View Poll Results: Is my scent of what animal ? Of human ? Of Delta ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Enfj Queen

3 33.33%
  • Beta Bishop Infp BBI

0 0%
  • Henchmen B ST

1 11.11%
  • Kids and mothers

1 11.11%
  • gamma General entj King ISFJ Harlequins Esfpwhore and intp pussy

1 11.11%
  • Delta NF

1 11.11%
  • ASpergers delta st

2 22.22%

Thread: Bitches your pimp is needing some validation

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bitches your pimp is needing some validation.

I just wanna kiss you all to death. Now im back to the game of life and that means that my manly vigor is also giving the faint of scent to paradize the fuck out of this place.

SO here the one who is to be typed with different types. Will provide arguements why he is not that particular type you are suggesting. All posts that are given to this thread will be given back full attention of my "essence" or what the fucking lol you think guides a person.

So anyway goddes, queens and kings give me your best shots and please try to be surprising because that way well. I get most satisfaction in aswering back to you.

Whatever we do in life i dont believe we should do it very seriously. Thats for the soulles dead people of the world like Barack Obama and other sect of the boring sexually repressed twats

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are incredibly amusing.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what's the idea, should we tell what type we think you are? IIRC I always typed you as IEI, I still do that on a daily basis.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are ESE. This is indubitable, inarguable and undeniable. Also your socks need a wash.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going on just the discussions we've had in pm, I think you are an ENFj-ni like myself. The reason for this is because you are fucking crazy bipolar and generally speaking bipolar and ENFj just go together, lol.

And what exactly do you mean by paradizing the fuck out of this place? Don't you live in Finland?
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna say IEI-Fe, actually. Too many of these sort of overt spats of Se usage for an EIE. More like thePirate or crazedrat with that sort of spastic angst. EIE is possible; Beta NF for sure.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with IEI-Fe. You are one weird dude though...even for an IEI lol.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EIE - from your posts it sounds like you're 'modulating' Ni/Se rather than Fe/Ti, you're also more impulsive/reactive, EJ>IP

you stated that you're "obsessed" with the concept of self, self-definition, vs "otherness" back in this thread which sounds similar to what Gilly wrote in his typing thread

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beta NF is for absolute certain

The problem is that it's all I'm certain of right now. I can't get a read on Positivist or Negativist; this may be for the best though, you don't seem like you want one type to contain you anyways, so I'll go with that then...

And yep, you make my world a lot brighter than it would otherwise be
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You totally VI as IEI so I'm going with that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

iei

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i voted delta st. your inner istp was whispering in my ear. give that fucker a tic tac, your shadows are rotting on his tongue.

but yeah i think youre probably iei.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    You totally VI as IEI so I'm going with that.
    Yeah that too.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    You are incredibly amusing.
    I write mainly for my own pleasure though. I dont really have the other people in my mind. Though i do know the more entertaining the stuff is the more likely i get replies

"So what's the idea, should we tell what type we think you are? IIRC I always typed you as IEI, I still do that on a daily basis."

You catch on quickly boy. Give me a more detailed view on your misguided view on as a infp. Its very likely buy you didnt really argue anything. So i dont have my easiest most frequent use of function isnt NI. I might use it in conversations or intellectual matter- But otherwise its not the 1st thing even though im interested in uncovering the secrets of the universe and gainin power through the divine center. I FOR EVERYHTING. EVERYTHING FOR I. I AM MERE MISTRESS FOR THE GOOD OF ALL BECAUSE THAT WAY TOO I GET MOST OF THE GOOD. SELF RESPONSIVE NOW AND THE HOLY VICTORY OF ASGHANGAA:

You are ESE. This is indubitable, inarguable and undeniable. Also your socks need a wash.

I cant be ese its too obvious sorry.

Going on just the discussions we've had in pm, I think you are an ENFj-ni like myself. The reason for this is because you are fucking crazy bipolar and generally speaking bipolar and ENFj just go together, lol.

And what exactly do you mean by paradizing the fuck out of this place? Don't you live in Finland?

Yeah i havent met any interesting enfjs (and most of them were) with mental problems. It seems betas overall are more suspectible to them. Or then its that betas just show all the shit out, whereas other types try to keep it inside. (Would make sense to me)

I aprove your logic. But im uncertain what do yu think in particular makes me enfj-

This is place is a dead whore house with half dead whores. Its a dark cave that needs life into the dead. ALSO CALLED PARADIZIGIN.

