Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 87

Thread: Questionnaires are fun to answer because I get to talk about myself!

  1. #1
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Questionnaires are fun to answer because I get to talk about myself!

    #shameless

    This is just Aleksei's questionnaire. More to come!

    Yes yes yes yes I know what you're thinking "its prolly that attention seeking idiot Abni doing one of those threads again"

    WHATEVER. I like attention, k.

    Anyway, let's get started.

    Any type can be suggested as long as you have basis (eg. quotes from my posts + sources) to support your claims.

    whispers @Aleksei (please please please do my enneagram too x3)

    1) Pick 5 words or short phrases (or as many as you want, but no less than 5) to describe yourself, and explain.

    I really hate tying myself down with vocabulary. But anyway.

    I guess when it really comes down to this, I would pick childish. It's how I'd like to see myself. But the opposite usually happens to me because I am surrounded my immature meatheads who can't take care of themselves properly.

    I would consider myself aggressive/assertive (depends on situation and who is pissing me off) because I would not hesitate to confront the person if I feel I have been violated or when my paranoia sets in and start thinking there is a vendetta against me. I am a stubborn rock and I usually stand my ground in the face of opposition because I think that it is not worth not being heard out.

    I pick my battles wisely. I only fight if I know I can win.

    I am only reckless with money. Whatever that sates the crave at that moment, only to regret my purchase. I'll still think about what I should, but I end up going on my impulses anyway. With everything else, it is well thought through.

    Goal-oriented is a DUH. I don't mind yelling in people's faces that they're morons and they can't even listen to simple instructions if my slides aren't done well. Of late I have not taken up leadership roles because I think that it is best if I withdraw for a bit and not stress myself out. I have been rather passive recently, however prior to this I was rather proactive.

    Polarizing. Episodes of grandiose superiority and confidence to be offset my introverted phases of petty inferiority. They happen in phases.



    2) Now pick the direct opposite of those and explain how you could be the opposite, and what could be good about it.
    What's so good about being a passive follower? I hate not being able to think and make decisions for myself. It's robbing me of control.

    I think you can see merit in being process oriented buuuuuut I just can't function without a goal in mind. It just makes me feel lost. Sure you're gonna look like you don't have a stick up your ass but IT'S JUST HOW I FUNCTION. Don't fucking question it.

    3) What are your interests? Why?
    Interests hmm. This. I do not really know. My life really only revolves around 3 things: class (and being good at it), typology forums aaaaandd, more recently, Tumblr.

    Class is pretty obvious. It is essential I ace that because once I am legal I am getting the fuck out of here. I don't want to have anything to do with my family or country whatsoever. I want a new beginning and I am making sure that new beginning IS GOING TO HAPPEN. AND IT WILL.

    This is more of a hobby for me. It's fun to learn about myself because then I can talk more about myself and then it adds to more fun because I am talking about myself! It does have applications IRL and it terms of how you view the world. You just smarter xDDDDD

    (although I bet most of you reading this would probably snicker and think how much of an idiot I am, but I'm not in a position to give a fuck because you're just as idiotic.)

    Tumblr, oh tumblr. I see more porn on that site than I do searching actively on it. It's more of a creative outlet in expression. It also has utility, I can make photojournalism journals out of it and practice my photo stories there.

    4) What do you want out of life?
    In essence, all I want out life is money and a bf. I want money to keep doing what I love, writing and telling people stories. Reading is also what I love. It seems relatively simplistic at its core but I know that I am going to be more successful and stronger than my idiots of a family member.

    5) What can you not do, because it might jeopardize your survival?
    I don't know. I don't think what I won't do because of <insert anxiety here>. I always focus on what I must do to ensure my survival.

    6) What do you like in other people? Why?
    What do I like in other people? What the fuck is that suppose to mean? If you mean I can treat them like grunts and do all the boring administrative stuff, then fuck yes, I'll like them for it. Otherwise I don't like people for the sake of liking them, because I do not pay attention to what I like about people. I will assess the environment and then choose the people I deem worthy of my attention by observing their actions.

