Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Up an Ideal Date with Your Dual

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Make Up an Ideal Date with Your Dual

What does the scenario look like to you? Details and generalities welcome. Moods and gestures, etc.. Blah blah. Blah blah blah.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We do whatever the fuck we want without fearing or suffering any consequences for our actions.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    We do whatever the fuck we want without fearing or suffering any consequences for our actions.
    It's getting old now.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    It's getting old now.
    Pardon?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. Walk along the shore at the beach.
    2. Visit an Art Gallery.
    3. Go to a Museum.
    4. Hiking

in no specific order.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Indulge in some exhibitionism. Go out and check out the botantic gardens, get something tasty to eat at Dome or somewhere. Kind of nerdy, but go check out a library and report back on interesting finds. Go out and explore our surroundings. Go to a social event, help introduce her to people.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going out:

Attire: Quirky formal; black suit (what ever era >:]), steam punk wrist cuffs, unique tie or bowtie, converse or Doc Martins... for me I'd wear a black cocktail dress with boots underneath.. dark makeup for me and whatever he feels comfortable with.

Dinner: Something hearty but not too filling... maybe tapas, so we can share the experience with each other the different textures and tastes of the food.

A bottle or two of moscato and something creamy for dessert.. perhaps a gypsy's arm (kind of like a swiss roll, just yummier)

A hole in the wall kind of restaurant is preferable, smaller and more intimate with candle lighting. Tea light candles in glass ceramic holders, bean bags, lounges, big paintings on the walls...

Activity
    : A musical of his choice; perhaps something like Chicago or Phantom of the Opera?

Staying in:

Attire: Comfy clothes; trackie pants and a hoody... ugg boots.

Dinner: Something home cooked by both of us.. maybe a tossed salad with a mix of hot and cold vegetables and a cut of meat.

Dessert will be pre made creme caramels made by me mixed with some butterscotch schnapps.

Alcohol will be cocktails or a bottle of sweet red wine as opposed to dry red.

Activity: Lounging on the couch together cuddled up watching a movie... preferably something jumpy to get the adrenaline running. Something that will make me look like a moron but will make him feel big and strong hehe.

After the movie a candle lit bubble bath together followed up by a sensual massage. I love massaging so it gives me a chance to show off my skill and a chance for him to get pampered.

After that... well the ball is in his court
    Last edited by Hemoglobin; 08-04-2011 at 09:17 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It would include lunch at someplace with a homey feel that isn't a home and has no strange odors. The texture of the food needs to be good, and it shouldn't be too expensive. Before lunch we should do something active to build up appetite and improve morale.

If the date lasts longer, we could do something fun that would be worth mentioning to people who asked questions, like dressing up in fancy clothes and waltzing at a rock concert.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dinner at a nice but not pretentious restaurant (Thai, Indian, Italian, Chinese) Then we would go and see a movie (something easy and light to pass the hour) Afterwards perhaps some stargazing and coffee at the park to wrap things up for the night.
    The mode of goodness conditions one to happiness, passion conditions him to the fruits of action, and ignorance to madness.

Chapter 14, Verse 9.
    The Bhagavad Gita

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pick one of my crazy inventions/ideas and with my Dual's knack for building/fixing/repurposing things, bring the idea to life.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm boycotting ideal anything.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We wear formal attire and assassinate the CEO of a large pharmaceutical company, simultaneously pulling the trigger of the same 50 caliber sniper rifle from the top floor of a luxurious high rise office building that has been sectioned off for repairs, watching through the scope as the bullet hurtles from our hands through a crystal-pane window on the top floor of an expensive hotel penthouse and straight between his beady little eyes. After which we base jump in through the side of a remotely controlled helicopter and ride off into the night towards our remote island getaway less than a mile away from an active volcano where we will spend the rest of our days frolicking naked and doing ayahuasca with the local natives as the world crumbles around us.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    What does the scenario look like to you? Details and generalities welcome. Moods and gestures, etc.. Blah blah. Blah blah blah.
    I would have preferred him to do the planning and give me a surprise, while I'm not expecting much.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    We wear formal attire and assassinate the CEO of a large pharmaceutical company, simultaneously pulling the trigger of the same 50 caliber sniper rifle from the top floor of a luxurious high rise office building that has been sectioned off for repairs, watching through the scope as the bullet hurtles from our hands through a crystal-pane window on the top floor of an expensive hotel penthouse and straight between his beady little eyes. After which we base jump in through the side of a remotely controlled helicopter and ride off into the night towards our remote island getaway less than a mile away from an active volcano where we will spend the rest of our days frolicking naked and doing ayahuasca with the local natives as the world crumbles around us.
    See, this is the sort of thing I had in mind when I read "ideal."

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That... actually does sound like an ideal Judicious Irrational duality date.

It sounds marginally more Alpha Irrational though, but just by a hair.

