User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 50

Thread: I decided to be a copycat and follow Hemoglobin

  1. #1
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I decided to be a copycat and follow Hemoglobin.

    It was her facebook, I swear! But anyway.

    Haii I is Uwace and I just had my nails painted in the most obnoxious shade of purple.
    JCF wise I use Te + Se on a regular basis in class, Ni + Fi in my room.

    I don't know my MBTI type so I'll leave it as GHEY. or CUTE. (you're probably thinking that this is the most self-absorbed introduction ever buuuut I don't know you enough to GAF so whatever )

    Aleksei has typed me SLE-LSI by the most recent blog post in which I did his questionnaire. Prior to this it was SLE-IEI.

    Moredhel thinks I'm some sort of ILI-Ni from my other type me thread in another forum sooooo..... it's partly why I'm here. I just came here because the kool kids were here
    언제나.

  2. #2
    ഗന᎕ᒹ ±ᗉᚔXᙂഗ woofwoofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why hello there

    I do think you're somewhere in Beta quadra though - would EIE feel more fitting to you than LIE? I want to go with you as EIE...

  3. #3
    Cat King Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Posts
    736
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This forum just got 20% cooler.
    Know I'm mistyped?


    Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

    DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

  4. #4
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Why hello there

    I do think you're somewhere in Beta quadra though - would EIE feel more fitting to you than LIE? I want to go with you as EIE...
    e.e I looked at the EIE profile and it paints them as sociable airheads -- I don't think I am sociable o.o

    As for LIE I used to consider it as my type buuuuut I don't have this need to collect facts and stuff like that -- efficiency and productivity are nice, but it's not as though I seek it even though I am capable of being so.... I don't know.

    Maybe I need to get my definitions right.
    언제나.

  5. #5
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    This forum just got 20% cooler.
    O hai GEMS! Is it because of me? *inflates ego*
    언제나.

  6. #6
    Cat King Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Posts
    736
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's been getting progressively cooler since all the PerN peeps started coming over

    For all of his "flaws", Aleksei's fantastic at bringing people together.
    Know I'm mistyped?


    Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

    DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

  7. #7
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    It's been getting progressively cooler since all the PerN peeps started coming over

    For all of his "flaws", Aleksei's fantastic at bringing people together.
    lmaoooo now you make me* question myself.

    "did I really come here because of Aleksei? o.o" #paranoia
    언제나.

  8. #8
    ഗന᎕ᒹ ±ᗉᚔXᙂഗ woofwoofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Why hello there

    I do think you're somewhere in Beta quadra though - would EIE feel more fitting to you than LIE? I want to go with you as EIE...
    e.e I looked at the EIE profile and it paints them as sociable airheads -- I don't think I am sociable o.o

    As for LIE I used to consider it as my type buuuuut I don't have this need to collect facts and stuff like that -- efficiency and productivity are nice, but it's not as though I seek it even though I am capable of being so.... I don't know.

    Maybe I need to get my definitions right.
    I'd look at "efficiency" and "productivity" as byproducts of reasoning about things in a manner, perhaps moreso in a Gamma handling of . "Facts" and the like are more intimately involved in ...

    Perhaps is your Role function? That sounds pretty consistent with your explanation of things, and that would set you as EIE, and put you in Beta... long story short, I get the impression you're giving off and looking for

  9. #9
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post

    e.e I looked at the EIE profile and it paints them as sociable airheads -- I don't think I am sociable o.o

    As for LIE I used to consider it as my type buuuuut I don't have this need to collect facts and stuff like that -- efficiency and productivity are nice, but it's not as though I seek it even though I am capable of being so.... I don't know.

    Maybe I need to get my definitions right.
    I'd look at "efficiency" and "productivity" as byproducts of reasoning about things in a manner, perhaps moreso in a Gamma handling of . "Facts" and the like are more intimately involved in ...

    Perhaps is your Role function? That sounds pretty consistent with your explanation of things, and that would set you as EIE, and put you in Beta... long story short, I get the impression you're giving off and looking for
    brb posting type me threads
    언제나.

