP. He is a sensoric and a thinker (no emotions when looking his facial structure). He is an extrovert perciever because... well, it's a impression I can't explain.
    Just crappy stereotyping. where the hell do you get the idea Ns dont have big muscles? Are you saying that out of six billion people in the world you will not find any Ns with muscles like vin deisel?please

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"INFPs mainly have slim figures, however well-built INFPs are not that uncommon."

http://www.socionics.com/prof/infp.htm

Interesting....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Well built" might mean sturdy or it's equivalent in that context. A large frame not necessarily muscular but good point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :(

Just crappy stereotyping. where the hell do you get the idea Ns dont have big muscles? Are you saying that out of six billion people in the world you will not find any Ns with muscles like vin deisel?please
    Prove your point. Give at least one example which very well shows what you said and denies what I said.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show one example that proves what YOU said.

You're both on equal footing, although I would believe that Ss are more frequently muscular than Ns.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it certainly is possible for Ns to build big muscles, that is if they want to.

I attain muscle definition easily so I don't lift weights or jog. Don't want to wind up looking like Madonna. No offence to her fans though.

Creepy-

Of course they build muscles... if they're on the 'roids. lol. but there is a correlation between your personality and body.

http://braintypes.com/body_skills.htm

Creepy-

Hmm, INFP sounds about right for him. Here's a few other INFPs:

Pope John Paul II
    Derek Jeter
    Adam Sandler
    Tiger Woods
    Karem Abdul Jabar
    Micheal Jackson
    Curt Cobain

What do ya think?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about the host of "100 Greatest Kid Stars" on VH1? He had the exact shy grin that Transigent was talking about.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Second Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hmm, INFP sounds about right for him. Here's a few other INFPs:

Pope John Paul II
    Derek Jeter
    Adam Sandler
    Tiger Woods
    Karem Abdul Jabar
    Micheal Jackson
    Curt Cobain

What do ya think?
    Well, since you asked... Interesting claims.
    I'd still say Michael Jackson is INFJ. Very much the infantile type in every way. Fi sets arbitrary ethical standards. He is not searching meaning, he knows what he wants, only it is rather odd.
    Fe is not, in my opinion, the spontaneuos expression. He can do it, but it is not his Quadra Value either.
    Denial of reality usually indicates rationality, only INFJs can go that far. :wink:

Pope John Paul II in my opinion probably ENFJ, reminds me of my grandma... And as Cone wrote, the true strength of the type comes from the second function, (and the fourth is potentially the strongest.) Read his biography here for example: it fits the ENFJ profile quite well:

Maestro typed Kurt Cobain as ISFP, he could be right actually- or wrong, Pedro proposed INFJ, I countered with INTJ and now INFP. Arguments please?
    Adam Sandler probably is INFP, as Socionics.com claims, the rest I have not followed closely enough.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Creepy-

So you're not a sports fan?

As for Curt Cobain, I think that he was VERY perseptive and intuitional. He experiencedthe world and saw things through his Ni. He's INxP, and most likely a feeler.

I have to admit that Pope John Paul II wasn't mine.. I got it from BrainTypes.com Here's what they wrote on him:

"Wednesday April 6, 2005

Saturday saw the passing of one of the most influential persons in history. Pope John Paul II, whose real name was Karol Wojtyla, was 84 years of age.

The “People’s Pope” was by all accounts a unique individual, and more often than not, a unique individual calls for a unique Brain Type. BTI believes John Paul did in fact possess a Brain Type rarely found in leadership positions, and we believe that Brain Type to be BCAR/INFP.

R(P)

Take, for instance, his notable athleticism, both as a youngster and even in his later years. As a child he loved soccer, skiing, swimming, kayaking, backpacking, and hiking, some of which he continued to do even well into his 50s and 60s. He truly loved to be outside, and enjoyed the thrill of flying down mountainsides on skis.

