Thread: Deborah Ann Woll

Creepy-female

Default Deborah Ann Woll

Last edited by female; 07-09-2015 at 05:14 PM.

TIM
    Alpha NT?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would guess ESFj > ISFp > ENFj.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TB-N: We’ve read in other interviews that the character Jessica is nothing like you in real life, but we do see the shyness in Jessica, which we hear is a part of your persona. Are there any other characteristics of Jessica that you share?

Jessica definitely has shyness to her, but I think the difference is she can’t be alone. She needs stimulation to come from outside herself, which is the mark of an extrovert – and why she goes looking for trouble. I am definitely an introvert. I prefer being alone or with a very few close friends. I would never go to a bar by myself to pick up a strange boy. She is far braver than I.

I would say that Jessica and I are romantics. For both of us, the most important thing in the world is to love someone and be loved in return. Everything we do hinges on that. At heart, Jessica is just trying to do the right thing and find out who she wants to be – and that involves making mistakes.

Unfortunately, a mistake as a vampire could lead to murder, but to each their own. ; ) Of course, questioning and searching are marks of humanity that we all understand. We just all go about it differently.
    Best guess ISFp
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-INFP?