  10. #10
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry, you're also at typology central right? Or am I confused?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  11. #11
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Sorry, you're also at typology central right? Or am I confused?
    Yep yep, and a number of other forums too... let me try to remember... Personality Nation, Personality Cafe (but I never go there any more, lags like a bitch for me)

    Come to think of it there's only 4 forums including this one that I regular.
    언제나.

  12. #12
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MY BABY!

    InvisibleJim and Bionic are also here we're slowly slowly all coming over...

    By the way, your nails that I painted were not obnoxious... they were fucking AWESOME!

    Lover you.

  13. #13
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Sorry, you're also at typology central right? Or am I confused?
    Yep yep, and a number of other forums too... let me try to remember... Personality Nation, Personality Cafe (but I never go there any more, lags like a bitch for me)

    Come to think of it there's only 4 forums including this one that I regular.
    You're user YWR?

    In that case I think you're LIE...but maybe you have another nickname and I'm only confused by the signature...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  14. #14
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post

    Yep yep, and a number of other forums too... let me try to remember... Personality Nation, Personality Cafe (but I never go there any more, lags like a bitch for me)

    Come to think of it there's only 4 forums including this one that I regular.
    You're user YWR?

    In that case I think you're LIE...but maybe you have another nickname and I'm only confused by the signature...
    No silly, I am not YWIR I HAS A DICK!!!!! OH MY GOD!

    I is still Uwace on typeC
    언제나.

  15. #15
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    MY BABY!

    InvisibleJim and Bionic are also here we're slowly slowly all coming over...

    By the way, your nails that I painted were not obnoxious... they were fucking AWESOME!

    Lover you.
    ) :3

    *hops around* *twitches nose*
    언제나.

  16. #16
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    I HAS A DICK!!!!! OH MY GOD!
    Sweetie, must you always mention your appendages?

  17. #17
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    I HAS A DICK!!!!! OH MY GOD!
    Sweetie, must you always mention your appendages?
    In case my signature isn't noticeable enough xDDDDD
    언제나.

  18. #18
    ഗന᎕ᒹ ±ᗉᚔXᙂഗ woofwoofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    #shameless

    This is just Aleksei's questionnaire. More to come!

    Yes yes yes yes I know what you're thinking "its prolly that attention seeking idiot Abni doing one of those threads again"

    WHATEVER. I like attention, k.

    Anyway, let's get started.

    Any type can be suggested as long as you have basis (eg. quotes from my posts + sources) to support your claims.

    whispers @Aleksei (please please please do my enneagram too x3)

    1) Pick 5 words or short phrases (or as many as you want, but no less than 5) to describe yourself, and explain.

    I really hate tying myself down with vocabulary. But anyway.

    I guess when it really comes down to this, I would pick childish. It's how I'd like to see myself. But the opposite usually happens to me because I am surrounded my immature meatheads who can't take care of themselves properly.

    I would consider myself aggressive/assertive (depends on situation and who is pissing me off) because I would not hesitate to confront the person if I feel I have been violated or when my paranoia sets in and start thinking there is a vendetta against me. I am a stubborn rock and I usually stand my ground in the face of opposition because I think that it is not worth not being heard out.

    I pick my battles wisely. I only fight if I know I can win.

    I am only reckless with money. Whatever that sates the crave at that moment, only to regret my purchase. I'll still think about what I should, but I end up going on my impulses anyway. With everything else, it is well thought through.

    Goal-oriented is a DUH. I don't mind yelling in people's faces that they're morons and they can't even listen to simple instructions if my slides aren't done well. Of late I have not taken up leadership roles because I think that it is best if I withdraw for a bit and not stress myself out. I have been rather passive recently, however prior to this I was rather proactive.

    Polarizing. Episodes of grandiose superiority and confidence to be offset my introverted phases of petty inferiority. They happen in phases.



    2) Now pick the direct opposite of those and explain how you could be the opposite, and what could be good about it.
    What's so good about being a passive follower? I hate not being able to think and make decisions for myself. It's robbing me of control.

    I think you can see merit in being process oriented buuuuuut I just can't function without a goal in mind. It just makes me feel lost. Sure you're gonna look like you don't have a stick up your ass but IT'S JUST HOW I FUNCTION. Don't fucking question it.

