Thread: Visual Identificaion part one

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Visual Identification of Celebrity Look-alikes.

Visually Identify:

[IMG]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0908/******-******-jizz-demotivational-poster-1251684301.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/adolf-******.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://tubegator.com/content/uploads/******_Girls__School_Berchtesgaden_jk_mod.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.biography4u.com/image-files/young%20******.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9UxHwUfG2qQ/TGQcpR_R_QI/AAAAAAAAALI/T1eZ_pzAYjo/s320/Adolf+******+2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0810/latin-******-demotivational-poster-1223952594.gif[/IMG]
    Last edited by goggles; 07-27-2011 at 01:56 AM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't get rid of the knowledge that he's EIE, but I VI him the same way, in the 1st and 4th pictures at least.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the purpose of this thread is

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

ENTp
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni-ENFJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think ******s stache gets enough attention.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They look similar but she is a lot nicer (both in looks and personality). Do you think could be the same type?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Princess Diana looks very much like my dual cousin. She's my dual who was married to her illusionary relations (he's very much INTj) and had a really bad relationship as is likely of this relational dynamics. It's hard for me to make this statement so conclusively and not provide any evidence to the matter or proof; it's not like I can go ask anyone who knew her if she displayed obvious and observable Te traits/characteristics. I know that Prince William's got her genes. I type him LSE too.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the most revered and loved vs. one of the most hated and judged. Both were extremely charismatic and had a way of bending peoples minds and hearts (in ******'s case) or inspiring devoted followers and fans (****** as well, arguably). Compassion vs. Intolerance. Would you call them both misguided idealists?

I don't know much about Diana but wasn't she a victim of bureaucracy (or something?). She is sometimes portrayed as manipulative and spiteful (I read that on wikipedia so I can't be sure). Everyone knows about ****** but what is too often not mentioned or overlooked was the fact that he was voted into power and he was until his death very much admired/adored/loved by the German public. Of course he did not let them know about a certain number of things cough* holocaust, but Princess Diana was very conscious about her public image as well. Of course it is a little bit silly trying to compare somebody who saves kids in Africa against somebody who kills them but that is the whole point of this thread: could they be the same type? Can there be such a huge difference in behavior/personality in that one same type?

Me, I think they are IEE. Their unreal way with people would have me type them as SEE but both possessed an intelligence which to me would suggest an intuitive type. Flawed intelligence perhaps (weak )?

During the early part of the twentieth century there was much in the way of antisemitism (isn't there always?). What exactly was ******'s reason for the eradication of the Jews? I'm sorry but that was something that was never made very clear to me. And was Diana really the victim she made herself out to be (once again I don't know very much about her)?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****** is ENFJ-Ni

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    ENTp
    Where did you get that one? I can't imagine an ENTp wanting to wage war against the world and force his ideologies upon other nations.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****** looks like an IEI I know. At least his facial expressions do and the eyes are pretty much the same but the IEI I know is german so that might explain some things.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do wonder about one thing.

I've read an extensive psychological report made by the americans during the war. They described him as a certain kind of narcisistic personality disorder.

But isn't he more histronic than narcisistic? He uses exaggarated emotions and craves attention, he is high functioning. All these things point to histronic. ENFJ is also the most typical type for histronic personality disorder.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

His personal doctor said he feared the devil. He would scream and shout pointing his finger at the chair in the corner saying that devil came for him at the same time being perplexed no one else can see 'him'.