A(F)

John Paul was frequently described as “an emotional man.” He reportedly accepted his election before the cardinals with tears in his eyes, and those close to him said that children often brought him to tears. He was also very friendly. Time Magazine wrote that he was not above “good-natured kidding,” and Margaret Steinfels, editor of Commonweal magazine, wrote, "I haven't met him, yet I'm told that he is extremely amiable and affable, and wonderful to talk and dine with." Genial and charming are just a few other adjectives used to describe the former pope.

C(N)

John Paul’s intuition could be seen at an early age. As a child, his passions were poetry, religion and theater. He in fact joined an experimental theater group and participated in poetry readings and literary discussion groups. Friends of his said he was not only an intense and gifted actor, but an excellent singer. The pope was indeed cerebral, speaking eight languages and writing numerous papers and dissertations throughout his life. He once wrote in a letter, "I surround myself with books. I put up fortifications of art and learning.” Yet, he was much more than just an intellectual mind. One article writes, “Philosophers and theologians with modern sensibilities cannot understand this man who, though intellectually one of them, seems to behave and be moved by a piety associated with the uneducated masses or with those who fear modern life and seek consolation in the extraordinary, in the supernatural, living in a world of signs and prophecies.”

B(I)

The longer any Brain Type stays in the limelight, the more they will become seemingly outgoing and extraverted. John Paul’s introversion could, however, be seen both as a youngster and as an adult (though more so as a youngster). Despite having a love for acting during his childhood, he is said to have “lacked the self-aggrandizing qualities often associated with actors. He was a sober, studious boy.” His classmates were quick to point out how he stood to the side in class pictures. "Karol stood aside...Almost every picture we have with Karol, in almost every picture, he's somewhere aside, somewhere remote, a bit aside from all of us." He always preferred to be an observer.

While a bishop, John Paul’s voice in debates was not often heard. During one such debate regarding whether Jews were responsible for Christ’s death, something extraordinary happened … John Paul spoke up. James Carroll, a former priest and well-known author, is said to have had a friend who was present during this debate, and recalled his friend saying, "All of a sudden down at the end of the table, a man began to speak, a voice that he had not heard in any debate. In many, many debates, on many other questions, he had never heard this voice. He knew that it was a different voice because of the heavy accent. And the man spoke of the Church's responsibility to change its relation to the Jews...I lifted up my head. I thought, ‘Who is this prophet?’ I looked down and it was this young bishop from Poland. And no one even knew his name. And it was the first intervention Wojtyla made at the Council. And it was very important. That's the beginning of the large public impact he would have on this question."

Lastly, he was also a man described by some as “detached.” His friend Lorenzo Albacete spoke of this detachment: "He lived in the most intense solitude, a burning loneliness, and to some extent it was self-imposed...it all goes back to St. John of the Cross, to his exhortation of emptying yourself, stripping away ordinary human supports..."

In the end, John Paul has left a legacy that will stand as a challenge for any future Pope to attain. Perhaps he made such a beloved Pope because it was a position he was hesitant to take. Often times the greatest leaders are those who don’t consider themselves up to the task, and such was the mindset of John Paul. As he peered beyond a balcony overlooking St. Peter’s Square years ago, he told the watching crowd, “I was afraid to receive this nomination, but I did it in the spirit of obedience to Our Lord…”

A reluctant leader like Moses before him (also believed to be an BCAR/INFP), he took on the task, and many millions are so glad that he did."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing with Kurt is that his lyrics seemed to be more about random associations between various emotive things. There was no sense of completion it was all quite tangental and random but it had a specific meaning that was usually only known to himself. In the song In Bloom for example he makes fun of people who ignore the meaning beind lyrics and just sing along to the song with no understanding yet at the same time he makes no attempt to clarify the meaning of his lyrics. It seems like a lot of them were little personal secrets that he would present for people to analyze and then have a good laugh at them when they got it wrong.

I do something similar (occasionally) which is what made me think of INFj for Kurt as he operates in a similar manner but has a definite INFj sadness that is brutally honest yet emotive at the same time. INFp music just seems to have an undefined sense of meaning.