    3) What are your interests? Why?
    Interests hmm. This. I do not really know. My life really only revolves around 3 things: class (and being good at it), typology forums aaaaandd, more recently, Tumblr.

    Class is pretty obvious. It is essential I ace that because once I am legal I am getting the fuck out of here. I don't want to have anything to do with my family or country whatsoever. I want a new beginning and I am making sure that new beginning IS GOING TO HAPPEN. AND IT WILL.

    This is more of a hobby for me. It's fun to learn about myself because then I can talk more about myself and then it adds to more fun because I am talking about myself! It does have applications IRL and it terms of how you view the world. You just smarter xDDDDD

    (although I bet most of you reading this would probably snicker and think how much of an idiot I am, but I'm not in a position to give a fuck because you're just as idiotic.)

    Tumblr, oh tumblr. I see more porn on that site than I do searching actively on it. It's more of a creative outlet in expression. It also has utility, I can make photojournalism journals out of it and practice my photo stories there.

    4) What do you want out of life?
    In essence, all I want out life is money and a bf. I want money to keep doing what I love, writing and telling people stories. Reading is also what I love. It seems relatively simplistic at its core but I know that I am going to be more successful and stronger than my idiots of a family member.

    5) What can you not do, because it might jeopardize your survival?
    I don't know. I don't think what I won't do because of <insert anxiety here>. I always focus on what I must do to ensure my survival.

    6) What do you like in other people? Why?
    What do I like in other people? What the fuck is that suppose to mean? If you mean I can treat them like grunts and do all the boring administrative stuff, then fuck yes, I'll like them for it. Otherwise I don't like people for the sake of liking them, because I do not pay attention to what I like about people. I will assess the environment and then choose the people I deem worthy of my attention by observing their actions.

    These people I choose are usually well-informed and just generally misfits of the society. I like to have my own circle of rebel misfits. I <3 you weirdos

    7) What do you dislike in other people? Why?
    I can't stand whiners. Or lazy bums when it comes to the job. Listen to my plan, don't whine that it can't work or be pessimistic about it because it gets on my nerves. Offer something constructive if you want to do well in solving the problem, or get ignored entirely. I can't do anything about lazy bums. Those people shouldn't even come to class.

    8) What would your ideal partner be like?
    I refuse to answer this question because I feel what I have is already ideal.

    9) Do you enjoy comfort, sensory indulgence, relaxation? Are you physically hedonistic (parties, dancing, binges, good eating, etc.)? Do you focus finely on physical sensations, carefully savoring them?
    It just doesn't strike me, ya know? I mean, sure it's nice but do I pay excessive attention to that? No. It's just what comes and go in the moment. When it comes it's nice, buuuuut it's not like I seek out those sensations.

    10) Do you find yourself neglecting bodily concerns and pushing your body beyond reasonable limits (like skipping sleep or meals or the like)? If so, do you appreciate being encouraged to slow down and take care of yourself, or does it make you feel annoyed or mollycoddled?
    Honey, I've been skipping lunch in class for the past 3 months. My sleep pattern changes every week and I have eyebags. I, however, place a VERY HIGH PRIORITY on hygiene. It feels nice to be taken care of, but if it's done excessively then it's annoying. Once in a while. I prefer to be the one taking care of people I trust.

    11) Do you focus more on what you need to take care of at the moment, or on the end goal? Do you prefer an attitude of leaving no stone left unturned, or do you only focus on what you feel is necessary to reach your end goals? Are you thorough or sloppy? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    End-goal, duh. I don't care about the details, just get it done. It's such a waste of time to be checking EVERYTHING. So redundant.

