Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default "Video" thread non-GD off-topic [Maritsa]

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default "Video" thread non-GD off-topic

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    EII. No doubt about it.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice video Maritsa!

EII >> EIE

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

awwww... awesome video!

And yep, Fi-EII it is from me to you, and I'm damn certain
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    awwww... awesome video!

And yep, Fi-EII it is from me to you, and I'm damn certain
    -

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your overall temperament/energy reminds me of Discojoe, but in a very anti-Beta way, lol. You also strike me as sp/sx, so there's that.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a ploy to get Maritsa to pose as an EIE to screw up the intertype relations. There's no way anyone who knows anything about socionics could confuse a supervisor for a benefactor.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Your overall temperament/energy reminds me of Discojoe, but in a very anti-Beta way, lol. You also strike me as sp/sx, so there's that.
    He's LSE (I can say it a million times); it's just one of those things that people are not seeing - again.
    Except your energy is very similar to his. Both very understated, staunch, relatively immobile. This is something I'm observing, and something I've observed lots of times in both him and you.

I don't want this to be a point of argument though, at least not for this thread.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's LSE (I can say it a million times); it's just one of those things that people are not seeing - again.
    Except your energy is very similar to his. Both very understated, staunch, relatively immobile. This is something I'm observing, and something I've observed lots of times in both him and you.

I don't want this to be a point of argument though, at least not for this thread.
    Duals are like that. Except he's more focused outwardly and he interacts more with people, tries to bring them out of complacency or distraction (when on camera with him, I've drifted away into my feelings and he's noticed and pulled me right out by calling attention to me). He shares way too much facts with people and is organized in the same method as an LSE and he has the same temperament/mood as an LSE; he never analyzes anything.
    -

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naww ok I see EII now

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moredhel View Post
    Naww ok I see EII now
    Get used to it because you're going to need it to find your dual...here's another EII

This is a BIG lesson for you about the facade of written language and how type can be hidden behind words.

Notice that we're both disorganized in the way we go back and forth on something we say and our hand gesticulation/manners.

-

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know we have our feelings for one another but I have to say I respect your bravery for doing this

I'm still of the strong opinion that you're EIE, but it's not due to any personal reasons
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I want to see a video of you using a spatula and a scalpel to degut and broil a chicken without getting your hands dirty or wearing gloves. I doubt anyone would want to miss out on watching that.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I know we have our feelings for one another but I have to say I respect your bravery for doing this

I'm still of the strong opinion that you're EIE, but it's not due to any personal reasons
    I'm a POSITIVIST type...how can I be EIE? HOW? You're just out of it. My values are Delta LSE/EII dual pairing. WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH YOU. you know what, this is sounding personal and I don't want to interact with you at all any more; move on.
    -

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, yeah, from this video she's clearly introverted. If you want her to be beta, say LSI or IEI.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSI-I don't care about analyzing things
    IEI-I have no beta values.

I am a SERIOUS TYPE. BOTH OF THE ABOVE ARE MERRY TYPES.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a POSITIVIST type...how can I be EIE? HOW? You're just out of it. My values are Delta LSE/EII dual pairing. WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH YOU. you know what, this is sounding personal and I don't want to interact with you at all any more; move on.
    If you were trying to make me to rethink that you don't value this was not the best way to go about doing it
    EII INFj

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa: I can see Fi-INFj. Btw, you seem rather serious in your video.

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have we considered any gamma types? I still see Se, along with her Fi

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE is a silly suggestion. I can't see her as a sensor type.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you were trying to make me to rethink that you don't value this was not the best way to go about doing it
    Type me whatever you like. It's not going to change who I am. You know, growing up, we had a wealthy HS football team who had the means to compete in games, but we were always in a division with schools who didn't have money to maintain a football team; so, to help support sports, because after all you can't play with yourself, the well to do parents donated to the teams of other schools so that their kids could play sports after all. I see our situation in a similar tone now. I see my existence here as homage for your existence as well. Without me you'll be too bored and nothing to compete with; so, I'm accepting it (not in a defeatist and victim like manner, but in a friendly camaraderie manner; we are after all equals - human).

Do you look anything like me?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Define Se.

You're supposed to not push this point because pushing it puts pressure on my PoLR. I'm trying hard to dampen the mood so I can walk away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    @Maritsa: I can see Fi-INFj. Btw, you seem rather serious in your video.
    I am a serious type.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-21-2011 at 08:13 AM.
    -

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Could you elaborate on why she couldn't be ESI or perhaps less likely SEE? I havn't really done all the math so to speak but I would be interested to know why you think she isn't an Se ego.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type me whatever you like. It's not going to change who I am.
    I'm not trying to enforce you to identify with my typing of you if it came across that way, but I do feel that you're too emotionally attached to your type and see any disagreement with it as an attack on you when it's not meant to be

You know, growing up, we had a wealthy HS football team who had the means to compete in games, but we were always in a division with schools who didn't have money to maintain a football team; so, to help support sports, because after all you can't play with yourself, the well to do parents donated to the teams of other schools so that their kids could play sports after all. I see our situation in a similar tone now. I see my existence here as homage for your existence as well. Without me you'll be too bored and nothing to compete with; so, I'm accepting it (not in a defeatist and victim like manner, but in a friendly camaraderie manner; we are after all equals - human).
    I'm not sure if you posted this in response to what type I see you as or not, but if so I don't believe being a humanitarian or having compassion to be exclusive to any type
    Regardless of type, Socionics and whatever, I'm glade that you do have a desire to help others and be a helpful member of society, I wish more people did

Do you look anything like me?
    Just saw this.
    I don't think we look alike, we appear to have different backgrounds, you're Armenian if I remember?
    EII INFj

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post

Could you elaborate on why she couldn't be ESI or perhaps less likely SEE? I havn't really done all the math so to speak but I would be interested to know why you think she isn't an Se ego.
    Look at the video. She speaks slowly; the words don't come naturally. And her posture is somewhat rigid. An SEE is by no means rigid. They are interesting to watch and I doubt they need to preplan their wording.

The primary feature I've noticed about ESIs is their sense of humor. They're into sarcasm. Maritsa doesn't seem to like sarcasm one way or the other.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    It was a ploy to get Maritsa to pose as an EIE to screw up the intertype relations. There's no way anyone who knows anything about socionics could confuse a supervisor for a benefactor.
    I see now why you thought this was a terrible idea; I was looking at it from my usual optimistic view point and now I can see that people don't have the perceptive abilities to judge accurately. It takes time for the Negativist views to come to my conscious ability and avail themselves at a second look.

@ DA

I did plan what I was going to say. Thanks

I'm not an Se because I'm not concerned about objects or experience of them.
    -

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Define Se.

You're supposed to not push this point because pushing it puts pressure on my PoLR. I'm trying hard to dampen the mood so I can walk away from it.
    I'm still basing Se on your posts an not you video btw...but I define it as being assertive and descisive, comfort in high presure situations and around conflict a willingness to put forward your point of view without fear or concessions. (This is my in context definition)

I don't know you never seem to second guess yourself or (not to sound mean) strongly consider other peoples POV. You present yourself in a way in which you've already made your mind up.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Define Se.

I'm still basing Se on your posts an not you video btw...but I define it as being assertive and descisive, comfort in high presure situations and around conflict a willingness to put forward your point of view without fear or concessions. (This is my in context definition)

I don't know you never seem to second guess yourself or (not to sound mean) strongly consider other peoples POV. You present yourself in a way in which you've already made your mind up.
    Wrong, any type can be that way. Se is Sensory experience, that which comes through the senses and since its a perceiving type, they are concerned with experiencing objects, the object that gives them the most pleasure, such as eating ice cream, for instance, Se is a function that will want to experience it to the highest forms. You really need to learn the functions, unless otherwise you're using this as a tactic to get me to feed them to you.

Why should I second guess myself? I've grown up with my duals all of my life and now I'm with my dual. A lifetime of practice on how to be decisive, even though I'm really not that decisive, as I mentioned in the video and something that Matt, my BF pointed out isn't enough?

I've had my good shot at the rules for not second guessing:

Here's one:

Pick something and stick with it no matter what.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Define Se.

ESI are negativist types.

I'm not SEE because I'm
    A YIELDING type Protect their resources to the point of conflict, and their reaction may be unduly strong. (this thread is good proof of that); I have the inability to fold sometimes. LOL
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p..._and_obstinate

You need to learn these functions better.

You're a YIELDING type as well and that is why you're not folding in the attempt to try to absolutely secure my type. You're also trying to flush every doubt out of your mind and eliminate all possible factors...ahh, I need sleep; good night everyone.
    -

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrong, any type can be that way. Se is Sensory experience, that which comes through the senses and since its a perceiving type, they are concerned with experiencing objects, the object that gives them the most pleasure, such as eating ice cream, for instance, Se is a function that will want to experience it to the highest forms. You really need to learn the functions, unless otherwise you're using this as a tactic to get me to feed them to you.

Why should I second guess myself? I've grown up with my duals all of my life and now I'm with my dual. A lifetime of practice on how to be decisive, even though I'm really not that decisive, as I mentioned in the video and something that Matt, my BF pointed out isn't enough?
    Sorry but I think you've gone too low level with your understanding of the sensory functions. There are more to the functions than the static/dynamic, object/field, external/internal axises.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se is Sensory experience, that which comes through the senses and since its a perceiving type, they are concerned with experiencing objects, the object that gives them the most pleasure, such as eating ice cream, for instance

Se is a function that will want to experience it to the highest forms. You really need to learn the functions, unless otherwise you're using this as a tactic to get me to feed them to you.
    You've got it backwards

Augusta defined Si as follows:

White (introverted) sensing
    An object's internal state we view as the relationship between events that cause each other [!! unclear description]. This element perceives information about how processes are reflected in one's internal state — people's sense of health and sensations that are caused by processes taking place. Interaction in space is essentially the response of one object to another. Objects respond to other objects, creating certain sensations in each other. Such an individual perceives information from without as sensations related to what is happening. For example, the sensation of pain is essentially the reflection in a person's brain of a relationship between his functioning body and a process occurring in some part of the body that impedes this functioning.

and Se:

Black (extraverted) sensing
    Perceives information about what might be called objects' "kinetic energy" — for example, information about how organized/mobilized a person is, his physical energy and power, and his ability to make use of his willpower or position and exercise his will in opposition to others'. This perception implies the ability to tell what reserves of "kinetic energy" people have and how useful they can be in getting things done. It defines the individual's ability or inability to exercise his willpower and energy in opposition to the will and energy of other people.

btw reference link- http://socionics.us/works/socion2.shtml#1
    EII INFj

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jung's definition is in accord with what Maritsa is saying, though, when she speaks about highest form (intensity) of sensory experience. So she doesn't exactly have it backwards, Jung's and Augusta's writing are partially conflicting.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Jung's definition is in accord with what Maritsa is saying, though, when she speaks about highest form (intensity) of sensory experience. So she doesn't exactly have it backwards, Jung's and Augusta's writing are partially conflicting.
    Jung and Socionics are in a sense conflicting typologies despite their similarities, but this is a Socionics site so I just presume we're discussing the Augusta IE's
    EII INFj

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Jung and Socionics are in a sense conflicting typologies despite their similarities, but this is a Socionics site so I just presume we're discussing the Augusta IE's
    Well, you presume wrong. Technically Augusta's work was based on Jung's, so if there is a conflict between the sources, then it's not so easy to tell which one of the two paradygms should be utilized.

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, it's a good presumption and thats where all the higher level descriptions have come from so it's where most peoples understanding should be at.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, it's a good presumption and thats where all the higher level descriptions have come from so it's where most peoples understanding should be at.
    You truly think that Augusta had a better understanding of the human psyche than Jung?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You really need to learn the functions, unless otherwise you're using this as a tactic to get me to feed them to you.
    Force feed him porridge Maritsa.

Yup, following same logic or the lack of it, you're LSE, too.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Awww Maritsa. You have such a big caring heart. I was a lot like yourself when I was a kid too. Quiet, shy and didn't like interacting w/others.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gah, I really can't hear myself try to argue anymore on here like this, with some people. The fact of the matter is, I know / quadra types, and Maritsa is not an / type. Just because she likes to argue and confront on here, and other EIIs have more reserved standards in this regard. Please get your head out of your hole and observe more people before making these retarded claims from now on. Actually experience, not just read and keep to your few limited typing assumptions. Train your right brain more, and wise up to what others more knowledgeable than you have to say.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast