TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Well, hello. :)

Hi.
    I already posted in the 'what's my type?' section, but I...dunno. I guess I felt an actual introduction was in order.

I made this video..for unknown reasons. It is pointless. Haha.
    My computer kept messing up in the beginning (I'm sorry about that), but I fixed it after like the 5th time it froze...
    Also, I planned on re-recording it. And I did. But in the second recording, I wasn't acting like myself. So this will have to do.
    Also x2, I'm sorry for being so quiet in the beginning. I get less quiet after a bit. I guess I felt more comfortable after started recording again. I started acting more normal once I left and came back.
    AND..yeah. I also have a cold..in the summer. Hehe.

Hopefully I'll get to know you guys!
    I never really get involved in forums...even though I want to. Perhaps this time it will be different.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Ne-ENTp (ILE)
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So you're an EII? You should fit in. The Deltas are currently the majority.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoopie hee-haw hellophe!

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wellarrived. You seem like a nice person.

You also seem to like that necklace a lot, a present?
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome

I briefly looked at your other thread, and I think Delta NF makes sense.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Ne-ENTp (ILE)
    Yes. I see that now. There's no rushness to her though...she's talking a lot about her external observations about the battery about objects around her, but not in an Se way, in an Ne way.

(static) perceives inherent potential in objects. Objects don't tend to change their nature much over time, though new circumstances can reveal hitherto unnoticed aspects of that potentiality.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-21-2011 at 02:49 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Hoopie hee-haw hellophe!

Haha. O.o;

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Wellarrived. You seem like a nice person.

You also seem to like that necklace a lot, a present?
    Thank you. I wear that necklace every day. My birthmother intended for me to have it; she gave it to me when she gave me up. So, yes. It was a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Ne-ENTp (ILE)
    Yes. I see that now. There's no rushness to her though...she's talking a lot about her external observations about the battery about objects around her, but not in an Se way, in an Ne way.

(static) perceives inherent potential in objects. Objects don't tend to change their nature much over time, though new circumstances can reveal hitherto unnoticed aspects of that potentiality.
    Ne-ENTp (ILE)
    Hmm. I've been typed as ILE before. Though, I don't feel like I belong in the alpha quadra. And also, I feel like I don't use or at all. Perhaps that's why I find ILE as a strange typing for me. O.o I'm really, really curious what makes you both see ILE. I don't think it's an impossible typing. It's just..I know an ILE. And he's way...goofier than me. And he wants to be an engineer. >.> And I---yeah. I'm not so sure I'm a thinker. >.< But I'm really interested in this!

-Edit-
    Though, actually, my friends get onto me a lot for dissembling jokes. I'm a joke killer. It's like I can't appreciate jokes if the aren't consistent or just make no sense... >.< I always remark with "Well...actually..." while everyone else is laughing. Or if I don't understand the reference, I'll ask what they mean. And then they always say: "If you have to explain the joke, there is no joke!" But..I feel like..if you don't understand the joke, there is no joke. Haha. It's hard for me to appreciate a joke about something when it is false. I find wit the easiest kind of humor to appreciate.. Haha. Perhaps this is ? Just a thought/reflection. Apart from this, I don't know about my usage. I feel like I don't use it at all. And is just something I don't relate to at all. :/ > definitely. feels foreign, while I relate to much better. Haha. Back to ambiguity. >.<

Hehe, I'm sorry about this. I've never really strongly considered being a thinking type. It's kind of..a big shift. Heh.
    Last edited by fen; 07-21-2011 at 04:28 AM.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome and heres my personal greeting card:

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem really chill and a nice person. And I picked up that you like In Flames. Awesome. Do you like Pendulum as well? They worked together I think.

Welcome to the forum!
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Kam View Post
    You seem really chill and a nice person. And I picked up that you like In Flames. Awesome. Do you like Pendulum as well? They worked together I think.

Welcome to the forum!
    Hehe, thanks. Yes, they did work together a bit recently.
    I rather like them.

Thank you for the welcome.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome!
    You get plus points for calling yourself like the giant wolf in the old nordic mythology.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok yeah you're Ne-INFj. Still come off as 6-ish and from what you say about yourself sx first something still works, sx/sp > sx/so.

cool welcome hi yay :3

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it reminded me of Age of Mythology, Norse myth units.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Welcome!
    You get plus points for calling yourself like the giant wolf in the old nordic mythology.
    The wolf as tall as the sky! Thanks for the bonus points. Although...I am not certain of their usefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Ok yeah you're Ne-INFj. Still come off as 6-ish and from what you say about yourself sx first something still works, sx/sp > sx/so.

cool welcome hi yay :3
    Hi, hello Galen. We meet again. Yay. It's nice to finally settle on a type..