    12) Are you forever chasing after new ideas and possibilities, or do you prefer dreaming up imaginative scenarios and fully fleshed-out plans? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    The latter I have this really idealistic head that is constantly coming up with hypothetical scenarios and then I'll play them out because it just makes me feel good. AND OMG I LOVE THIS QUESTION I'M LIKE OMG OMG OMG OMG THE LATTER IS SO ME WHEN I DO THAT IN BED!!!!!! <3

    13) Do you look for the hidden implications of concepts in analysis, and what they lead to? Or do you prefer to examine how concepts relate to each other? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    I think it is extremely important to get the big picture first, then all the details. It's really inefficient if I have to piece everything together to get the full picture because then, I would be too focused on that minor detail to meet the goal. I'd rather focus on the big picture, but it is a conscious for me so that I do not lose track of the goal.

    14) Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind?
    I usually come up hypothetical scenarios; the most likely one and then plan from there and coming up with backup plans in case this and this does not work.

    15) Are you prone to uncertainty or indecisiveness? When you have multiple opportunities to choose from, do you analyze them all? Or do you want to cut out the ones that aren’t likely or are least likely; pick just one?
    Analyze duh. I want to see what are the pros and cons of picking this or picking that and then compare why this is good or whatever.

    16) Are you open to any avenue that might offer potential opportunities? Or do you prefer to make sure the odds are in favor of a new avenue bringing benefits?
    There has to be benefits in potential opportunities. I'm all ears if it can make my life better. Just going for the sake of experience doesn't really cut it for me; it's about what can I gain from it, what can I use from it. What are the tangible rewards that I can gain.

    17) Are you assertive? Aggressive? Do you like it when other people are?
    I've answered this question. I'll only like it when I'm in a confrontational mood. Otherwise quit raging on me, if you don't want to get burnt.

    18) Are you able to relax? Or are you restless and fidgety?
    I am shaking my leg and biting my towel and spinning my chair back and forth at this moment.

    19) Do you prefer concepts, principles, rules, procedures, etc. to be precise and lack ambiguity, or do you prefer simple solutions that offer (or as long as they offer) greater efficiency and productivity?
    The former provides structure and guidelines. I'm all ears for this as long as it is general. Simple solutions sound very.... sloppy. A band-aid? Seriously? Wasting time to go back and fix that band aid is really annoying. But if the solution is a lasting one then I can go both ways.

    20) Are you a practical person in general? Elaborate.
    I am a realist. My imagination is based on reality. That aside, yes I would consider myself a practical person because everything I do has to have some sort of application. Even if that application is boosting my ego.

    21) Are you passionate? Emotional? Given to performance or histrionics? Do you enjoy those qualities in other people?
    It's like my other side of me with partners. They get to see my inner sanctum just reserved for them. With other people? No. I don't know them enough to let them go feathers on me. I'm more about performance. wtf is that supposed to mean?

    22) Are you aware of when you're stepping on other peoples' toes, or offend them? When you're not liked?

    Nope. I need feedback to know whether I've steamrollered over people or not. I don't care if I'm liked or not because I simply DGAF. It's all about the controversy, be it hateful or likeable.

    23) Are you sensitive to others being emotionally hurt or offended?

    What makes you think I would even care about people not in my VIP club, especially with an answer like the above?

    24) Would you say that the status of your personal relationships with people, your distance to them, is an important criterion for guiding your behavior?
    What is meant by distance? I only maintain superficial relationships for work purposes. It's not like I'll follow up. But for people in my club, even though I may not be there all the time, I am ALWAYS there if they ever need me.


    (i admit these are pretty shitty but I've done, like 4 type me threads. now if typeC stops being a bitch to me and load I can post another vomit rant about myself -- no questionnaires in that one)
    Well holy crap

    You have to be in an Aristocratic quadra. I've never had it blare at me this damn obviously before...

    Fe-EIE it is for you, I say (which makes Hemoglobin your Dual)

  19. #19
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post

    In case my signature isn't noticeable enough xDDDDD
    Hahaha You're such a ghey lord.

    Did I tell you that Moredhel and I just got engaged? You can be our flower girl

  20. #20
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    #shameless

    This is just Aleksei's questionnaire. More to come!




    (i admit these are pretty shitty but I've done, like 4 type me threads. now if typeC stops being a bitch to me and load I can post another vomit rant about myself -- no questionnaires in that one)
    Well holy crap

    You have to be in an Aristocratic quadra. I've never had it blare at me this damn obviously before...