    These people I choose are usually well-informed and just generally misfits of the society. I like to have my own circle of rebel misfits. I <3 you weirdos

    7) What do you dislike in other people? Why?
    I can't stand whiners. Or lazy bums when it comes to the job. Listen to my plan, don't whine that it can't work or be pessimistic about it because it gets on my nerves. Offer something constructive if you want to do well in solving the problem, or get ignored entirely. I can't do anything about lazy bums. Those people shouldn't even come to class.

    8) What would your ideal partner be like?
    I refuse to answer this question because I feel what I have is already ideal.

    9) Do you enjoy comfort, sensory indulgence, relaxation? Are you physically hedonistic (parties, dancing, binges, good eating, etc.)? Do you focus finely on physical sensations, carefully savoring them?
    It just doesn't strike me, ya know? I mean, sure it's nice but do I pay excessive attention to that? No. It's just what comes and go in the moment. When it comes it's nice, buuuuut it's not like I seek out those sensations.

    10) Do you find yourself neglecting bodily concerns and pushing your body beyond reasonable limits (like skipping sleep or meals or the like)? If so, do you appreciate being encouraged to slow down and take care of yourself, or does it make you feel annoyed or mollycoddled?
    Honey, I've been skipping lunch in class for the past 3 months. My sleep pattern changes every week and I have eyebags. I, however, place a VERY HIGH PRIORITY on hygiene. It feels nice to be taken care of, but if it's done excessively then it's annoying. Once in a while. I prefer to be the one taking care of people I trust.

    11) Do you focus more on what you need to take care of at the moment, or on the end goal? Do you prefer an attitude of leaving no stone left unturned, or do you only focus on what you feel is necessary to reach your end goals? Are you thorough or sloppy? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    End-goal, duh. I don't care about the details, just get it done. It's such a waste of time to be checking EVERYTHING. So redundant.

    12) Are you forever chasing after new ideas and possibilities, or do you prefer dreaming up imaginative scenarios and fully fleshed-out plans? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    The latter I have this really idealistic head that is constantly coming up with hypothetical scenarios and then I'll play them out because it just makes me feel good. AND OMG I LOVE THIS QUESTION I'M LIKE OMG OMG OMG OMG THE LATTER IS SO ME WHEN I DO THAT IN BED!!!!!! <3

    13) Do you look for the hidden implications of concepts in analysis, and what they lead to? Or do you prefer to examine how concepts relate to each other? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    I think it is extremely important to get the big picture first, then all the details. It's really inefficient if I have to piece everything together to get the full picture because then, I would be too focused on that minor detail to meet the goal. I'd rather focus on the big picture, but it is a conscious for me so that I do not lose track of the goal.

    14) Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind?
    I usually come up hypothetical scenarios; the most likely one and then plan from there and coming up with backup plans in case this and this does not work.

    15) Are you prone to uncertainty or indecisiveness? When you have multiple opportunities to choose from, do you analyze them all? Or do you want to cut out the ones that aren’t likely or are least likely; pick just one?
    Analyze duh. I want to see what are the pros and cons of picking this or picking that and then compare why this is good or whatever.

    16) Are you open to any avenue that might offer potential opportunities? Or do you prefer to make sure the odds are in favor of a new avenue bringing benefits?
    There has to be benefits in potential opportunities. I'm all ears if it can make my life better. Just going for the sake of experience doesn't really cut it for me; it's about what can I gain from it, what can I use from it. What are the tangible rewards that I can gain.

    17) Are you assertive? Aggressive? Do you like it when other people are?
    I've answered this question. I'll only like it when I'm in a confrontational mood. Otherwise quit raging on me, if you don't want to get burnt.

    18) Are you able to relax? Or are you restless and fidgety?
    I am shaking my leg and biting my towel and spinning my chair back and forth at this moment.

    19) Do you prefer concepts, principles, rules, procedures, etc. to be precise and lack ambiguity, or do you prefer simple solutions that offer (or as long as they offer) greater efficiency and productivity?
    The former provides structure and guidelines. I'm all ears for this as long as it is general. Simple solutions sound very.... sloppy. A band-aid? Seriously? Wasting time to go back and fix that band aid is really annoying. But if the solution is a lasting one then I can go both ways.

    20) Are you a practical person in general? Elaborate.
    I am a realist. My imagination is based on reality. That aside, yes I would consider myself a practical person because everything I do has to have some sort of application. Even if that application is boosting my ego.

