Thread: My Type?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Type?

Hello I知 new here. I知 a friend of Taz, she talked about this forum a lot so I decided to check it out, I知 not sure I値l be that active, I知 pretty busy on my own forum and a mod at a few others, but I can drop by probably (if I fit in). I took psychology in school last semester and I learned about some of the types in a class two years ago.

So anyway I saw this section and thought you might help me figure out my type. I tried to take this test Taz posted at my forum, but had too many conflicting issues answering the questions. I知 a very anti-social shy person, who avoids attention, I致e only recently been able to social a bit more though the forums, which isn稚 like me usually. I like to read a lot, it is my favorite thing to do, I think being it is like an escape maybe, but also I just enjoy it. I don稚 have many friends outside of online. I like to write a lot, and I致e been thinking I want to be a writer, I値l share some of my stories I have online, but I知 quite shy to share and only know Taz here. I really don稚 know what else to say, or what would help to figure out my type, but you can ask me questions.

I might try taking some more tests, if someone points me in the right direction to some links.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome, Imoen.

Discovering your true type is definitely a process . . . you might want to start with MBTI in addition to socionics. There's good descriptions of MBTI types at www.typelogic.com.

I am not sure how to post links (I'm never sure of my computer literacy) but I think this site is pretty easy to get to.

HTH and good luck finding your type!
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Hey! Nice to meet you. I'm glad to hear this forum is getting some exposure. Care to post a link to your forum so I can see what test was posted there? You most definitely sound like an introvert but I'm afraid I can't tell much beyond that.
    Nice to meet you too. Here is where she posted about the test...

http://pinkimoen.6.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=473

I think I'll try to take it again, I don't know why it gave me so much trouble.

Why don't you post about some of your habits, your personality, how you get along with other people, what kind of activities you enjoy, you favorite classes perhaps and what you like about them, your age and gender (that may affect the interpretation ), and anything else you can think of that you think is important.
    Hmmm... I can try. I get along with people pretty well once I get over my initial shyness. I like to help people out a lot. My favorite activity has to be using the computer, I like working with forums, playing computer games, and I just started working on a site. I'm 19 years old and am female. I'll try to think of more later to post.

Anyway, hope we can help
    Thanks, your already being a help.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Welcome, Imoen.
    Thank you.

Discovering your true type is definitely a process . . . you might want to start with MBTI in addition to socionics. There's good descriptions of MBTI types at www.typelogic.com.
    Okay I'll have to check that out.

I am not sure how to post links (I'm never sure of my computer literacy) but I think this site is pretty easy to get to.
    Hehe, I can figure it out I'm sure.

HTH and good luck finding your type!
    Thank you again!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know, I should be use registered name, but it is just I don't have come up with the right name yet. Any way. I think that Imoen is actually ENTp, diespite it's shiness. But don't tak it for granted. Talk some more and we will find out who you are. The thing what made me to think that you were ENTp is that Ne types usually read a lot and that function it self is a function of Visual Channel like they say in NLP. Ni also is that. So pure intuitives like to take most of the information in by their eyes and reading is one of their favourite hoobbies. ENTp reads a lot, INTj does it too and Delta intuitives are also not different.

Shyness it self has nothing to too with extroversion and introversion. And I'm remembering back to my school years (I'm 21 now), when I was really shy and was afraid to talk to anibody. I was also very touchy so the first time I took personality test I came up with INFJ and thought I could also be ISFJ. That was 3 years ago. When I got help I became more opened and discovering I was ENTp made a lot of things clearer to me even why I didn't get along with my mother. It's still hard to believe that I am ENTp when I think back what I was a like in my youth, but being ENTp explains things what made me suffer back then.

I have to make the statement that people under deprsession or in any other thing like this , might come out by tests as someone ellsse than they really are. So I am not so sure if we can find out your type by leting you to do MBTI and Socionics tests. So I suggest you to talk in here and feel freely till you become to feel your self again ant let's then talk about tests. Wht do others say about it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And one more thing. I am not American as you can see from my goofy name so I write with those wierd sentences and make those grammar mistakes. I am Estonian , so be tolerant to my English. Also if you are not ENTp, you might also be ISFp. Those two types are very simliar to each other and you can easily make a mistake. But don't take me for granted.

Oh, and where are you from?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote I am not sure how to post links (I'm never sure of my computer literacy) but I think this site is pretty easy to get to.[/quote]

Hehe, I can figure it out I'm sure.

I'm sure YOU can figure it out . . . it' ME who is computer-impaired!! :-)
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Imoen welcome to the16type forum. Oh again happy graduation. If you don't mind me talking about I could describe I think the way you act. For the test Imoen had trouble taking I got ISFP. It need to separate more catagory to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if you don't mind Imoen I can describe the diffierence between you and me. It is easier for me to lose in a debate in person than you(you've beaten me about 1000 times). Can't change your opinions as easily as me. Encourage me not to do violence. :wink: Same as me can like to tease our friends once in awhile I'm just more mean about it also similar once we get to know people like to talk alot and value friends alot :wink: . Like classic music as I don't like as much. Feel more sorry for people than I would. Love to help and not as afraid to as I am to. Both animal people. More to talk to your self and imaginative/creative than me especialy on computer. Sorry about saying this but not good at encouraging your self but are to other people, to as getting a career. Loves to write storys as I rather write poems and paint. definetly better at writing and storys than me. That is how I view you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure. Very moody too. Really once she has an opinion for things almost no one can change her opinions. Very moody and can easily be hurt more than me. My looks act as if I'm more serious but she can be more serious than me. Always like to wear her sweater. She cares more for stuff than me. She likes/loves to name her things for me only stuff animals:wink: . That all I can think to describe her.
    As what she told me for careers she wanted to be a english teacher and a famous writer.
    Hobbies-join forums, play computer games.
    If you want to see how she act and talk she post alot at her forum which press the pink button on her post that said pink Imoen she is the administrator at that forum. I'm still the member there named as taz still too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don't know her that well, she usually don't talk about alot of things most she keep to herself. I'm just comparing her to me. I don't mean to be sterotyped. I probably haven't notice some parts I've gone too far . Her forum is the only place she talks alot. She joined too many forums so she won't always be here as to goto other forums.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um after looking at the definitions of the personality types I say forsure she is Extroverted, possibly ENTP as kaido21 mention too.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imoen won't be back for a long while. But I thought some more here what I thought of. Some are the same but it helps me. Probably options are ISFP or ISFJ.

-Very moody.
    -Always put her self down but encourage other people.
    -WHen so need comfort before she put her self in a dark shell when so isolate her self from rest of group for awhile.
    -Has lots of friends but in different groups.
    -My INTJ friend and I always have to get her confident, for example talk to teachers.
    -She likes to just sit play computer or talk on her free time.
    -Tends to need to rush to get things done.
    -She not into fashion at all.
    -She has to organize almost everythings(that drives me nuts cause she grabs my binder and helps or force me to get organized lol. Same with my INTJ friend).
    -Very organize person like my INTJ friend.
    -Computer freak
    -loves to help people(sometimes she can be or act like my mom)
    -Tease by using words not action.
    -When it comes to make promises she only do if she can keep them.
    -Smiles alot. Kinda chubby, talks loud and squeaky. When looking at a person tend to look down and sad at times.
    - Classes she likes journalist.
    -Hates or don't care, math, art, science, business, phycology.
    -career wants to be a writer but so far works with her mom at a flower store and some fortune teller place she doesn't like.

How we met she talked to me first.

That all I can think of for now.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an original opinion, but I'm not quite sure now. I would definately say she is an xxFx though. And by what you said, with the whole obsessive organization, it's most likely xxFJ. I would have guessed by what she said that she was introverted originally, but reading on, and going by your word, I guess we'll go with extroverted. That leaves us with ExFJ. And my final guess is ENFJ, because I dont think an ESFJ would have a relitively small amount of contacts/friends, and I also don't think that an ESFJ would have any relitive interest, whatsoever, in their type. And, YES, that IS a steriotype.

You got my guess.