    Fe-EIE it is for you, I say (which makes Hemoglobin your Dual)
    OH MY GOD! YES!

    what made it so obviously Aristocratic though? o.o and what made it soooo EIE? xD

    I'm thinking Aleksei will disagree xD
    언제나.

  21. #21
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post

    In case my signature isn't noticeable enough xDDDDD
    Hahaha You're such a ghey lord.

    Did I tell you that Moredhel and I just got engaged? You can be our flower girl
    OH MY GOD! WHAT?! I WILL BE HONORED. What kind of roses though? Blood roses for the gothic theme?!

    YES! I'M GOING TO HAVE RED NAILS!

    Then I can have cool red stuff like her:

    언제나.

  22. #22
    moredhel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I approve of this as your bridal wear Hemo .
    Haha ILI was the first typing I did online shhh it's wrong and it was only a guess.

    I now call LIE, your definatly a gamma IMO, I would say SEE based on your massive Se rants but I think your exaggerating and LIE puts Si as you PoLR which I think fits. Te dom would also be a good fit as you seem to excel in your classes if your Se rants are correct .

  23. #23
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Fe-EIE it is for you, I say (which makes Hemoglobin your Dual)
    Interesting that you typed BabyCakes as an EIE- Fe!

    In which case.... potential DUALS!!!

    *photo of us together was deleted due to grumpy head*

  24. #24
    ഗന᎕ᒹ ±ᗉᚔXᙂഗ woofwoofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post

    Well holy crap

    You have to be in an Aristocratic quadra. I've never had it blare at me this damn obviously before...

    Fe-EIE it is for you, I say (which makes Hemoglobin your Dual)
    OH MY GOD! YES!

    what made it so obviously Aristocratic though? o.o and what made it soooo EIE? xD

    I'm thinking Aleksei will disagree xD
    I'll go ahead and color code it

    Quote Originally Posted by Uware
    Yes yes yes yes I know what you're thinking "its prolly that attention seeking idiot Abni doing one of those threads again"

    WHATEVER. I like attention, k.

    Anyway, let's get started.

    Any type can be suggested as long as you have basis (eg. quotes from my posts + sources) to support your claims.

    whispers @Aleksei (please please please do my enneagram too x3)

    1) Pick 5 words or short phrases (or as many as you want, but no less than 5) to describe yourself, and explain.

    I really hate tying myself down with vocabulary. But anyway.

    I guess when it really comes down to this, I would pick childish. It's how I'd like to see myself. But the opposite usually happens to me because I am surrounded my immature meatheads who can't take care of themselves properly.

    I would consider myself aggressive/assertive (depends on situation and who is pissing me off) because I would not hesitate to confront the person if I feel I have been violated or when my paranoia sets in and start thinking there is a vendetta against me. I am a stubborn rock and I usually stand my ground in the face of opposition because I think that it is not worth not being heard out.

    I pick my battles wisely. I only fight if I know I can win.

    I am only reckless with money. Whatever that sates the crave at that moment, only to regret my purchase. I'll still think about what I should, but I end up going on my impulses anyway. With everything else, it is well thought through.

    Goal-oriented is a DUH. I don't mind yelling in people's faces that they're morons and they can't even listen to simple instructions if my slides aren't done well. Of late I have not taken up leadership roles because I think that it is best if I withdraw for a bit and not stress myself out. I have been rather passive recently, however prior to this I was rather proactive.

    Polarizing. Episodes of grandiose superiority and confidence to be offset my introverted phases of petty inferiority. They happen in phases.



    2) Now pick the direct opposite of those and explain how you could be the opposite, and what could be good about it.
    What's so good about being a passive follower? I hate not being able to think and make decisions for myself. It's robbing me of control.

    I think you can see merit in being process oriented buuuuuut I just can't function without a goal in mind. It just makes me feel lost. Sure you're gonna look like you don't have a stick up your ass but IT'S JUST HOW I FUNCTION. Don't fucking question it.

    3) What are your interests? Why?
    Interests hmm. This. I do not really know. My life really only revolves around 3 things: class (and being good at it), typology forums aaaaandd, more recently, Tumblr.