    21) Are you passionate? Emotional? Given to performance or histrionics? Do you enjoy those qualities in other people?
    It's like my other side of me with partners. They get to see my inner sanctum just reserved for them. With other people? No. I don't know them enough to let them go feathers on me. I'm more about performance. wtf is that supposed to mean?

    22) Are you aware of when you're stepping on other peoples' toes, or offend them? When you're not liked?

    Nope. I need feedback to know whether I've steamrollered over people or not. I don't care if I'm liked or not because I simply DGAF. It's all about the controversy, be it hateful or likeable.

    23) Are you sensitive to others being emotionally hurt or offended?

    What makes you think I would even care about people not in my VIP club, especially with an answer like the above?

    24) Would you say that the status of your personal relationships with people, your distance to them, is an important criterion for guiding your behavior?
    What is meant by distance? I only maintain superficial relationships for work purposes. It's not like I'll follow up. But for people in my club, even though I may not be there all the time, I am ALWAYS there if they ever need me.


    (i admit these are pretty shitty but I've done, like 4 type me threads. now if typeC stops being a bitch to me and load I can post another vomit rant about myself -- no questionnaires in that one)

    I answered these questions a while back on PerN. I think it was in May, where I was just beginning to integrate because class has started.

    I will be answering the questionnaire that was stickied.

    1. What are 5 key qualities about you, and what is each of their direct opposites?

    Assertive <-> diffident
    Caustic <-> mild
    Distorted <-> authentic
    Aggressive <-> complaisant
    Intelligent <-> imbecile


    2. Now explain why each of the opposites COULD be you and why it might be GOOD to be that opposite characteristic. Own them even if they are negative traits.

    Diffident: I think this is evident when I'm in a new situation where I don't know anyone. It is mainly because I don't know the people in a situation because if I can't really apply my knowledge. Being reserved and restrained in manner is good in a way that it helps you become more analytical and gain perspective. I would say I am a bit of both.

    Mild: Just helps to get along with people in general. If I have to be mild to get the task at hand done, so be it.

    Authentic: The reason why I'm making this thread. Not as in the literal sense, just that this typology is lacking integrity in the descriptions. They include common behavior in the types and I don't think I am like the descriptions so I act like the descriptions which I see desirable as. Upon introspection I realize that this is not the way to go because there's no sense of reality. It's just not real.

    Complaisant: Some people are aggressive bullheaded turds. They are so turdy to a point nothing will help. Just be the adjective mentioned and let the turd crumble.

    Imbecile: I don't see any good out of being an imbecile. I've never dealt with people this way.



    3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?

    It's what you make it to be.

    4. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?

    You're gonna need armor.

    5. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?

    Having a hedonistic streak would be boring.

    I suppose, from now (assuming my current status as a college student), I would want to know everything related to my diploma and graduate with my diploma. (Does this guarantee grant you superhuman genius ability to absorb everything quickly? I hope so.) Then I want to visit my foreign friends. Starting with Canada.

    Basically I want my life mission done in 1 year. I refuse to not do anything that I have planned because I would have failed at life and I do NOT want to die a failure.

    6. Why aren't you doing this now?

    It is utterly unrealistic.

    7. What do you really want in your truest self?

    Clarity of vision of self and the world around me.

    8. What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?


    Indifference and apathy regarding self. I still haven't got what I want in the real world, and I'm working really hard towards it. I'm the best student in my class.

    9. What are your defense mechanisms?

    I get really cynical and extremely caustic. I resort to violence if my point isn't brought across, only as a last resort. I tend to withdraw and feel as though nothing can be done and then I tend to distract myself with activities that I am good at.

    10. What are some good habits that are needed for living a healthy adult life?

    Work ethic, bar none. You're going to work for the most of your life, might as well be good at what you do and have a set of work ethics to refer to so that your future boss for employment would be impressed and hire you.

    Always be the best at what you're doing. It's going to help your self-efficacy, which is linked to self-esteem.

    11. What are you like in relaxed and non-threatening situations?

    A sense of calm and tranquility in regards to negative emotions and general ecstasy in positive ones.