He also talks like the stereotypical depressed INFj. On the Unplugged album he introduces the song The Man Who Sold the World by saying "I guarantee you I will screw this song up" and in the next track says "...here's another one I can screw up." He seems to INTENTIONALLY put himself in situations where he acts sort of weird to see how people will react and then when they respond with nervous laughter he feels kind of uncomfortable and makes a little joke to let people know he was trying to be funny.

Just my $0.02

Creepy-

"INFp music just seems to have an undefined sense of meaning."

Well, I think Jimi Hendrix is INFP, too.

As for Cobain, INFPs can lack self-confidence and suffer depression as much as any type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True it's just the way he expressed it reminded me more of the way I've seen in manifest in INxjs than IxFps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cobain - INFP, IMO.

Jim Morrison - one true INFP

INFp music just seems to have an undefined sense of meaning.
    hmm it's not undefined at least for me... or I'm just wandering myself.. can't explain it anyway
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default COBAIN = INFP

I definately think Cobain was an INFP rather than an INFJ or INTJ. I'd say he is definately not ISFP due to the fact fact that although they can be brillant artist/musicians they're not exactly great writers from what I've gathered, and Cobain had a knack for writing as well. Postponing things, acting spontaneously, decideing what to do as it is done, and doing things last minute are all P characteristics. Kobain even stated that he didn't write lyrics for his songs, often, until right before the song was recorded, LAST MINUTE. Also he had(very unorganized, I might add), books of poetry, which is VERY characteristic for the INFP, more than the INFJ and most definately more then then the INTJ. This generally shows FEELING and the need to vent that feeling. Also, he was very into art, as well as music. While this can be characteristic of the ISFP as well as the INFP, it, once again, rules out the INTJ, as they're not exactly known as artists. I've read a lot of interviews... never have I heard anything to refuse the fact that he may be an INFP. Also, to the guy in the other topic who said that he wonders if he may have just been an extremely depressed ENTJ or something... Dave Grohl said that he was one of the quietest, shyest, most introverted persons you would ever meet, and that he was extremely funny. Thats characteristic of an INFP(although it can be the other Introverts too) and QUIET/SHY- certainly not an extrovert. Also, his facial expressions are almost EXACTLY the same as many INFP ones I've seen. I don't particularly mean the look of his face, but the expressions themselves. If you've ever seen an INFP deep into inner feeling, especially when listening to a song... their face often resembles that deep eyed, hurt look of that one picture. Also, if you've ever seen the picture of Kurt, sitting against a wall I believe it was, i'm not sure quite where to find the picture... he has this open mouth aloof look on his face like he's in his own little world. I've seen this EXACT look before on the face of an INFP. Also, he said, in his past, he got beat up, he LET people beat him up. This is totally against an INTJ, to LET someone beat them up. They're also not the ones to create more controversy. They, I believe, would be very little like to also settle for a job as a janitor, remember, everything can always be better for them, I believe they have more of a will then that. An INFP on the other hand, the dreamer, dreaming of becoming a musician and taking up this janitor job on the side to get by until then seems pretty probable. INFPs tend more often to end up screwed career wise. I also read that they have the lowest average income. Kobain also said that people thought he was gay back in his highschool(he was infact, bi), this is much more characteristic of an INFP then INTJ because of the INFPs tendancy to feel more, be more feminine, and require more intimacy in relationships. And lastly, it seems to me... that all his self-destructive behavior doesn't really go along with the INTJ hidden agenda thing, even a depressed one, and ISFP aren't as prone to negitive feeling as are INTPs. I read somewhere that INFPs have the highest amount of depression of the types(along with high ADD, though that has absoulutely no relevance). I dunno.... It looks to me like it's pointing to INFP... maybe I'm crazy... I'm sure I had to be wrong somewhere along this... tell me what you think.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh I'll submit then. I am by no means a kobain authority heh.