not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ni Ego, Se Super-Id

This happens all the time, in various situations. Something "bad" will happen, and my ILI husband will say "I should have seen it coming," or "I saw that coming." And then berate himself for not having done something sooner to prevent the incident. He is a very forward-thinking person, able to easily see the future consequences of some present action. But at the same time, he fails so often at actually preventing anything. I'm thinking this must be due to his Se-DS. Like he's just standing there predicting the outcome, but then waiting for someone else to realize what he sees and come in and fix the problem in the present so he doesn't have to take his eye off the future. But when this tendency of his manages to blow up in his face in an unignorable accident, he feels terribly guilty and responsible for having done nothing to prevent it. This must be where his Dual would come in handy...too bad I'm only his Illusionary
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the dual doesn't necessarily get things done. It's just that you're forced to stop them if they do something you perceive as negative, if / when you care about them or are executing a project together. So, in a way, the obliviousness of a dual makes you act.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Ni-ENFj
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTps are the best predictors, and they are passive like INFps who make better predictors than ENxjs. Why? Because you wouldnt be trying to change things like ENxjs do if you accepted the outcome of the future as final, which they do not.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have that same ability, as I'm Ni-ego and Se dual-seeking myself. I am practically psychic and I'm incredibly intuitive. (as well as empathetic)

God gives with one hand, what can I say? If I could both see in the future so well AND be able to change the outcome like a physical warrior class, I'd be overpowered. And I wouldn't need the support from other people, and needing other people can be fun, interesting and heart-felt. Being able to do everything well sounds so damn lonely. So I don't mind being codependent with ESTps and ESFps in that way. =p