As for my own, I'd say just plain ol' dinner (or whatever else she wants to do -- I'd probably axe a movie date, because it involves no interaction and no conversation). The details aren't altogether important, just that we click and have fun together.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I...can't think ideal. I think of something I would like, then I think, "No, what would be better?" I try to go further and smash my nose into a backdrop.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Alpha NT?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would consist of a conversation about philosophical, political, or psychological ideas over a meal in a cozy restaurant or café.

If that doesn't work out, Gilly's idea sounds good, too.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a pretty simple guy. I would like to go out to a park and walk around, go out and eat somewhere, and come back home and watch a movie, preferably cuddling while watching.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I...can't think ideal. I think of something I would like, then I think, "No, what would be better?" I try to go further
    Ditto.

I started with a simple pizza, beer and computers kind of informal, lazy, slacker-and-slackette kind of geek-session in my messy apt.

Then progressed to a scenario involving private servants, a private luxury airliner, private chefs, a palace, gold and stuff tastefully in abundance everywhere and rather dignified circumstances.

Then euclidean 3d space and the basic constraints of the observed physical universe became limiting.

My imagination kind of stops there.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What can I say, I'm a writer...
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Sex.
    damn I wanted to post that.

also, nanashi, you seem a bit too obsessed with duality. Just like I was when I found out how socionics works.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    also, nanashi, you seem a bit too obsessed with duality. Just like I was when I found out how socionics works.
    Agreed. Nanashi, you have to internalize the fact that there's more to a good relationship than just Socionics.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A trek across the entire USA on bikes, with a camera, two nice full debit cards on hand, and maybe a knife or a pistol or two if necessary; hopping aboard a freight train unseen for part of the duration of the trip, having loads of hot passionate sex in the train cars, in the woods, conversations about anything and everything, meeting all sorts of people, landscapes, and situations along the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Agreed. Nanashi, you have to internalize the fact that there's more to a good relationship than just Socionics.
    times fucking infinity

hell yeah I'm biased
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nanashi, there's nothing wrong with idealizing anything, that's probably something deep down saying you know what's right and that you want it; sometimes we give energy to the world that reverberates our dreams and desires (you get what you put out). I was like that for a long time, as you may remember. Keep looking.

As for dates, I like to keep things simple, great food, great company; I'm just practical like that but so are most French people. My boyfriend helps me experience the extravagance of life...all that pleasantries and such.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ideal date with my dual would involve going to the local Best Buy and playing with all of the TV settings, sitting in the Lazy Boy chairs and blast up the stereos. Hogging up the video game consoles and bullying any punk kid who has the audacity to want to get his turn. We would then walk around the store endlessly while holding a small but expensive piece of electronic while flipping every one of those black ball cameras the bird. Oh, and we'd also both be 21 years old.

I also like Gilly's idea, that definitely sounds like sexy time with your dual.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    A trek across the entire USA on bikes, with a camera, two nice full debit cards on hand, and maybe a knife or a pistol or two if necessary; hopping aboard a freight train unseen for part of the duration of the trip, having loads of hot passionate sex in the train cars, in the woods, conversations about anything and everything, meeting all sorts of people, landscapes, and situations along the way...
    Lol. This sounds good.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, so seriously. I'd say walking to a nearby Blockbuster and renting a fun new video, or video game for the week (or getting it on Netflix I guess) and watching a movie with a bowl full of popcorn sounds like a great evening to me. Dinner would be whatever we could cook up together.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    Hmm. Indulge in some exhibitionism. Go out and check out the botantic gardens, get something tasty to eat at Dome or somewhere. Kind of nerdy, but go check out a library and report back on interesting finds. Go out and explore our surroundings. Go to a social event, help introduce her to people.
    Curiously enough, this sounds pretty good. Probably would get something to eat, somewhere, as a lunch, probably more than going to a cafe, but not an expensive restaurant. I occasionally go to bookstores and look at the different books, so we could do that. That's twice as interesting, cos I can read some interesting book, and find out what the other person finds interesting. Exploring surroundings, the city or something with a variety of stores, sounds fun. Social events sound possible, as long as it wasn't too difficult to make conversation - I guess that's why an ESE is with me?
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a trip, meeting random strangers and ending up doing something we haven't planned for or could have expected.
    But in general details are irrelevant, a good date is where you don't feel like you don't belong there, if the person is accepting you and doesn't make you feel stupid then I guess it is a good date. And even then a bad date does not always lead to bad outcomes even if first impression is really important.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay an Ideal date with my Dual? I'm just gonna do an ideal date cause I dunno who my Dual is so blegh

First... let's pretend we have a time machine Okay in the morning/noon we start off in a nice romantic, scenic place in the world like the beautiful vales and hills of Ireland or some part of the UK... just relaxing together, enjoying the space. I love natural beauty like that. Listen to music, this is the portion of the date that's just 1-1. Then after lunch, we get to go to a high class hotel and whatever happens happens there if ya know what I mean.. hahah. Have some wine, progressively get drunker as the afternoon fades into the evening. Go out to a restaurant - or not - this part isn't that important. Now is when we speed off in the time machine to a really bangin', bumpin' city like Las Vegas, Miami, or LA .. just anywhere the nightlife scene is! Go crazy and party it up with a bunch of friends. This is where things get crazy and hectic, not just 1-1 stuff. Party until the wee hours of the morning and crash back in our hotel...