    Class is pretty obvious. It is essential I ace that because once I am legal I am getting the fuck out of here. I don't want to have anything to do with my family or country whatsoever. I want a new beginning and I am making sure that new beginning IS GOING TO HAPPEN. AND IT WILL.

    This is more of a hobby for me. It's fun to learn about myself because then I can talk more about myself and then it adds to more fun because I am talking about myself! It does have applications IRL and it terms of how you view the world. You just smarter xDDDDD

    (although I bet most of you reading this would probably snicker and think how much of an idiot I am, but I'm not in a position to give a fuck because you're just as idiotic.)

    Tumblr, oh tumblr. I see more porn on that site than I do searching actively on it. It's more of a creative outlet in expression. It also has utility, I can make photojournalism journals out of it and practice my photo stories there.

    4) What do you want out of life?
    In essence, all I want out life is money and a bf. I want money to keep doing what I love, writing and telling people stories. Reading is also what I love. It seems relatively simplistic at its core but I know that I am going to be more successful and stronger than my idiots of a family member.

    5) What can you not do, because it might jeopardize your survival?
    I don't know. I don't think what I won't do because of <insert anxiety here>. I always focus on what I must do to ensure my survival.

    6) What do you like in other people? Why?
    What do I like in other people? What the fuck is that suppose to mean? If you mean I can treat them like grunts and do all the boring administrative stuff, then fuck yes, I'll like them for it. Otherwise I don't like people for the sake of liking them, because I do not pay attention to what I like about people. I will assess the environment and then choose the people I deem worthy of my attention by observing their actions.

    These people I choose are usually well-informed and just generally misfits of the society. I like to have my own circle of rebel misfits. I <3 you weirdos


    7) What do you dislike in other people? Why?
    I can't stand whiners. Or lazy bums when it comes to the job. Listen to my plan, don't whine that it can't work or be pessimistic about it because it gets on my nerves. Offer something constructive if you want to do well in solving the problem, or get ignored entirely. I can't do anything about lazy bums. Those people shouldn't even come to class.

    8) What would your ideal partner be like?
    I refuse to answer this question because I feel what I have is already ideal.

    9) Do you enjoy comfort, sensory indulgence, relaxation? Are you physically hedonistic (parties, dancing, binges, good eating, etc.)? Do you focus finely on physical sensations, carefully savoring them?
    It just doesn't strike me, ya know? I mean, sure it's nice but do I pay excessive attention to that? No. It's just what comes and go in the moment. When it comes it's nice, buuuuut it's not like I seek out those sensations.

    10) Do you find yourself neglecting bodily concerns and pushing your body beyond reasonable limits (like skipping sleep or meals or the like)? If so, do you appreciate being encouraged to slow down and take care of yourself, or does it make you feel annoyed or mollycoddled?
    Honey, I've been skipping lunch in class for the past 3 months. My sleep pattern changes every week and I have eyebags. I, however, place a VERY HIGH PRIORITY on hygiene. It feels nice to be taken care of, but if it's done excessively then it's annoying. Once in a while. I prefer to be the one taking care of people I trust.

    11) Do you focus more on what you need to take care of at the moment, or on the end goal? Do you prefer an attitude of leaving no stone left unturned, or do you only focus on what you feel is necessary to reach your end goals? Are you thorough or sloppy? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    End-goal, duh. I don't care about the details, just get it done. It's such a waste of time to be checking EVERYTHING. So redundant.

    12) Are you forever chasing after new ideas and possibilities, or do you prefer dreaming up imaginative scenarios and fully fleshed-out plans? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    The latter I have this really idealistic head that is constantly coming up with hypothetical scenarios and then I'll play them out because it just makes me feel good. AND OMG I LOVE THIS QUESTION I'M LIKE OMG OMG OMG OMG THE LATTER IS SO ME WHEN I DO THAT IN BED!!!!!! <3

    13) Do you look for the hidden implications of concepts in analysis, and what they lead to? Or do you prefer to examine how concepts relate to each other? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    I think it is extremely important to get the big picture first, then all the details. It's really inefficient if I have to piece everything together to get the full picture because then, I would be too focused on that minor detail to meet the goal. I'd rather focus on the big picture, but it is a conscious for me so that I do not lose track of the goal.

    14) Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind?
    I usually come up hypothetical scenarios; the most likely one and then plan from there and coming up with backup plans in case this and this does not work.

    15) Are you prone to uncertainty or indecisiveness? When you have multiple opportunities to choose from, do you analyze them all? Or do you want to cut out the ones that aren’t likely or are least likely; pick just one?
    Analyze duh. I want to see what are the pros and cons of picking this or picking that and then compare why this is good or whatever.

    16) Are you open to any avenue that might offer potential opportunities? Or do you prefer to make sure the odds are in favor of a new avenue bringing benefits?
    There has to be benefits in potential opportunities. I'm all ears if it can make my life better. Just going for the sake of experience doesn't really cut it for me; it's about what can I gain from it, what can I use from it. What are the tangible rewards that I can gain.

    17) Are you assertive? Aggressive? Do you like it when other people are?
    I've answered this question. I'll only like it when I'm in a confrontational mood. Otherwise quit raging on me, if you don't want to get burnt.

    18) Are you able to relax? Or are you restless and fidgety?
    I am shaking my leg and biting my towel and spinning my chair back and forth at this moment.

    19) Do you prefer concepts, principles, rules, procedures, etc. to be precise and lack ambiguity, or do you prefer simple solutions that offer (or as long as they offer) greater efficiency and productivity?
    The former provides structure and guidelines. I'm all ears for this as long as it is general. Simple solutions sound very.... sloppy. A band-aid? Seriously? Wasting time to go back and fix that band aid is really annoying. But if the solution is a lasting one then I can go both ways.

    20) Are you a practical person in general? Elaborate.
    I am a realist. My imagination is based on reality. That aside, yes I would consider myself a practical person because everything I do has to have some sort of application. Even if that application is boosting my ego.

    21) Are you passionate? Emotional? Given to performance or histrionics? Do you enjoy those qualities in other people?
    It's like my other side of me with partners. They get to see my inner sanctum just reserved for them. With other people? No. I don't know them enough to let them go feathers on me. I'm more about performance. wtf is that supposed to mean?

    22) Are you aware of when you're stepping on other peoples' toes, or offend them? When you're not liked?

    Nope. I need feedback to know whether I've steamrollered over people or not. I don't care if I'm liked or not because I simply DGAF. It's all about the controversy, be it hateful or likeable.

    23) Are you sensitive to others being emotionally hurt or offended?

    What makes you think I would even care about people not in my VIP club, especially with an answer like the above?

    24) Would you say that the status of your personal relationships with people, your distance to them, is an important criterion for guiding your behavior?
    What is meant by distance? I only maintain superficial relationships for work purposes. It's not like I'll follow up. But for people in my club, even though I may not be there all the time, I am ALWAYS there if they ever need me.
    You have shown a huge amount and potency of viewing people as groups created in your mind, as opposed to individual people with individual circumstances...

    Aside from this, you bleed all over the place, and come across as a lot more vibrant, for lack of a better term, than the LIEs here. I'd nail down Negativist pretty hard for you too

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Fe-EIE it is for you, I say (which makes Hemoglobin your Dual)
    Interesting that you typed BabyCakes as an EIE- Fe!

    In which case.... potential DUALS!!!

    *photo of us together was deleted due to grumpy head*
    this is one of my most certain typings ever, by the way...

  25. #25
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moredhel View Post
    I approve of this as your bridal wear Hemo .
    Haha ILI was the first typing I did online shhh it's wrong and it was only a guess.

    I now call LIE, your definatly a gamma IMO, I would say SEE based on your massive Se rants but I think your exaggerating and LIE puts Si as you PoLR which I think fits. Te dom would also be a good fit as you seem to excel in your classes if your Se rants are correct .
    OH MY GOD! YES!

    look at muh sexy thread yo.
    언제나.

  26. #26
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

    I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE SAW THAT

    AND MY MASQUERADE IS GONE (((((((
    언제나.

  27. #27
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

    I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE SAW THAT

    AND MY MASQUERADE IS GONE (((((((
    I doubt anybody saw it sweet pea.

  28. #28
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well sure as hell if he were a LIE he'd be a weird one, an extreme Ni subtype, probably better called EIE.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  29. #29
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Well sure as hell if he were a LIE he'd be a weird one, an extreme Ni subtype, probably better called EIE.
    Why is SLE thrown out of the box?

    I always thought I was SLE because I have this recklessness when it comes to money; very short-term -- whatever sates the impulses. I read the description of on wikisocion and I agree with the dom descriptions. I think you can see it from my questionnaires.
    언제나.

  30. #30
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with beta quadra for you. Fe is definitely pretty obvious to me, and the beta sort of "edge."

    I dont think SLE is off the table btw. SLEs can have obnoxious Fe as well. But EIE isn't off the table either, imo.

    btw dont judge your type 100% by descriptions, as perspectives are heavily influenced by the type of the author. If you can, try to find one written by another EIE or at least a beta (dont know if any exists).
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  31. #31
    Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    Posts
    3,693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post

    Why is SLE thrown out of the box?

    I always thought I was SLE because I have this recklessness when it comes to money; very short-term -- whatever sates the impulses. I read the description of on wikisocion and I agree with the dom descriptions. I think you can see it from my questionnaires.
    SLEs aren't reckless with money(/resources). Though their focus may be in the short term, there still some thought put into consumption and expenditure. They're supposed to complement IEIs.
    (i)NTFS

    An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

    31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

    Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites


    Fidei Defensor

  32. #32
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post

    Why is SLE thrown out of the box?

    I always thought I was SLE because I have this recklessness when it comes to money; very short-term -- whatever sates the impulses. I read the description of on wikisocion and I agree with the dom descriptions. I think you can see it from my questionnaires.
    SLEs aren't reckless with money(/resources). Though their focus may be in the short term, there still some thought put into consumption and expenditure. They're supposed to complement IEIs.
    How come my intro thread has more attention than my type me thread? xD

    /cast Misdirect
    언제나.

  33. #33
    moredhel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Well sure as hell if he were a LIE he'd be a weird one, an extreme Ni subtype, probably better called EIE.
    I agree EIE for his online persona. I've been told by him in so many words that he isn't this crazy Fe in person, I think he presents himself very differently to how he actually is, this is evident with Se splattered all over his questionnaire but not in how he composes himself.
    Though until you show us your real personality online Uwace I'm happy with you being EIE

  34. #34
    Cat King Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Posts
    736
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Persona != person.

    There's nothing to particularly contradict either Fi creative or Fe Role.
    Know I'm mistyped?


    Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

    DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

  35. #35
    moredhel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    Persona != person.
    This is the problem with typing online >.<

  36. #36
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post

    Why is SLE thrown out of the box?

    I always thought I was SLE because I have this recklessness when it comes to money; very short-term -- whatever sates the impulses. I read the description of on wikisocion and I agree with the dom descriptions. I think you can see it from my questionnaires.
    SLEs aren't reckless with money(/resources). Though their focus may be in the short term, there still some thought put into consumption and expenditure. They're supposed to complement IEIs.
    AHEMMM, yes they are, most anyway.

  37. #37
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OH MY GOD!

    type discussions please go to my type me thread please

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=36626
    언제나.

  38. #38
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Why is SLE thrown out of the box?

    I always thought I was SLE because I have this recklessness when it comes to money; very short-term -- whatever sates the impulses. I read the description of on wikisocion and I agree with the dom descriptions. I think you can see it from my questionnaires.
    Impulsivity isn't type-related.

    I haven't really read this thread because it'd require more than 7 seconds of my shitty attn span, but my gut instinct says SLE is a good bet for you.

    Also, post pics like Hemoglobin did.
    Impulsive isn't related to TeSi and EII.

  39. #39
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No! I want to pretend and have fun with this image for a bit!
    언제나.

  40. #40
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is he gay is he gay is he gay is he gay is he gay I wonder if he's gay is he gay is he gay
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •