Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This is what an Alpha NT using Fe looks like

Take note, children.

Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chief points:

Obviously unironed shirt (Alpha NTs consistently seem to neglect grooming).
    Disconnection between how much he's moving his body around, and how much emotion he's expressing through his voice: very clumsy, incongruous expression.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks more like an ESTj doing the sherlock holmes thing.

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could also buy that, to be honest. I'd probably pick Tj over anything else, based on that video.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Looks ENTj I was talking about woofwoofl's post.

Your post Cat is LSE
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-22-2011 at 04:30 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And madness ensues.

Also I would go xxTj for him.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Gulanzon

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP using Fe:

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is this a popular video? It's so stupid.

TIM
    EIE (-Ni?)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    How annoying. Who cares if they use deciduous trees instead of coniferous trees and got a non-willow in HP, which is, after all, a *kids'* series... oh, and about MAGIC. Seriously, who gives a fuck about these "mistakes"? I doubt they're mistakes so much as things that just did not matter in the slightest to the filmmakers.

This is the kind of guy whose head I want to slice off four seconds into his nit-picking rant about nothing.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    How annoying. Who cares if they use deciduous trees instead of coniferous trees and got a non-willow in HP, which is, after all, a *kids'* series... oh, and about MAGIC. Seriously, who gives a fuck about these "mistakes"? I doubt they're mistakes so much as things that just did not matter in the slightest to the filmmakers.

This is the kind of guy whose head I want to slice off four seconds into his nit-picking rant about nothing.
    The guy is definitely boring but lets put it this way: If the tree population on Earth were decimated and you needed to know which trees to harvest to make aspirin, who would you ask? Some random schlep or the guy in this video?

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The guy in the video is a negativist and a serious type. You, obviously, don't seem to value either one of those things.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd estimate over 90% of people had ClaudiaM's reaction to this video.

TIM
    EIE (-Ni?)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post

Haha. I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post

The guy is definitely boring but lets put it this way: If the tree population on Earth were decimated and you needed to know which trees to harvest to make aspirin, who would you ask? Some random schlep or the guy in this video?
    My reaction to this is probably type-related, so please take it with a grain of salt: That is *such* a stupid thing to say, for so many reasons including that the situation you describe is quite unlikely, and in the event that it did take place, aspirin would be the least of my concerns given that a) there would be much bigger problems as a result of Earth's tree population being decimated than aspirin, especially considering that b) such a catastrophe would very likely be only one problem among many others since in such an extreme scenario many, many other things would probably have been wiped out as well.

And yes, I know you weren't being serious, and tbh I find that annoying as well. Why throw out not-gonna-happen, irrelevant stupidity? "But what if??!" What if people kept quiet when they couldn't improve the (metaphorical) silence?

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

The guy in the video is a negativist and a serious type. You, obviously, don't seem to value either one of those things.
    Yes. Also, my profile indicates that I'm probably EIE-Ni. You, obviously, are right: I don't value either one of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    What can I say? I speak for the masses

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My reaction to this is probably type-related, so please take it with a grain of salt: That is *such* a stupid thing to say, for so many reasons including that the situation you describe is quite unlikely, and in the event that it did take place, aspirin would be the least of my concerns given that a) there would be much bigger problems as a result of Earth's tree population being decimated than aspirin, especially considering that b) such a catastrophe would very likely be only one problem among many in such an extreme scenario.

And yes, I know you weren't being serious, and tbh I find that annoying as well. Why throw out not-gonna-happen, irrelevant stupidity? "But what if??!" What if people kept quiet when they couldn't improve the (metaphorical) silence.
    Wow, you really are quite dense and not able to see the forest for the trees, so to speak (pun intended ). He's an expert on his subject and while you apparently have no appreciation for it doesn't mean his work is unimportant and deserves to "have his head chopped off".

Also, why're you bitching about watching a video on a boring person that no one was forcing you to watch? lol Just turn it off and walk away.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    EIE (-Ni?)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    My reaction to this is probably type-related, so please take it with a grain of salt: That is *such* a stupid thing to say, for so many reasons including that the situation you describe is quite unlikely, and in the event that it did take place, aspirin would be the least of my concerns given that a) there would be much bigger problems as a result of Earth's tree population being decimated than aspirin, especially considering that b) such a catastrophe would very likely be only one problem among many in such an extreme scenario.

And yes, I know you weren't being serious, and tbh I find that annoying as well. Why throw out not-gonna-happen, irrelevant stupidity? "But what if??!" What if people kept quiet when they couldn't improve the (metaphorical) silence.
    Wow, you really are quite dense and not able to see the forest for the trees, so to speak (pun intended). He's an expert on his subject and while you apparently have no appreciation for it doesn't mean his work is unimportant and deserves to "have his head chopped off".

Also, why're you bitching about watching a video on a boring person that no one was forcing you to watch?
    1 - I get that he's an expert, and were what he's saying important given the context, criticism of movies that are ironically about everything *but* reality as it is, I would consider it useful information. Here, it isn't.

2 - I'm not bitching about the video; I commented on it because this is a forum and I am an active member who happened to be in a video-responding kind of mood at the time. If anything, I was bitching about your post (which, in fairness, no one forced me to read, but what can I say? I was caught up in a post-responding kind of mood again ).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I like the Videos they are very helpful and he's got so many more.
    -

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ni-ENFJ dad does this crap during movies, especially good ones .
    Last edited by 717495; 07-23-2011 at 06:56 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENTP, ISTP,... but not INTJ, baby.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    That may be true, the majority of the population is ignorant and kicking.

Not that I support nitpicking in everything, but certainly I'm not comfortable with promoting stupidity to the rank of virtue. I think the big idea is that people dismiss accuracy in advance as a habit, a corrupt style of thinking caused by the same kind of intellectual decadence that brought even the greatest empires to their knees. Though you have to pull your head out of your ass in order to understand this, labcoat.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, who gives a fuck about these "mistakes"? I doubt they're mistakes so much as things that just did not matter in the slightest to the filmmakers.
    Well if HP had been carrying a clowns nose through the movie or something similar it would probably sore your eyes to. All errors have the same potential for irritation, some just have bad sight.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolt
    That may be true, the majority of the population is ignorant and kicking.

Not that I support nitpicking in everything, but certainly I'm not comfortable with promoting stupidity to the rank of virtue. I think the big idea is that people dismiss accuracy in advance as a habit, a corrupt style of thinking caused by the same kind of intellectual decadence that brought even the greatest empires to their knees. Though you have to pull your head out of your ass in order to understand this, labcoat.
    lol @ the notion that you have any right of speaking in that regard.

TIM
    H-ILE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha NT's tend to be extremely comfortable with the idea of models, and that models only need respond the same way as reality when manipulated. Since vegetation is irrelevant to plot, I find an alpha NT getting so hung up on details like this unlikely. Will we notice it and get annoyed, a bit, probably. Will we think it's absurd that a The ___ Willow isn't a willow, yeah. Will we reference every movie that ever had the wrong tree in it? Probably not.

Well shit, the children aren't learning anything. I wish Shakespeare had just written all his soliloquies about what type of dagger is most ideal for stabbing people in the back instead of all that interpersonal nonsense and drama.

Begin Aside:
    Uncle claudious put adder venom and baking soda in his ear? Has he no concept of the proper way to murder my father? I mean it's a bloody miracle it worked at all. What if someone had been around when my father died? Maybe they would have noticed the froth coming out of his ear along with the convulsions and thought, 'hey, someone poisoned my boi teh KiNG.' I mean he might as well have poured Mercury Fulminate in his ear then tossed a match in and watched his head explode. Wut a n00b.

I got the poison
    I got the remedy
    The pulsating rhythmical remedy
    I got the poison
    I got the remedy
    I got the poison
    I got the poison
    I got the poison
    End Aside

Oh noez I made Ophelia kill herself fml
    Last edited by shindaiwa21; 07-25-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: decided I shouldn't just troll

Arctures: delta just produces boring people
    Arctures: but that's how we like it

vero: who needs a real person
    vero: That's why I date an SLI

dolphin: someone tell gulanzon adjusting shower water to the right temperature is not si

Kraezz: you just have to do the ****** thing sometimes