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    Thanks for the bonus points. Although...I am not certain of their usefulness.
    Oh, they are useful! Just keep them for the future.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Comparing yourself to me you

come off shy; I come off blank, emotionless.
    You laugh abruptly than stop; I have a quiet smile, subdued.
    I have absence of energy, like lethargic look to me and you're more outwardly present.
    not as planned when approaching something like I am
    you seem to decide something and do it where as I would be much more planned and thoughtful of it
    introverts don't mind being alone
    you do seem to want relations around you, putting you in Gamma and Delta, much more possibly IEE
    I'm a lot more rigid with my movements
    You use a lot of "I feel like this and that" that tends to be Fi, but again whether that's Fi ego or demonstrative..either is possible.
    you're much more apologetic about people hearing you, you call much more attention to Sensory perception than I care to. I just fix the problem and move forward and if I can't I won't make the video.
    You talk about music and sensory perception, listening, being outside talking about the weather is perception, feeling burn is perception, it's a part of sense.
    "I wear glasses." Static type: More inclined to talk of properties and structures of reality.
    You call more attention to your looks. I don't tend to care about that.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Comparing yourself to me you

come off shy; I come off blank, emotionless.
    You laugh abruptly than stop; I have a quiet smile, subdued.
    I have absence of energy, like lethargic look to me and you're more outwardly present.
    not as planned when approaching something like I am
    you seem to decide something and do it where as I would be much more planned and thoughtful of it
    introverts don't mind being alone
    you do seem to want relations around you, putting you in Gamma and Delta, much more possibly IEE
    I'm a lot more rigid with my movements
    You use a lot of "I feel like this and that" that tends to be Fi, but again whether that's Fi ego or demonstrative..either is possible.
    you're much more apologetic about people hearing you, you call much more attention to Sensory perception than I care to. I just fix the problem and move forward and if I can't I won't make the video.
    You talk about music and sensory perception, listening, being outside talking about the weather is perception, feeling burn is perception, it's a part of sense.
    "I wear glasses." Static type: More inclined to talk of properties and structures of reality.
    You call more attention to your looks. I don't tend to care about that.
    I'm afraid a lot of these assumptions are false. :/
    I plan much of my interaction with people. I consider what I say and how people may respond to it before I speak most of the time.
    As far as being apologetic for people not being able to hear me...yeah, well, if people couldn't hear what i was saying, it would make the video pointless. And I was hoping people would actually watch it....and I was afraid that because it was malfunctioning, people would be less interested in watching it.
    I actually am very indecisive, but I had a good idea of what was probably making the video all screwy, so I went with that to see if that was the problem..because I couldn't think of anything else.
    :/ I don't think being concerned for other people's ease of use is an indication of anything in particular---if anything, Te, from my understanding.
    I talked about music because I wasn't sure what else to talk about. Most people don't appreciate when I go off on rants about my interests, so I am not inclined to do so. And I like being outside because it grounds me in a way. I usually feel disconnected from everything, but I find that when I'm outside, I feel a lot more in the moment...which I appreciate.
    And also,
    feeling burn is perception, it's a part of sense.
    This part in particular made me laugh. :/ I don't like being in the sun because I have fair skin and burn easily. If that's an indication of Se as opposed to an indication of not being a masochist of sorts...then...this system is very flawed. :/
    Also, I just started wearing glasses two months ago for astigmatism. I like the way glasses look. I'm 100% sure that my choice to wear glasses does not mean ANYTHING at all as far as socionics is concerned. My eye doctor said glasses would be a better choice for my prescription, and I've always wanted glasses...thus...I wear glasses.

I'm not overly concerned with your opinion anymore. I'm done trying to defend myself. You can pick apart everything anyone says and make it construe what you wish, but it doesn't change the subjective whole. I've seen you jump into threads simply to say that some random person is NOT EII, with no other thought...simply "She's not EII." :/ I thought EII was positivist...and is wont to comment more on what things SHOULD BE than what they simply AREN'T. You are convinced I am not EII, and that's alright. But I know myself better than you know me...and how I represent myself online and over a video for a specific purpose does not truly reflect my demeanor. Thanks.

TIM
    LSI-Ti, E3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome

Delta>Alpha. EII or LII.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Ha, that's why the nickname sounded so familiar! Thanks!

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry about maritsa's typings, hon.
    She's here for us to ignore her, unless she says something particularly stupid, in which case we throw her peanuts quote her.

You're probably
    delta > alpha
    Intuitive > Sensing
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello, what part of Georgia are you in since you are no longer shy!

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems this thread has been resurrected from like...July. Haha.

Thank you Aquagraph.
    hkkmr, I'm from metro-Atlanta, but I'm going to school near Savannah. Why do you ask?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It seems this thread has been resurrected from like...July. Haha.

Thank you Aquagraph.
    hkkmr, I'm from metro-Atlanta, but I'm going to school near Savannah. Why do you ask?
    Because there's quite a few members from atlanta here. Are you going to SCAD?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IEE is a very good guess.

*Note to self: Maritsa can type IEEs reasonably well.*

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ryan, this thread is old. Maritsa is currently sure I am SEE.
    hkkmr, I go to Georgia Southern for now. Transferring to UGA soon.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She does? Well, I'm not entirely surprised. Maritsa can't tell when she is making a great argument it seems, or perhaps she is trolling? I guess the world will never know. Nonetheless, she makes good observations.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta NF.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ryan, this thread is old. Maritsa is currently sure I am SEE.
    hkkmr, I go to Georgia Southern for now. Transferring to UGA soon.
    Well, To hell with Georgia!

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about INTp? I dunno, you seem cool though .

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello person with GAD.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Well, To hell with Georgia!
    Haha. Wait--why? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Horny View Post
    What about INTp? I dunno, you seem cool though .
    Hmm, I dunno about INTp. Thanks. Why do you think INTp?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    Hello person with GAD.
    Hi.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Do you rely on things that you can't see or hear? Just as a general concept. If I were to say that such and such a thing existed in air, would you believe me?
    -

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha. Wait--why? O.o

Hmm, I dunno about INTp. Thanks. Why do you think INTp?

Hi.
    No idea lol.