    It's like one of those things you feel when you've accomplished your goals, a sense of satisfaction.

    I would lighten up and then just let myself loose, doing crazy things I normally wouldn't. Making people laugh, shocking people with the way I dress. Usually I would either make people laugh or disgust people and laugh at their reactions.

    I feel incredibly disoriented if I don't have a clear vision what my goal is, though -- so the method of partying or taking a vacation is awkward to me. Ideally the time to unwind is to share it with one other person whom I love, but this is secondary to my goals.

    12. What does your heart feel like it needs and wants?

    I want to love someone but I find it incredibly difficult to let down my guard for fear of manipulation. I've been used as a tool way too many times as a naive child and adolescent and I AM NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN.

    13. What condition is your heart in right now?

    What? I know what I want and I know something's not right but it's not like I attend to it everyday.

    14. What does your head say it needs and wants?

    I realize I need to ace my diploma course so I can get into a local university to get a degree and then ace that one to fulfill my life goals.

    I have decided to hold off relationships because it will affect my work and I do not want to end up like both failures I have as parents.

    Basically I need to get to my goal of getting out of this shithole.

    15. What condition is your mind in right now?

    Boredom. Hence the reason why I am answering this questionnaire. My idea of fun is work.

    16. What does your body say it needs and wants?

    Exercise, LOL. It's more of the vanity part of not being able to attract a mate without having a nice physical look. I don't place a high priority when it comes to my physical needs.

    17. What is the condition of your body right now?

    Battered, I guess? I don't know. I just know I'm fat when people have been telling me I look fine but I know it's not what I call attractive.

    18. Which do you trust the most in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?

    Head never fails to give me clarity. Body goes hand in hand with head though. It is necessary to follow gut in order to make any sort of progress, for there is a chance that my work could be outstanding if I followed gut. It's not foolproof though.

    I would have this gut feeling, in what I want, or anything. I would then have my head to tell me of the different situations that could arise from following this gut feeling and what would happen if I don't. I usually follow this feeling.

    19. Which do you trust the least in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?

    Heart. I was loved for my intelligence, not my sensitivity as a kid. It's too subjective and too much of cloudiness to sort it out and it's cloudy to begin with.

    20. What is your predominant fault?

    I don't know. What is meant by fault?

    21. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

    I was happy in general and I let myself loose. I didn’t have to conform to what society expects of me and I could just be myself – just so free of expectations and stress. I would be with my friends and just shocking people and being really crazy.

    22. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

    Jittery agitation. Nothing was hopeful, I never could have gotten anything done due to indifference and apathy. If I can’t do it well, why should I even bother? I was numb towards the world.

    23. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you as almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.

    Goals. The need to be doing something productive.

    24. What things do you feel you cannot do because they might jeopardize your survival?

    I cannot be who I really am or cannot satiate my want for a relationship because I know it would affect my work performance. I recognize that to have a smooth relationship I need to be already successful at work so that I won’t have the problems faced by my two fails whom I call mother and father.

    25. What do you need in your life to face your fears?

    Someone I can trust with my heart.

    26. What is your own personal mission statement?

    I am not going to end up like the two failures I have as parents. I am going to be more successful than they are and I am going to be the best at whatever I do. Be it jobs or relationships.
    Last edited by Kierva; 07-20-2011 at 11:47 AM.
    언제나.

  2. #2
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL I struggled with Aleksei's questions... I think you did a good job honey.

    ENTJ for sure... not sure about your socionics type though..

    In person you seem more like a Gamma though.

  3. #3
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    LOL I struggled with Aleksei's questions... I think you did a good job honey.

    ENTJ for sure... not sure about your socionics type though..

    In person you seem more like a Gamma though.
    For some reason I fear asking for how I'm like according to you but I'm going to ask you anyway.

    Oh wait, put that in the judgment
    언제나.

  4. #4
    Cat King Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Posts
    736
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From the questions, honestly, I see a Se dominant.
    Know I'm mistyped?


    Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

    DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    My opinion: SLE>SEE, EIE>LIE
    In any case, Beta.
    Thus balance is achieved once again, I thought I'm not going to live to see another homosexual beta. My faith in humanity has been restored.

