Thread: Brooke Shields

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Brooke Shields

I was just watching her on Inside Actors Studio. Now it has been suggested in quite some threads that she is LSI. I simply do not see it. She's very open and candid about herself, and lacking the typical private attitude of many LSI's and ESI's.

I suggest LSE for her type.

Brooke Shields on Inside Actors Studio
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's weird that I'm seeing more ESFJs mistyped as LSI, ie. Catherine Zeta Jones, Patrick Stewart, some others I can't remember atm. Now her. Must be a behavioral correlation.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did she get a nose job or is it just me? Her young pictures look way better and somehow different.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Did she get a nose job or is it just me? Her young pictures look way better and somehow different.
    Her face has become a lot more 'masculine'.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLE

Look for the Fi PoLR; it's not hard to find.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    SLE

Look for the Fi PoLR; it's not hard to find.
    I can't find it, please show me where I can.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fe valuing; Se ego type; no expression of subjective Fi as in "I hate, I love, I feel, etc." Thinking Back...is Se/Ni already with a peppery of Ti.

"Thinking back to when we met and the many times that we spent together and whenever we were out together, there would be a caption of some kind, and the caption usually said something like 'an odd couple' or 'an unlikely pair,' but to us it was the most natural and easiest of friendships... Michael always knew he could count on me to support him or be his date and that we would have fun no matter where we were. We had a bond... Both of us needed to be adults very early, but when we were together, we were two little kids having fun."

Ti ego with no expression of Fi Role; you'll find other materials in her book.

"That was one of the loves of my life. I think she loved me as much as I loved her, you know? We dated a lot. We, we went out a lot. Her pictures were all over my wall, my mirror, everything. And I went to the Academy Awards with Diana Ross and this girl walks up to me and says "Hi, I'm Brooke Shields." Then she goes "Are you going to the after-party?" I go, "Yeah." "Good, I'll see you at the party." I'm going "Oh my God, does she know she's all over my room?" So we go the after-party. She comes up to me she goes, "Will you dance with me?" I went, "Yes. I will dance with you." Man, we exchanged numbers and I was up all night, singing, spinning around my room, just so happy. It was great."
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Fe valuing; Se ego type; no expression of subjective Fi as in "I hate, I love, I feel, etc." Thinking Back...is Se/Ni already with a peppery of Ti.

"Thinking back to when we met and the many times that we spent together and whenever we were out together, there would be a caption of some kind, and the caption usually said something like 'an odd couple' or 'an unlikely pair,' but to us it was the most natural and easiest of friendships... Michael always knew he could count on me to support him or be his date and that we would have fun no matter where we were. We had a bond... Both of us needed to be adults very early, but when we were together, we were two little kids having fun."

Ti ego with no expression of Fi Role; you'll find other materials in her book.

"That was one of the loves of my life. I think she loved me as much as I loved her, you know? We dated a lot. We, we went out a lot. Her pictures were all over my wall, my mirror, everything. And I went to the Academy Awards with Diana Ross and this girl walks up to me and says "Hi, I'm Brooke Shields." Then she goes "Are you going to the after-party?" I go, "Yeah." "Good, I'll see you at the party." I'm going "Oh my God, does she know she's all over my room?" So we go the after-party. She comes up to me she goes, "Will you dance with me?" I went, "Yes. I will dance with you." Man, we exchanged numbers and I was up all night, singing, spinning around my room, just so happy. It was great."
    I'm sorry, but I don't think these are very convincing arguments. Statements like BS made about MJ, can pretty much be done by any type, e.g. by me (supposedly IEE) about the relationship with my SEI girlfriend. Or my LSE brother in law about his marriage to my EII sister.