Thread: Rational/Irrational visual identification differences in video

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rational/Irrational visual identification differences in video

За осонову методологии была взято описания Гуленко Иррациональность- Рациональность на физическом уровне http://www.socioniko.net/ru/articles/rat-irr.html А также методика В. Миронова из статьи СМИПЛ №1 2006 г: "Как типировать не задавая вопросов
    The methodology was taken from Goulenko Perceiving - Judging: Physical level. And also Mironov's methodology: СМИПЛ №1 2006 г: "How to typing without questions"[/QUOTE]
    Rational types differ from irrational bodily constitution. The figures are usually rational taut and angular, the figure is irrational - sleek and smooth. Posture in the first - straight and slender, the second - tempered, not having an internal "core".

Rational - these are people who are always on our toes, always ready to go. To relax, they need to do a lot of effort over himself. Relaxation - a characteristic state is irrational. They make an effort with the opposite purpose - to tighten and do what is necessary. Thus, RATIONAL works equally as well irratsional - waves.

Movement is rational - discrete, that is linear, clearly separated from each other mikropauzami. Irratsional moves smoothly, without abrupt stop. His body is flexible, uncommitted. Overall irratsional moves more naturally and plastic, and RATIONAL - mechanistic and directed. Body streamlining sandwiched in many places, badly bent.

Here some examples in my video works:
    (Strongly recommended to watch these videos simultaneously on one screen in order to see patterns of homologous)

Yuliya Timoshenko

I love Miroslava

Differences between perceiving and Judging

Miroslava Gongadze and Rayisa Bogatiryova

Christina Aguilera

Mortal Kombat
    http://rutube.ru/tracks/3576185.html...6cde97e0757d23

Examples of perceiving

Last edited by Yaaroslav; 07-22-2011 at 09:54 AM.
    DO YOU CONSIDER: YOU CAN NOT MISTAKE?
    (You words - doesn't matter. The matter is - your deeds)
    Anyone who would dare argue with me should be able to pass the test on the basis of Socionics. Otherwise, he will be recognized as a boor.
    Remember: NO CONVERGENCE - NO SCIENCE!

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This matches how I evaluate Rational vs. Irrational, too.
    That's good. This is a small step to accuracy and convergence. Go on!
    Go Go Socionics!
    DO YOU CONSIDER: YOU CAN NOT MISTAKE?
    (You words - doesn't matter. The matter is - your deeds)
    Anyone who would dare argue with me should be able to pass the test on the basis of Socionics. Otherwise, he will be recognized as a boor.
    Remember: NO CONVERGENCE - NO SCIENCE!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are extremely helpful all in a row, even if I've seen most of them this past week. Thanks, and uhhhh go go socionics.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)