Just realized that my ideal dates ALWAYS have to include more than just us. I highly value 1-1 time and sexytimes w/e but that shiz gets old and you always gotta have others around to liven it up after a while of burning out with passion of only 2 people...

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really enjoying this thread

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    awesome, now I just have to write this in my dating site profile and all the SEE will be pulled in.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Srs face:

We'd walk through Manhattan. Ideally, she'd also find the city inherently fascinating. Maybe she'd push me to do a few illegal things, like climb some fences and go to some roofs we're not supposed to go to. She'd have places to show me; I'd have places to show her. We'd eat, stay out far too late, maybe find a party or club to go to some places I've never been. We'd never run out of things to talk about. We'd probably crash in the grass in Central Park (but not at night becuz, well, sketch.) Maybe I'd try to show her some boring places (that I didn't know were boring, of course) and she'd be like, "no, that's boring, let's go over here instead."

But that's just my dim, understanding-less sketch of matters. And maybe walking is something better done alone, and probably something SLEs don't like or something? Like they're too busy doing life to waste time walking around it.

Whatever said ideal date is, there are no movies involved whatsoever. Why on earth would you go to a movie with a date, a movie where the whole point is to sit and be quiet. If you're interested in each other, you probably want to talk to each other... so why would you go to a place where the point is to be quiet? Now that doesn't mean that I won't do it, but still...

Anyway, I don't have a good picture of what an ideal dual date would be. It would be fun. There would be lots of unnecessary touching, maybe some obnoxious making out in inappropriate places. Maybe even sex in a park somewhere, though I'm dubious about that one.

But I dunno! I feel like everything I'm imagining is just stuff I like to do, and isn't the whole point of dual-dom finding things that you didn't know you liked to do?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's see... sex on the beach.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have a gen-yoo-ine paradox-capable time machine. That pretty much trumps anything that could actually happen. It almost doesn't matter what we do with it.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    We have a gen-yoo-ine paradox-capable time machine. That pretty much trumps anything that could actually happen. It almost doesn't matter what we do with it.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd rather make up an ideal date with my conflictor. That would get the most efficiency out of this exercise.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    I'd rather make up an ideal date with my conflictor. That would get the most efficiency out of this exercise.
    Yes! It would need to be something with lasting benefits, like winning the lottery, 'cause otherwise there wouldn't be lasting benefits.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, if you're able to magically do impossible things, then it makes sense to do an ideal date with somebody that you can't possibly have an ideal date with. If you could make an ideal date with your conflictor, then you would resolve all the problems of all the intertype relations forever. You would have confronted the worst case scenario and succeeded. It would be the beginning of a lasting peace between all the warring types.

As for my own ideal date, I have writer's block. I can't even imagine it. It is inconceivable.

In order for my date to be ideal, several impossible things would have to happen first. I would have to have been freed from my slavery in order that I might be capable of enjoying my date. So my ideal date occurs on the day after I am freed from my slavery. At that point, I can enjoy the time I spend with my partner, and almost any activity at all that we do together will be worthwhile.

So long as I still suffer from the problems that I suffer from right now, I will not be able to deeply enjoy any time I spend interacting with my partner. I cannot fully participate mentally, spiritually, sexually, physically, emotionally, and whatever else. There will always be part of me that is held back and kept silent.

My ideal date involves a partner who believes me whenever I describe to him the bizarre and unimaginable things that I have learned and experienced in the past few years. He says, 'Okay, these things that you're describing are real, they're terrible and they're frightening, but they're real.' He accepts that I am competent to see the world accurately and that I am competent to correctly interpret the things that I see.

Either that, or else he is someone who already knows about all those bizarre and unbelievable things, and I don't even have to struggle to convince him that they are real.

Even more ideal would be someone who magically had an existing solution to those problems. He would simply 'fix it.' Hmph.

Assuming that the 'problems' have been 'solved,' and assuming that it's actually possible to make the problems stop happening, then what would be my ideal date?

There is not just one single ideal date. There are infinity possible dates. We would have an entire lifetime of special moments ahead of us in all the time that we would spend together. I would be happy and healthy and capable of enjoying the time we spent together. We would learn new things, go new places, read new books, meet new people, and explore the world. I would remember how to have fun. We would have long conversations, and I would laugh and laugh and laugh. I would look into his eyes, and - I would see his soul and he would see mine, like all the world around us was silent. I would remember that I am alive. I would remember that my life matters.

(Long story, but my weird behavior should be going back to normal pretty soon. I won't be writing dozens of extremely long posts all over the forum several times a day anymore.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast