Hello I’m new here. I’m a friend of Taz, she talked about this forum a lot so I decided to check it out, I’m not sure I’ll be that active, I’m pretty busy on my own forum and a mod at a few others, but I can drop by probably (if I fit in). I took psychology in school last semester and I learned about some of the types in a class two years ago.

So anyway I saw this section and thought you might help me figure out my type. I tried to take this test Taz posted at my forum, but had too many conflicting issues answering the questions. I’m a very anti-social shy person, who avoids attention, I’ve only recently been able to social a bit more though the forums, which isn’t like me usually. I like to read a lot, it is my favorite thing to do, I think being it is like an escape maybe, but also I just enjoy it. I don’t have many friends outside of online. I like to write a lot, and I’ve been thinking I want to be a writer, I’ll share some of my stories I have online, but I’m quite shy to share and only know Taz here. I really don’t know what else to say, or what would help to figure out my type, but you can ask me questions.

I might try taking some more tests, if someone points me in the right direction to some links.