I live everyhwhere though the internet. Now i am in bedroom.

I wanna say IEI-Fe, actually. Too many of these sort of overt spats of Se usage for an EIE. More like thePirate or crazedrat with that sort of spastic angst. EIE is possible; Beta NF for sure.

Actually i think you are one of the rarest i have somewhat related to here. THe other one being vois an istj. But im not sure. COuld you tell how FE manifests with you ? Im semi manic too so that changes the way i behave

I agree with IEI-Fe. You are one weird dude though...even for an IEI lol.

Genius plus style does that.

octopuslove I think you're fucking awesome

I say EIE based on your flamboyant online persona, but you could be IEI. Beta NF 4 lyfe.

I think we are all pretty fucking awesome. Just some people are really fucking bad at realizing and showing it. i call them the retarted boring people in the service of satan. Aka needed to be save by theyr own stupid boring wholes of a life and thats what they most grave too. THey are just often too stuck to understand that they could have something else in theyr lives than suckacke.

Yeah it seems like you keep it very downplayed here. I would be interested in how your inner life manifest so i could reflect into mine and maybe learn something through it. Please participate and you become my online friend cutepie <3

EIE - from your posts it sounds like you're 'modulating' Ni/Se rather than Fe/Ti, you're also more impulsive/reactive, EJ>IP

you stated that you're "obsessed" with the concept of self, self-definition, vs "otherness" back in this thread which sounds similar to what Gilly wrote in his typing thread

Modulation of those functions is a good point it actually seems like so. But infp- fe is possibility too im not sure about how good way to rank a type this is . Impulsive is true. But then again im semi manic at this moment so manybe not. My infj friend thinks of me as infp or enfj-ni beacause my NI is very strong.I have never been very certain of my fe i dont think i have good power on it. When i first came here i was highly manic, but i coucldnt decide between gamma or beta. But atleast the maniacness made me seem more beta. DUnno about it then.

Very carefee i am . but this too linked to the mania.

That self definition is still kinda important thing for me. As i suppose it should be to many people. But its just about reflecting myself with whatever other people my interest new phenomenoms people or whateverl to gain insight of myself and others. So better getting idea of my place and purpose. But there is a new facet here too. Its about self creation taking my respobsiblility as a creator of our reality into any more i wish: Also creator of myself. I think we have great power upon what we can create this world. And my personally i have stopped slacking off. THis oneness won trough my birth and wants me to caress it in the most sweetest ways possible throuhgh that i also win. Good creates more good till all the rough spots have been cleared out and its the form of good over all living in the paradise which is itself. or something like that. Im really tired after taking 5 acid tabs yesterday. (Was quite the trip.)

Beta NF is for absolute certain

The problem is that it's all I'm certain of right now. I can't get a read on Positivist or Negativist; this may be for the best though, you don't seem like you want one type to contain you anyways, so I'll go with that then...

And yep, you make my world a lot brighter than it would otherwise be

Never say never dear.

Now the problem with typing here is that people are too externally focused on the beharvior.

If they see some mildmannered person that says something is bad she gets typed somekind of FI type. Or strange person talking about something philosophican or nutty shit she gets typed NI FE person. But this is the wrong way to type. Type is about the way one processes information not what or how he does stuff. We can have many of the different types interested in wide variety of places. And our typing here is just way too simplified.You people dont try t get into the inner character or motavating forces really. Its just the stereotype you are after. And that its wrong. Stereotyping leaves out real people and kills then away. "You get this neat little box for the exchange of your actual self, which you are willing to exchange because your uncertain of yourself and want a quick fix to what you are imcomparison to you. And this russian incomplete systen can give you the fake idea and promise of yourself. Even though it doesnt have any of the needed materia to do that. Its just somewhat of a bad sign. Not good system.

but yeah i think youre probably iei.
    Yesterday 07:54 AM
    timewu iei

Why iei

YOu guys are esfjs then. Lol at you esfj people.

I think im very carefree i dont angst

I dont think i actually express lots of emotions.

BETA I MIGHT BE. WHat kind of part does NI have in your life ? How is the vision guiding you. Maybe through sharing a bit about that we both get a better picture of what we are ? ok ?
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 07-21-2011 at 09:34 PM.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh you can never trust people with typing so i pulled out my trusty tarot cards and they said 1 MAGICIAN, which is pretty hard to be typed by any types. But as magician has some kind of knowledge of the divine workings of the world and can use it to his knowledge i would suppose the stereotyping system would make him Beta NF. Doesnt matter either.

Also i have gotten the action card as my personality card meaning good blance between intellectual spiritual material and emotional sides of the things
    meaning omg im all good types

I also pulled few cards for socionics this forum and i got

Death, DESPAIR and destruction
    So know what you are into

ALSO CONVINCE ME OF MY TYPE MOTHER FUCKERS. IF YOU CANT CONVINCE SOMEONE OF INTELLIGENCE OF HIS TYPE WHAT GOOD DOES THIS SYSTEM DO ASK ME QUESTIONS DO WHATEVER BUT TYPE ME IF YOU HAVE FAITH TO YOUR SYSTEM. IT LIES IN BALANCE RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKERS GIVE ME YOUR BEST BLOODY SHOTS

If you cant do it. I will harras every thread and make it know that you people dont know shit. And make all the new people get the fuck out of this forum because they will know that socionics bare no resemblance to reality. DO you have something of worth ? SHow me

I will become a vampire to this busy idiot babe claiming more than she ever knew. Through her tits i will suck every drop of blood. Till she is one of me and i am one her. And the disdain for socionics is uber alles !
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 07-21-2011 at 09:31 PM.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THis one day i met an interesting girl we had great fun chatting and lol thats all. i wanted to tell you i met a nice girl yayayayayayayayyauauau111?^)^!)^TYPE ME ESFJ

I THINK THIS ALL IS onE SICK UNIVERSES DEVELOPMENT ITS TO FULL GLORY. YOU CAN HELP IT OR BE PUSHED ASIDE BY THE WORKINGS AS A MISERABLE NoLIFE THAT HAD NO EFFECT TO IT: MYSELF IAM GIVING AND THUS I AM CHOOSING IMMORTALITY. SATAN IS THE FORCE THAT LURES YOU AWAY FROM THE IMMORATLIY TO THE USELESS SEWERS OF LIFE. DELTA ST BY DEFINITION ARE USELESS

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unbornesia View Post
    LIE: know some in real life & I get the same impression of you.
    Someone is really bad at typing. I mean you

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    I THINK THIS ALL IS onE SICK UNIVERSES DEVELOPMENT ITS TO FULL GLORY. YOU CAN HELP IT OR BE PUSHED ASIDE BY THE WORKINGS AS A MISERABLE NoLIFE THAT HAD NO EFFECT TO IT: MYSELF IAM GIVING AND THUS I AM CHOOSING IMMORTALITY. SATAN IS THE FORCE THAT LURES YOU AWAY FROM THE IMMORATLIY TO THE USELESS SEWERS OF LIFE. DELTA ST BY DEFINITION ARE USELESS
    Alright, I'll bite, I like biting hard. This is completely shite but hey one can't expect anything more from a beta NF.

There is same exact amount of matter/energy in the universe now as there was 100 trillion years ago and as there will be 100 trillion years from now. The amount never increases or decreased but it constantly shifts and changes as if propelled on to constant change and you whining about satan as some force that lures one from immortality is priceless, ye sure, some force acts on matter, it alters it to some degree, it has no qualities like matter or energy, so get you facts straight homo.

By definition, you should be put to death to end your misery.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Alright, I'll bite, I like biting hard. This is completely shite but hey one can't expect anything more from a beta NF.

There is same exact amount of matter/energy in the universe now as there was 100 trillion years ago and as there will be 100 trillion years from now. The amount never increases or decreased but it constantly shifts and changes as if propelled on to constant change and you whining about satan as some force that lures one from immortality is priceless, ye sure, some force acts on matter, it alters it to some degree, it has no qualities like matter or energy, so get you facts straight homo.

By definition, you should be put to death to end your misery.
    But im not feeling any misery. You are just overzealously talking about anything to gain attention to your poor soul . STOP PROJECTING. I usually just ignore you because you give no substance to anything for your lack of understanding of the even simplest concepts.
    Also asperger understand when one is totally serious.

I could write more upon why he is wrong, but we would like conflict like conflictors do.

ANYWAY HE IS WRONG AND I HOPE EVERYTHING GOOD AND LOVE TO HIM. SO HE COULD DO IT DO ONE DAY. LOVE STuff arent so bad. YOu got your bear and other ways to fuck yourself up

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wich is an Fi things. This isnt precisely said into socionic theory : it come one of the only one intelligent description of enneagram type 6 Ive read (wich, in theory and more importantly in reality is Fi enneatype).
    The big difference with 4 and 6 is that introspection come from the question of self definition, self concept, internal object attachment vs exterior, while 4 just introspect "with no goal setted" somewhat.
    Its strange Im INFj and identify a bit with what newborn star say, especially when in shitty desintegrative mixed mood (im cyclothimicaly cyclotic with fucking bad mood and mod rotation)

edit : reading all the post (after this quote), especially the last one,ENFj seems finally plausible. I probably miss some information, as usual.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noid View Post
    wich is an Fi things. This isnt precisely said into socionic theory : it come one of the only one intelligent description of enneagram type 6 Ive read (wich, in theory and more importantly reality is Fi enneatype).
    Its strange Im INFj and identify a bit with what newborn star say, especially when in shitty desintegrative mixed mood (im cyclothimicaly cyclotic with fucking bad mood and mod rotation)
    hey manic colleague. Im infp that is on his manic period lets have sex

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

But im not feeling any misery. You are just overzealously talking about anything to gain attention to your poor soul.
    Ah ye, soul again, why didn't I see this coming. Ye, you're correct about that, I make dozens of shitty threads asking about my type allegedly knowing it already, but I'm desperate for attention and feel insecure about myself.

Oh, I think you're projecting.

Korpsey, if you're reading this, know it came in handy. Thanks mate.

I usually just ignore you because you give no substance to anything for your lack of understanding of the even simplest concepts.
    Haha, I'm not interested in concepts at all, you got that right. Please, don't ignore me, I'm just a little boy.

I could write more upon why he is wrong, but we would like conflict like conflictors do.
    No, you're just talking bollocks about some force(s) you don't have a clue about. Keep up the good work.

ANYWAY HE IS WRONG AND I HOPE EVERYTHING GOOD AND LOVE TO HIM. SO HE COULD DO IT DO ONE DAY. LOVE
    I think you did it, I'm melting. Sorry.

STuff arent so bad. YOu got your bear and other ways to fuck yourself up
    Well, almost everything in life is easier to get into than out of.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    But im not feeling any misery. You are just overzealously talking about anything to gain attention to your poor soul.
    Ah ye, soul again, why didn't I see this coming. Ye, you're correct about that, I make dozens of shitty threads asking about my type allegedly knowing it already, but I'm desperate for attention and feel insecure about myself.

Oh, I think you're projecting.

Korpsey, if you're reading this, know it came in handy. Thanks mate.

Haha, I'm not interested in concepts at all, you got that right. Please, don't ignore me, I'm just a little boy.

No, you're just talking bollocks about some force(s) you don't have a clue about. Keep up the good work.

I think you did it, I'm melting. Sorry.

STuff arent so bad. YOu got your bear and other ways to fuck yourself up
    Well, almost everything in life is easier to get into than out of.
    Ignore

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ignore
    Coward.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You simply happen to be obvious waste of time

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You simply happen to be obvious waste of time
    I knew it, the ignore option doesn't work. Take care.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noid View Post
    wich is an Fi things. This isnt precisely said into socionic theory : it come one of the only one intelligent description of enneagram type 6 Ive read (wich, in theory and more importantly in reality is Fi enneatype).
    The big difference with 4 and 6 is that introspection come from the question of self definition, self concept, internal object attachment vs exterior, while 4 just introspect "with no goal setted" somewhat.

edit : reading all the post (after this quote), especially the last one,ENFj seems finally plausible. I probably miss some information, as usual.
    YOu are calling me 6 ?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unbornesia View Post
    I write mainly for my own pleasure though. I dont really have the other people in my mind. Though i do know the more entertaining the stuff is the more likely i get replies
    Probably dont have in your ego block.

creative Ni to support your base Te.

Or then its that betas just show all the shit out
    fi valuer
    The last one was about betas showing theyr feelings up when insane which is theyr insanity is easier to be noted.

Anyway as i dont believe into the typing lets say until someone else convinces me you have won. ENTJ-NI it maybe.

What about me has reminded you about the enjts you have known ?

Also your examples on the top dont really work.
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 07-22-2011 at 12:31 AM.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CMON GIVE ME ATTENTION

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

But you'll get fat.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    But you'll get fat.
    Nah my digestion works over time and cocaine keeps me shiny and thin.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok the socionics type i closest resemble is ni-infp. Have fun with that.