  6. #6
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What makes it so Se dom?

    quotes plz

    Thus balance is achieved once again, I thought I'm not going to live to see another homosexual beta. My faith in humanity has been restored.
    I take that this is a good thing?
    언제나.

  7. #7
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    From the questions, honestly, I see a Se dominant.
    I see Se-valuing, but not really Se-dominant. Se-HA, I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    However your Fe strikes me as stronger with more "mastery", whereas the Se feels rather "braggart" overblown. Also EJ temperament indicative of your answer to question 7 (Aleksei's questionnaire) and Si PoLR to question 9.
    I agree with HunterX, except I have no opinion on subtype.

    You want quotes? Okey-dokes.

    Se-valuing

    I pick my battles wisely. I only fight if I know I can win.
    I want a new beginning and I am making sure that new beginning IS GOING TO HAPPEN. AND IT WILL.
    I think you can see merit in being process oriented buuuuuut I just can't function without a goal in mind. It just makes me feel lost. Sure you're gonna look like you don't have a stick up your ass but IT'S JUST HOW I FUNCTION. Don't fucking question it.
    I refuse to not do anything that I have planned
    (this is Se-HA>>>Se-ego)

    I am going to be the best at whatever I do. Be it jobs or relationships.

    Always be the best at what you're doing.
    Goals. The need to be doing something productive.
    (some people might see that as Te-valuing, but I think it's just Se/Ni ambition)

    You're too aristocratic to be Gamma I think. You naturally judge people and put them in categories.

    What makes you think I would even care about people not in my VIP club

    But for people in my club, even though I may not be there all the time, I am ALWAYS there if they ever need me.
    What do I like in other people? What the fuck is that suppose to mean? If you mean I can treat them like grunts and do all the boring administrative stuff, then fuck yes, I'll like them for it. Otherwise I don't like people for the sake of liking them, because I do not pay attention to what I like about people. I will assess the environment and then choose the people I deem worthy of my attention by observing their actions.

    These people I choose are usually well-informed and just generally misfits of the society. I like to have my own circle of rebel misfits. I <3 you weirdos
    I am not going to end up like the two failures I have as parents.
    Complaisant: Some people are aggressive bullheaded turds. They are so turdy to a point nothing will help. Just be the adjective mentioned and let the turd crumble.

    Imbecile: I don't see any good out of being an imbecile. I've never dealt with people this way.
    This is beta>>>gamma behaviour

    I would be with my friends and just shocking people and being really crazy.

    I would lighten up and then just let myself loose, doing crazy things I normally wouldn't. Making people laugh, shocking people with the way I dress. Usually I would either make people laugh or disgust people and laugh at their reactions.
    This is EIE >> SLE

    Of late I have not taken up leadership roles because I think that it is best if I withdraw for a bit and not stress myself out.
    14) Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind?
    I usually come up hypothetical scenarios; the most likely one and then plan from there and coming up with backup plans in case this and this does not work.

    17) Are you assertive? Aggressive? Do you like it when other people are?
    I've answered this question. I'll only like it when I'm in a confrontational mood. Otherwise quit raging on me, if you don't want to get burnt.

    18) Are you able to relax? Or are you restless and fidgety?
    I am shaking my leg and biting my towel and spinning my chair back and forth at this moment.
    This sounds a bit Ni>Se-ego, but it could just be depression:

    If I can’t do it well, why should I even bother?
    This sounds Ni>Se too, or at least not Ni-DS:

    I would have this gut feeling, in what I want, or anything. I would then have my head to tell me of the different situations that could arise from following this gut feeling and what would happen if I don't. I usually follow this feeling.
    And SLEs are Si-ignoring, but still quite hedonistic, so this sounds EIE>SLE.

    I don't place a high priority when it comes to my physical needs.
    This could be Te-valuing, but everything else screams beta:

    My idea of fun is work.
    And this could also be Te-valuing, but it just sounds like control-freak to me (Se-HA or E8) and it's aristocratic as fuck.

    I can't stand whiners. Or lazy bums when it comes to the job. Listen to my plan, don't whine that it can't work or be pessimistic about it because it gets on my nerves. Offer something constructive if you want to do well in solving the problem, or get ignored entirely. I can't do anything about lazy bums. Those people shouldn't even come to class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  8. #8
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So what's the verdict?
    언제나.

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    you like answering questions? why?

  10. #10
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    you like answering questions? why?
    He loves talking about himself

  11. #11
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    you like answering questions? why?
    He loves talking about himself
    He needs attention...he's a delta; that's insecurity that is related with needing Fi, relations.

  12. #12
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're gay, so your perception of being socially dominant is likely skewed, especially since you're in high school. Or maybe you're doing some internet-posturing.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  13. #13
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your relations with Hemoglobin is very confusing to me. Would you please explain what interactions you have with one another in real life?

  14. #14
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Has nobody yet noticed that EIEs just love talking about themselves
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  15. #15
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,728
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post

    He loves talking about himself
    He needs attention...he's a delta; that's insecurity that is related with needing Fi, relations.
    Liking attention is not Delta-related. I know some pretty egotistical betas.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  16. #16
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSE type.

  17. #17
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hemoglobin is my aunt on facebook and I'm her makeup doll.
    언제나.

  18. #18
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm pretty convinced of EIE at the moment. But y'know... pics or gtfo

    EDIT: Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious enough, I want to see these nails!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  19. #19
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    What relation do you have with moredhel?

  20. #20
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    From the questions, honestly, I see a Se dominant.
    I see Se-valuing, but not really Se-dominant. Se-HA, I think.



    I agree with HunterX, except I have no opinion on subtype.

    You want quotes? Okey-dokes.

    Se-valuing








    (this is Se-HA>>>Se-ego)




    (some people might see that as Te-valuing, but I think it's just Se/Ni ambition)

    You're too aristocratic to be Gamma I think. You naturally judge people and put them in categories.









    This is beta>>>gamma behaviour



    This is EIE >> SLE





    This sounds a bit Ni>Se-ego, but it could just be depression:



    This sounds Ni>Se too, or at least not Ni-DS:



    And SLEs are Si-ignoring, but still quite hedonistic, so this sounds EIE>SLE.



    This could be Te-valuing, but everything else screams beta:



    And this could also be Te-valuing, but it just sounds like control-freak to me (Se-HA or E8) and it's aristocratic as fuck.

    I can't stand whiners. Or lazy bums when it comes to the job. Listen to my plan, don't whine that it can't work or be pessimistic about it because it gets on my nerves. Offer something constructive if you want to do well in solving the problem, or get ignored entirely. I can't do anything about lazy bums. Those people shouldn't even come to class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    What relation do you have with moredhel?
    Why do you want to know?! xDDDDD

    언제나.

  21. #21
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default


  22. #22
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wat

    why Fi? o.o What is that Fi standing for?
    언제나.

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    wat

    why Fi? o.o What is that Fi standing for?
    I don't appreciate joking around; I am a serious type. Answer my question. You're on a Socionics site; if you don't know what it is by now then there are many sites where you may access the information.

  24. #24
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    wat

    why Fi? o.o What is that Fi standing for?
    I don't appreciate joking around; I am a serious type. Answer my question. You're on a Socionics site; if you don't know what it is by now then there are many sites where you may access the information.
    No, you're randomly posting the functions without any sort of basis from my post . I was asking for which position which you put it at.

    I may not be well informed in these matters and may not know what the standards or customs in posting such things. Perhaps you could clarify your point.

    Jeez someone's getting uptight.
    언제나.

  25. #25
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Your relations with Hemoglobin is very confusing to me. Would you please explain what interactions you have with one another in real life?
    I do theatrical makeup as a lifestyle/fashion and Uwace happens to be my model.

    A more in depth description of our in person relationship is more along the lines of parental figure with a bit of silliness. A lot of emotional support is given when needed.

    In terms of his relationship with Moredhel; Moredhel is my business partner and confidant (absolutely nothing is sacred between us... if you're telling me something you're essentially telling him). He's my sanity check on my ideas and we bounce everything around with each other. Anybody that interacts with me will at one point or another interact with Moredhel so this is how Uwace knows him.

  26. #26
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Your relations with Hemoglobin is very confusing to me. Would you please explain what interactions you have with one another in real life?
    I do theatrical makeup as a lifestyle/fashion and Uwace happens to be my model.

    A more in depth description of our in person relationship is more along the lines of parental figure with a bit of silliness. A lot of emotional support is given when needed.

    In terms of his relationship with Moredhel; Moredhel is my business partner and confidant (absolutely nothing is sacred between us... if you're telling me something you're essentially telling him). He's my sanity check on my ideas and we bounce everything around with each other. Anybody that interacts with me will at one point or another interact with Moredhel so this is how Uwace knows him.
    Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

    I don't appreciate joking around; I am a serious type. Answer my question. You're on a Socionics site; if you don't know what it is by now then there are many sites where you may access the information.
    No, you're randomly posting the functions without any sort of basis from my post . I was asking for which position which you put it at.

    I may not be well informed in these matters and may not know what the standards or customs in posting such things. Perhaps you could clarify your point.

    Jeez someone's getting uptight.

    stands for ethics of relationships; I observed that all three have a relations and I wanted to know what your position was in this mix.

  27. #27
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post

    He loves talking about himself
    He needs attention...he's a delta; that's insecurity that is related with needing Fi, relations.
    You're basing my type off someone else's answers. If I did not answer that then it's probably not true.

    The reason why I answer questionnaires is because I want to generate discussions about typology and how it relates to me. I also compulsively seek external sources to confirm my thought processes.

    If you could elaborate about my "insecurity" that you seem to have inferred without even being me then please do so.
    언제나.

  28. #28
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You still haven't answered my question. Why are you asking questions about my relations? I don't like random strangers online poking into my life.

    Self =/= life.

    NOBODY talks about my life unless I do.
    언제나.

  29. #29
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oooh! It matches your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    You still haven't answered my question. Why are you asking questions about my relations? I don't like random strangers online poking into my life.

    Self =/= life.

    NOBODY talks about my life unless I do.
    You're a Negativist type - Socially and intellectually more mistrusting.

    I asked because I wanted to determine where in the equation you feel as far as what level of relations you had with whom. I am an Fi type...which means ethics of relationships; I observe who is in relation to who and how these relations grow/evolve/emotionally interact with one another. You need to learn socionics.

    AND, DON'T GET AGGRESSIVE WITH ME.

  31. #31
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    AND, DON'T GET AGGRESSIVE WITH ME.
    hahahahahaha

    This is the internet, really now.... calm the fuck down.

  32. #32
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    AND, DON'T GET AGGRESSIVE WITH ME.
    hahahahahaha

    This is the internet, really now.... calm the fuck down.
    I am calm. That is my inner voice. I'm an introvert.
    An introvert can scream quietly in their mind without a whisper coming out.

  33. #33
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Calmness is a state of mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  34. #34
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,797
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    wat

    why Fi?
    because it's purple, duh!

    as for type I agree Ni-ego > Se-ego for you but I'd go with gamma values over beta values - Te-LIE most likely

    see which quadra values sound more like you, beta or gamma: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quadras

  35. #35
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    wat

    why Fi?
    because it's purple, duh!

    as for type I agree Ni-ego > Se-ego for you but I'd go with gamma values over beta values - Te-LIE most likely

    see which quadra values sound more like you, beta or gamma: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quadras
    I agree with you here about him appearing to have gamma values over beta values. His in person persona is much much more Gamma.

  36. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    you like answering questions? why?
    Why, why, why, why ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    LSE type.
    I don't think you are alright inside your head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    What relation do you have with moredhel?
    Warm ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Du.

  37. #37
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,797
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    btw Absurd

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    ... I thought I'm not going to live to see another homosexual beta. ...
    why do you have so much interest in homosexual betas?

  38. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    why do you have so much interest in homosexual betas?
    I like to tell jokes about them.

    Seriously, though, I meet them in my chapel, I have yrs of practice with them.

    I think it's really something what you do here, placing him in gamma, I would like to see more.

  39. #39
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,797
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    why do you have so much interest in homosexual betas?
    I like to tell jokes about them.
    I see ... the kind of attention that you give them sometimes makes me wonder lol

  40. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    I see ... the kind of attention that you give them sometimes makes me wonder lol
    Well, I am a well known person for taking homosexual ones, helping them straighten up. Whatever it takes. You don't happen to be homosexual, siuntal ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •